Berserk warriors

New interview also:
play-asia.com/berserk-author-kentaro-miura-supervising-koei-s-berserk-game-aims-to-keep-the-ga/5f/747xd

Koinuma: The higher ups and I have actually discussed about creating a Berserk game quite a while before the anime had begun its concept. Although, much later we were approached by the Berserk anime's production team to ask if we could create a game based on Berserk as well. Personally as a very big Berserk fan I began looking into making a Berserk game a reality. I talked with various members of staff and as Berserk fans themselves they were all delighted to start on the project.

We were unsure when to announce the game itself as Mr. Miura had not released a new volume in three years and we always put an announcement of an IP's game on the outer slip of a manga book. Since we can't do that, we decided E3 was the closest event to announce it haha.

Koinuma: We at Koei tend to reveal our games on a global scale like we did with our previous manga to game adaptation of "Attack on Titan". I feel it's best we reveal those types of games that way.

Koinuma: Since we announced Koei will be working on a Berserk Warriors, Mr. Miura has sent us a New Years Postcard every single year haha. Mr. Miura is a man grounded in reality and he really wanted the Warriors feeling to remain, but with a Berserk flair, he's even supervised the creation of the game from the very start.

Koinuma: As we did with our "Fist of the North Star" and "Attack on Titan" games, we like to create a story that fans will love yet newcomers can also come and enjoy as if they picked up the very first volume. Berserk Warriors will begin from the Golden Age whereas the anime will pick up from after Guts became a Black Swordsman.

Koinuma: We plan on cramming a lot of the upcoming anime into the game.

Koinuma: Development is going smoothly.

Koinuma: As it's a Warriors game we planned on a number of different playable characters but please wait for more information in the upcoming months.

Koinuma: The game will feature a whole lot of Berserk and we plan to keep to the story. We never considered adding anything extra into the game.

Koinuma: Our policy at Koei is that we will never release a Z rating (18+) game and like "Fist of the North Star" before we managed to get a CERO D (17+) rating.

Koinuma: Nothing will be cut. We had to cut a bit in the "Attack on Titan" game, but to be fair, the enemies were giants and that was a difficult task. With Berserk, since there are mainly humans or monsters, anything that may seem difficult we will push through and challenge ourselves in order to make it happen.

Koinuma: Guts will be able to fight with his artificial arm and how you will be able to fight…well.. just wait till we announce it!

Koinuma: *picks up main visual cut out* We created this especially for the E3 reveal but we are still brushing it up so there is a chance that it could slightly change.

Koinuma: I can't speak about that at this time, our main focus is on creating an amazing Berserk experience with the story.

Koinuma: Since that does not happen in the Berserk story, we are instead making it more Berserk-like by making the battles resemble the original material.

Koinuma: Koei has always wanted to put out games on multiple platforms and we understand there are a lot of gamers who use Steam and so we plan on considering it an option .

Koinuma: We are currently considering Steam and other platforms for Japan at this time.

Not sure how to feel about that CERO rating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfkxYVER68s
dualshockers.com/2016/06/22/berserk-for-ps4-ps-vita-ps3-and-pc-gets-first-absolutely-brutal-screenshots-on-famitsu/
youtu.be/N32QQqKOf5I?t=3351
imgur.com/a/RqyMD
play-asia.com/berserk-author-kentaro-miura-supervising-koei-s-berserk-game-aims-to-keep-the-ga/5f/747xd
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bfskFravnWM
archive.is/3B6e4
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=208122879#post208122879
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another musou game with a Berserk skin.

Anyone have that scene which triggered some sjws?

youtube.com/watch?v=bfkxYVER68s

Did they complain about it? I want to see some of the salt.

fucking hell finally, I'm so sick of musou games where you chop down thousands of people and not a single drop of blood shows up anywhere

its okay they're all just getting KO'd :^)

Wouldn't that slow down the game of you were hacking away like 30 dudes at a time?
I know what yoy mean, of course, and I agree , at least Ken's Rage had a bit of blood and gore.

I was patiently waiting for Fire Emblem Warriors, but Im sure it'll be overrepresented with Shadow Dragon/Awakening/Fates characters. I'd love crushing everyone with Hector or being a stone wall with Amelia or Gilliam.

Can somebody explain Japan's rating system? Is he saying that they're trying to avoid the equivalent of an M or AO?

I love that in games like EDF, game engine can't keep up with how good you're doing

AO. Z is AO equivalentpretty much, 18+. They have 15+ and 17+ ratings too.

Is cero like the esrb? Where Witcher 3 deserves an AO rating but they have it an because it was too big to fail?

What's a good musou game to play on PC? The last I've played was Dynasty Warriors 5 where you got to make some peasant and have them be under someone's guidance(aka you get their weapons and moveset) and I really damned enjoyed it.

So no nudity?
But gore will be aplenty i'm assuming, or is it the other way around?

Most of their ports have been pretty shit so far. Dragon Quest warriors is probably the one closest to being serviceable and people seem to think it's a good one.

We already have a Berserk game that's not musou shit, it's called Dragon's Dogma.

Yeah instead it's just plain shit

Nah I may have not enjoyed it but I see what's good about it.

Well console games in Japan are just not allowed to have nudity. Genitals are not allowed anywhere and nipples are not allowed to be shown in console games.

Try One Piece Musou.

Your threadly reminder that it's gonna be shit

please dont i want more in berserk than fight hordes of useless enemies

Why would anyone play such a low effort cashgrab?. They could make something wondeful with the Berserk license but instead they make this…

Only Berserk-like things about DD are the setting and some monsters, it ain't BERSERK without crazy fucking apostles and actual army battles

Not saying it was bad game, in fact most fun I had with a game all year, but this is definitely not Berserk

Except for Mercedes

and also the berserk

Just can't fucking win.

Literal fanservice that adds nothing to the game

Seriously?

Surely someone must have modded it back in by now

That's great. I hope we get to play him in Femto form too.

Calling Dragon's Dogma a Berserk game is like calling Dark Souls a Berserk game
They draw inspiration from the setting, but they're nothing like it

When will they bring back the directional combat from the berserk game from the early 2000s

got removed due to nip license bullshit

I hope they take a page out of Hyrule Warriors and have large bosses like King Dodongo, and I hope they don't fuck it up like Hyrule Warriors by having to fight them 273663622 times for different modes. Fuck you Manhandla.

