Planetside 2 Thread: Steal the Burgers Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Tranu salt rivers overflow daily.

RIP in peace Planetside 1 archive.is/KRGpA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ktiAI
archive.is/00DQe
u.pomf.is/fflsse.mp4
ps2maps.com/
archive.is/D5LaC
archive.is/QP4qW
archive.is/adMBa
jjh.fi/d/model-viewer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fug, forgot.

This too, please no bully.

Damn spoilers

Is anyone going to play PS1 before it shuts down? Remember that Daybreak is shutting it 1st of July and for the people who have yet to try it you've only got 2 weeks. Pop is rising too since the word has gotten around so it wouldn't be bad to squad up.

Archive of the last thread. archive.is/ktiAI

Some Indar shenanigans, Tacdigal superiody! :DDD

Well, download shouldn't be that much, we got a week, and there are other people who are making private servers of the game, just tell the guys in the outfit in-game first and in this thread.

Also, Warfinn

Daily reminder he is a tryhard plebbitor who only zergs and doesn't think of the overall war effort unless he leaderfags.

Links?

Lets do it this Friday.

Downloader recommends 8gb of free space but the game is smaller than that.

You should make a character beforehand and play a bit, then. The grind is even harder than PS2 and the combat can sometimes be extremedly frustrating without Heavy Assault, Medic and Engineer certed.

He literally descends from cancer with his outfit.
archive.is/00DQe

Tell the guys, we got a week, lots of shit to do, Artillery and BRFs.

Going to bed, faggots, 1 hour till the alert, help make Esamir great again and join the war effort.

Esamir was never great

At the beginning of this match, we had 5 territories, and burgers were dominating the map.
Now this is what I call tactical superiority.

I sent an application to WWEW, but nobody's responding to it. Is the guy who can do it offline?

Oh shit, when I said that i was off, i was certain that we would lose indar after all that fucking trouble of setting up hives and patrolling in mossies. I was sure we would lose in the end due to the fucking blueberries being completely absent from anything.
The mossie squad was fun, I am serious, i want the rest of you to try and learn the controls (however shitty they are).

due to the thread reaching bump limit, I didnt get the verdict.

Of course, if you want to fight the entire population of both factions.

Yeah the one guy thats 24/7 online when not commiting a crime is hasnt got the privileges.

Who the fuck is TR tactical advisor?

AOD :^)

HOW
H
O
W

They really need to make parachute or escape pod for the aircraft. I always bailed out of instinct before the aircraft exploded only to die when landing. at least they cant score a kill out of me

They do have one, for the mossie. Except, it's 500 certs. Not worth it at all.

Only mosquito and lib dont have the safe landing by default, you can slap it on in the utility slot tho

PURGE

Thanks for the info, currently upgrading stats for my class, maybe work on the upgrading vehicle later.

Is it WEWW or WWEW?

the potential to get cut off is there, but then again, its the crown

WWEW.

Time for some battles WWEW.

TR forces are spreading too wide, nigger. NC already taking advantage of the situation

Game keeps crashing at the loading screen, what do?

reminder to kill him on sight and then camp the spawner

looks like someone's using a lagswitch

rate my landing Holla Forums

You haven't seen shit, in the past 1/3 of the drop pods would just bounce back up

What shield/armor shit should I be using as Heavy?

WE
WUZ
SHAMANS

i've seen to much of this shit back in beta

i use the standard one everytime. look up the differences on the wiki and judge for yourself, in my opinion they are all just as good.

standart shield is reliable, resist shield is fucky and adrenaline shield is great if you can chain headshots like a pro
if you cant, keep the standart one

nanite mesh generator and nanoweave or shield capacitors and adrenaline shield if yer gud

shitposting is more fun

seems like you're new here

ACS and resist shield hasn't disappointed me in my experience, quick shield regeneration and access to medical kits makes your survivability go up insanely high as it it, and resist shield gives you a lot more tanking ability over a long period of time. Hook this up with an LMG with a good sized magazine and you'll be tearing them apart. Concussion grenades further improve your ability to rip 'n' tear their guts out since they won't be able to shoot you on time before your gun tips them apart.

Pic related, it's you as you're tearing those burgers and tranny fanatics a new one.

GET
FUCKED
TRANU

WWEW a shit

You are a bunch of 0.7 IvI KDR shiTRs, and actually proud that you are shit, which is ironic when you are supposedly "anti-SJWs"

Nice bait.

epic meme

Brutal.

No, we´re a bunch of 0.3 KDR shitters, get your facts straight.

The last few minutes of my session were pretty fun.

Would anyone else use Adrenaline Shield more if the empty Energy bar was actually fully empty? Right now there's a little portion left when empty that's very misleading.

Did you write that you´re from here in the application?

Yep.

