Thomas Wictor finds Antifa Police Berkley CA

we need to help find and dox these antifa cops. remember Clanton? this is bigger. twitter.com/ThomasWictor

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/20/stunning-research-video-was-berkeley-police-department-supporting-antifa-violence/
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/855948646721798144
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/856020943600099329
ucpd.berkeley.edu/directory
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/856418287311233024
ucpd.berkeley.edu/office-chief/chief-margo-bennett
youtube.com/watch?v=VCyM7u9gYu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well we know the mayor is a BAMN member, so its not a far stretch that some of these cops are part of his group

if nothing is done I think we know what needs to be done

traitors will not be spared

Not surprised at all. Considering that the antifa had weapons stashed in chestboxes in the university buildings despite the alleged police check before the rally began.

Where is the proof tho or am I blind?

I remember in the Iron Ann thread this article came up
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/20/stunning-research-video-was-berkeley-police-department-supporting-antifa-violence/
Either Antifa were supplied with flash bangs, or officers supported them in the crowd.

He hasn't posted it yet.

Ok, I thought I was missing something.

Posting in world news thread, include me in screen cap!

inb4 we were trying to calm the situation by throwing riot control flashbangs

reminder that iron ann is going to speak there on the 27th. i think we're heading for the first confirmed death at one of these events

It'll probably be one of BAMN's leaders.

It's going to happen sooner or later. They're going to be more radicalized now since they had the shit beat out of them last time.
I'm putting my money down on an Antifa thug getting dindu'd, after they try to stab someone.

Political polarization is always good because it escalates the situation.

columbine killers were Jews.

Maybe we could get a head start with investigation? See if we can find names of Berekely PD members and/or security from the university and have something ready for cross-checking.

huge if true

I think that's smart money user. These commie faggots don't realize that once they take it to the point of lethal force being involved, the other side is going to completely shed the self-restraint it's showed for decades now and it will be open season on communist fucks.

He will surely deliver any moment now.

This. I don't know how it wasn't mentioned, civvies can't get their hands on m80 flashes, it's considered a DD and only sold to LE / Mil. It's obvious the police either supplied thesefaggots or are members.

Or one of their disposable rats by their own hand in disguise. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. Some of those brainwashed fucks would probably offer their lives in return for 72 vegans in the afterlife.

Do you even 4th of July?

It will happen before the summer is over. The acceleration is real.

Read these threads
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/855948646721798144
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/856020943600099329

Well the rumor is that she hired Blackwater. This is going to be an amazing time.

these times sure have brought about strange bedfellows

You detected a commie you dolt

remember the Blackwater Ceo said his operations in the Mid East were a Crusade. also not south africa but outer heaven may be set up already!
htt ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGLPH8sD1eg

WHEW FUCKING LADS
WHEN DID FUCKING BLACKWATER BECOME RWDS?
AAAAAAAHHHHH THIS FUCKING TIMELINE BEST TIMELINE!!!!

sauce me

Video editing takes a long ass time user.

So this is what's being slid.

REMEMBER DYN CORP HAS PUT THESE SHERIFFS AND OFFICERS IN FOR JUST THIS REASON

TIME TO KILL TEACHERS AND JUDGES

Seriously? Those guys are the burger equivalent of the Varangian Guard!

Spotted in Berkeley

Who is this "He"?

Well, you could make a sparkler bomb, and then make a pull-ring igniter for it. That shit makes an M-80 look like a flattened screecheroo. Good lord, look what this one made out of three packets of ten does to a dead tree!

This dialog.

ucpd.berkeley.edu/directory

The salt shall flow again.

That would be a very useful counter-meme.

I'm sure those mercs have a lot of loyalty for hired guns.

Oh boy is that TREASON I smell?

"just a few bad eggs."
Keep sucking that cop leather Holla Forums

Honestly with the way things have been going so far if anyone actually dies it'll probably end up being antifa fratricide. The video of them nailing their comrade in the face with a skateboard immediately after he got unmasked because they couldn't tell friend from foe without their "look" was hilarious.