Dynasty Warriors has SOME vague feeling of strategy, and I hope they don't give you hints of what to do so you get the alternate routes or avoid someone getting killed.

Or maybe copy Sengoku Basara and slap some fun bosses, not just the regular character with damage sponge and killing you in three hits.

So? Whats your fucking point idiot?.

I'm hoping they keep every single apostle exactly as it was on the manga, really looking forward to the Eclipse level

Don't confuse me with griffisufags

Kill yourself

I never said that, we have IDs here new friend.

He means that just because there's two fanservice armors in the game, it doesn't make the game anything like Berserk.

Get out and don't come back.

Sorry about that user

The files for all of the weapons and armor are there but they're effectively null items with no models. I was able to find and add all the Swordsman gear to my character's inventory but they couldn't be equipped and no inventory icons. They did have their flavor text, but that's it.

Well shit you'd think that would make it even easier if half the job is already done

Although I do remember hearing that trying to mod the game is a clusterfuck due to the way the files are sorted

Fuck off Guts apologists.

to fight for him, not to be eaten by demons you dumb shitter

They agreed to give their lives for Griffith's dream when they joined him. How he uses their lives is up to him, faggot.

I hate that Holla Forums is so fucking retarded when it comes to musou games.
Most people on Holla Forums literally can't tell what makes a good musou and what makes a bad one, you're completely clueless about this shit.
I wish we had a separate musou board, and /eagg/ on /vg/ is a koeidrone circlejerk of autism so it's not a good place to discuss musou games either.

It was on one of those twitter threads, can't find the thread and it I never save twitter caps.

ITS A MUSOU SHIT RIGHT?

WHY CANT THESE CHINCKS MAKE ANYTHING GOOD, JESUS CHRIST

Well, what DOES make a good Musou game? Is it enemy variety int he field so it doesn't fall into relying on the same combo?
Is it sheer taxing enemy numbers?
Is it flash through combat?

Help me out user, you can't just complain about lack of taste then not even offer SOME hints that you know what you're talking about

I hope that's just the 3 first stages at most.
Golden age is just pansy backstory shit. What makes Berserk thrilling is the Man VS Beast stuff and prevailing against absurd monstrocities through brute force and rage.

meet me at hu lao gate turbo faggot im going to wreck yer kidshitter

I tried dragon quest heroes and hated it.

I tried Hyrule warriors and loved it.

Both from series I like, but one was good and the other wasn't.

I guess what makes a Musou game good is how the missions are laid out, In dragon quest heroes they were a bit boring.
The combat isn't very deep, but it's more about managing units, troops and bases in a dinamic battlefield to achieve your objectives without turn-based gameplay.

I tried DQ heroes and it was mashing shit

I tried Hyrule warriors and it was mashing shit with a zelda skin

I guess you're full of shit.

wew

I thought kessen series was fun when I was younger but I haven't played any of them in almost a decade.

It's actually simple, there's two main different elements that can make a musou game good, you can either separate them and only focus on one and have that be the main reason why you play this genre, or combine them if you like both (but i can't think of many games that do both right).

You either like musou for the gameplay aspect, in that case Basara reigns suprene, pushing the genre as far as it can go before it turns into a straight up fully fleshed action game.

Or you like musou for the fanservice aspect.
Most people play musou for the fanservice aspect and that's why you'll see everyone fighting each other on what musou games are good and what aren't, because they're judging them completely on what is catering to them the hardest, for example Berserk fans will consider this Berserk musou to be the best musou ever made, regardless of it's gameplay, just like Zelda fans consider HW the best musou ever made, or people that are engrossed in chinese history consider DW games to be the best etc.

This causes a lot of problems and conclicting opinions between people that don't even fully realize -why- they like a specific musou over the rest, and will react violently to other musou because once they don't cater to them, all they see is the barebone skeleton and they judge it exclusively mechanically, the emperor is left without clothes, so to speak.

These are the main two elements, then there's other elements that play a role but aren't as divisive (they're more like complementary elements taht push you towards liking or disliking a musou), such as the number of characters you can play as, the number of enemies on screen, the map layout, the gameplay modes a certain musou offers.
I didn't list "character interaction" because that falls under the fanservice side, proper character interaction among each other is a big fanservice element.

topkek

Basara's format of basic string + special moves and assorted character gimmicks and cancels (evade, dash, skill-to-skill) really sets it far above the competition. I'm currently trying to play titty ninjas and can't help but think how Basara does things better.
KT's format of strings doesn't work for me and that's not even without getting into the game making the player run around like a headless chicken to babysit NPCs on the ass ends of the map (IMHO a massive problem with SB4 that shifted the focus from a carefree arcade pace to no-fun-allowed objectives).

As for Berserk, IMHO the genre is a poor choice. Anons already mentioned Dragon's Dogma and I think something like that crossed with Ni-Oh and made by a developer with the brass balls to properly recreate the manga's ambiance would make the source material much more justice.
We already know they're gonna mellow it down (IMHO the Caska teaser was just to get people to notice a Musou game at E3) and they're gigantic kikes with all their DLC bullshit so I don't have much faith in this title. Besides, I don't think Mozgus will be playable; they'll rather fill up the roster with a bunch of versions of a few characters.
A transformation mechanic like a sort of super mode would probably work wonders in this game since a lot of the key characters have those but I imagine that's a lot of work for KT and those idol costumes for Schierke aren't going to make themselves.

What characters are you hoping to be playable? Guts and Griffith are obviously in, and Golden Age Casca seems likely, but what minor Berserk Characters do you want to see?

I want to play as Skull Knight or maybe even Wylad

Gambino would be cool

I skipped 4 and went straight to 4 Sumeragi and yeah, some maps have strict objectives that are annoying, with the Tsuruhime boat stage what i consider to be the worst offender of all, searching for the bells is incredibly unfun.

However even with this limitation Sumeragi is still by far the best Basara ever made, all the characters being so fleshed out, all the new characters being absolutely amazing to play, switching R2 skills on the fly, the added L1+square skill for everyone, just frame dodging, amazing weapon customization where you can just pick any "skin" as a base for the weapon you want (we don't have to stick to joke weapons on every fucking character just because they're the strongest, that shit got old fast).