At least I said I'm from Holla Forums PS2 general. Maybe he thought I meant halfchan, fuck.

Friday Planetside 1 day, fuckin wew lads. We playing TR?

Yeah I thought you meant cuckchan, sorry

Should I reapply?

yes, just put "memes" on your application and youll get in immediately. That's what happened to me.

Metaphorically dead, as in they regularly die before bump limit and nobody does anything fun - or literally dead, as in they don't even bother making threads anymore?

oh no
that means most of them will probably come here

cuck cuck go away
prep the bull where you should stay

Well, I've been playing for 18 hours straight. It's 8am. I'm done for today.

That feel when you have to work everyday for like 10 hours and can only play planetside 2 and meme for like 3-4

Life is suffering

What happened to my sad pupper picture

Of course, any other faction would be heresy.

Crossroads Watchtower was a mistake.

Eh it's Planetside 1. Things were different back then

Vanu were spandex-wearing faggots with no recoil/CoF and splash damage weapons back then too.

The only thing remeedable is NC not being a literal corporate shithole, but rather just defectors with stolen equipment and a distinguishable boner for shotguns and heavy rockets. They're still traitors of the Republic however, and that ain't good at all m8.

I watched an NC flash do that up a rock once. He landed on his ass and got dakka'd by a group of TRs who gathered around him.
Quite a funny sight to behold.

Have you read the latest bulletin, citizen?

gibe ideas for banners, I already got 2 but we need more

Maybe a bit too much work just for a banner but I'd love to see that clip with NC and VS ripping down the poster, which always says TR season.

Well, that Crossroads fight kinda fucked us before the Alert…fugging burgers and tranu.

And tip guys, if the Tranu and Burgers are fighting each other, and do not steal the only territory that's linked to their fighting.

We almost had the alert.

What did I miss?

4 hours ago, the lads and some randoms were capping Crossroads Watchtower, I got online in and join the fight, then I checked the map, and holy shit…we dun fucked up, Tranu and Burgers were fighting at Tawrich Depot, and now because we capped the base, we made them not fight each other and fuck all our shit up.

We had like 60% of the territory, we made the Tranu focus on getting their Amp Station and Bio Lab back, and the Burgers won Indar with a lead on the Alert and Tranu god damn raiding our Hives and gave the bonus to them.

Whoever thought of going there and giving both Burgers and Tranu a reason not to fight each other, needs to bullied.

I bet it was gunner "if theres grass on the field, play ball" nacho

kek uploaded the template accidentally

He was leading the lads then went out because he needed "10 minutes"

If Gunner "Fightin Machine" Nacho made that call to take Crossroads, he needs to bullied and made into a meme for eternity.

In all cases you are better off fighting vanu than you are fighting NC

Considering Im having more trouble handling NC airchavs than tranu ones, I agree.

NC generally have had the best Airchavs since Matterson's era, and the Reaver is the best fight (if the easiest to hit) due to it's HUGE vertical thrust measurements.

That's about all they have besides good Maxes.

Why don't we have gunner"if her age is on the clock, she's old enough for the cock"nacho's "I didnt want to become a meme" turned into a banner?

u.pomf.is/fflsse.mp4

NC aren't very smart tbh

Or good shots with rifles.

It's more likely that you're just flat out not rendering for them and they have to guess where you are based on where they see the missile appearing from.

It's a bug that has existed since I started playing the game.

AOD shitters are now avoid on sight. Do not fight alongside them. They are vanu sympathizers and probably DaPP as well. Never forget.

Why, what are they doing?

I cannot believe that actually happened

absolutely disgusting

They sat outside Heyoka tech plant for twenty minutes with both generators destroyed, refusing to push the A point, just getting farmed. When we decided to fuck off and create a diversion they ''all' followed us, bringing the entire VS zerg with them to a base that was one minute from capping, causing us to lose the fucking base because AOD is incapable of doing fucking anything jesus fucking Christ.

Seriously?

It's AOD, you know it's true.

Reminder to behead those who support Vanu

No way. Did somebody record/screencap it?

What the fuck were they thinking?

AOD are a zergfit

They don't think, they just follow, and if nobody leads them anywhere they'll sit on their thumbs and do nothing.

Someone should coopt them as an SL them into doing useful shit then. Couldn't be harder than yelling into the outfit voicechat where and what to do, unless 200+ fags can't into simple instructions.

Its easy to provoke a zerg, its what we´ve been doing for the last hour or so.

Attack a target long enough for the zerg to show up, then fuck off to another place and hope the zerg doesnt get blueballed and follows you.

Don't overestimate them. It only ends in tears.

I once managed to get an AOD zerg to gate the vanu without even being a squad lead
The fuckers will listen to anyone who speaks loud, and if it's not a retarded idea, the leads will even repeat it.

In mine i said yall were fags so i'd fit in very well

so… algum br?

