Garry's Mod Thread

What happened to the Gmod threads we used to have? Did everyone die out of boredom?
The servers some anons created were the only ones i had fun playing DarkRP in.
Also, discuss Gmod.

My pc's busted so i can't play, but i'll bump the thread anyway, maybe some user with the server ips will show up.

Haven't played for a while. Any recent autism come up in that game or has it been stagnating for the past few months?

It's been stagnant since April in terms of development as far as I know. The promised Left 4 Dead map compatibility since March still hasn't been finished.

It still has more players than GTA V, Skyrim, or Fallout 4, so playerwise it's not stagnant at all.

I meant gamemode wise. Cause I usually find that every time I go back to GMod, some new autistic gamemode has taken the community by storm.

u wot

i never played with v but i heard tons of good stories about it.
school is out for school children so they can play video games all they want now.
how about this: we join in a bunch of servers and chose aryan player models.
then we get some good and angry reactions from players.
thoughts?

GMOD 2 when ?.

Storytime bump.

I should go back and murder everyone. I bet the owner would let me get away with it.

this

I bet the kid is the owner's son.

anyone wanna play some servers?

sauce plz

Alphablaster came over and brought his faggot friends with him, as a result the recent server went to dogshit

So last week i decided to play some Clockwork servers and i liked this one: 216.52.143.35:27015
It often gets 30+ players at night and autism actually gets banned. It's a lot better than the millions of DRP servers around.
CW servers can be fun if you know how to manage them. in the good old Gmod 12 days i remember playing a Black Mesa themed CW that gave you all the character/PET whitelists at start.
It was great watching the scientists building stuff with Wiremod and everyone /me-ing flashing their ID badges when they pass through a checkpoint.
Good times. Embedding the BMRP vid on next post.

last vid fro mthe Gmod group

well latest

not Holla Forums made, but we crashed it, that's kooch running around arresting and killing everyone

every fucking time

Super bump

great stuff guy

Hawtcrab here. mfw i'm in a good friends video

guy named Fried_kooch does the editing, actually we have a few editors

last night we destroyed a jail break server

if you're willing to put up with me, I'll join the Steam group

You do know that you could've downloaded the assets from Steam without owning the game, right?

You did do a google search, right?

there was a sale a while ago for the entire series for like $10