Wurm Unlimited: Fuck my Life Edition

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The fledgling town of Broschwitz is looking for new people.
We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.
Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.
4x Action speed and 4x Skill gain

Client:
kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT
If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS
Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
use_nagles_algorithm from false to true
chat_censor from true to false
Copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT
If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

IP Address: 13.92.83.205 Port: Default
Server homepage: wurmian.cloudapp.net/

MODS: wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/
There are more mods, but got to search for them manually

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html
razors-edge.enjin.com/
kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html
wurmian.cloudapp.net/
wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/There
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page==Give
wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/
mega.nz/#!wh1gxJRS!maytsuQJWHTogBfHryKBSGpQgPyTcQ1Zek2jp8KxUpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE GOYIM KNOW

The server shut down: Reason: quickRestart

why though?

Is it the new map you talked about ealier?
about to have alot of free time for the next month or two

Reminder that with the latest mod update many horses took back their original skins and white horses became EXTREMLY rare.

IF YOU HAVE A WHITE HORSE IT IS YOUR DUTY TO PRESERVE THE WHITE RACE BY CONTACTING YOUR NEAREST FRIENDLY HORSE-BREEDING PROFESSIONAL (FRAULEINCATERINA) TO KEEP THE WHITE GENES PURE AND ETERNAL

If you join now you'll get put on the old map, which you will get cucked into building a boat to get off of and get to teh new server, unless you pester GMs to port you…

MY white and black horse live in harmony, they are both malesbv

Benis

New map is up, but new spawns will start on the old map. You can either build a shit boat using a mix of leftover materials and sheer autism, or you can be a pussy and wait for an admin to 'port your ass over.

i don't even care that it's 1ql this gold chain is the best investment i've ever made

Do you even swag?

PROVE YOUR AUTISM, BUILD A BOAT, Immigrate to united states of FREEDOM ISLES

Find a nice white horse, settle down and have a family

Man the sauce on this song is absolutely unfindable.

r e a d i n g c o m p r e h e n s i o n

w e w
e w e
w e w

thanks satan

Did someone replace the two white horses hitched to my cart with some other ones?

that sounds comfy as fugg m8

Server's back up

IT'S BACK

IN BLACK
A patch made every horse white, another patch fixed that.

WombRaider here, I'll fart on your shaft for just 2s, next best thing

2s for fart shafting, what do you need 1s for, I don't have 50c

Anyone who's got a boat in the old world wanna give me a ride?

Or nig a boat.

Also Illithid if you're in this thread, did you ever finish the boat?

do i NEED to make a vinking longboat or is a rowboat sufficient?

smallest boat should be enough, small sailboat if you wanna go fast

Oh hey heads up, new characters are now spawning in the new world. No need to make a boat anymore

there are still ships picking up people on the old continent? i got behind on the old extraction point, norht of the evacuation port

you can't go from the new world to the old

then how the exodus was done? there was some guys picking up stranded people whit ships back then

the ones that got left behind built their own boats

shit i am just a miner and where i am there are barely some trees

what the fuck is going on?

wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html
go to shiggy diggy, then north from there along the road

Hahaha all of our Zebras have turned into completely white horses.

that's exactly where i am, that's why i asked if there were still people transporting.

have you even looked in the carts by the hedges?
scavange

Never mind, i just logged and my character got deleted, i just choose freedom world like before?

yes, look on the map to see where we are
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html

[13:24:49] You have just received the title 'Roadbuilder'!

How do I turn off the music? Pressing the settings button in game and in the launcher does nothing.

through the config file

RIP SERB

working on my machine

Post the jap's one before he shitposts with smileys.

my frigging cassaroles are keeping me at 42% nutrition, can't wait to get to 20 hfc to start actually making meals that are not 10ql

don't have it

razors-edge.enjin.com/
Can one of you piratefags try to connect to this?
This is a much better server that can handle our pop and does have endgame stuff to do beside fingering each other.

Reading the admin posts it sounds like he'd ban us for shenanigans. He bans for land bridges & blocking access to claims, "disallows" roads more than 5 tIles wide, etc.

Triggerwarning to mason pls

Good fun!

Hi Steinwachs!

This will end well.

The most important being you need to
APPLY
To the server.

Seriously fuck these fucking fruity loop serb owners.
The best servers are minimally ruled and allow the community to decide what is right.
Like here in a way.

I hate these fucking rulefag server owners they kill of their userbase and wonder why.

That's me!

What are you two planning on that area anyway? Something big, I suppose.

Holy fuck there is so much wrong with this server.
They have you pay for premium days despite being able to allow anyone to be premium.

Holy fuck we have discovered the turbo kike.

If you're talking about the huge tree clearing next to the small shed with a banner, I thought about building a shipyard there but I got stopped by the lack of a dredge to clear the fucking water better.

fruit trees

Looks nice! Quite a bit of distance from the settlement, though.

Why not build it closer?

Animals don't give a fuck about cliffs. I remember feeling smug about being protected from a bear by like 100 ft of cliff, which it proceeded to scale in a second and maul me. I don't think they even see elevation.

this area is big and flat, closer to town it's not

WHY

Please tell me this isn't on our island.

look just a little further up in the thread and see why

Oh, if its for the tree garden, that's fine. I was worried it was someone being an autist and clearing an entire forest just because they could.

3 motherfucking blacksmiths

>Gotta make your own shit, fags!

You don't ask carpenters for planks and shafts, you don't ask masons of bricks, why the fuck would you ask blacksmiths for basic building materials like nails?
And if you want tools made, ask for them, retard.

Where is the mine

Why are you asking in the thread and not the village chat?

Y-you don't?

I am asking in the village chat, the meme spouters aren't responding

The only general blacksmith is offline.

Now assuming we've got a supply of small nails, where the fuck are they? Nobody in chat responds.

Why the fuck do you niggers have 20 fucking carpenters if they don't have a inventory of high quality planks for faggots to use?

ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS ME OFF?

He has a point, though. What the fuck are all these carpenters doing?

Making large crates and wagons? Planning houses? That's about all they're good for. There's a few tools that use carpentry, like mallets and spindles.

I'm mining right now to boost my masonry because the masons won't help me build my roof.

Making a storage building that nobody uses, creating some planks and shoving the scrap into a forge because THE ONLY WAY TO GRIND WOODCUTTING IS TO CHOP DOWN ENTIRE FORESTS, FORGET ABOUT CONVERTING ALL THE USELESS WOD SCRAP I'M VIRTUALLY DESTROYING AND INSTEAD, GO CHOP DOWN SOME TREES WITHOUT BOTHERING TO PILE THEM TOGETHER YOU FUCKING NIGGERS.

Kind of gives me a comfy Project Gorgon vibe, any niggers that played that with us here? How many people do you usually have online at once?

I would say its about half the server so around 30-40 people.

Can anyone with a Corbita or bigger PM Razgah in-game?
The admins brought my crates over and I need someone with a ship to go with me to pick it up. Shouldn't take too long.

we're more like 90% of the server population

That's a lot more than I was expecting, guess I'll give it a try then.

Last thread had 3-4 IIRC.