I'm losing control

sacrebleu

i cant believe how assmad the aa turret makes people, i had a lightning an infiltrator and an engineer team up on me after 5 minutes i fucked all their faces and continued sniping air babbys

Good job lads, we took and cucked the Tranu and Burgers out of their Tech Plants, and they lost their Vanburgers and Fahgriders, no thanks to Autists Of Derp.

Keep mining the salt.

Do not aid or help the AODists, they deserve to be left to the Tranu dildo-masters, and it only took us to take all 2 tech plants by giving the Burgers a distraction so they got cut off.

I was C4 fairying some guy's Sunderer at Quartz Ridge. It's along the wall at the end of the base closest to the spawn point, so I figured I'd pick people off until some people could finish it off.

I must've killed this one guy about five times by just standing on the wall and shooting down at him. Since he was the only one spawning at the Sundy at the time, I think it must've been his and he felt the need to protect it.

Here's the thing: Every time he would spin around, looking for me left and right but never look up. It's like he had no concept of up. I never saw him lift his head up or down. Eventually he got so frustrated he started spinning around incredibly fast in a circle trying to find the tracers. I wonder if he thought I was cheating.

He was BR 38.
Tranu, not even once.

You can tell it's Reddit getting butthurt when they can't even think of a simple insult

I hope you recorded it

I have Shadowplay but I never use it because it takes like 3 minutes to boot every time and eats a ton of resources. I really regret not filming it.

I wish the prowler didn't look so stupid. Two cannons is a cool idea but the way they designed the turret is fucking awful.

The free market cares about aesthetics, as you can tell by the Vanguard.

really niggers?

go lead this shit yourself if you want to take the blame for everything. i've been getting seriously stressed out because i know people are getting frustrated with getting our
shit kicked in but frankly you all need to get better or we need more men if we really want to make a difference without having to merge with a zerg.

i went to crossroads because the NC was capping it, then the vanu thought it was a good idea to pop up from the south also. there's nothing i could do about it.

Spaghetti aside Nacho, what made you think that was a good idea? the NC and VS zerg were fighting at Tawrich Depot, capping that base would force them to come to us in huge numbers, which they did, I blame people losing control at this addictive game of mindless TD.

And it's banter you faggot, we win and lose at this game constantly, we lost the alert because of the Tranu and Burgers, it was intense and also like earlier in Amerish with the AOD zerg being complete retards who kept fucking up.

And let's practice some chain of command, pass leadership when you feel goddamn tired, jesus, that was in jest, you better not be a faggot complaining about the thread in-game.

Great tool for those who want to update themselves on what's happening on continents in-game.

ps2maps.com/

you'd rather have them double team us at the crown?

nobody wants it, and even when im not lead somehow i end up being the one making the calls. i dont really mind anymore but i just want to focus on gassing tranu and burgers for once.

What is the retarded zerg outfit for the NC? Does TR and VS have any besides AOD and DaPP?

Is there a way to get that map to auto update so I can keep it on my second monitor?

The Crown is defensible, and the only territory where VS and NC were fighting was Tawrich Depot.

We pissed them off, and its deja vu again like those several times when we steal territory where the Tranu and Burgers fight, only to piss them off to fight us, take a mental note (like watching for mines on the ground constantly, on terminals and vehicle pads)

Them fighting each other is a boon to us, read Art of War, very applicable in three-way fights, let the faggots kill each other for KD, while we take territory and secure our borders, simple as that.

And I'll probably volunteer leading next time, don't have a mic, hope you fags read next tie, no pressure you faggot.

You got Phoenix Battalion and Voodoo Company, zergfits like the rest of those two, yet wwew is ((((6 million))) zergfit :^)

It updates a bit slowly, you can either refresh it so it speeds up or wait for it to catch up, it has a slight delay.

Slight? Must be longer than 10 minutes since it didn't update in the time it took the NC to take 2 territories.

Shit, it take 1-3 mins at times for that shit to update for me.

They changed the settings on the site, you'll either have to refresh constantly every 5 mins or let it go on its way.

Was way faster when the game was populated.

so its a bad thing to take advantage of NC's stupidity and tunnel vision?

Did you check the map or were you also too tired? they were fighting at Tawrich Depot, only Tawrich Depot, we took the Crossroads, the NC zerg at Tawrich then went to take it back and stopped fighting the Tranu, and the VS zerg went to take back their Amp Station, Bio Lab, and then the Crown while only focusing on us.

There's farming salt. and there's being a dummy to it, they were fighting each other, after that cap, they only focused on TR and pushed us back to the North.

So, how much firepower does it take to knock down a hive? Could I just missile salvo it with a mosquito or does it really take a concerted effort? I'm getting tired of shooting at just people.