Just how sad can any kind of aggressor get.
Talking shit about cracking skulls but still demanding an unfair advantage before he even considers "fighting"

Here's some good footage of the projectile slowed down

Found this as well, the explosions are a lot easier to hear and the weight really sounds like a police round instead of some antifa firework

wtf I love Blackwater now

Blackwater (or what ever they are called now) is very connected. They do billions of dollars worth of business with the US government and VIPs. They work the hottest zones in the globe and give zero fucks about killing people.

Now the left is posting videos of themselves arming up they are escalating this to a level that's going to end badly for them.

This fag has been posting the same shit for days.

He literally bases his entire argument on the belief that if there were non-improvised devices then it must be some government agency. He doesn't believe that individuals can acquire these kind of munitions. That's just the smoke grenade though. When it comes to the explosion he's talking about now, his claim is that because at least 2 things flew off as shrapnel that it couldn't have been improvised and the videos and photos are proof it came from the roof. It comes from an upward trajectory but I can't see it coming from the roof. He's also posted videos claiming the 2 men on the OTHER roof fired it and posted video evidence. Of course, you can't see shit.

And of course Holla Forums instantly believes it….. because…… you're all fucking retarded

He also fell for this troll… while calling others idiots.
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/856418287311233024

Where in Berkeley was it found?

What a bunch of scared little faggots. They're only ok with violence when there's no chance of reciprocity. That's why they attack unarmed women, elderly, and college kids when they outnumber them 10:1. You will never see Antifa attack AB who is pretty straight forward about their nazi ideology, and also very comfortable taking the life of some faggot wannabe communist. Anyway, either Antifa shows up and gets rekt or they don't show up and a bunch of red hats take it over and cripple the morale of all the faggots there. This may be better than the NatSoc rally in Appalachia.

So no video then?

(Heiled)

Double dubs confirm bad endings for antfags! Let's boost this! Really rile up the opposition and get them to attack blackwater with their wrenches and skateboards! It'll be glorious!

I've heard there is a good chance the "Blackwater" (they have a new name now, they keep on changing it) CEO is one of us. Just a rumor I heard.

When you see a guy with khaki pants and a polo in a hotzone, you know he's hardcore.

Daily reminder that the Aunty Fags are stocking up on these:

Those knifes are laughable, they'll only end up hurting themselves.

It's laughable right up until they leap through a gap in the crowd and jam it in one our guy's eyes. Don't forget that bikelock faggot and all the other cowardly little Level 1 Rogue attacks they do. One of those in a femoral artery while you're distracted trying to logically debate another lunatic will still do some damage.

Knives in general are a threat. Those particular knives are more dangerous to the wielder than anybody else.

This.

muh blue lives matter

Hahaha! A pencil is more deadly than those! You need minimum 3inches penetration to kill easily. These are the types who think poking the neck kills immediately. You need to penetrate THROUGH the jugular and into the esophagus so that the blood flows into the lungs and drowns them, if you want to drop them with one stab.

Explain you faggot.

Kek like pottery

not to mention that all you need to do is add to that 1 shotgun shell primer, a nail a small flat rock some duct tape and maybe a small piece of foam/packing peanut and you dont need a fuse or a light because now you got a contact grenade.

Besides a few unsavory jobs in the middle east Blackwater did nothing wrong.

That knife is more than sufficient to deliver a one strike kill. the carotid and subclavian arteries will bleed out enough to render you unconscious within 2 minutes even if its just a pin prick, and those knives are more than long enough to sever the inferior vena cava with an attack on your posterior torso. They are also long enough to slice the tendons and arteries in your forearm which is also a fairly devastating wound. And unless you are a fat fuck those are also long enough to reach the femoral artery. Those things in the hands of someone with a modicum of physical ability and decent knowledge of anatomy would be a very fucking good weapon. Especially in situations where you can just slink through crowds, pick a target, attack and retreat.. which is exactly the situation at these riots. A bowie knife would of course be much easier to use in a deadly manner but these are more than sufficient, and easily concealable. Dont be retarded.

t. combat medic that has attended advanced knife fighting classes.