How do you get iron ore? I'm getting nothing but rock shards in the mine. Does anyone have 3 small nails, its all I need.

you can forage for iron rocks on grass tiles

But I'm doing that. The road paver. Building a communal storehouse.
please help

Don't do that, just rummage rock tiles, almost guaranteed iron.

Just spam rummage in mountain tiles.

A really shit chance for rocks, even with the ability to forage only for resources, a fraction of the shit you find is iron and cotton.

Follow the main east road, then you'll see a path leading south, in there is a mine with an iron vein.

just a suggestion. yeeze.

Gotta put up a sign or something, this gets asked in every thread.

Last time I took that path I just wound up at land's house

I take it this isn't supposed to happen?

can you murder people in this game?

Fjordhart here
Also I know of Wulf and MarkieTheDarkie

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rummaging for iron rocks so I can build a crude knife so I can build a crude pickaxe.

Why do we even have miners and smiths?

We could make a map of the town by taking a screenshot of the live map and having people mark their own shit. We kind of had that for Brosmouth but people stopped using it for some reason.

FUCK

I second this.

oh well, anyway how do you use your weapon+ I cant even target the trees so I cant chop them down.

=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=

Well, at least the Wurm servers are better than Holla Forums's.

You don't target the tree, you target the tile it's on.

I just logged in. bet we aren't even going to get any sleep bonus reset, everytime they do these shitty resets too. no sleep bonus.

can you murder people in this game?

Why does the dragon fart in OP

Double click to activate it, right click on tile to get menu.

double click hatchet in inventory or in 'c'haracter
click tree tile
click chop
repeat
click fallen tree while you're standing on the same spot
click create logs until the tree disappears

not on this server, unless you're in the designated zone

serbs are back up

Fuck you nigger kike

whats the point in that

r8 my personal shrine

So srry, turns out you were right, the website just still displays it as off.

You think you want PVP but you don't.
Wurm PVP is shit.

So what to do once we built what we wanted to build and killed the couple of monsters this server spawns?

Dev should step up his shit tbh,

And you call yourself a follower of Vynora.

exactly, raiding people is the whole point of these games. you build your shit up, someone else does the same, you knock each others over and start again

PLEASE INVITE ROBBYMUGABE TO ZANZI
I've been sitting around with my dick in my hand waiting for someone to get on but whenever I'm on no one else is.

Check the forge you fanny

This, and the reason for PvP is because of griefing, we can avoid that.

I work with what I have. I don't think Vynora would particularly want me to go out of my way when I could be making pottery and roads in her glory instead.

server back up

7/10, would sacrifice at again.

I checked earlier, found a lump too small to make a pickaxe head. Didn't see much else.

Anyone got another link to use? This one isn't working for me.

Not really, when you lose not to a lack of skill but to a lack of grinding and numbers, the other guy gets a massive advantage over you and can continue to keep it that way.

I'll assume that you're underage or retarded and just walk into threads for autistic games expecting some HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD PEE VEE PEE and for that there's other games that do that better.

No its because once everyone builds what they want everyone will fall off.
Which will probably be in a month, so is all this server bullshit worth a community which has an expiration date of less then 3 months?

Did you try asking then

oh i didnt know this game had shitty mechanics, never mind then

Yes.

Bon voyage shitpost goblin

Of course.

Come ot the mine then Goy, I'll do it myfucking self

server back on yet? they shut it down to fix spawns or some shit.

I'm good, I rummaged and blacksmithed like a loser, I've got a crude pickaxe named Shitpick.

[00:13:52] [00:13:52] You need to have manage permissions for the structure Asdephjaykell's mansion to found the settlement here.

Dont talk to me of my wife's foul ever again

>tfw I have a barrel full of cotton, pumpkin, dude wemp and strawberries

I think you intended to type fowl, but that's a bird. FOAL is the word your looking for.

brought cotton seeds on the journey to the new map.

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The town of Broschwitz is full, fuck off goy.We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to '''Wurm Online.'''4x Action speed and 4x Skill gain Client:kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html ==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT=='''If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't''' ==MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS==Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default'''use_nagles_algorithm from false to true''''''chat_censor from true to false'''Copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT=='''If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't''' IP Address: 13.92.83.205 Port: DefaultServer homepage: wurmian.cloudapp.net/ MODS: wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/There are more mods, but got to search for them manually Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page==Give Trenhal permissions to your house so he can expand the village deed==

THORN BUSHES HUNT IN PACKS

I WAS BUILDING MY FUCKING ROOF

[00:05:11] Reason: qucikRestart

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least I'm about 2/3 of the way done with my bridge. Now people can stop bitching about land bridges blocking a ship route they'll never use.

Those aren't exactly mobile and I was sure niggers were gonna nig them if I put them at the evacuation dock, but at this point what I really should've done was kept them as regular cotton and in crates the whole time, oh well.

Your graphics are shit, arisen.

It gets way worse at night when the floor remains that way.

Yeah some tools use nails and are limited by low QL but on the other hand not having high quality structures everywhere makes it easier to kick people's door in and ask for tips.

You can't bust people's houses on this server.

Is serbia back yet?

They are though. They're ignoring the pre-cleared spots spergs made that need replanting in order to deforest a whole new area to reforest it in the hopes that people will use it and not reforest further areas.

Did you bother telling anyone you had wood scraps and which container they could find them in?

I did.
The container is more valuable than the scrap.

Yes.

gotcha covered

Nice. Something pretty to plant along the main streets.

It used to be a funny joke, but now i really am retarded

I want to worship Libila because I can't enjoy anything unless it is killing innocent beings.

Will hunting be good enough or will only slaughtering other players work?

You can't slaughter other players besides in a special zone, so I hope hunting is good enough for your edgy tendencies, m8.

Yes, and if you get bored you can just walk into towns to fight templars and spam duel not spar invites.

So where is the town at? I'm assuming it's not the spawn town.

God DAMN it.

Is the special zone at least libila territory? Can I sit on mycelium for easy mode?

reeeee

You can't kill outright, but it's my understanding you can dominate hostile mobs and set them loose in settlements.

Though I think you can kill with catapults?

Dear Aedan,

I do not know why you removed cargo permissions but if you're gonna be a massive faggot at least get on your boat, get to town, and dump the cargo before locking people out of your ship and leaving it in the middle of a lake.

Also, remember to post the occupation sheet. Jesus christ.

hellhounds when?

Speaking of special pvp zone, I remember converting to HoTS then walked back to Brosmouth, which is part of Freedom and seeing everyone as red with the (ENEMY) suffix next to their name. Couldn't we just walk to one another's kindom and start killing people?

What the actual FUCK is with the "Kelp-is-bad" sentiment here?

What the fuck are you people trying to say? "Why kelp is worse then small nails" is the most cringy and edgiest post I have seen in this place, and its down right wrong and biased bullshit from users who don't know absolute shit about what the plant does and blaming their own lives problems on the plants.

You know what I have to say to those people? Fuck you, you selfish ass. You can never accept anything is your fault so when you let your life problems come out after consumption of a plant you decide to pussy out and blame it all on it. No, fuckhead, its YOUR fault, and YOU can fix yourself. Well-fed or not. Kelp never made you sick, kelp never beat the shit out of you, and it definitely never made you depressed until you decided to stop eating it. What if your life is depressing, and you just didn't realize it until you finally became hungry? Why do you have to blame it on a plant, is it because you can't face reality?