Concentrated effort. your mosquito will run out of ammo before you blow up the hive alone

Most player structures are rather beefy, and if the base is well-placed and has Skyguard, you are shit out of luck in aircraft.

I'm asking because, perhaps i'm never around them, but I don't get to see hives contested. Maybe i'm wearing zerg-tinted glasses. I hate following the swarm but I don't see anyone doing otherwise. I'm getting the impression the outfit does actually constructed things?>9

Haven't played this in a while since I've been binging on Wurm. Can't wait to blare music and yell at you fags for not being tactically superior.

People sometimes form squads/platoons focused on base building and/or raiding.

A single lightning can take it down, like my last two hives.

Doesn't help that Daybreak are complete faggots on the Construction paywall grind.

No more will I have to see vast plains of blurry sludge!

Its just taking a piss out of someone. Everyone was tired as shit. The guy accusing you probably didn't even play the game for past few days. He is just a
Most of us stopped caring, even I caved in and started reading mein kampf and torah in platoon chat.

warfinn ordered all the pubbies and his outfit to go to crossroads in command chat and command voice channel. it would've happened anyway you daft cunt.

when did this happen??

What cannon would you reccommend to put on it then? I have the certs for any of them. I wanted a skyguard, but I honestly have more fun dealing with aircraft with a phalanx or a double burster MAX.

Some OC, need ideas for last panel though.

That has happened several times, guess TR are masochists.

And you wanted to beat Warfinn to it? even the faggot said in command and orders chat to leave Crossroads after it was taken, but that tryhard outfit made a Hive there and KD fags in TR went to make a last stand there.

After you left, Wuz went from battlebarding to making an audio book of the two opposite sides.

Default cannon can handle it, you just need to make sure you got a lot of ammo.

Even a sunderer with the Basilisk can also do the trick, also a Battle-ant.

i wanted to defend our ground from the NC. warfinn and the pubbies could not have pulled it without our support

you have to go back. really. just stop posting already. go make a thread on reddit complaining how much we suck.

kek

You said shoot Warfinn on sight and not help him, guess what you did.

Easy cop out answer, was hoping you wouldn't follow that tryhard KDR faggot's lead because several of his retarded tactics made us lose continents, and learn from easy mistakes such as making the Vs and NC target only us and not each other, because it has happened several times, was hoping you'd just leave those faggots to their fate like what we did with AOD.

Gonna drop this because this is an anonymous imageboard in the Philippines and arguing about this is needless drama, hopefully, we farm salt smart, not like that retard Warfinn.

i didnt see anyone else coming up with a better strategy nor was there any way of not provoking either the VS or the NC warfinn made the right choice and the three way fight was something we in WWEW would
call fun, i doubt you've ever heard of it.

good one, newfriend :^)

Not the one throwing a hissyfit over some banter and complaining about his leadership woes.

You're still a faggot for that Crossroads cap.

My first batch of mined salt. I'm so happy.

That guy again.

at least im not some faggot complaining about things that happened in hidsight. or complain about litterally eveything that happens ingame but keeps quiet when he gets offered to lead the squad
isnt that right benusmaximus?

Wrong guy faggot, if my typing implies shit-talking to you, I just want us to play smart, we might not be KDR-shitters, but we can get the job done even with this dead unbalanced game.

tl;dr, Let's git gud, not in the tryhard way.

but we are getting the job done. we are locking continents all the time and going for targets and strategy's wich bring us to victory even under my shit lead.
so can you cut me some fucking slack when i do something for the purpose of having fun.

Dropping it, just don't fucking do that shit again, check the entire strategic layout, this isn't KDR shit, this is what I learned from RTS, 4X, and Grand strategy games.

maybe you should go back to those games. were doing just fine without you.

Jesus, you're really take this shit seriously now

This why you don't give constructive criticism in Holla Forums, faggot attitude like that.

kek

he and his outfit have been dedicating themselves to get liberators and suicide ram mossies because they can't dogfight and they get farmed by pods

sure user. i wanted fun, i got some fun wether you like it or not isnt my problem. you should've asked for platoon lead if you had such amazing strategic insight.
nobody in the platoon gave a shit anymore at that point and actually liked the three way fight. litterally nothing was done wrong.

Dropping it, you're going for another load of spaghetti.

we were winning and pushing them by the time i went of to go to bed

its a game my friend, in games you lose sometimes. get used to it.

Are you two going to fug or what

Dropping it because this is just one of those days.

And no, I don't want to be a meme.

you obviously dont know anything about my sexual preference user :^)

i went for the m18 rotary but its pretty much shit.

Plebbit Salt. Apparently we're the reason TR population is so "high" and why VS population is so salty.

archive.is/D5LaC

Keep the outfit activity high, and remember that there are cross-posting plebbitors among us.

WWEW LADS

I like how they call us shitters yet they're pissed and say we're the reason everyone suddenly wants to play TR. It doesn't add up.