That is what a true operator looks like. No funny tatto, no bullshit hairdo, high speed with real low fucking drag.

JESUS FUCK, how deep is this cuckhole?

Another case where the (((MSM))) went on a huge smear campaign against Blackwater. Their detractors are almost always leftists with an agenda or stupid goy who believe everything the media spews.

What is making people believe that police could be involved is that the mayor is part of a cult called BAMN and it seems there have been accounts that anyone that got close to Yvette Felarca (sp?), a higher up with the cult, was getting arrested. Which suggests the police were ordered to protect certain organizers of the riots.

The main problem most people had was that they were being paid to do a lot of jobs that it seemed like the US armed forces ought to have been doing. This seemed detestable since the people in the army were being paid only a fraction of what Blackwater was.

In retrospect, most people in the armed forces are incompetent so it was just an example of privatization being used to get more competent peopel to do certain jobs.

It's cucks all the way down.

Prince also has the right idea in regards to the "refugee" crisis.
Sorry for direct link

It was also at a time when the need for special forces and special operations troops was too great for the military to handle. That is why the army started the X-ray program, recruits go straight into SF selection instead of needing to be an e-4 before going to Q School. Pretty sure the navy had to do the same thing to fill the SEAL pipeline.

2 minutes is not an instant drop. Apologies if there was misunderstanding though, you responded to my first post of the morning, and I may not had been as coherent as I strive to be. I should really hydrate and take a shit before I post, as to not inadvertently shitpost.
>medic
Corpsman? Mad respect if so, my life would had been different if you fucks weren't all given to the marines. No complaints though, adversity has given me strength.
I was trained in Arnis/Eskrima as a child, western sword and knife as a teen, and shanky shanky as an adult. I cannot disagree with anything that you have stated, though I must note that the techniques you mentioned are unlikely to be properly implemented by our enemies due to their lack of experience. It's one thing to be taught a move against a willing participant, and an entirely different game to be able to calmly kill another human being while the adrenaline is pumping and they're staring you in the eye. They should honestly be training them to shank the gut prison style. Thug tactics for thug behavior. Also, they should all understand the reacharound technique thoroughly!

That's the best image I've seen all day.

Archive of the UC Berkeley police directory site.
http:// archive.is/xCKPN

To properly counter antifa we need guys behind the front line with ranged weapons like slings and slingshots.

Why assume that civilians can't occasionally buy stun grenades?

Navy now throws as many recruits at BUDS as it can in hopes some will pass it. Last I heard success rate was about 15%, and its just the first major school of several for SEALs.

I met many a buds dud over my time in the navy

And a dykeish looking one at that
ucpd.berkeley.edu/office-chief/chief-margo-bennett

This further confirms that Antifa are Soros-thugs and Freemason shitheads.

100K missions in the ME and not a single client lost. 40 or so have given their lives to protect their clients. I would say they have a lot of loyalty. They get top dollar but there is no better. They operate where the US military wont and with out any political restrictions jamming them up.

Does anyone think blackwater will let some commie kids make them weak in such a public event? No fucking way.

Blackwater is going to mask up, infiltrate the anfaggots, and kick the living shit out of them if they start rioting. The mind fuck will not be meme-based.

oh man, and I end my last exam on Wednesday. I cannot wait for the lols the next day.

I said theyd be rendered unconscious within 2 minutes. Most civilians would drop to the ground, or atleast be staggering in bewilderment, almost immediately. And also the 2 minute number also assumes that the person is knocked to the floor and not moving much. The more one moves the more the heart would be spurting blood out of the wound.

And yes corpsman.

