England learns how to cure cancer

LOL

archive.is/D0SsO

SWEDEN
YES

So wait, he's still fucking renting, with the money he makes?

Why?

2007 housing crisis

Oh god yes. His screaming videos are really annoying.
I am glad at least the neighbors can agree with that.

It's that sort of mentality.

euroserf mentality

Do you mean king of the world? Being a man in this world is pretty common.

Say what you want about the guy, he's milking the shit out of his underaged, autistic fanbase. As a businessguy he succeeded.

Fuck he could still make those autistic videos and no one would complain about the noise.
Some people really don't deserve the good things that come their way.

No, it's a thing people say

>I'M A CITIZEN OF THE WORLD, I CAN GO ANYWHERE AND DO ANYTHING, FREEDOM

fucking normalfags

I'm not defending him or anything but those are the facts, his landlord was a hothead.

I can never hate someone for making bank off of retards and children, as I'd do the same in a heartbeat and I know everyone here would too

Besides, there's already plenty of other reasons to hate the faggot

IM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN YOU CANT ARREST ME

>IT'S A WOOLIE EPISODE

What did he mean by this??

who cares, he makes enough money to buy a bigger house

Oh, my mistake then.

Thank you my greatest ally.

You fucking idiot. Berg and shit are from Europe. They're European surnames that Jews use in America to fit in.

wew, if they treat rich swede like this, I just wonder what they'll do to mooching rapefugees

-berg is really common in germanic countries. It doesn't imply Jewishness.

Sovereign Citizens aren't smart people.

I want to say that they're jokes or exaggerations like the usual DEATH THREAT CYBER-BULLYING HARRASSMENT but you know these autists are dead serious

I'm so sorry…

His income is non-sustainable. I bet my right kidney he's saving the money to invest in something.

PewDiePie is not an idiot, as much as people would like you to believe, in his serious videos he shows good understanding on the situation he's in and he himself said he knows it wont last forever.

Thank you for that mr.shekelberg goldstein

It doesn't always imply Jewishness**

I eagerly await the day some turbomad autist slits his throat

ftfy

FTFY, you know kike landlords are the worst.

based landlord

Thanks a lot, OP.

It does in america.

You're welcome best buddy.

And remember: Funeral sex is the best sex

He could buy a house and some land somewhere, have shitloads of dosh left and learn a trade to keep an income when making videos on the internet doesn't make him money anymore.

Sounds like a dream to me.

Tell him to stop streaming

With that sort of money: trades are for chumps. The people living in high rises have investment portfolios that constantly generate money for them.

Who cares about non sustainable income when you're making 8 million a year. He could stop right now and be set up for life.

Why is he living in England?

Why is he living in a flat?

So? At 8 million+ a year you'd only ever need to work for maybe two years to have enough money to sustain you for life.

Nigger, at 8m+ a year, two months would be enough for me to live very comfortably for the rest of my life.

it wasn't his house he used it to make his videos

I meant to write months, no bully, I m drunk.

OY VEY

check 'em