I also like how that one plebbitor is implying we randomly friendly fire people, not because people shoot us first.

Never forget. archive.is/QP4qW

What's even better
Someones a bit salty.

Our meme magic is strong, perhaps too strong.

WWEW LADS!
W
E
W

Seriously, we can't be easy to farm AND give them trouble.

The ego of these people is fucking pathetic. As soon as their KD dips just a little they throw a tantrum and have to justify it. The second it's back to 1.0 they start yapping again.

this fills me with joy. recently we've been capping a bunch of bases and locking continents and the flavour of reddit salt makes it even tastier

they keep saying were good for farming certs but i've been getting about 150-200 certs per hour last 3 days. lets not even mention my 20 minute prowler run with lassica as a gunner (i'm not sure if it was lassica or hankdeadlift) got 150 certs for mowing down an entire NC armour collumn. why cant they just accept that we are hauling their asses?

WWEW LADS
W
W
E
W

L
A
D
S

Because it would mean they're bad at video games.
Whenever we win it's because we outpop them with our zergfit, which consists of a 15 man holocauster squad. And whenever we lose it's because they outskilled us. Duh.

We need to start having 2-3 people each with one as lead in a Charlie and Delta squad, and opening those squads to the pubbies so we can start having larger forces that we have some control over, since these pubbies can't manage to do jackshit on their own. Maybe even for Bravo as well, depending on our numbers and how many pubbies join. Just need people willing to be the tard wranglers for the pubbie squads.

Well at least we now know where "reverse SJWs" is coming from

nigga every time you go online I can hear you go "can I have squad/platoon lead please" so dont you even try to play that card
you get the role constantly because you ask for the role constantly
leading is a burden not a privilege

prease undastandu, nobody wants to lead a group that cant follow orders
If I get platoon lead, nobody will do anything I say because le tryhard boogieman and "you´re not my mom"-syndrome
so the fag that issues the vaguest orders gets the job
if you would actually try to lead past setting a platoon marker and dropping your spaghtetti from time to time, you´d know that commandeering is pointless and a thankless job in this outfit

Does this hurt the graphics? What're the downsides?

where were you when [WWEW] shoa'd the NC with a 15 man zerg?

If you´re not an oversampling turbografix whore, none.

If you are, the vaseline is traded off for jaggies.

You should also have a squad lead for the platoon leader's squad.

It's practically impossible to both squad and platoon lead at the same time. (I can't even squad lead and fight at the same time)

Also consider putting the platoon leader in a liberator or galaxy so he can coordinate everything and get a birds' eye view of the battle.

I still like the 'wwew application squad' idea. Put on a show and make people think we're recruiting to make pubbies do their best.

WWEW for us and WEWW for the newfags

Thats fucking brilliant

One issue with that though would be that it would need some fags to lead the newfags

The idea is so we can actually get some large groups, since our numbers have gone from having enough for 3-4 squads down to barely having 1 and a half

At least I got some practice on the Bloodborne box version

Did it stop crashing? I stopped playing for a week or two but my gas chamber has been lonley.

I think so.

AWW YIS

BROTHERHOOD WHEN?

When you make one and when EA sells the rights to someone that can make an RTS

Now

Oh shit did they finally add the anti-cheat software?

kek, noice

now we sit and wait for half of VS pop to get banned

I look forward to fighting burgers more.

I would lead platoons, the problem is that I don't know long I feel like playing. Some days its 20 minutes, others I can stay on and be active for an entire alert, but usually not longer.

I would totally love to lead platoons during alerts, but rarely is that at night when more people are on.

I finally got some shotgun salt

Hah, and there were tranu shitters on the last thread that said they dindu 'nuffin.

I like leading but I haven't been on.

VROOM VROOM!

You have the sauce on the delivery van don't you

CAPTCHA:kumred

hadn't noticed until today

CHECKED

This is a THINLY veiled anti-trannu video.
Know thy enemy, know the suffering of thy brothers.

Probably something from Asanagi.

This is some sarcuck of mossad tier shit. They go around believing that having any sort of strong stance against anything or solid beliefs in something is the worse thing ever.

Only one solution tbh fam to the VS question.

Highlights of hypocrisy, salt, and just downright retarted think from that lebbit thread

It's literally the same shit they say in game haha

Thank you

sorry i have no reaction images

Meanwhile, my kills per opposing faction is almost 50/50. Maybe they should start forcing the NC to engage instead of attacking TR territory all the time.

So what's with Vanu weapons bypassing the Heavy Assault special shield? Do all of their weapons do it or just some of them? Or do you need to buy some money bullets to do that.

The shield doesn't protect you at all from headshots.

Though you might notice this more with VS weapons because they are some of the easiest weapons in the game to use.