And I cant disagree with your assessment that they probably wouldnt be able to execute the attacks properly.. They are barely physically capable of anything and they swing and kick like retards.. And to execute such moves requires finesse which requires a level head and from watching videos of them none of them have that.

BUT the point of the discussion was that knife, that knife is more than capable of lethal wounds that are very capable of taking people immediately out of the fight. I mean we are talking civilians here.. If it was you I'd tell you to take a motrin and change your socks. :^)

As far as enemies go they are pathetic.. But so are sand niggers that cant execute fucking jumping jacks and they still managed to blow my uparmored humvee 12 feet into the sky. Dont underestimate them, I couldnt think of a more dishonorable death than to die by their hand.

FUCKING LEL

They make much more than that. The civilians that were hired by KBR to run the fuel farm on Camp Ramadi were making $250k for 6 months. my wife actually works for a PMC doing computer work. They were hiring for a new operation so I tried getting a job with them. >combat veteran >corpsman >couldnt even fill out an application because their minimum requirements are 7 years infantry experience with a strong preference of 7 years special forces experience As far as job requirements go and the amount of people who would meet those requirements thats the same as demanding that new hires have 2 doctorates. And I know a SEAL who was working as a merc, he told me that they pay 200k for missions that are completely safe.

No they have done 100,000 successful missions with 0 clients lost. is what I meant.. I was not talking about what they are paid.

It's a rumor among antifa circles

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66qpdp/rumor_ann_coulter_has_hired_academi_as_her/

Perhaps not coincidentally this is one of the top posts on /r/anarchism today

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/679um2/berkeley_antifa_ignore_ann_coulter/

someone's going to slice their palms open

While a pencil or long nail can go through the jugular and into the esophagus, causing blood to flood the esophagus and asphyxiate the target with absolutely no way to stop the bleeding without someone like you to save them. The pen is mightier than the card knife!
You're slacking corpsanon, you forgot to tell me to hydrate until I've pissed all the salt and minerals out of my veins. How dare you!
So what should we do? The value of having an adversary is immense for our cause, but with how bad they suck, their defeats could become demotivating for us without injections of lulz. Do you have any ideas for baiting them into overconfidence, so that we can get lulzy victories? Also could use your skills over at >>>/tok/465 I know what I know, but with your training you could fill in everything that I lack. Please share your medical wisdom, we'll listen sailor.

I don't think blackwater has any men scrawny or chubby enough to pull this off.

Please tell me someone has this as a webm?

Yea it will quickly become more of a chore than fighting for the existance of our people. We could do what we do best and trick them into doing stupid shit, they are here so I wont say exactly what I am thinking but disinfo works well with them we could spread that we are planning on doing a huge rally dressed up as normal people with no signs or anything and trick them into attacking a mall or something kek And we could swell their ranks. Something that seems good for us at face value is normal libshits arent going to their riots but that allows those fucks to fly under the radar and not get their asses beat.

People in the crowd in the videos were saying the explosions smelled like gunpowder. That probably means Antifa made the explosives at home with black powder or something you can buy for reloading bullets.

Def looks bigger an m80, and getting it to explode in the air seems nearly impossible unless you're trained. Wtf.

lol. They are struggling. They know they'll lose again.

Jokes on them though. Violent ones ALWAYS show.

Anyone have a ballpark on what it would cost to hire these guys as a private detail and how many guys you get? I did some quick digging but only saw whites for monthly and yearly services. I'd assume a 1 time event is probably like $20-30k

Well she said the total cost of this speech is going to be around 100K on Hannity's show. So figure air fair, hotel, etc.. for a few staff.. what could that cost? 10K at most?
I am sure Berkley makes you pay for permits and shit. 5K? So that leaves 75K for a few hours of security.

Annie will get it back and more in book sales. She isn't speaking at Berkeley to make $$$, she's speaking at Berkeley to poke the cocksucker mayor and the rest of BAMN in the eye.