Well face some fucking reality and that kelp doesn't ruin lives, gateway theory is not real, and the only people ruining lives are the prohibitionists that fight for this plant's illegalization.

These people also don't know what the hell kelp addiction actually is, or even what addiction is. Kelp has a psycological dependence the same way it has tolerance, your kelpinoid receptors will feel deprived for a few days and multiple types of withdrawl symptoms will happen ranging from insomnia to nightmares. You know how fucking light this is compared to starvation or even eating nails? It's excruitating, people die from it.

Go up to a former small iron nails addict, who had to fight through rehab and addiction and still goes to this day wondering if he will ever pick that nail up again, and you tell him, Mr. Kelp addict, that you know all how it feels, that you have faced addiction up front in your quest through kelp use. He is going to straight up fucking stab you for it because you don't know shit about addiction.

That's just my two cents. To the people in those threads, you are all fucking stupid.

To my kelp eating brothers, keep on munching.

I am still not eating meals with small nails on it

DEY SMOKE DA PEACEFUL KELP DEN KILL EACH ODDER, MAN! KILL EACH ODDER!
WHY DO THE PEACEFUL KELP MAKE DEM KILL EACH ODDER?
MUST BE THE AD-MIN!

King Kelpfag.

But you need Iron.

Well, I guess I'm never getting back to this game so the Uphill Gardener is free for anyone that wants to move in. There's also a grape bush in the back that the winemaker might want to keep an eye on.

I hate anti-kelp people.

I hate them with every fiber in my being. I hate them more than anything else in this world. I have more hate for them than anyone who has hate for something and I assume the rest of my Kelp Eater brethren would sympathize with me.

Why do I hate them

-They're closed-minded

-They care about kelpless meals.

-They believe kelp is cancer-causing and harmful to the brain when it's just plants in general.

-They pretend to have facts and make up bullshit propaganda about kelp being a useless substance despite the fact that there are tons of studies proving otherwise.

-They influence the mass media and our culture into condemning anyone who does eat kelp and they demonizing this non-poisonous miracle of a plant.

-They verbally harass and condemn anyone who eats kelp.

-They use Wombraider's propaganda as sources

I would also like to make clear that everyone who thinks kelp should be not be legalized is either a kelp farmer or an idiot. And I'm sure none of you kelp eaters associate with anyone who is anti-kelp. Thanks for understanding where I'm coming from.

Not only does kelp drown dozens of dock-dwelling children a year with its cruel plant tentacles, it reduces visibility, causes nausea and headaches, and is responsible for losses of estimate 2000s per year in misplaced ships. Kelp literally rots out your brain and makes it spongiform. Kelpfags are 8 times more likely to be in preventable maritime accidents while under the influence. Kelpfags don't even qualify as human beings.

i had to reinstall and now i cant log-in, i get a wrong password message and i dont know if i can request support to the server GMs on the page using a pirated version, i am just fucked because of a different steam ID?

Did you save your playerfiles and smartsteamemu?

No, i didnt cared because my character got behind during the exodus and got reset, spawning on the new continent, all i want to save is my name

i meant, all i want is to save my character name

dig through your recycling bin and restore smartsteamemu
you were warned that you would lose your character if you didn't make backups of that folder

It's lost then

Remove Zeky and replace it whit Zecky in the miner jobs because i am a retard

You can put seedlings into trash heaps.

If you ate any of the meals in the town square it's too late, this is what was in them.

You better not be the faggot emptying out the public nail bin i keep filling daily. We've been losing like 200 small nails a day to someone.

I told you faggots nailheads were worse than kelp eaters.

Oh god damnit.

There's a public nail bin?

…and it's empty because has been feeding them to us?

Jesus.

He's never coming back.
He got fired from his job and committed sudoku.

Well there was, I'd put 200 small and 100 large in but it has gone empty two days in a row now. No more public nail bin.

How long until they grow back?

Also, I don't know much about the game since I'm downloading it right now, but if you can clear out the stumps and maybe grind them into wood or some shit, a place like that would make a great village area that you could take advantage of.

Good foot traffic is guaranteed, so you could finance these fuckers and make a killing out of a bad situation if you relocate.

If not, wow, bad idea.

I idnt commit sudoku. Ive been busy visiting family and being at my cottage. Ill be on soon.

Did you get fired? Are you a ghost?

yeah, lost a job and now I am looking for another.

No, keep the free nail bin, there's clearly a demand for nails that isn't met and as a progressive society we must solve it.

Maybe you should get one that accommodates your crippling Wurm addiction.

eat shit

more like followers of lagranon

Not you dumbass, you posted it first.Second guys is the certified mouth breather.

My post was formatted like shit I'll give you that.

That shit in Brosmouth? Where have you been? The land is gone.

Brosmouth's gone man. The old world was destroyed in an apocalypse of earthquakes, hellfire, and brimstone. We're on a new map now with a new town.

That you Cham?

Anyone?

It's normal

Alright, thanks.

Don't be shy, who got a their phat cock sucked by Goering?

So I finally figured out what the issue is after all this time. Everytime I go near a cluttered area my game crashes so I cant go anywhere near the settlement.

I'm a lone wolf now anons.

I took someone to broshwitz earlier and noticed an FPS drop of about 40 FPS
What the fuck is going on there?

Might be the lighting?

Be sure to turn off reflections and shadows if you have FPS problems.

Occlusion Culling wasn't in Rolf's dictionary back in 2006. That or buildings/walls provide zero of it.

Turned everything down as low as possible and I still get crashed.

sounds like you should get a job and a better computer.

Alright, I'm finally here after drowning during my first attempt and the place is a ghost town. The fuck do I do now?

Serb a shit everyone logged

Okay, guess I'll just call it a day then. Think I've got the basics down at least.

This needs to stop

i agree

gibe coc

Jesus, zogbot, are you retarted? You could use your axe and make things with those logs and grind your woodcutting without destroying the forest.

Man that looks like shit

There are mountain lions hiding in the wood piles too. I've been attacked twice heading through there.

Seriously, pack that shit up into a BSB, get a macro to turn it all into kindling, and leave it running overnight.

Holy shit, go to the other side of the fucking map map to do this shit Play a different server or better yet, play a different fucking game. It's not funny anymore. Get the the fuck out of here. Seriously, get the fuck out.

Seriously, what the fuck, I haven't ever had to grind woodcutting. This is just ugly and is an inefficient way to get woodcutting skill. This shit need's to stop.

Look a way to grind wood cutting. that doesn't deforest the area like it did in brosmouth.

Build charcoal piles.

For Broschwitz.

I just got around to clearing a field and planting a few corn and cotton crops. Not a whole lot, but a decent amount.

All farmbros report in: How you doin? Your crops coming in ok?

Made a new paddock, added some pigs and a rooster to my farm.

Also, the other day this happened. It vanished as I got closer. I thought it was weird.

see

Sage for three posts in a row

THE MADMAN

Huh, I can't see that, the map on the site doesn't seem to update.