Clientside m8

If they see you with your shield down and hit, even though you have your shield up on your client - the server will ping you damage under the overshield.

This is one of the things that makes resist more difficult to use, as it loses a lot of effectiveness if the shield is activated after you've been hit.

The only thing that applies to is nanoweave.

Actually, headshots do regular damage to adrenaline, NMG, and all other shield utilities(nanoweave, ASC). The only thing this doesnt apply to is resist shield, which actually reduces both headshot damage and body shoy damage.

Neat, I thought nothing protected you from headshot damage. That makes the resist shield a lot more appealing.

anything can have a "reverse," it's just a question of what that means and whether it is good, bad, or neither

generally i think what is meant by it is the "opposite" of their ideology but using the same tactics. having the opposite of their ideology (depending on what that means) isn't bad, it's good. using the same tactics isn't good imo, but some disagree.

Is the final 2 ranks of the shield regeneration field medic item worth the 1500 certs and is the alternative nano-regen device even worth certing into?

if its more than 200 cert and its not a gun its not worth it at the present time

Nano-regen lets you heal yourself for free. It also lets you keep your weapon out while healing people. Its mechanic is also pretty cool. The effect radius gets larger and drains faster the more injured people there are around. The shield regen beacon practically prints XP, though.

We're their biggest bogeyman despite never exceeding 36 people, and yet not even half of them can spell wwew correctly.

Forgot to say it heals faster as well.

a good reason to run flak armor on your medic

I don't even know what goes through their minds.

Can someone explain this "Implant" system to me? I'm level 30 and i haven't touched it yet

After a long time you can get an implant that gives a small benefit, like reducing screen shake, or making you not show up on motion spotters if you walk instead of sprint/run.

how do i get energy or w/e for them

get random battery drops or combine two different tiers of implant to make a battery

Every so often when you get XP you'll also get an implant from a "supply drop". Implants grant small bonuses when equipped and if you have energy. By combining five implants of one tier, you'll get a random implant from the next tier. By combining two implants from the same tier you'll get a random implant from that tier. If you combine an implant from one tier and an implant from the next tier, it'll give you a battery for recharging your energy.

is it worth fucking around with them?

Hell yes. Stuff like health regen is really useful for LA for example. Or if you want to be a sniping degenerate, there's one that extends the hold breath function.

battle hardened 4 makes your aim much better.

I don't know what's going on right now but we are getting our asses handed to us on both open continents. I think i'll take a couple hour break, maybe the pop will improve by then.

I fucked up starting on Eisa, that probably had something to do with it. Did we lose mathersons to another NC push?

NC outpopped us on esamir by 6% besides that the vanu was also zerging us. its literally not in out power to stop this

Do people ever actually really play on Hossin or is it only ever ghostcapping?

It's too bad no other continent is quite as good as Indar.

>alright lets change outpost/continent

So you prefer slowly losing the war of attrition?

At least victory is in our tradition fgt.

we kept a good defense on esamir. its just not very smart to attack a base being outpopped 4:1.

its better than putting up no resistance

No, we keep on killing and mining salt.

4 times the targets.

4 times the amount of vanguards and infilshitters sniping us on spawn

It used to be more common, but all the new players avoid hossin like the plague, and because it always has a low pop, nobody ever wants to go there.

Hossin's actually the best infantry continent by a landslide.

The base design is fucking awesome. The terrain layout keeps vehicles from shitting all over base fights, while still able to control combat between bases. The trees help protect skyknights from G2A, but also help protect infantry from A2G, and they are ruthless ESF murder machines if the pilot fucks up.

I love playing on Hossin, but it's always completely dead.

I have no clue how to fly. This shit is hard.

just get rid of the fog, and it'll be fine. Get rid of some trees, like the ones on the paths, but not the ones near the bases.

Hossin Fixed. At the cost of immersion in exchange for a few more frames.

They did get rid of the fog

Oh right, Hossin is the swampy planet, right?

I went and walked straight into a vanu base, blew up their generator, and 100% the cap without a single person coming to contest it. It was kinda worth it when I moved onto the next base and afked behind a tree and came back to see an NC scouring the control point for me in total darkness. Even got out a "Marco" right before he killed me.

lmao, I haven't been to hossin in a while. Maybe we should go.

I used to play space station 13.
then the SJW turned it into a social conditioning torture chamber of circlejerking and cultural marxism

I called out too much bullshit and now the SJW circlejerkers and their cronies ran around to every single server and got me banned for what ever bullshit reasons they made up that fitted their narratives at the time.