Every day, the parody horizon is pushed to new bounds. What timeline to be alive.

You guys remember Eric Prince's sister is in Trump's cabinet, right?

Blackwater has always been based.
Erik Prince mit uns

Antifa is not the problem. Read Wictor's twatter feed. He alleges and proves with lots of video that the Berkeley PD was trying to get antifa killed & then to blame the massacre on Trump's supporters. But the Trump side would not take the bait. Calls them heroes for resisting the assault by the PD. Keep up the good work, anons.

A: Yes. And..?
Q: What is the motto of the Berkeley PD?

AHH Well then carry on

I thought antifa beat some random guy to death at the first Berkley riot over le gay jewish nazi hate speech, did that get memory holed or did he survive?

Wonder how deep the level of antifa infiltration into the police department goes. Something tells me we are gonna uncover something big. Really big…

They asked my entire BASIC class, Air Force, to try out for the Special Forces back in 96. Not a single one of the blacks passed the swimming and that's the only reason I tried out. We had to swim 10 laps (not even an Olympic sized pool), 50 push ups, 50 sit ups, 10-15 pull ups and some other shit I can't remember.

Only one person who passed wanted to actually do it out of 5 from my "flight" including me. We all had "guaranteed" jobs that we waited to get when we enlisted. Met the dude 7 months later, he broke his ankle with 2 weeks left of training and decided to go into his "Guaranteed" job since it was at Keesler MS anyway (he didn't think his ankle could handle doing another 2 weeks of that shit again).

In a way I do regret doing it since my Tech school was just a waste of time in the classroom since I had to learn OJT when I got to my first duty station anyway, and I lifted and worked out every day after class anyway.

This was for Combat Controllers and Pararescue. CCs were some great lads, hung out with a bunch overseas - real low key good people who ate jarheads for breakfast.

I had this good friend tim mcveigh, he was the most gung hoe special forces recruit I have ever seen, he got a sprane and dropped out of special forces. Then later he was filmed working at a secret military base when he was supposedly in the private sector. After he bombed some feral building somewhere (and they stopped search and rescue to allow a van to pull up to extract a bunch of Clinton documents) he went to prison. On death row he told the guy in the next cell that he was an under cover agent and would not actually be killed. When the injection happened there where several irregularities and many of the witnesses said they saw him still breathing. His body was intercepted on the way to cremation.

Success rate for Air Force was 14% total back in the 90s. Figure 1/60 from my initial class made it and washed out due to injury in the end. The environment and instructors MAKE YOU WANT to succeed from what I have heard. The #1 reason for wash outs was injury. #2 was family emergency, you can re-apply but start a week behind from where you left to get back up to speed - and most people don't want to get back into the grind after 3-5 days of eating real food, sleeping in a real bed and getting real sleep again - it breaks the mental conditioning.

Supposedly if the instructors think you can eventually make it, they will let you try as many times as you want when you get washed back, most don't go past 2 washes.

It's not an easy life, there are two modes. Deploying and getting ready to deploy. Even with no girl/wife or kids that shit is for the birds - especially when your pay/rank doesn't automatically go up with each deployment and the enlistment bonuses don't compare to the private sector.

They did. They even started a program where kids that wanted to be SEALs would be placed on delayed entry and enrolled in a program ran by retired SEALs where they trained with them 2 times a week for 6 months to a year until the SEALs approved them as being 'capable of passing BUD/s before shipping off to boot. Was a pretty good program.. By the time I shipped off for boot I was running the SEAL PRT with 1/4 mile swim in 8 minutes, 120 pushups 120 situps in 2 minutes each, 22 pullups and 1 1/2 mile run in 7 minutes. Still washed out though fucked up my achilles tendon Doesnt matter what kind of shape you are in a lot of the shit is luck. Everyone I went in with was in as good or better shape than me and this one dude I thought for sure could make it had his femur snap in half while running.