The simplemap doesn't update realtime.
It updates once a week or so.

That place is a little bit east of us.

Is there a particular reason he's doing this autistic bullshit?

He wants to raise his woodcutting.

You answered your own question.

The best bit is, this is the least efficient way to grind woodcutting. At least use the decaying logs or store them back at town. This is just being shit. Even with high wc, I don't even want him as part of the town if this is what he's gonna do.

I hope you're reading this, shit for brains.

So what is the best item to sell to trader for dosh, or any item with high QL works

you seem extremely ass bothered

this pleases me, autist

I have a job for you if you like cutting down trees so much.

just circle the area on an image of the map and i'll do it

I will take care of the aftermath

ezpz.

let me make some signs for trigger and i'll get to it asap

is this sim tower: medieval?

is this intentional

wat

What is?

That area is steppe by default …
You can find shitloads of animals there i suppose

just me? well alright

You can make steppe, can't you?

Terraform that eyesore that Zogbot made into steppe if you want animal spawns.

All it takes is planting mixed grass.

Don't look at maps while high user, you'll see things that aren't there.

You need to harvest that mixed grass from steppeland though, otherwise it'll stay normal grass.

I was considering making a house around there since its nearby and your town wont crash my game.

that is not true

grass from any tile + just dirt = steppe

Have fun fighting crabs, wolfs, tortoise everyday.
Better take weapon with you when you go out to take a shit.

Wait a minute.

Hows this spot around here?

thats terrifying

Im building a palisade wall, would be nice if you could help cutting down trees, i think there are around 400-500 here for you.

Wait a second minute.

Well I had to make a new character since my old one is stuck at town and cant ever leave so I'll need another town invite. But I'd help you out.

i gotta get the fuck out of here

I can pick you up at New Liberty

Alright I'll head back there then. I'm Volgarr.

I was just about to draw that up myself.

ha

is that the ayy lamo from the movie Cocoons?

I just realized that making wood shingles is the most economical way to grind woodcutting. You can make 16 kindlings from one log, or you can make six planks and turn those into 24 shingles, then make 8 kindlings from the resulting wood scrap.

Or you can be a turbonigger and deforest the entire continent.

everybody assumes they need to grind to 99 woodcutting though. That's how the last map got ruined and deforested.

That's like what I imagine my shitty QL meals would be like.

At least someone already killed the bird, so it doesn't have to beg for death.

Just tried installing the game as it is on
wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/

Borked as fuark
Use the torrent instead everyone

New update is out, lads.

What did it break?

I remember there was a LauncherConfig edit posted by one user - what was it?
I think that was the fix for not launching anything.

Anyone?
Can anyone from day 1 check their Launcher Config.ini

#Wurm Unlimited client properties#Mon Jun 20 03:44:16 ART 2016show_body_in_inventory=falseenable_contribution_culling=falsesound_cache_enabled=trueviewport_bob=truehide_menu_examine=falsecolor_white=1.0,1.0,1.0free_look_mode_disable_on_combat=falsemark_text_read=trueno_terrain_render=falsehas_read_eula=falsecolor_error=1.0,0.3,0.3use_color_picking=truerender_glow=falsetrees=3hide_onscreen_fail_messages=falsevbo_enabled=2reflections=2animation_playback_self=0connectByIpIp=13.92.83.205showKChat=truedebug_mode=falsecolor_teal=0.0,0.5,0.5irc_log_rotation=2impColumn=truesound_al_gain=10release_context=falseskydetail=2auto_mipmaps_enabled=2connectByIpport=3724hide_onscreen_info_messages=falseuse_fast_clock_work_around=trueno_world_render=falseskillgain_no_alignment=truerelease_context_on_jogl_sleep=falseskillgain_no_favor=trueloadInventoryStartup=truesettings_version=3use_anisotropic_filtering=2terrain_bump=truefree_look_mode_disable_on_open_component=falsecustim_timer_source=1gui_skin=1color_black=0.0,0.0,0.0tiledecorations=3season_override=0color_cyan=0.0,1.0,1.0font_antialias=2use_alpha_particles=truecontribution_culling=150fog_coord_src=0sound_play_PMAlert=falsesubmit_client_data=0game_client_thread_priority=2structure_render_distance=3sound_engine=2customTimer5=-1|-1customTimer4=-1|-1customTimer3=-1|-1customTimer2=-1|-1customTimer1=-1|-1font_italian=11other_log_rotation=2enable_debugs=falselog_extra_errors=falsescreenshot_file_format=0color_grey=0.5,0.5,0.5sound_play_ambients=trueauto_run_source=0depth_clamp_enabled=0terrain_res=2stipple_enabled=truematerial_as_suffix=trueuse_nano_timer=falsehide_menu_no_target=falsecollada_animations=4player_texture_size=3test_attach_equipment=falsefast_yield=falseevent_log_rotation=2color_purple=0.5,0.0,0.5hide_onscreen_hostile_messages=falsetest_mode=0color_fuchsia=1.0,0.0,1.0fps_limit_enabled=truecolor_lime=0.0,1.0,0.0free_look_mode_sensitivity=10sound_play_combat=truesound_play_emotes=truefont_header=24update_optional=truecolor_navy_blue=0.23,0.39,1.0render_distant_terrain=truemax_texture_size=3censor_chat=falsehigh_res_binoculars=trueuse_phobia_models=falsethirdPerson=falsecolor_maroon=0.5,0.0,0.0offscreen_texture_size=2sound_play_buzz=truesound_buzzlevel=2outline_picking=truegpu_skinning=truewater_detail=2compressed_textures_S3TC=trueenable_lod=truefree_look_mode_disable_on_close_component=falseuse_antialiasing=2display_settings=false\:true\:0\:1920\:1080\:32\:-1\:false\:falsemodel_loader_thread_priority=3sound_music_level=1use_non_alpha_particles=trueshift_drag_default=10reflection_texture_size=2tile_transitions=trueocclusion_queries_enabled=2gui_opacity=3compressed_textures=falsestart_dedicated_server=falsehide_inactive_friends=falseexec_source=0item_creature_render_distance=4font_static=11use_tree_models=truetreelist_outline=truesound_doppler_enabled=falseuse_weather_particles=truekey_bindings_source=0font_monospaced=11engine_multithreaded=0save_skills_on_quit=falsecolor_yellow=1.0,1.0,0.0enable_vsync=truecolor_royal_blue=0.23,0.39,1.0disable_select_all_shortcut=falseenable_shift_drag=falseglsl_debug_loading=falseuse_fbo_color_picking=truemega_texture_size=4color_orange=1.0,0.5,0.0remember_password=truecolor_silver=0.75,0.75,0.75togglePushToTalk=truelocal_list_in_event=falsefont_default=11lod=0log_gl_errors=falseresident_models=falsecolor_system=0.5,1.0,0.5hide_personal_goal=falsemultidraw_enabled=2send_extra_tile_data=falsemount_rotation=truecolor_red=1.0,0.0,0.0use_nagles_algorithm=truesound_play_work=trueskillgain_minimum=1fps_limit=60sound_play_weather=truecavedetail=2silent_friends_update=falsekeyboard_layout=0inverse_mouse=falseno_brightness=falsefbo_enabled=2hint_texture_scaling=2sound_play_music=trueshow_old_quickbar=falsefps_limit_background=30non_power_of_two=2render_sun_glare=falsehide_menu_spam_mode=truefont_bold=11sound_play_door=truemodel_loading_threads=2sound_footstepslevel=8color_green=0.08,1.0,0.08hide_menu_stop=falseirc_notif=0glsl_enabled=2sound_play_footsteps=trueshadow_level=3fov_horizontal=110setting_timestamps=true
The one from the game's install.