I really liked that game but holy shit is it corrupted

Get into VR and start learning to fly a valk
try circling obstacles and stone pillars, when you get the hang of staying in the air more than 2 minutes proceed to normal play
valks are cheap, easiest to fly of all aircraft and their default nosegun kicks major ass

mosquito handles the same just more spastic and faster, lib and gal are more lumbering

if you want to learn how to fly crewed aircraft effectively, opt in when people look for gunners, by gunning yourself you´ll get an impression of how to fly in such a way as to give valid firing angles

Your own fault for playing goonstation, fgt.
No idea how the resident hatestation handles but the cuckchan sever is always fun if you can stomach the powergayman.

see
It's a game for low functioning autists and sociopaths, what do you expect?

my woes and troubles begins with the /vg/ server. That's the server I used to play on.

t. Irvine Riker
aka 2hotdogs

CODEMONKEY LET ME POST

Eh, tg and vg are shit too m8.

Also, hatestation died and a new one came up, newstation. But they've so been awfully low on pop so they started to have designated prime play times.

You're shitposting, you probably got banned from hatestation for murderboning everything or cuban peteing as nonantag, they literally did never ban people ever except for those two reasons, and only when it became aggravating.

they also ban anyone who openly rejects being socially conditioned or for calling out the behavior

wew lads, I did it

Like clockwork.

Can that shit server get a yearly peak higher than 2 players that aren't staff or someone that joined the wrong server?

Post screenshot of the armor, I don't think I've ever seen the TR Auraxium stuff.

it looks like shit

Looks better than the free complimentary red-speckle camo.

Just so you know, hatestation is actually ded, you niggers can stop D&C shitposting.

Also, i never got permbanned even though i constantly changed Tcomms to make everyone shout "gas the kikes race war now", WGW or some other random shit. Only one time i got booted for 3 days was when i managed to crash the server with 60 radios and a recorder.

If you call chuckin' spears at everyone for no reason fun in a game about RP then i don't know what to say guys.

Is it just cosmetics or does that armor actually give stats? Cause grinding 800 SMG kills for just a grey jacket seems like shit.

I like playing with WWEW, but you guys gotta work on your situational awareness. Stuff goes on in the hexes around you, so you need to be pressing M often, and be willing to relocate if it seems wise to go elsewhere.

None of the appearance shit gives stats. The auraxium weapons were already bad enough.

it makes you more prone to suicide it's only cosmetic

thanks for helping me fly.

We actually do shit so we can't be pressing M every 5 seconds like you infilshitters. If there's something important say so in chat, we can even read it like when Tersej tells us stuffthough Tersej you should include timers and pop when you mention that stuff

How many certs did you get from it?

zero

Just think of all the certs you earned doing the things to get that, and at the very least you've gotten 1 carbine, 1 shotgun, and 1 smg nearly to the auraxium medal, so if/when you finish those off, that's 200 certs per. Also, I'm about 120ish LA kills short of also having that stuff, along with my Leadership Auraxium helmet.

Why would you kill our resident battlebard/mic spammer like that?

So THATS what it was you cheeky cunt

Alright, way too fucking tired, i cant even speak, yet even do any accents.

rumors are that the enclave is returning to this game.

Speaking of battlebarding, how do I get quality audio coming out of proximity like the big boys?

This will be interesting

Virtual Audio Cable

I see great potential for more salt.

and audio repeater and a script to make proximity chat toggle instead of holding it down or even worse, mapping it to a joystick and rubberbanding the stick

I killed you a few times today. vengeance for valkbard.

do you even MLG?

will battle-eye or whatever ban us for using this? If it will, I'll just stick to holding down proximity chat.

No idea, battle eye only got introduced today.

Rubberbanding the stick is 100% safe tho, so much I can say.

function OnEvent(event, arg, family) if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 12 then PressKey("Numpad4") elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 12 then ReleaseKey("Numpad4") endend
is what i use, I have a logitech mouse so i guess its easier for me

sorry if I sound like a pleb, but where do I use this script?

Is it possible for the BR 15 cert reset option to not trigger or be delayed? I hit BR 15 and still haven't gotten the option.

relog

I think it happens after you die.

also
ISHIGGYDIGGYDIGGYDOO

Nothing happened, I think I'm fucked.

did you come back after a long break or did you just start this week? If you really want that reset, just make a new char.

Or just leave it, I mean how much can you fuck up with 1.6k cert?
If you spent it on shitty guns, you aint getting it back anyway.

It actually doesn't matter too much, everything I invested certs into was vital stuff for medic/engineer etc. I just would've liked to be able to specialize a bit more into one or the other.

It's just a bit odd that it seems to have bugged out in this case.

Yeah it bugs out for a lot of people

works for me tho ;^)

by the way goys, battleye is currently not running

I don't know anything about it. Is it good?

install autohotkey

paste that into notepad, save it as *.ahk

run it

I've only seen complaints that it's a botnet and installs a rootkit on your computer. No idea if any of that is true.

speaking of which

it seems to frequently boot people over nothing including people playing legitimately if ARMA is anything to go by, hopefully its properly enhanced and improved before use in planetside.