I miss Conquest Mode from Utage but that's pretty much it.

I think Musou would work well for the Golden Age, but post-eclipse would be better off as a somewhat faster Dragon's Dogma with dismemberment, switching to full-on CUHRAZY when the Berserker Armor kicks in.

Skull Knight is my one must have, everyone else is just icing on the cake

You've got a decent point there, but it's missing something. There are distinctly good and bad Koei-Tecmo musou games that are just tribute games to another series which Koei-Tecmo know full well is an easy cash grab for them. While the overall mechanics of a musou game don't generally change, it's the little details that make or break it. Good KT musou games do their best to feel like their source material, while bad ones are essentially model swaps of any DW game. HW is well-regarded because of the consistent in-game items for use in-battle, along with how well Adventure Mode fits the general "scheme" of a Zelda game while keeping to the general musou formula. Well, that and being the first Koei-Tecmo musou game on a Nintendo platform with a not-retarded control scheme. Sengoku Musou 3 on the Wii was fucking terrible.

Another one of the KT musou games that I, at least, personally consider to be some of their best work is the Hokuto no Musou games. They ooze the style from the anime and manga, with enemy deaths varying based on what martial arts style you use on them (they swell up and explode from Hokuto attacks, Nanto attacks cause them to fall apart in pieces, standard attacks cause generic fall-downs, etc.) Using named Finishing Moves on an enemy causes the screen to jump-cut a few times before announcing the move's name, like what you'd see in the anime. Enemies start to cower and fall apart after you defeat a fair portion of their squad, but will reform and focus on your character when you taunt them (and even get a boost to attack if you taunt them too much.)

So what would I consider a bad musou game? Honestly, Warriors Orochi 3 is what I'd pick to be the prime example. Along with being DLC-infested, it generally added nothing new to the formulas that WO and WO 2 started. Save for a few characters from other KT properties that, really, had no reason to be in the game (like Ryu Hayabusa,) WO 3 just didn't feel like a natural extension of the same world presented in WO and WO 2. None of the characters had died either in or out-of-game, despite their natural rivals and enemies from both past and future being equally present (including that fat fuck Dong Zhuo.) Orochi's army of snakemen hadn't diminished or disbanded and still remained deathly loyal to Orochi only, despite their leaders being either slain or cast to the wind in a desperate bid for survival. The sudden interference of the "gods" in the middle of this giant conflict made no sense, since humanity had handily given Orochi a thorough smackdown twice already. Nothing about the game felt right for the precedent set by Warriors Orochi 1 and 2.

See, it's completely inconsistent, i've heard people say that the HnK musou games are some of the worst games they've ever made, and many people, including myself, consider WO3 to be a really good game.
The entire reason why i think WO3 is good is because it throws five million characters in your face and also gives you tons of character interaction between them, it's essentially like smash bros: musou edition, a clusterfuck of fanservice ejaculating in every possible direction.

It's really hard to come to a consensus on some games, they're so specific on what they offer to the player and what each person "resonates" with certain elements in each game that someone will find a game utter shit, and someone else will love that game because it does ONE THING they really like and since most koei musou are so similiar, sometimes that ONE THING elevates it above the rest in their eyes.

I completely agree with you plot wise on WO3, but the interesting thing is, i completely didn't care, the plot never even remotely registered in my head on any serious level as i was playing it, it just felt like "let's cram as many characters in this bitch as possible" battle royale type of scenario and it was in such a large quantity i couldn't help but enjoy being overwhelmed by it, that alone made me like the game.

Also i admit i might have somewhat of a fetish towards Sun Wukong in any game where i can play as him so that's a big factor too

Mozgus
Ideally armed with the ironclad bible and his followers as assists. If the game had a transformation, both him and the followers could turn into their apostle forms. But again, I think something like that would work better with a layout similar to Basara or Dogma. …I shouldn't set the bar this high for poor KT.

Skull Knight and Ganishka would be rad too but it's honestly all about setting heretics straight.

What I should have done.
SB4S has the best core gameplay in the series but I don't find the stages fun to play mostly because I get my kicks sitting in one spot and killing everything, something 4 doesn't offer as plentifully as the prequels.I prefer Utage; no all R2s but the stages are overall funner to me. But it's a personal preference so I'm not faulting SB4's level design choices.

I just visualize this eerie post-Grigori Dragon's Dogma atmosphere with the world overrun by monsters (in itself, a element taken from Berserk) but much more organic, with the monsters raiding villages and Guts having to save people or sit there watching the wench getting TROLLED.COM.
Musou enemy numbers in some sections would be pretty good. A gazillion bonewheels would give some soulsfags a heart attack.

I think it's fairly likely that the game will have some sort of transformation mechanic, since so many of the most probable playable characters can do something along those lines.

Most likely that's the musou attack i suppose.
Bar fills up, you press circle, you transform for a limited amount of time.
That's sorta boring tho, i'd like for each character to be able to switch forms at will, or perhaps just have both versions of each character, it would pump up the roster.
Then again this is koei we're talking about, all of this would require far too much effort for them.

keep it up, user

Its Japan mate. 17+ rating means nudity but no gore. 18+ is both. However, the western version will probably have gore.

K.
They never consented to dying for Griffith. They wanted to fight for Griffith, and survive themselves too to achieve their own dreams and become nobles and live a good life.

Golden Age is fucking incredible storytelling though, but I agree since its going to be a game it shouldnt be too long a part. But in manga the Golden Age is fucking 10/10 writing.

NEVER EVER

Is there a man that's had a rougher life than Guts?

Is there a man who dealt with such suffering as well as Guts?

I can't really think of anyone else right now who's had it worse.

Published by nintendo.

Fuck you NOA

How bad was it butchered?

It wasn't butchered. It wasn't published in the usa or europe.

Guts is not really special. If you have nothing to do read some Amnesty International reports on torture in Syrian prisons.

I don't know why the hell they made a berserk game considering berserk ain't even finished,
Should have just made a game set in the berserk universe

I somehow doubt Syrian prisons are riddled with mutant demons eating your friends alive

Demons are a joke. Don't fear the devil, fear your neighbours.

By not being released or trnaslated AT ALL.