*Only changes is that Nargles is on and the chat filter is off.

I build a woven fence around my garden. Still didn't use all the wooden scrap I had by far.

Also

this is config.txt
LauncherConfig.ini is in WurmLauncher folder

Is there a point to taking screenshots at night?

Are you fucking blind?

night lasts 3 hours m8

How do we know they won't fuck up the server again?

Here's the little bitch version for your little bitch eyes.

I miss Zanzibar land

I miss my Chinese neighbors

I miss living off pumpkin scraps and no food

I miss the Chinese stealing catapults so we could fire pumpkins and cow shit over the lake and into Brosmouth

Things have changed and they'll never be the same.

Of course they're desperate. Your turn

We said you were cancer and we were right all along.

nobody ever denied it

Anyway, there are some pretty rubbish houses, but maybe after a bit while we should have a sexist building contest? There are some pretty good ones already.

What the fuck? I meant "sexiest".

Burzan's house is adorable.

>I helped build Broschwitz (even came up with the name) because I felt the motherland should be first priority in a time of strife

God you Zanzifags are insufferable faggots.

Brain problems. I'm afraid you have an inoperable tumblr.

Don't revise, Fort DFC built on top of and stole our shit using our watchtower (and built on land we had talked about using in the last three or so threads), and then gave us nothing but passive-aggressive cringy roleplaying when we negotiated. We didn't "raid" - we reclaimed what was stolen with overwhelming force from the niggardly nigs who nigged it.

I finally got to broschwits.

saw 2 guys digging clay and a big guy, still no idea what I am supposed to do.

What's your name?

Ask in local for a village invite.

Felbot

sure

wew

No, see, it wasn't a raid because it was never their land at all, they were just squatters. The correct term is eviction or extermination and it's ongoing.

Jesus.

I like how the game assumes that you are a fucking retarded kid with a knife that have no fucking idea how to butcher a pig, even at 99 butchering

That leg looks fine to me

that pig is considered butchered, you can't butcher it again, and what? 70%? of it's meat and stuff is still on it

come on man

this should be self explanatory

I swear to jeebus, this is the shit that got europe in trouble now.

better?

Comfy.

Where are you getting this idea that a raid is inherently or at least generally a bad thing?
The British fap themselves to sleep at night thinking about the raid on St. Nazaire.
Fort DFC got raided. By you. It is now inoperable and the surrounding lands can once again be safely developed by Broschwitz citizens because the raid was successful. Be proud of it.

What does this mean for crops?

Bullshit.

Every season is crop season in Wurm.

>A few handfuls of barley. It is easy to farm, and some people prefer to brew beer with it.
plennty ob bred tho

Good.

You can make rice wine instead which you can grow whenever.

I haven't tried myself but someone said you could push trellises, if you can you could fit 100's trellises in the same tile by pushing them together negating the need for a fuckhuge area for your trees
the image of the fruitfarm posted erlier in the thread only provides 20kg of juice from the respective trees, except for the olives which give 36kg, when pressed with a 100% sucess rate per day of harvest season
that's 140kg of fruit juice of each tree and 252kg of olive oil that supposed to last for an entire Wurm year and this is assuming you turn all the fruits into juice instead saving some of the harvest as fruits and turning some more of the harvest into jam

actually, olive trees have 2 harvest weeks 3 months apart, then a 7 month gap over winter
so that mean you get 504Kg olive oil per year with 100% success rate
assuming you turn it all into oil instead of saving some for cooking

If I catch anyone using olives for cooking there will be blood.

you hear that?

We need that storage facility. Why? Because 1) town square looks like shit now and 2) because it will give newfags and janitorfags something to do.

People will be willing to spend time to clean up others' mess (I know damn well I will, it's comfy) if they have one place to put things to. It also gives newfags a place to drop off their planks, clay or whatever bullshit they're grinding on at the moment, and dumpster dive for nicer shit until they got the skills to do a specific thing.

What game do you think we're playing?

Gather mats then and be ready to help out when he gets back on (and gives others building rights? I dunno)

Nigga, you dense? All of the usual: planks, grass, wooden beams, bricks, mortar, clay. Look it up on the wiki. The leftovers will just go into the facility.

Go be a hermit.

We can bang it out in a day or two easy, just like we've made other group projects.

His house is clearly haunted, user.

I thought I made the storehouse public before I gave up ownership to Kriegerr. It should be that anybody can build it, and I know I've seen people who aren't me doing it.

the last map was never deforested, autist.

It was never forested to begin with

Nope, just checked. Need permission in order to make modification to this structure.

Well, it's out of my hands now.

Also, I think it's good that you should lay down the plans otherwise people will just fight over the design. The way it works now is alright, I can see the less patient people just dumping their load outside for the janitors to bring inside and sort. It should minimize mixing lq with hq mats in bulk storage bins etc, and people who want a specific thing can go look for it inside.

[13:15:05] Official warning to all members of "Broschwitz": If you continue to misbehave and bother other players without reason, your deed will be disbanded and everyone part of it, banned.
[13:15:11] This is your only warning.

Well time to leave.

Kek, so much for ruskie being different than moralfag server owners

What did you idiots do this time?

This GM is just a baby back bitch.

What the fuck did you faggots do?

What did you do?

I dindu nuffin. I think it's someone bitching about their forest getting raped.

Thank you zogfag.

Good, stop raping the fucking forests, zognigger.

well, if the admin bans everyone, just keep making alts and using invite teleport to deforest the whole map
it's not tied to steam id, and everyone here should have proxies

Ask the admin tbh

[03:15:03] Official warning to all members of "Broschwitz": If you continue to misbehave and bother other players without reason, your deed will be disbanded and everyone part of it, banned.

Zog caused annuda shoah

[muffled nasheed in the distance]

and put sand on top afterwards

Isn't this about the zanzicucks we walled?

Not sure whether to laugh or cry if this actually ends in six million bans.

*Broah

So to all of the fags who are circlejerking in thread instead of playing and have no idea what's going on, admin changed his mind a few times and zog backed off and zummi is replanting trees to make peace. This has (apparently) nothing to do with Fort DFC.

How to not get everyone b&:
Don't behave like nigs.
Also everyone and their mom knows Broschwitz is from 8ch now if they were in #WRC, so we can stop with the autistic secret club stuff.