ARK recently started using it and I haven't had problems with it like I did in ARMA 2

This is gonna be great. I'm ready for that high-octane autism.

I'm kinda curious what someone like Buzz thinks of WWEW.

it turned out shit but whatever

I prefer not to think about it.

Id jump a chance to get in but if they have turbo-autistic rules like daily xxxx NATO time drills Id rather pass

Oh man, you have no idea. They're about as autistic as it gets.

Ive been in a lot of autistic clans but daily drills was a line we never crossed.

Drills, yes, but daily drills, never.

Same, and this was plenty autistic enough for me.

faggot 0.8 kdr shitters ruining my faction, he weeps as he forbids anyone else in the platoon from shooting so he can pad his stats

thanks doc

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HYPED TO JUST PISS PEOPLE OFF

NOT EVEN THE MULTIPLE FALLOUT 4 PARTIES CAN COMPARE

INFINITE BRASS IMPRESSING
INFINITE TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

Vanu confirmed for being the wop faction along with being the tranny, faggot, elf-loving, SJW, Bernie-supporting, cuckchanner, Redditor, furry, vegan, WEWUZ faction

It was a miller outfit run by german military officers, pretty substantially different culture than Emerolled VS

Kek, my first game in Project Reality solo was with a team of german exmilitary.

If Daybreak actually goes through with that World Server idea where fags from Australia and Europe can play against each other without shitty lag, it would be quite a showdown with all the tryhard outfits from NC and VS fighting the Enclave.

THOSE DIRTY, SMELLY, TREE-HUGGING RACE TRAITORS!

you know it's a fucking ded game when shitters like us are in the spotlight

archive.is/adMBa

Here that lads? we gotta go fast farming salt and saving Emerald!

That one day in Indar was great, we might have lost the war, but we got the Crown and attacked the NC for being sellouts who ignore Vanu.

Which of you meme loving faggots is responsible for this.
FUCKING REDDITFAGS GET OUT REEEEE

How many applications do you end up rejecting anyway?

Not sure, at least 30% though. I also don't do applications during primetime, thats what the americans usually handle.

Why though?

having played on a shitty laptop with a touchpad when my computer broke in 2015 and i made the character i thought my k/d would be a lot worse because it was 0.48 before i came back. i don't understand what's shit with killing more than you die though

My KDR is absolutely shit but I back it up by morally supporting the faction with music and harasser drifting.

My k/d only takes a big hit when I'm on not super on point with situational awareness and if there are a lot of beatlejew heavy assaults all over the hex.

Shitty latency makes my 40 chaingun bullets to register on hit after I die, keeps repeating where I shoot first, die, then I get the kill, don't give a shit though, the entire game was like that in the first Planetside.

You can thank the hugbox plebbit mods for that! salty hotpocketeers are the ones who can give a flair like that!

We got accusations of cheating, being a zergfit, trump voters, and I should have gotten that screenshot where some butthurt Tranu faggot said we were going /tells of "harassment" and they were gonna report our Outfit.

wut? I don't even think we even do that, they're the ones who usually get baited to do that shit to us for caring about "muh KD" when they killed by "shitters"

Here's how you get on top of a tech plant as any class, i'd make a better version but that means putting effort into my OC

CUCKS AND PLEBBIT WALK AMONG US

Well they got one right at least. Also why are you double spacing all your lines? It looks weird as fuck you're grifferson117 arent you

Was on my mobile earlier, tiny screen makes it look like I was typing big paragraphs.

I can't wait for the weekend, for some more Vanu gassing.

I want people to say they are from 8ch on top of reapplying to the outfit otherwise i'm going to start getting storms of

If you want extra angles for your photoshop edits, I've got a ps2 model viewer for you guys. Can view infantry, vehicles, and aircraft.

jjh.fi/d/model-viewer/

Sorry for the bad angle, but some idiot crashed into it and blew it up before I could get a better one.
Am I an Ace Pilot now?

thats a pretty good landing, ace.

neat, thanks

Great Landing, Ace!

thanks for giving me PTSD

GREAT LANDING,ACE!

and here we see why ps2 built in AA effects

tranu have high heels

Making a new thread.

Does anyone have a good idea of what would be the best gun for close-mid combat for TR medic if I want to have really high aim?

Something that as long as I can control the recoil and aim properly it melts people. I have tried the TORQ, and enjoyed it, but is that the best option? Thanks.

Try the SMGs.

New thread has arrived.

best option for everything is T1-B by far if you've got decent aim. nothing comes close in accuracy and potential dps

Mosquito pilots, buy a racer high speed chassis. hover stability can be compensated with gitting gud and the dogfighting airframe literally just ups your mouse sensivity

Don't talk about subjects you have no knowledge of