What kind of question is that?

Personally I think something kind of like The Witcher 3 but with a Berserk flavoring would be a good idea. A semi-linear but still open RPG where you play as Guts, hunt monsters, and doesn't afraid of anything.

His life is hard because he lived a really long life.

Whatever you say buddy.

The vortex of souls was described as a place where humans are divided up according to personal karma. The brand, or just death via demons sends you to the hell part.

Yeah, Orochi's plot starts to fall apart pretty early, but I didn't notice until like…WO3 Ultimate.

Kiyomori and his forces never caught onto the time traveling shenanigans the Coalition were pulling

Also Wukong is kinda cute, but too old for me.

So will I get to play as the true good guy of the story and kill that massive fuck up Guts?

You will love the Yukimura Sanada Basara game, since it has what basically looks like Bloody Palace mode, with everyone from Sumeragi playable.

Daily reminder that Berserk already ended, but the author regret spoiling the ultimate revelation too early and removed that chapter from reprints.

Everything bad in the Berserk universe, Griffith included, happens because our dark collective consciousness gives us reasons to fight and feel alive.

Doesn't mean we can't enjoy the ride.

How about you get that Femto dick out of your mouth, boy.

Everyone goes to hell. And The God is The Idea of Evil. You live - you fucked. You die - you fucked. Witches has different idea of afterworld and "its nothing to be sad about". May be new world have different afterlife. Or witches have it better because why not.

There is no reason to read any book, because sooner or later everyone dies! Everyone is destined to die! So there is no reason not to kill yourself.
The god is evil is hardly an ending to a story of Guts.

Will Susumu Hirasawa score the game?

It's almost impossible to cuck yourself more in a post than this. Really, Amnesty International? The untrustworthy Soros organization that constantly lies to promote a globalist agenda?

An open world game set in Midland and a few other neighboring countries during the 2 years of the Black Swordsman arc would be amazing actually.

So you could roam around in whatever order you want, tracking Apostles and killing them.

No, it's explicitly said in Berserk that you go to hell if you do something bad OR if you are in any way involved with demons. Like if you are killed by a demon, or even if you see a demon during your life, then you go to hell.

There are plenty that don't go to hell, and we've seen a lot of these. The spirits that roam around and possess living vessels as they are drawn to Guts's brand.

i dont know how guts is supposed to stop girffith with out a major ass pull. for all the strength that guts has he is only human and he and his crew dont have what it takes right now to stop the god hand, girffith and his army

unless of course they go for a bad end but that would be really fucking shity to make us wait all this time just to do a bad end

Looks like the best Berserk game will remain on the dreamcast. Musou is absolutely worthless trash.

Well, Guts is pretty OP right now with the Berserker armor. Also the Dragonslayer causes astral damage in addition to physical damage, so it could kill a God Hand.

What elements of W3 do you think could be applied? Accepting contracts and the map littered with ?s (especially 'Abandoned Site' and 'Monster Den' marks)?

So it does split damage now? Poor Guts truly has the hardest life…

Anywho, DS has screencaps from the Famitsu scans. Schierke is playable and the crystal dragon knight appears as a enemy so I'm betting NPC.

dualshockers.com/2016/06/22/berserk-for-ps4-ps-vita-ps3-and-pc-gets-first-absolutely-brutal-screenshots-on-famitsu/

Man, that artstyle looks like fucking trash.

Add a lack of nudity into it and I'm less than looking forward to this. Fucking sad.

No I think it's more that it now deals double damage. The Dragonslayer was full phys at first, but slaying all those Apostles added astral damage on top of it.

If that teaser trailer is anything to go by, I would assume it has some nudity. Fist of the North Star musou had gore in the western version, even though Jap version didn't. So maybe Berserk musou will have gore and nudity in the western version, but not in the Jap one.

Nah man. Japan and nudity on conbsoles is like oil on water. It'll never happen. I'll just keep my expectations as low as possible and take a peek when it's half-off.

God damn its shit.

I think it looks pretty cool, I just want to cut shit up as Guts

Last Berserk chapter NEVER EVER

Well, at least they will go as close to nudity as possible according to Japanese laws

Good news 'cause I hate filler. The other 2 games had filler, didn't they?

I kind of hope Skull Knight will be playable, but he'd probably be too OP.

Maybe Guts will become an apostle at some point or some shit ? If I remember correctly the witch said each Behelit is destined to one person and it will always return to its owner and if you're not its owner it will leave your hands some way or another. Guts hasn't lost the Behelit he's been keeping in his bag yet (I'm 2 volumes behind though) so maybe he's its owner ?
Sucking up to God Hand doesn't feel like something Guts would do though.

The other 2 Berserk games had really, really good filler partly written by Miura though. Especially the first games plot really feels like Berserk in every way, except for how the Apostle at the end looks.

Just look at this scene
youtu.be/N32QQqKOf5I?t=3351
How Berserk is that

Guts would never agree to become an Apostle though, he really, really hates Apostles. Maybe someone else is the owner of the Behelit he carries.

I agree but you never know. Guts and his gang have been family fun times for some time now and after the eclipse I feel something's bad gonna happen somewhere down the line.

I am going to be incredibly disappointed if Berserk remains like the high fantasy happy go lucky adventure it is right now until the end of the manga.

What the fuck is Miura even doing. You can't start your series as a dark fantasy then change genre after hundreds of chapters into the story. All your readers are fans of dark fantasy, not high fantasy…

Is there a better manga than Berserk?

I honestly think that it's by far the best manga ever made.

And we have to get some CGI shit anime? What the fuck man?

I dropped the main anime after first episode because I got triggered by Griffith became the king line, and decided that I'm just going to continue reading the manga.

Did I miss much?

You know the rules
Enjoying Berserk is suffering

No, just the amazing soundtrack

I watched the anime first and then started reading the manga from scratch, the anime has a pretty comfy feeling but it omits some stuff at the beggining and near the eclipse too. If you're bored and it's been a while since you've read the Golden Age it's worth a watch in my opinion.

Manime casuals actually believe this

The CGI was fine, especially the soldiers, stop being entitled!

There's one thing I don't understand though, isn't having you shit hand drawn more work intensive than doing CG ? If so then why the fuck is the animation so stuttery ? I don't see any reason to do CG if it has less frames per seconds and looks like shit on top of that.

Name a better one

The CGI in the movies at least looked decent.

The New CGI looks like ass.

imgur.com/a/RqyMD

That's what happens when you go from a movie budget CGI to a show budget CGI. Shit looks terrible now.

New information.

oh shit, translation when??

probably cutting costs wherever they can

Is this what pedos call anything that doesn't endulge their infantilistic sexuality?

Cat soup
Memories
Angel Egg
Just a starter package for your casual ass.

As someone who enjoys moe I say you are a faggot.

No. It is without a doubt objectively the most well written and drawn manga that exists. But it's not very popular in Japan because it takes place in a western setting, so it's difficult to get funding for anime.

Yeah I would say you missed out on good shit. It leaves out important stuff at points because it's just 25 episodes, but goddamn the soundtrack is so orgasmic. The soundtrack is so fucking amazing that alone is worth watching it for. The most amazing music starts playing at just the right moments in the story.

Here come the weebs with a lousy taste and no understanding of storytelling. Berserk is definitely superior to anything else.

Yes. These deranged lunatics legitimately believe that their series created to cater for pedophiles are better storytelling than Berserk.

fix'd

good god I hope Mozgus is fucking playable goddamn

True. The average Jap mind stops developing around the age of 13-15.

Fucking 11's make me sick

What do you mean?

Fuck off Newfag

Wew lad. Just because I don't know one out of the millions of memes I must be a newfag, right?

PLEASE DO NOT COME TO /a/ AND ATTEMPT TO DISCUSS THIS SHOW. WE DO NOT WANT Holla Forums CANCER ON THE LAST BOARD WITH ANY CONSISTENT QUALITY. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME THERE.

This has been a public service announcement from /a/.

as bizarre as it sounds, even cuckchan /a/ is better than you retards

Yes it does just fucking kill yourself newfag

Goons go home.

I think they got more beef with gore while the West chimps out over tits. Luckily, KT will try their best to please both sides. :^)

But if you pre-order, you can have the exclusive Marie Rose costume for Schierke.

It will probably only get worse. Miura is dying of [email protected]/* */ and you can see how that shit spreads; starts slow with the JRPG party being assembled, move to Schierke handing out magic weapons like candy, then you get those comedy villain pirates followed by a battle with a giant monster and mermaids that somehow has neither human gore nor tit; fast forward seven years and now you have a whole village of Schierkes with the ominous feeling of imminent light-hearted filler.

Thanks for the heads-up, user (even if I already bitched about it).

Knowing KT, we first have to hope he's NPC in this game so we can hope he's playable in the expansion.

Well I'm new on Holla Forums but not on chans in general. So how about you just fucking say what you meant instead of being a cunt.

Board regulars are fine of course and Berserk is a good manga. We simply do not want the average cancerous redditor Holla Forumsiron shitting up our board. The meidos will remove them but it still disrupts the flow of the board.

>It will probably only get worse. Miura is dying of [email protected]/* */ and you can see how that shit spreads
Pls no
God, how can something like this happen to such a brilliant writer… The story is perfect, absolute 10/10 all the way until the fucking troll forest, and then suddenly magic weapons that make useless idiots into combat potent characters, and goodbye to gore and nudity a bit later, we One Piece now.

Not fooling anyone.

No fuck you I will be a cunt all I goddamn want.

Fucking faggot newfag

Holla Forumsirgin please. Just stay in this shit pit you have made for yourselves. You are not welcome at /a/.

?>>9800770
>Miura is dying of [email protected]/* */ and you can see how that shit spreads; starts slow with the JRPG party being assembled, move to Schierke handing out magic weapons like candy, then you get those comedy villain pirates followed by a battle with a giant monster and mermaids that somehow has neither human gore nor tit; fast forward seven years and now you have a whole village of Schierkes with the ominous feeling of imminent light-hearted filler.
I'm just running off the hope that Griffith sacrifices everyone in his new city to kick it back to dark fantasy

So I am assuming you don't watch anime either?

Yeah that might happen. Maybe a new feast for the Apostles in Falconia.

Why do you assume something that is obviously false? Do you not see me, talking about Berserk in this thread? I watch anime, just not retarded moeshit that is created to cash in on the pedo audience.

Literally the worst board on this site. I feel bad for the anime fans who came to Holla Forums and got such a shit BO. Mark maybe a retard but he doesn't make the board NO FUN allowed like /a/ has become.

Whatever.

nice trips newfigglet

This is truly some masterful trolling. I'm so mad at /a/ right now, I'm going to go and shit up their board. They'll see. They'll get what's coming to them.
Try harder, Holla Forums

Exactly. I am Holla Forums. Coming to /a/ is what i want you to do. The only way to foil me is by staying here. You can't fall for my cunning tricks.

;^)

Berserker Armor was a mistake. It turned the manga from interesting fights that required Guts to strategically tackle apostles to Guts becoming a an invincible hurricane of death.

Pretty sure you don't count as a newfag if you've been on the chans since 2006. I just only recently came to Holla Forums because of the Berserk game.

look at this fucking newfag

guts seriously needed something to keep up with all the demons he is fighting. he isnt fighting 1 on 1 fights anymore, he is fighting an army

It truly does feel bad. I'm a turboweeb omega who watches 30+ anime a season, but I actually have nowhere to go to discuss them because of that cocksucker. I've almost reached the point where I've even contemplated checking out cuckchan /a/ again, since I know for a fact that, despite all it's shittyness, it's still better than our trashheap /a/.

I just want a place on the internet that is serious about its anime and not a faggoty circlejerk, but also isn't a shitty forum that comes with nazimods. Why is this so fucking hard to accomplish?

Thats my opinion too. Every Apostle was a battle between life and death for Guts until then. Against every Apostle he had to use every reckless strategy he could, damaging himself in the process and barely surviving the fight every time.

Now apostles are nothing compared to him. Though on the other hand, this buff was necessary so that he can defeat Griffith. He would have never stood a chance otherwise.

Fucking newfags think claiming oldfag status is some sort of badge of honor. If they weren't so fucking new then they would realize that everyone who was creating quality OC, discussions, and board culture has long since left imageboards behind. Any actual legit oldfags left still posting were the cancerous shtiposters of their time and only still post here because they have no where else to go.

It is from Code Gaess. Japs are called elevens. I am gonna bully you, nerd.

They butchered it so hard they cut the entire game!

Not a day goes by without me praying that Geist Mod would return.

But I don't think it's a badge of honor. I literally would have never brought it up if it wasn't for you retards who are calling someone a newfag with no reason to believe so.

And no, I was not a shitposter. I didn't post anything back then, only lurk. And I do create quality OC nowadays, but only Holla Forums related stuff, regarding Trump.

Yeah, that anime is too faggy and emasculated for me. I prefer anime where the men don't look like they inject female hormones.

He needed the buff but summed it up perfectly. I miss all the crazy strategies Guts pulled off on the edge of death just to survive a fight with an apostle. Now he either slips his armor on and turns into a blender, or Shierke summons a convenient spirit to kill all their enemies.

I can see him having challenging fights again in the future when he has to fight the strongest Apostles, like Grunbeld and those guys. But, we're gonna have another 8 year trip on the ship back to Midland from the island first.

But IOS/Android already had a Bererk game out, just went under the radar

It also creates this "need" for the supporting cast and muh magik loli

Why would Griffith take down everything he fought sucked old man dick for?
When Griffitopia popped up, it seemed to have opened a rift that let monsters loose everywhere else in the world; maybe those will start to mow everything down and the plebs will realize they've been had once their monster neighbors show they won't assimilate. Shit! If Miura moves his fat ass, he can put some migrant crisis third world zerg rush commentary up in this bitch.

As already said, he needed the power up since everything else is getting buffs and the armor does create a large strain on his mind and body. If anything, having Isidro and the -_- cuck kill all the peons so Guts can focus on the boss fight while Schierke sits back as the wake-up Ultra come back are IMHO the biggest issue as it's no longer one man going alone against impossible odds (I admit I don't remember much but I don't think Skull Knight intervened all that much).

I'm a very critical person, but Berserk is a top-tier manga in pretty much every respect. To be fair though, there are other similarly amazing manga out there.

Oh yeah, I remember that thing. It's interestingly similar to the Great Will from MegaTen.
To be perfectly honest, knowing about it only makes the story more interesting, not less.

I'm OK with it. Change is the driving theme of Berserk. It's a story about the world changing, so it's appropriate that it doesn't stay grimdark throughout. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the character wipes and rapes. But the shock value diminishes over time, and Miura knows it. Maybe he's winding it up so he can shock people again when the time is right. Who knows?

Skull Knight didn't help Guts in a fight any other time than in the Eclipse where he saved Guts and Caskas lives. Other than that, he was always doing some solo shit in the same locations, but not intervening in Guts's fights at all.

But that wasn't even why it was better as dark fantasy. It was just because I'm not into high fantasy. This is just boring. Yeah, you stopped getting shocked by all the terrible things happening in Berserk all the time, but that didn't make it any worse, it was still a shitty and depressing world and it made Guts's struggle seem amazing.

Now everything is easy and nice.

parallels to the sacrificed city in that tower

Yeah, you've got a point about Guts struggling less now. He's the designated struggler of the story, and the manga has been dropping the ball with that. I hope that's fixed soon.

Yep. Falconia is a ticking time bomb one way or another.

It's quite obvious he's going to lose it at an inconvenient time, like when he's fighting Griffith.

Also, Skull saved Guts from Slan, but it had to be done because she's OP.

Isn't the armor basically a blender on the inside too? If he keeps using it he's just gonna kill himself

Or he'll become a Skeleton like Skully.

What would Skeleton Guts look like?

No, but when you're injured it uses the metal to reinforce the body

so broken arm? metal gets shoved in to make the arm work right

Like the wolf creature in armored form, so not a whole lot different from the zerker armor as it is

Before Guts got it, it was supposedly skull knight's, and it looked liked the skull knight at that point

Iv'e been wondering how good is the berserker armor as Armor?

Does it actually do a good job stopping damage?

Er, I guess my memory of that scene was flawed. Skull actually distracted Slan long enough for Guts to get his comeback shot, then he saved Guts from the cave-in that followed.

So skull knight has this sword made of behelits that is basically "fuck you" to whatever it hits right? Maybe next time he shows up he will infuse dragonslayer with the behelit guts has.

If he continues to get his shit wrecked up maybe he will. He already lost a lot of weight because of it and his body looks like a mess. Maybe at some point he'll decide to not use it anymore or something.

Little girl Griffith from 1988 a cute

In the first page of getting it, he gets chomped on by a couple apostles with no apparent damage

Why did the Conviction arc suck so much?

What a fucking faggot

>>>/facebook/

Fucking heretic

He was the only good thing about that arc

Go back to >>>/facebook/

which actually doesn't tell you or even reveal really anything besides the fact that there are higher powers beyond the godhand in berserk

The best fight of this sort was the fight against zodd on the hill of swords. I really felt how hopeless it is being a lowly human being and trying to fight against this monster. The demons are not only too strong they also never get tired.

Shouldn't that mean that there are other deities besides the idea of evil since Berserks world operates on meme magic?

I'm sure other gods have been memed into existence.

Hello newfriend

I don't think it did.
It's one of my favourite arcs. And it introduced some of the best characters.

(I will be upset if they don't make Azan playable in the Musou game.)

I dislike that part. That Guts actually has lost muscle mass "because of the armor". To me it felt like it's just a plot excuse to make him skinnier because that's more popular in the emasculated country of Japan than actual strong looking men.

He had already a very Arnold like physique by the end of the Golden Age, and he's actually weaker looking now in the newest chapters.

You know, maybe meme magic is slowly making vidya a little less shit, a day at a time.

20 seconds of gameplay,

Typical musou trash

Let's actually be honest, were you expecting ground breaking gameplay advances in a musou game?

looking good

Looks fun, never played a game from them though.

No, I was not. I am interested to see how well Koei does off milking desperate fans with their endless DLC jewery though.

Looks great, I like how much weight the sword has.

She's so little.

why can we never have nice things

That is a general trait of lolis, yes.

Fucking sold

It could be worse.

>Was it At least somewhat an okay time?

They tried it a grand total of once, ever.
It was a 64 button sequence

Go big or go home I guess

It was in Ken's Rage for when you find all the stars in a level. The first 6 give you different boosts, the last one powers up the boss so hard you need to clear the 64 button QTE to finish him off.

It was fitting, at least.

Oh shit, was that Ken's Rage 1 or 2?

I only was starting to get into Ken's Rage 2 but ended up selling my console so I never got a chance to get too far into it.

Just in 1.

IT COULD BE FUCKING PACHINKO

What good Musou game can I play on PC ?
I have fun with Dynasty Warrior 8 but I feel its combat lacks depth.
Any recommendations ?

Samurai Warriors 4-2 has a bit more depth in combat since everyone now gets triangle attack strings, but not quite more.

A friend of mine used to post on 4chan /a/, and people would use the archive to search filenames of pictures he posted, to try to use unrelated former posts against him.

I find it hard to believe a board could be more cancerous than that.

Musou Orochi Z
Still shit but at least playing with 3 characters at the same time can be fun

That's tumblr level vindictive.

Did you friend save the dog they were trying to eat or something?

It was always amusing listening to him rant. I just don't understand how people get so angsty over someone liking what you dislike.

yeah, sacrificing everyone but himself.

I think it was over moe shit, and I don't mean like North Star versus K-On. I mean moe fan against moe fan.

Azan is such a fucking bro.

Wow it's really 2013 in here?

The Idea of Evil looks like a bunch of assholes farting too. The real moral is that anal is wrong.

He must have just come from Holla Forums. Only normalfags in 2016 think Amnesty is a trustworthy source and not a front for globalist billionaires and their agendas.

Better not be a fighting game.

What you spread and wish true, that is you.

It's not Griffith though, it's the grill that gets killed by a skeleton and then posessed by an evil spirit.

Is he spreading himself thin? Are there any hints that Hirasawa will be scoring the game?

Fuck of gook.

Every image seeking attention is from a gutless coward whose betrayed all already. Such presenting they identify with Guts is too false to be pitiful.

Such eat or sell anything they can.

Stories work in lies like this. Wasn't any of it I felt except perhaps the ending. Usual treason of killing off everything when they can't or wont do better, don't want the material turning on them. May believe things always end badly, or bad ends glorify them as better for having not carried on greatness. Need something to oerpower their ends.

It was an unexpected cautionary tale and something to consider, that anythjng you start will be betrayed like that if not grown forever. Welcome death as relief from that knowing you can't fail them having done your best and that they will go on without you.

It is a horrific thought that others endure such hell paid by you for progress.

I have felt guilt that I was glad it wasn't me in one situation, that someone may have been condemned to such due to having been related to me. I couldn't do anything quite literally unable to get up.

Things that may be unfixable at least can be refused being submitted to.

Taking on the impossible would damn if not done solo, others may be damned anyway. It would be quite a bond but a betrayal to someone for them to fight the real battles with you. Against something may be being led by it. Better to have beauty as direction and face impossible enemies when they arrive, keep mind so no ambush can occur, no empowerment to them.

Suppose should ask to face the worst. Beat it and better things are glorified, but what aided you and fueled you attacked to.

Better none aid then. Bring beauty from yourself, accnowledge other things that bring beauty from themselves but don't ask or take from them.

Everything would benefit from more experience, the way in which they get it may be wrong and ensure there is less to experience.

Such horrors in Berzerk may need to have demonstrated that having things as equals or better is more than power. Things happening they haven't arranged or can't predict so abundant they can't be recorded and the act i doing so making them miss out and inferrior, less able to participate. Such unable to he had in their way. Not even as a passenger to it being lived.

Why everyone uses these fags as enemy? Its like berserk dont have a hundred monsters to fight, and only these appear.

The artists may have lost faith to Griffith as they drew. Or become heartbroken that they wern't more of a part of the band.

Destroyed it, easier to go on without something to lose.

Maybe Griffith was marred by the imperfection of his progress, especially regarding Guts. Carrying wrong with him. I didn't watch it from his perspective. I've already been put in a dungeon too without rescue. Maybe it is that once caged the bars just extend further.

Maybe Griffith gave up the Band then, it tainted by his capture, direction different. Maybe leading back there or taking it elsewhere.

Also went a few months ago to effect rescue. Too late. Should seek out the one I saw led away years ago. Even if too late or a trap. More important to stop such universally, literally never present in any form. Might get lucky though.

Had or have the perspective of Guts, that nothing needs me. Selfish, but nobody should be bound or be around upstaging. Or Griffith couldn't continue as himself with Guts as an alternative, didn't want to take faith to him, slow Griffith or split the Band.

Berzerk is a great fable showing in example caring more is hard is punished and is for someone else. Caring might continue something. It is what is needed for there to be something wonderful.

Aren't you that one autistic edgelord from the Planetside 2 threads?

The artists went from being the band to being the monsters, when they destroyed it.

That schizo has been posting his ramblings in random threads for a while now

You are a coward who even seeks to hold down children.

If you see me somewhere else I would be glad to know I am a force.

Nobody has ever attached any label to me.
I suppose they'd need approval to do so.
I am not for sale.

Things may be what they like.

You like reappropriation.

Maybe things are also what they are in relation to what they like.

You make others fail as your victory.

When things act as you and are so damned to degradation, them reduced then them betrayed as expected when they are at your mercy.

Things in relation…
Either all of them or…

Good things are glorious. Need to be so to be part of such. Need to be so for all that to be true.

It is regardless is a nice thought.

An entire universe of your treason would never be powerful to me.

Maybe that is enough, resistance, from there adventure. The smallest things had on that side more than a universe of otherwise.

No excuse to say what is wrong is right. It was obvious coward.

Cutting out the mind etc. Nobody could ever convince me to join in such filth. Not for any offering.

You traitors have decided that is what is and what is true.

There is better.

It doesn't need such either.

But I am merciful.
Get your shit together.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bfskFravnWM

Oh well

Is this a bot or is someone retarded enough to use google translate to post on here? This isn't real English.

what the fuck

hey viking, we miss your bullshit its hilarious

I'm not sure which side is more autistic

Looks a lot better than I expected but, then again, I set a very low bar for KT.
I really like the impact behind the sword strikes; here I thought Dogma's Arc of Deliverance was the most Guts we could feel in a vidya but this might change it.

Guts aside, I find almost every character that isn't a side antagonist, to be a insufferable twat. I guess it makes all the rage more relatable.

Golden Age Griffith's skill set will be assorted fellatio techniques that turns enemies into allies.

He's probably sitting on his ass all day with that [email protected]/* */ bullshit and people go knock on his door and ask him if X or Y is alright and he's all "yeah, sure".

Also, what the fuck just happened?!

archive.is/3B6e4

Please explain, user.

Well that looks promising.

Really?
Casca makes my dick into diamonds, one of my favorite female characters in any fiction. Female warrior who has hardship being a soldier because of her female body and mind, slowly over time changing and realizing that it's just not a womans job, and that being someones woman suits her better. Also dat fit body HNNNG.

I don't understand how Berserk can have SJW fans. Her story is literally about a woman coming to terms with the fact that it's in her nature to be feminine and submissive to man. It goes entirely against their feminist anti-nature propaganda.

lol, it's funny because anyone who's a real fan of the series has seen Casca raped twice, seen a pagan blood orgy with a goat head demon, seen Farnese masturbate with Guts' sword and then touch herself thinking of burning people, seen Trolls raping and impregnating women, seen a Demon Lord made out of troll guts proposition Guts for a fuck, and a demon-possessed horse almost rape a woman. Casca in the nude was a major focal point in the Golden Age and anyone who denies this is in denial or didn't actually read the series.

More salt
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=208122879#post208122879

What the fuck are these retards even talking about. It's almost like they haven't read Berserk.

That long white shirt is what she wears while living in the cave. What fucking "rape outfit". She first has that shirt on several days after the Eclipse, then lives in the cave, wearing that shirt for a month before Guts leaves.

I bet they just watched the anime

B-b-b-but its CURRENT YEAR

kek
I haven't even gotten around to reading it yet and even I know who that 'lady' is, this is pathetic. I love how much SJWs suck at pretending to be fans of things.

These cucks are so dense that they legitimately believe Boscogne is a black man, or that Caska is a black or otherwise nonwhite person. What the fuck, did they even read Berserk?

Boscogne, the general of Tudor (Totally-not-England) is now apparently a negro, according to Neogaf.

Yet on these manga pages he looks hwite.

Who said her after eclipse version was even playable?

These fags can't hide that they know nothing about Berserk.

Are you retarded?
Casca isn't white.

The see through wet t shirt is a pre order skin for the playable Casca.

Are YOU? Yes she is. Casca is a Spanish name that means shell (like a seashell). She is drawn as a white woman with a very slight tan. She has straight hair. Pink nipples and pink lips. European facial features and skull shape. How is she not a white European?

Unless you're one of those retards who thinks Spaniards and Italians aren't white for example.

Does she look dark to you in these pages from the manga? Looks European.

These fucks just pretend to like it to fit in, to be part of a group of people.
They probably liked the design of an image, read a page from a wiki, and used the image as an avatar smilling and feeling better about themselves as someone praises him for supposedely liking and knowing about the pice of media he is using.
But then again, its probably just severe mental illness, stupidity and complete lack of awareness, the amount of SJW cucks that use Anime as avatars Is sickening.
Its like condoning incest and rape while having a poster of Joseph Fritlz hanging on the wall.
These fucks are irredemable hypocritical human garbage.

This guy is right my family is from italy and during the summer some members of my family look darker than indians. I never actually thought about it but yeah most likely Casca is a white lady from the Mediterranean.

At least she had one good experience with Guts first.

Look. If it's not pale, it's shit. Pure white waifu only. Keep your turd colors to yourself.

For 100% certainty. Autists on Holla Forums have done the research in detail. All her features are European. In fact, considering that Mediterranean Europeans have brown nipples, and she pink, she's actually most likely half Midlander (French) too, and just half Mediterranean Spanish/Italian.

But she's not really any darker than Guts, who is a Germanic man. Only in the anime is she actually observably dark, but only the manga can be considered a canonical source.

Casca is a Portuguese name you retard.
I'd know because I am Portuguese and I know what Portuguese people look like.

Casca isn't white.

It's a Spanish name too bro. And I doubt you are Portuguese, because if you were you wouldn't be saying your people are not white. Yeah, a decent percentage of Portuguese nowadays have sandnigger genes because of the Moorish occupation, but the genetically pure Portuguese are definitely white Europeans.

Or do you perhaps not understand what being white means? Race isn't skin deep. White refers to people of the European phenotype, any one of the European races and tribes - no matter if their skin is more tan than of Nordics.

Portugese, Italian, and Spanish all share a lot of words even if they don't mean the same thing in each language. Since all 3 languages are all derived from Latin. Also Portugal is in Europe in fact it's right next to fucking Spain, so Portugese people are still white even if they're mixed.

Prove it

Its not a fucking Personal Name and its not used by the spics.
It just means shell

Here's some racially pure Portuguese people. Looks hwhite to me. Just because your ancestor was raped by warlord Abdul from Tunisia, doesn't mean most Portuguese were.

No need for D&C. I am Nordic & Fenno Ugric but we should acknowledge that anyone of the European phenotype is what we refer to as white. All the European races are very similar to each other, because we share Indo-Aryan and Cro-Magnon ancestry - something other races do not have.

Who cares, it's still implying that Casca is a Mediterranean European.

You're right, I should have handled the bantz, but you know, autism.

Also I didn't spread any misinformation, what are you talking about? We are agreeing with each other here.

It's gonna end when they get on the boat isn't it.

That's a lot of material. Are they gonna cut a bunch of shit? They're already bragging about

I'd prefer they put in dress Casca as an alt outfit, unless they're doing both anyways. It would seem weird playing Casca when she's retarded, but it's a musou and they need those weeb bux, so it's perfectly natural she'd get skimpy outfits. Which reminds me, I'd enjoy having the Hawks have all their nobleman outfits as alts and Gut to have pic related as an alt.

They're probably having a lot of alternate outfits for every characters. And I think she's going to be in her Golden Age state no matter what outfit you put on her, obviously she can't much fight in her retard state.

Would be great to have the noble outfit and both of those assassin outfits for Guts too.

I just really want him to have that fancy fucking hat.