Wait, is it seriously because Zog deforested half the island?

no, don't mention 8ch
just don't, in ANY game ever
don't act like retards and don't bother the normans, the only thing you will acomplish by doing that is get us all evicted

that's exactly what I have implied genius, it means you can just change the .ini and become someone else, and using a proxy you also get a different IP, he could never screen us at all

alternatively, if we were to be using the steam version, we would not be able to change steamID and he would just ban by steamID

How bad is the damage, I thought he only did the shoah in the eastern forest

If this was about ZogBot deforesting then why did Pown mention bothering other people?

He probably thought we have teams of people working to make the island barren.
Someone tell him it's just one autist and we hate him.

This GM is a legit retard. It's actually kind of impressive.

it's not because deforesting.

it's because griff normans

What does that mean?
Fucking communicate to us, jesus christ.

And that means?

griffith did nothing wrong

That cutting trees is fine as long as you don't do it right next to a normalfag's house for him to log into a tree graveyard instead of a forest.

greifing, causing a ruckus, being a bother to the normans
probably by deforesting the area surrounding them and spouting antisemitic memes

i remember the Eirwyn being posted in some threads ago.
he is a shitter but one of us i think

Yes you tremendous faggot.
When other people have been waiting fucking weeks to play on this new map no one wants to be fucking banned for some retards actions.

I get the feeling there is a rather large group of children playing, I almost want to start a teamspeak and get everyone on to sort out the underage.

Fucking christ has there been so much retardedness.

Fucking underage suburban niggers.

NO. Zog didn't do that either. We deforested island because it's farming island. That is fine. That's also one of our own and admin said he doesn't care about that at all. Plus they provoked us. Nothing to do with island. Island is fine, island done well, island good.

8ch just got mentioned all over #WRC by the person who Zog was deforesting around. He says Ceto is probably one who sent Zog. The goyim know faggot, it's too late, Pownstar was there. You need to accept this.

Because someone, maybe Ceto, sent him to deforest a specific area which had someone there building, Zog noticed and proceeded to deforest, admin said nothing he could do when person complained in #WRC, then changed mine and global-message threatened to ban us ALL if we harassed other players. Zog backed off immediately, we made reconciliatory measures, things are fine now, don't worry.

HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE ISLAND.
It is going to be barren and we will farm it.
That's not the major deforestation.
That's just normal gameplay.

tbh it was us being retards this time

Just actually play instead of shitposting thread lol

The only thing a town square has done is make people bitch constantly about trespassing on their autistic plans.

I think you misunderstand my position.
I am very considerate and have barely left the village, much less fucked with anyone's shit. I'm just saying that there is a sizable population of niggers in Broschwitz, that's all.

just crawl back in the gaschamber, you're not dead yet but your brain sure is

I've said it before, I'll say it again; I think they're looking for an excuse because we're too much of a strain on their server.

My bad I thought it was defense of shitty behavior because

Explain.

I'll say once again what everyone's been saying for weeks: only server for pirated clients.

So if you're going to stir shit up with the admin on purpose and call him a retard for reacting, why not just buy game and go get banned from the legit servers instead? Or set up own pirate Wurm server like everyone's always threatening to?

If he is looking for an excuse to get rid of server strain, why give him one?

Fucking this.
Its mainly like I said, underage or 18-19 year olds.

It's only fucking children that understand the consequences that will effect everyone but do it anyway in a way to be rebellious.

We wouldn't even have this problem if the faggots didn't say in WRC "HEY GUYZ WERE FROM 8CH!!111"

That was the guy getting his trees chopped down, though probably because of all the kiddies spamming in #WRC prior to that about it. And I think we'd be in the same boat whether he knew where we were from or not tbh. But as long as we leave people not related to us or crowding us in alone, we should be fine.

The perks of going hermit

they have known where we're from for 2 weeks now, it doesn't mean it's ok to go off spouting memes and mentioning 8ch all over the place
and I personally have never gone out of my way to bother any of the locals, maybe if they've come to us may I have made them butthurt by calling them a goy or outsider
I'm not the one that has to make political statements everywhere I go by drawing swasticas or tossing out right-wing propaganda in local

It's only a matter of time and if you've forgotten this guy wanted to force people to make "donations"

We don't even have to leave them alone, we just have to stop going NORMANS REEEEEEEE whenever we see a name we don't know in local.
Just act like a normal human being, jesus fucking christ.

Pretty sure we're not normal human being.

Act. Pretend for 5 minutes.

Well you sound like a pretty cool goy tbh fam

So are you setting up another server that can transfer our savefiles or just complaining?

We don't even have to do that (although the meme is not as fresh as it once was), just not go out of our way to fuck with them when they're leaving us be. Guy isn't even mad, he was just worried ALL of the trees would be gone because he needs felled trees for his palisade wall.

Or just don't go to normalands.

I never said it wasn't.
I haven't done a single thing.

Why are you saying this to me?

If you're going to act like such a sanctimonious faggot do it towards the people that caused the trouble. All I said is he probably wants us gone, so save the speech for others.

Fair enough, I retract that bit about your kids.

Characters that are what, two weeks old? Shit, just give people 10x skill gain for a day or two if it's that much of a pain in the ass.

No server owner ever wants less people on his server.
Especially one running off donations, regardless of how much stress it puts on the server he has a significant chance of recieving donations (to him) when there is 60 people playing compared to 10.
Which was the server population before.

You think anyone before we came would see a server with 10 people and be like "yeah I'm going to move to this ded server and donate"

The fact he allows pirates to play on the server means that he wants more people to play.

No, every time its been someone making up WRC and skype logs.

More stupid kid shit.

What does that have to do with this admin being a massive faggot?

t-thanks pownstar

Or you fucking misstyped the name because the window captures keystrokes long before it displays on the screen

Because unless we have another server to migrate to we will have to mind how we cunduct ourselves.

He has no incentive to change what he is doing.

What do you struggle to understand you turbo faggot?

Loook, if we get shoah'd I'll flesh out the shekels for a new server, but fucked if i'm installing the game, I have had enough of that with ark, someone else handles administration and I'll do the easy part with my gold pouch.

I've seen the admin for a week and I know how much of a faggot he can be, you somehow manage to be a bigger one with only 11 posts.

That isn't the problem, you just can't have pirated version connect you need to crack the launcher.
Which is what the owner of this server did, and he's not going to share it with others.

Fuck neither would I.

I don't get the impression he's bluffing. Even if he is, we don't need to be massive overbearing faggots all the time.

Alright so just complaining then.

Beyond shekels, as far as I know no one else has successfully pirated Wurm Unlimited serverside, admin has a monopoly essentially. So no one else can administrate probably.

Why because I am not a bitch that thinks conflict is bad?

I have been logging in with the same name on the same IP via Connect repeatedly. When I got on the server, I was on the new map today with the option to change my appearance and all of my shit reset.

IDGAF, new char will be much faster because I understand the game better. Just memeing on Pownstar.

I don't think he's bluffing either.
I'm saying he's just not going to ban us for no reason, but more then likely his is NOW familiar with 4chaim and 8chins to the point he knows both have a history of fucking with servers.

He has probably been waiting for something to happen, saw the deforestation and thought it was intentionally planned by the majority.

OR

He knew that by threatening everyone we would correct the behavior of the one fag, for the same reason the whole unit gets punished for the fuck up of one recruit.