Funny thing is. After all the time I spent training with the SEALs I had to reclass as a corpsman, cuz fuck being stuck on a boat, and had the opportunity of trying Marine RECON.. and PT wise RECON was tougher by a lot. Compared to the SEALs RECON are a bunch of fucking sadists. Their PT was so tough that after the first pt session we went into the hq building and were stood up against a wall and they came running over to me "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STANDING LIKE THAT?" "HM1, I… I CANT SEE" I was completely blind for 45 minutes. Ive done some hardcore workouts, I tried BUD/s, since then I've deployed and been in combat.. Training with RECON was the only time I ever went blind from pt.

If you go by class, as in guys that recycle to the next class are counted as not passing the current class, ~340 start and a phenomenal class will see 8-12 pass phase 3, and thats pretty unheard of. My class was pretty fucking good to go and I dont even know who passed if anyone.

I should have just fucking finished reading the thread before making 3 posts

Indeed. Special Forces are always in predeployment mode. And predeployment mode fucking blows. In the end I made 3 attempts for that life before saying fuck it I'll just do the infantry and be the most motivated fuck in the battalion. Wound up working with the SEALs on a couple missions and I have a buddy that was attached to Marine RECON on deployment. From what I saw of the SEALs working with them… They are a bunch of chucklefucks who dont belong in combat operations, afterall thats not really what they train for. We did a couple raids on with them, arrested basically a whole town one night. And then everyone arrested was released and then the relatively quiet AO that we had turned into a hotbed.

As for RECON my buddy told me a bit of what that was like.. He had 2 very rough deployments and his time attached to RECON was the only thing he would not talk about. One day we got drunk and he let me know a tiny bit. They were being engaged en route to their mission and they were leaving wounded men to die "we'll get their bodies when the mission is over". He eventually killed himself and I know that was a huge part of it.

BAMN isn't a cult, they do not venerate any particular figure and were not established for the sake of any religion. They're politically motivated which makes them domestic terrorists rather tha a cult.

Get training
youtube.com/watch?v=VCyM7u9gYu4

Success rate for Air Force was 14% total back in the 90s. Figure 1/60 from my initial class made it and washed out due to injury in the end. The environment and instructors MAKE YOU WANT to succeed from what I have heard. The #1 reason for wash outs was injury. #2 was family emergency, you can re-apply but start a week behind from where you left to get back up to speed - and most people don't want to get back into the grind after 3-5 days of eating real food, sleeping in a real bed and getting real sleep again - it breaks the mental conditioning.

Supposedly if the instructors think you can eventually make it, they will let you try as many times as you want when you get washed back, most don't go past 2 washes.

It's not an easy life, there are two modes. Deploying and getting ready to deploy. Even with no girl/wife or kids that shit is for the birds - especially when your pay/rank doesn't automatically go up with each deployment and the enlistment bonuses don't compare to the private sector.>>9797620

You would be arrogant too if you had a 125K contract waiting for you with per diem, clothing allowance and could use your preferred weapons.

That's who the private contractors started poaching first. Surprising, PJs were targeted right after them - but the Air Force wisened up and realized that they needed to pay the noncoms "pilot bonus money" for people who are trained to RESCUE FUCKING PILOTS.

Combat controllers can just transform into Air Traffic Controllers if they can't/don't want to deploy anymore, just like PJs can transition into hospital paramedics/Physician Assistants if they get burned out. To be honest, Combat Controllers are the most impressive to me out of all the Special Forces, they embed with every branch and foreign government, have to pass ATC school which has a 60 percent wash out rate - ahead of EOD, and have to attain the same skill set as AST, Airborne, Dive and basic Electronics for their gear.

There have been several huge scandals involving East Bay police from multiple cities over the last few years. Whatever it is it'll involve more than BPD.

BUMP

well then do it, felarca has something about her face that screams "make me an object of ridicule"

it's probably her mouth

buuuuuuuuuuump

even this is probably larping it sounds about right tbhq

no