So you're a socialist?

Is there not some way we can take the information we need.

Isn't that how Nostalrius got started? Mining server info, I'm not gonna pretend like I know but i've heard it working on the grapevine

He's not compensated though he does it for free. And keeping the only method of doing something to yourself is pretty fucking jewish.

The latter isn't unlikely.

He's letting you stay, he knows what board you're from, he might very well be lurking on this public thread, and now you come out and say
You could not be un1337er if you tried tbh

Either underage or doing a FUD.

It's probably that, still, don't push him just to see if he's bluffing.

lamo just go ahead and crack the game.

gtfo marx

Not gonna pretend I am fam tbh

Yes because copyrights are exploited by jews constantly. Nice one you fucking idiot.

I never said to leave the server, but to act like this admin isn't unstable is stupid.

I thought the server code got leaked?

aren't*

Its a hacked launcher, literally nothing to do with server setting everything to do with game code.

This you don't need to suck the nigger slavs dick, just don't go stepping on his toes.

Holy fuck kiddo, you need to be over 18.

Oh fuck this shit, cutting down trees is just a basic part of the game. If you've got a boner for a tree then make sure you own it.

It's inevitable that someone will do something else soon and we'll all get banned.

Let's not go out lime bitches.

*like bitches

Is this how Zanzibar 3.0 will start?

Is he this mad that he got buried alive?

Thread needs to chill out. Dumping some Skyrim screens.

Yes goy you have to buy our patented soy beans and if you're a farmer and your soy beans get pollinated by ours we'll sue you :^)

Can you find another server then so that those of us who'd like to play the game and not make an autistic
Can not be fucked over by your autism?

Can badmin even ban?

He'd probably fuck up the query and kill the serb.

Bad metaphor.

This is Mom saying to let your sister win at checkers.

Its completely preventable, the reason people do this shit is because there is never any co-ordination, punishment or anyway to track who does what.

I knew this shit would happen as soon as I found the numbers of people playing.

This HAPPEN ERRYTIME.

Walking on a tight rope with the serb owner is not petty shit.

That isn't what happened in the slightest, nice to see you get your news from ignorant liberal green sites.

This, like I said its underage fags, it almost always is.

How is it preventable? Whether we get complained about is entirely up to other players on the server.

If we have a pet go wild in the wrong place we're done.

If you want a better metaphor, the admin is the mom only for context of the server world, so it's more like your mom (who feeds you) telling you to share the food she put there with your sister.

Remember GMOs r devil don't fuk with the sacred (but not religious) mother nature evil bad why would you ever want to code RNA :^)

If you actually played the game you'd know that would be impossible unless you bring a bear to a normalfag city and hit the untame button.

And filtered.

m8 dont even bother arguing with them they'll just keep moving the goalposts so you abandon the server, as it seems to be their (((master plan))). I dont understand why would someone shitpost thread after thread of a game they don't like.

If we're all getting banned the next time someone chops down the wrong trees I don't see the point of playing.

If we'd cheated or something I could understand but this is some arbitrary bullshit. Once arbitrary bullshit starts it rarely stops.

Just close the game, Holla Forums.

Wait why is that a problem if the launcher is included with the download?

Call out retards when they have this fucking childish rebellious attitude.

Hold people accountable for their fuck ups, when someone fucks up either lock them up or kick them from the village.

Keep track of what people are doing to a certain degree, have someone pm people and ask them what they are doing.
This helps to from 10 people doing shit while 30 others leech of the 10 productive people.

It doesn't matter what game its almost always the same when Holla Forums plays together.

Nigger you are so out of depth.
They fucking went on a tree genocide.
6 FUCKING GORILLION MAPLES, EVEN YOUNG SPRUCES

I don't know, I am only repeating what another user said when he tried to set up a server himself.

He tried to reverse-engineer the cracked launcher but couldn't and surprise surprise the owner would not give it to him.

I played for too long last night. You're saying I wasn't in danger from the scorpion and the gobbo?

Not an argument.

Why baby sit retards when you could lock up resources and have them actually work for stuff? You know, instead of leaving a "public nail bin" just to have some mouthbreather steal the nails to put 5kg of them per meal?

If you deforested the entire server to have a monopoly on wood I wouldn't consider that bannable, this is a sandbox.

There are mechanics in place to unfuck pretty much anything.

That was me. What needs to happen is someone needs to create a crack for the SERVER. I tried but I have no way to test it as I cannot re-compile the .java files into a .jar. I tried asking the admin and he will not tell me how and will not share his crack.

If someone else with more experience with java tried then they would probably have more success.

For anyone wondering, I de-compiled the "Server.jar" files and edited the parts that send checks to steam for authentication. I made it so it always returned positive so that people should be able to join. Like I said, I cannot test it because I cant re-compile it.

Then please just don't play rather than doing some autistic thing to get everyone banned. You don't have to play, we're not trying to force you, we just don't want someone tarding and getting EVERYONE KICKED OUT. If you want to do something shitty, pls leave village first.

That's the point, isn't it?

This works as well, whatever you niggers decide to do, but something should be done.

You would really let shit get that far before bans?

Well thanks for your efforts.
All these autistic kiddies who are screaming
YOLO FUCK THE GM
Should be helping this guy as much as possible so you can get your wish.

I would love for there to be a server open to the public that ran on
Do what you will.

Building The Wall was great fun. Easily 1,000 times worse than woodcutting.

Don't be an idiot, we're going to get banned.

How does it know where to find steam? Maybe you can cuck it just by fucking with your hosts file.

Outrageous shit makes these games worth playing, don't you want obstacles?

The server app uses steam's server api and it needs access for people to connect. As far as I know editing the hosts file would do nothing. Again, someone with more experience with java would need to have a look.

Yeah I was just thinking you could redirect it to a program on the same machine that always returns OK.

here here

Of course you will when you consider it an inevitably.
Who the fuck wants to play autism central just for the opportunity to be banned.

Absolutely, but the GM hasn't threatened bans for TRUMP 2016, the Jew, Swastika, constantly shitposting in WRC, or stealing.

This is the first time hes threatened bans.
Also the tree holocaust was known since yesterday, IT HAS GOTTEN FUCKING BIGGER.
People have only stopped being pissed about it since the GM got pissed about it, and since he is a total faggot we have to think the opposite of him right?

Without knowing how the steam api calls work I cant do that. If someone had access to them then yeah, I could do just that by creating a webserver and having the wurm server connect to that instead.

Keep in mind that all of this is just me speculating. I cant do anything until I can compile the files.

you're clearly uninformed if you think that the tree holocaust is what the admin was upset about. It wasn't.

It was about grieffing normans with cutting trees about 700 tiles away from where the tree holocaust is.

for reference

How does woodcutting qualify as griefing?

We're the trees on a settlement?

In his defense, it was the closest forest he could find :^).

Who the fuck cares nigger?
We have known the GM doesn't like us and you think you can just fuck someone over and leave abundant evidence and figure it would just fly?

To the GM you are making someone's else's experience worse which to him is ban worthy.
Sorry he doesn't have your fucking philosophy on what's acceptable but he owns the fucking server stop bitching like a little kid who doesn't agree with the house rules.

you're not listening because of your autism. Please reread

If it wasn't to grief what were you doing over there?

NO DEED = FAIR GAME
even if it's not pvp related

It's over goys, let's reroll HotS :^)

this is precisely what the admin said before he caved like a paper bag

see these 2 posts and a couple from the same posters before those

Minecraft-esque explosions of rage over moved pieces of dirt is not reasonable.

JIDF please go

woops

Off the top of my head
You can't notice differences unless they're in a changelog?

THIS QuickRestart

ITS NOT QUICK

takes time to manually remove players

You might be able to get around it by using a bytecode editor and manually unzipping/rezipping the jar. I've never done it thought so I don't know how tricky it is to find the right place to mess with.

I'll notice changes when my god damn pickaxe is fixed.

it never has been

I'll be the change you need and just give you another pickaxe, I have 4 of them and I can improve them to ql40.

You know, if Zog hadn't taken the opportunity to rub his fucking balls all over both of them in #WRC like a smug faggot all "yeah I'm the biggest asshole ever whatchu gonna do XDDDDDDDDD fuck police", admin probably would not have caved.

Zog my man, I love you but that was full retard.

It's a rare pickaxe.

i don't remember shitposting that hard.

I think all i said was >4chan >kek.

After that I told a guy how to terraform rock.

How do you suppose they'll ever learn, then?

Is it by any chance green and smug looking?

Yeah, you were shitposting hard.

Entirely possible though. Shitposting is a zen lifestyle for me.

Pown as much as you faggots love to shit on him will give you another rare pickaxe if you talk to him and the token shows that it was indeed once a rare pickaxe. After that you can bring it to kriegerr so he can get it close to ql 70 :^)

UP

I'll make a rare pickaxe, just for you, user.

I'll literally just process a BSB full of logs to get a rare shaft, and then go get rare iron ore just for you.

easier to bot imping like 30 picks

>not blaming ebaums4chan for everything

Fair enough, but what you could have said was fucking nothing at all while you fucked off back to village, and then we could have never had Pownstar threatening to ban us all.

Worst part is guy was probably trying to be diplomatic a bit by not mentioning 8ch before that.

Why play the game when bots can do it for you?

She's up

You got a way to contact you outside the thread?

I have a 100 capacity Mumble server I run with nobody on it and no rules or admins.

We could find out who's underage really quick

the only downside is I hate hearing literal autistic voices.

Can you send us the modified .java files (and originals tbh) over a volafile or something? I have very little experience with Java but could give it a try.

I didn't say it, I'm not Zog.

Patrician taste.

I mean start the thing with only the intention of finding the children.
I understand completely what you mean by autistic voices.

I love you niggers.

Here are the files: mega.nz/#!wh1gxJRS!maytsuQJWHTogBfHryKBSGpQgPyTcQ1Zek2jp8KxUpU

Ive put an email to contact me at in the email field.

Sent :^)

I'm getting sick and fucking tired of these admins, guys. It's sapping my will to play because my gainz will just be gone once we get banned, and we WILL get banned with some of the fucks we have around. Do we have no savior?

working on that right now fam.

same tbh
That and the fucking lag. I would tolerate the lag if it was in another server because I can blame it on anything. But on this server I cant help but think "must be the faggot dev's fault again"

You're a hero.

"Oh the dev must have walked in on his wife fucking a bull again, he's here to lag us out to release his frustration while he nurses his wife's son."

first and only thing I have killed in this game is an old dog, fucking hell my guy is weak as shit.

we're talking about a dev who built an evacuation dock on a lake, and then he realized how stupid that was so he proceeded to MOVE THE ENTIRE CONTINENT UP instead of just digging a path through, making everyone lag like shit in the process.

No so just don't fuck up for now.

If youre just starting out fighting only kill hens and pigs until you get to lv 5

Or you could hit a practice doll until 20

I'm done with zanzi.
There are currently 3 people waiting to be invited.
No one is ever fucking on.
EVER, not in the morning, not at night.

I've been waiting patiently since sunday to get village invite yet nothing.
After a week of not playing, all this server drama I just want to fucking play.

But nope, I'm stuck on an Island after unable to do fucking anything.

I've posted in this thread, I've asked everyone else in Zanzi who don't have permissions.

Fucking retarded pure fucking retard.

I believe you were duly informed that Zanzi sucks fat dicks

So does Broschwitz, 25% carrying 75% of the playerbase with literal fucking retards looking for any possible way to fuck it up for others.

Wasn't it disbanded?

The deed is still there so fuck if I know.
We got someone building a house there still, we had a prime spot, we all were on sunday then I come back monday and no one is fucking on.

How is the learning curve?

It's not very hard, but you will probably make a few dumb mistakes starting out. No worse than any other game honestly.

It's pretty damn easy. Most of your brainpower is going to go towards optimizing tasks.

The only difficulties you may have are figuring out some of the finer points of terraforming and mining, and perhaps learning crafting recipes, but you can easily consult the wiki for the latter.

How come that when you log out of your first character, you can't access it again?

I'm using the magnet download client from the website but every time I create a profile I cant access it due to it saying "wrong password". Anybody have the solution to this?

the character name is already taken most likely
if you've played before you didn't make a backup of your smartsteamemu folder

Most things will come on their own. There's more to learn about what not to do. And most of that is not that you fuck things up in terms of mechanics or for yourself, but how you fuck things up for everyone else. Mostly from a settlement-planning viewpoint, and the general culture of not wasting resources.

The learning curve isn't too bad at all. It's worth pointing out that almost everything you make has quality attached to it. Quality depends on the tools you have used and how much effort you've sunk into getting skill points, and high quality things are better and desirable. So you get to enjoy the freedom of irrelevance for a while, as many needs are filled by various specialists.

So use that nice time where nothing depends on you to learn what not to do. Try not to take more than you need, learn what's commonly found and what's not, what's public and private, and if you can, try to use the lowest quality material that's around your skill level.

It also has trouble with names that aren't one word or contain weird characters.

Neat

Yet those 25% can be online to let someone the fuck in, so Broschwitz wins.

You have to consult a wiki, like Minecraft, but the game itself is ez as long as you don't try to fight things starting out. The crafting is actually really simple once you understand it too.

THE STOREHOUSE IS MOSTLY FINISHED
Please start moving all public storage boxes there in a nice, orderly fashion. Thank you.

Oh, and try and keep more… public items out in the wood. Anyone can come up and grab them, but people not from our settlement can't get past the portculli. Throw high QL materials and shit in there and lock if if you're really worried.

And what is this for? Fighting controlled mobs? Would be cool if we got a designated mini PvP area in town.

Public execution of Zanzibarland's former residents.

This guy lives next to the steppe to the northwest. I put a some zebra corpses outside his house so he knows not to fuck with us.

He'll get the message. He has to.

I trust you had the good sense to butcher them before dumping them?

Why havent we kicked this nigger yet?

Well I didn't get much done today, other than narrowly avoid getting raided by you polite faggots.

You probably should have expected that when you settled next to the mongol horde of videogames.

Where's the new thread?

that is gorgeous

New thread: