Charles Murray speaks about the controversy over 'The Bell Curve'

Charles Murray, the author of The Bell Curve (argues that human intelligence is substantially influenced by both inherited and environmental factors), has a conversation with Sam Harris. His book is considered racist by many on the left.

They speak about the controversy over his book, the validity and significance of IQ as a measure of intelligence, and more. Should be interesting, I just started to watch it.

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/11/birth_rates_and_the_recession_has_a_black_generation_been_wiped_out.html
epi.org/blog/black-birth-rate-converges-white-rate/
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/2011/08/01/the-end-of-gays-gay-marriage-and-the-decline-of-the-homosexual-population/
books.
onlinelibrary.
8ch.net/pol/res/9786667.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9420213.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9772080.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9770216.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9768180.html
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what leftists actually believe, its completely ridiculous.

its not what they believe, its what they are scared to admit. Take the axiom of the lefts logic, the death of religion and the rise of evolution, extend it to humans from animals and the left can not handle it.

The left agrees that evolution exists
The left agrees that humans are animals
The left agrees that most animals are products of evolution, and each garner their own traits.
The left can not admit, that this logic extends to humans.

I think intrinsically, most people know these things to be true, but are daunted by the consequences of these ideas, that they prefer hide in ignorance.

I asked myself, how does one, apply eugenic theory into the population. Who gets to decide who lives and who dies?

Now I saved this and look forward to listening to this show. Should be a good one.

Precisely, because the thought worries them. They would like to imagine a more just world; however, by not addressing the problem they will create a more unjust world. They must address dysgenics, and how it creates problems for the world.

Actually, it's just who gets to decide who is allowed to have kids. It's not the boogieman the left makes it out to be.

Kill all criminals.

It's really even more like who gets to decide who we incentivize and encourage to have kids.

I will agree with that to some extent, but would prefer disallowing certain people from having kids as well.

That said, the problem is that people who don't understand eugenics, have demonized it. You could say Alex Jones confused lots of people by having everyone think it means 'killing people' in general. So you have both the right and left dislike it. You will even see some people on Holla Forums who also are confused, so it bears explaining.

Liberals aren't breeding anymore and temperament and predilections to certain political positions are very much inheritable, the 2010 US survey and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.
You can see it in the birthrates by political affiliation across many nations. Republicans: 2.7, Democrats: 1.2, Social Democrats: 0.9 Labor: 0.8, Tories: 1.1, Christian Democrats: 2.3. White Democrats in America now have a birthrate of 0.9, blacks have a birthrate of 1.4, and spics sit at 1.6. White republicans are between 2.6 and 2.9 depending on whose numbers you use.
By 2050 only 20% of individuals in the US will be descended from habitual Democrat voters or self described liberals and only 7% will be black.
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/11/birth_rates_and_the_recession_has_a_black_generation_been_wiped_out.html
epi.org/blog/black-birth-rate-converges-white-rate/
It's always been wrong user, this filth has always hidden within the white race, and also the NE Asians if you've seen their birthrates. These people lived off the cultural largesse of our traditional societies, Christianity for example forced these faggots to marry, be productive, breed and keep their retarded thoughts to themselves lest they be shunned for their disgusting sins. And back then the environment gave them no choice but to behavior in an adaptive manner or die. When they "freed" themselves from that social control the social standards of each generation declined since they were no longer being enforced by an outside social structure or the environment. And now it has come to this. Libtards and shitskins in America have divorce rates of 70% while white "conservatives"(defined in surveys are registered republicans) have divorce rates of 4-8% which is still way too high. Libtards have birthrates below 1 while conservatives have 3 or so kids. Libtards live in their dirty cities with their dogs and cats while conservatives live largely as their ancestors did in rural areas and very small cities. White males produce 74% of the GDP and account for 92% of those employed in manufacturing or resource extraction. White males do all the dangerous and hard work. This is what happens when fear of punishment and strife are not utilized as proper agents of social control. This is the inevitable result of allowing weak willed men, kikes, and cunts to decide the destiny of mankind.
We've seen bullshit like the libtards before, the Cathars were excepting of homosexuality, vice of all sorts, and even murder. They encouraged people not to breed, and thought that because the world was filthy and fallen nobody should have children and that no authority should control them because it was temporal, except for the Cathar Elect of course. Sound familiar? How many times has a libtard bitched to you about overpopulation and how you are selfish for bringing children into a world were they suffer, you are selfish for not adopting a little nignog because muh overpopulation, you are selfish for doing anything biologically adaptive and placing your family before shitskins you've never met. And when you point out that we could just stop feeding the shitskins and billions would die off in the first ten years they have no material rebuttal they and only sputter and stammer "W-W-WACIST!"
This is the same sickness we as a race have always had. The Catholic Church organized the extermination of all adult Cathars under the request of France and the German states because these faggots were trying to destroy society. But they didn't purge enough it seems, the Cathars were never that big and the Inquisition was created to prevent another heresy of that sort. And it did, and it only cost 4,500 lives at most over an 800 year period to do it. The Inquisition essentially invented modern investigative law because they weren't a secular court looking for scapegoats to throw to the outraged mob. They were actually trying to stop heresy.
But it was a mistake and yes any NatSoc plan of forcing these fags to act like humans would also be a mistake. We should just let all those who don't have a predisposition to survive die off, ZA VINAL ZOLUTION IV YOU VILL!

just show them this image
a tree of haplogroups of human kind
all different sorts and genetics

This particular problem is not religion vs atheism, right vs left politics, or killing people, but rather that lower IQ people are having too many babies; this is more about preventing dysgenics with eugenics.

Learn about dysgenics, and why it is bad. It pertains to more than just IQ as well.

Except that isn't actually true. The whites who are breeding tend to have average or above average IQs, be religious, and be rightist.

The stupid once had more children due to poor impulse control, they fucked with the natural result being offspring which they were then compelled to care for by society. However now abortion and contraception prevent most of that unless they are actively looking for gibs like some niggers do. And at the same time bread and circuses have reduced their birthrates by making the pleasure seeking which might result in children less enticing by providing alternative distractions.

I'm a geologist and a biostratigrapher, I have plenty of background. It should also be noted that eugenics depends on what traits are valued. I'd prefer a more violent population to a more passive one and would be willing to accrue more costs due to increased crime to have an innately more violent population so long as that violence was usually expressed in ways I preferred.

The current pressures at least in the US are infact eugenic though not by intent. The selective pressure is acting against everybody who has any inclination toward liberalism or hedonism, it is killing them by distracting them from behaviors which involve reproduction and the raising of offspring. The stupid are effectively too lazy and selfish to want to raise children. As evidenced by the low nigger and spic birthrates. Conservative whites have more STEM degrees in total and per capita than liberal ones, liberals have more degrees in total and we know what those are worth and really mean. There is no statistically significance difference in the mean IQ of white liberals and white conservatives in the US, both cluster around 103 for now.

Behaviors which were once adaptive both in the natural environment and when society used coercion to induce adaptive behavior are now maldaptive. The environment changed.

look up "birthrate by income" and "correlation between income and IQ"

Actually it is. Blacks and generally lower IQ people (even lower IQ whites) tend to have more kids.

The problem seems to be that you're worried higher IQ people having more kids means less religion. I honestly don't give two shits. You don't need to bring up Christianity in this thread. Race comes before belief in myth, obviously.

I have dipshit. However what you really should look up is "disposable income" and correlate that with IQ. I make 67 grand as a geologist in a rural area. In Dallas or Jew York I could make up to 120,000 for the same job and education. However I still have more disposable income than an individual living in either area. Income is inflated by the local cost of living.

The assertion that the poor were having more children was once true prior to 1978, it is no longer the case. The changes in selective pressure have begun to impact birthrates. Prior to 1870 the poor also had fewer children who survived into adulthood, so it was only about a period of 100 years in which the poor out-bred the affluent.

I am not convinced that some sort of financially incentive-based eugenics program would necessarily create a better world. I do believe that less people having children would be overall a better thing though.

Except they don't have more children than conservative whites who are far more affluent. Blacks don't even reproduce at replacement rates. And the birthrates for within the demographic defined as conservative whites do not correlate with income by any measurement.

Blacks and spics have higher birthrates than whites in totality because that demographic includes liberals who have an extremely low birthrate, which drags down the white average. Liberal and conservative whites don't even really interbreed anymore and should be considered two different demographics assuming we want an accurate model of population dynamics and what traits or environmental factors correlate with birthrates.

You know we could just cut off the food aid to the shitskins and kill billions while it costs US nothing?

hmm are you perchance helping the jew to steal our natural resources and sell them back to us at ever increasing rates?

Higher IQ whites with better incomes, have fewer kids than lower IQ whites with lower incomes. The reason blacks tend to have more kids vs whites, is IQ correlated.

You're too concerned about Democrat vs Republican, Religion vs Atheism, to care about the dysgenic problem. You care about Christ, and this is the wrong thread for that.

In America, cut off something like SSID and you'd have civil war in every major city in 12 hours. It would cost the US a lot and will never happen.

The word natural means nothing to a leftist.

your hypothesis is wrong and you should be ashamed of listing your "accomplishments" as some kind of argument from authority

This reminds me of a thought i had about the promotion of faggotry.
If faggotry is a genetical condition then faggots and weaklings turn to faggotry and never reproduce, before that the "religious" morality made them get a wife and bear kids just not to get pointed out or punished. By enabling faggotry you keep the faggot gene out of the gene pool, if it is related to genes at all.

This can be applied to many other fields, and what i mean is that we must reproduce as much as we can and resist, the most important thing is to get communities of closed minded people of the same genetic background and play the system as best as we can until conditions are favourable, then we will arise reinvigorated.

That retarded that means the white pop is going to halve and nigfers are going to be a majority. Political parties dont mean shit im not glen beck nigger "liberal" "conservative" that shit dont matter

No I find oil for the nearly 100% white owned companies that actually extract the oil and gas in Western PA(oil marketing like Standard Oil is the kike shit).

Except they don't within the conservative white demographic. Liberals have more college degrees, degress in fucking nothing of any value. The conservative whites with degrees still have their 2.7 kids, there is no appreciable difference in birthrate that correlates with education within that demographic.

The liberal's intelligence means nothing if they also carry the traits which predispose them to kikey behavior, xenophilia, altruism directed at shitskins, and have to be beaten over the head just to get them to breed. You aren't losing anything with their slow extinction. If the rightist whites replace them then you have a population more amiable toward fascism to begin with who are nigh immune to the negative effects of modernism. They effectively developed a resistance to it in the same way a colony of bacteria would to an antibiotic, the unfit die and those able to reproduce in that environment continue on.

You are breeding for cruel, insular, taciturn people who have the same mean IQ as the liberals who are dying and the original population, 103. What dysgenic effect is happening here? What are you losing other than the predisposition toward undesirable behaviors? Hell if anything they are more inclined toward technical and scientific pursuits than the liberals what more do you want?

Yes, that would be excellent for us. Organic Chemistry is your friend. pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

I advocate the total extermination of all non-whites, except japs who can get exiled to some colony of their own.

Dipshit, I never said the rich were stupid. I pointed out that gross income is less effective at determining socioeconomic status than disposable income. The more intelligent within a demographic tend to have highter income and less children. However this doesn't hold true for conservative whites who under present conditions do not display any correlation between income and birthrate. The smarter conservative whites still make more money but they produce just as many children. Their natural inclinations include a compulsion to breed. That is the hypothesis and it is supported by statistical data.

This is actually supported by statistical data as well. According to the US Survey in 1990 1.2% of the population was homosexual and 1.8% were bisexual by 2010 the number of homosexuals had declined to 0.8% of the population(0.6% for whites) and the number of bisexuals had declined to 1.1% of the population.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/2011/08/01/the-end-of-gays-gay-marriage-and-the-decline-of-the-homosexual-population/

The hypothetical cause of this decline is the decline in the homosexual birthrate since the 1960s, when social obligations which previously ensured some homosexuals entered into marriages with the opposite sex and produced some offspring who have a 20% chance of expressing some sort of homosexual behavior.

I imagine that faggots having a mean age of death of 47 now and a 35% infection rate for HIV in their lifetimes doesn't help either.

No it means the liberal component of the white population is declining and being replaced with a conservative component.

Those liberals already vote for the same policies as the shitskins, they will not pick up a rifle and kill niggers in a civil war with us, they are in effect already a hostile population. And even worse they enable the shitskins to infiltrate our societies. Kill traitors before enemies.

Since lefties always whine that a source is "racist," such as Gottfredson, Rushton, Murray or Lynn, here's some recent, 'nonracist' sources:

Average IQ for
Whites: 103.4
Blacks: 87.7
Hispanics: 91.1
Asians: 106.1
WAIS-IV, WMS-IV, and ACS: Advanced Clinical Interpretation: books. google. ca/books?id=-XmMpVllgpQC&pg=PA190&lpg=PA190&dq=wais-iv+whites+SD&source=bl&ots=MRN75j2KMg&sig=r6oy5FuT0Tjre0O_c3NKBn-A5ag&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY2KCBkafPAhVm5oMKHe3RBVkQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=wais-iv%20whites%20SD&f=false

WAIS-IV Clinical Use and Interpretation by Weiss LG et al. (2010), Table 4.3, p. 118:
White, 103.21 (13.77), 1540
Black, 88.67 (13.68), 260
Hispanic, 91.63 (14.29), 289
Asian, 106.07 (15.01), 71
Other*, 98.93 (13.99), 40

IQ differences still present when SES, parental education, sex, religion, age and parents living in household are adjusted, WISC-IV Clinical Use and Interpretation: Scientist-practitioner Perspectives, p. 25-26:
books. google .com/books?id=Eg9U9e_ICr8C&pg=PA23&lpg=PA23&dq=wisc+test+iq+scores+race&source=bl&ots=n48Xl1aINt&sig=NNJLBBK-vhIaDnLFmPxtbE2kxy4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw3Y6G3KHTAhXHgVQKHaxEAIUQ6AEIMjAC#v=onepage&q=wisc%20test%20iq%20scores%20race&f=false

"[A] review of 39 studies by the Clemson psychologist Philip Roth and colleagues that reports that Hispanic-American IQs average 89.2 points."
onlinelibrary. wiley .com/doi/10.1111/j.1744-6570.2001.tb00094.x/abstract

From using national SAT scores for IQ:
Blacks: 89
Whites: 110
Hispanics: 94
Asians: 118

There was an episode of trek where the crew makes first contact with a people called the "Edo", who lived in a crime free, utopian society. They also were 100% Aryan and all crimes were punished by death.
Explains where all their niggers went

Very interesting.
I have been studying jews for a while now, and read many books that confront them from the point of view of many disciplines, religion, biology, psychology, history, etc.

Sometimes it comes to my mind this phrase from Faust:
"I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”

It could be that we owe being on top of the world to this fight of jews vs gentiles, or maybe its the total opposite and we should be sailing the stars already, i can't tell
If it is the former reason, then this is not a call for inaction and it doesnt mean we should keep tolerating it, specially when it is a real world struggle with real life consequences, specially today that we have so much knowledge about the human condition, and we can transform societies to get the type of men we want for the future, that is, genetic engineering may make the role of the jew obsolete in future societies (if their work has been eugenic at all).
The world is such a complex system that it is too hard to understand or model it. Nevertheless i like to listen to what the great men had to say about the jews, it is true that many talked against them or fought them, but cleverer people than us didnt exterminate them when they had the chance, despite all their evils.

"Conservatives" are no better then liberals. I care about white demographics not american normie politics you conservacuck

Non religious and altruistic whites in a eugenics society with high IQs and long lives, is fine. Sorry but I don't care about your right vs left BS, I care about race. If you really want a cruel race of people, go have a kid with black and support them.

I'm about halfway through this, and so far the fedora tipping autist Sam is being amazingly reasonable. The only time I threw my computer across the room is when he repeated the falsehood that racists are less intelligent.

That's an interesting theory, however it should then be stressed that gays must be denied access to surrogate pregnancies and artificial insemination.
Of course we already know this is the case, since gays abuse children and it's therefore unethical to let them have kids.

Maybe we could call that colony "Nippon". :^)

The decline of white liberals doesn't mean shit if the population of whites is dimisnishing overall.

In a homogenous white population this would be great news. But in the current diversity hell we have in white countries it's doing nothing but replacing bad stock with worse stock. The birthrates of white conservatives is no match for mass immigration paired with government subsidies.

I also wonder how many of these white liberals are actually (((white))). I also wonder how many of these white liberal tragedies could have been prevented without the Jewish cultural influence that has spread like a cancer throughout the last century. If many of these white progressives are really that easily culturally maliable then they would have swung in the more conservative direction if the environmental queues were there.

Most people aren't leader or free thinkers. Most people just follow and parrot. The bad meme that progressives are smarter or free thinking is bullshit. What we have is a tribe of kikes making a stink and a bunch of people wanting to be early-adopters to bad ideas. The fact that kikes are the ones setting the cultural tone and hogging intellectualism is the second big problem next to white birth replacement.

Without getting rid of non-whites and kikes the low brithrates of liberal whites means nothing.

just move to russia mate

What manner of degeneracy is this?

Anyone remember the shitstorm when the Neanderthal genome was sequenced? Turns out Holla Forums was right about everything. Again.

You filthy fucking yid, so you don't like altruistic non-religious whites, huh? Why is that? Would it have something to do with the fact that they support Palestine and Syria over Israel?

You understand that sociopaths like you have no place in National Socialist societies, correct? You're no different than the kikes that run things. According to your posts you make money through oil, have zero empathy, and are an arrogant cunt, I find it very hard to believe you aren't actually Jewish. I guess this is what American Christianity really does, it turns gentiles into Jews.

Here is his real reason:

Because they're the complete opposite of blacks, who are deeply religious (Christian) and hateful of others.

Because they're the complete opposite of arabs, who are deeply religious (Muslim) and hateful of others.

Whites are different, and he wants to remove what makes us different. Honesty, I think this difference​ is related to IQ as well. The less religious Christians (ones who don't preach it) are ok though.

The overlap is significantly lower compared to non-religious/pagan/secular blacks; this is conflation.

And this applies universally to all races (even Jews; the messianic ones)

You don't see the flaw in your logic, here?

>Without getting rid of non-whites and kikes

The comparison I made is the difference in religiosity between whites and blacks. Blacks tend to be more religious by this comparison, and their churches are a bit… crazy fanatical. Again, by this comparison.

Thanks for killing what could have been a good discussion thread, hotpockets. Fucking retards.

I guess waking people up to eugenics, dysgenics, IQ racial differences, was crushed because it got a little too deep? Too red pilled on the non-religious stuff? Who knows, but someone seen something they didn't like…

Anyway, it was an good discussion. Better than most on Holla Forums in my opinion. I enjoyed it.

Clearly we need more threads about Hollywood movies:

8ch.net/pol/res/9786667.html

Sarah Anderson:

8ch.net/pol/res/9420213.html

And reddit:

8ch.net/pol/res/9772080.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9770216.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9768180.html

Discussion about race, eugenics, and religion is just an absolute waste of time.

This is the sort of shit that prompted /polk/. Unfortunately it's not as active as it should be.

Last time I was on /polk/ I got banned for saying Trump is a traitor for bombing Assad's airbase.

Explains why so many are uninformed on the topics that matter most; they're removed.

I've been watching Jordan Petersen's lectures on personality lately and one of the most shocking things in there is that liberalism and conservatism are strongly linked to the Big 5 personality traits openness and conscientiousness, respectively. And the chance that the Big 5 personality traits are driven by genetics is extremely high if not guaranteed.

Morlocks vs Elois when?

muh
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

Kill yourself illiterate scum.

If those Christian Conservatives would actually follow the Bible instead of some pozzed up church then them being friendly towards Israel wouldn't be happening.

Yeah, or they simply anchor anything that comes even close to looking like it's related to an "eceleb" in any way shape or form.

Did you miss the part were I called for the death of all kikes, saracens, niggers, spics, ect along with the white liberals?

Also other than evangelical baptists, the rural Americans don't like Israel, they generally have no opinion with regards to it. Hell even the evangelicals want it to exist solely so it can be destroyed and bring about the End Times. Which is heresy for numerous reasons but still it's not a matter of many of them actually liking kikes. Evangelicucks are a problem because they are almost like liberals in their mindset, they don't hold hatred in their hearts. I want fucking hate to dominate the white mindset as it does in rural communities which seem to be experiencing demographic success at the moment.

Also I hate altruism in general. If we need to shed it and become more clannish and brutal to survive, so be it.

Nah, the mods allowed people to talk about their hate for Sargon (eceleb) for 500 posts, lasted days. This particular thread was less acceptable than Sargon.

Yeah whatever.

How is this the same, the two are diametrically opposed. One advocates open conflict and the other operates on duplicity while shunning hard work.

Also I'm not Natsoc, I have zero problem with Fascism or Feudalism but the Prussianism of Bismark's Imperial System and Hitler's National Socialism are a little too communalist and touchy feely for my taste. My family is all Cavaliers and came here before the Revolution, I was born and bred to hate. Death to the Roundheads(the faggots who let kikes back into England by the way)!

Yeah I go out on the drill rigs, oversee hydrofracture, and analyze gammaray/restistivity logs to find oil and natural gas and determine the best way to extract them. I work with blue collar boys all the time and did plenty of blue collar work like farming a powdered metal sintering. I'm no pussy.

But it wouldn't, that was the point of the post. If we close the borders and stop taking in new shitskins we will have a demogarphic advantage quite soon and then can leverage that to exile or kill them all more easily.

That said if you want to have a civil war tomorrow I'm up for it. I'll bring the nerve gas. pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

I know evangelicals that support Israel and oppose doing anything to oppose the jews… because it's God's role to punish them, not ours. Their religion as they understand it literally has a "hands off the jews, no matter what they do" policy. I suppose I could be glad that they recognize the jews are deserving of punishment, but since I don't share their belief that divine retribution will strike the jews down I can't help but think that clause is pretty fucking kosher anyway.

brilliant post. i heard so much of this, and literally the entire female population at my university was brainwashed into thinking this way.
never mind that the whole reason for this situation is totally uncontrolled reckless breeding by people who are already totally dependent on white/western charity and have no plan or ability to provide for their proliferating offspring, and they never feel guilty about it for a second but consider themselves entitled both to breed ad libitum and to expect limitless intervention by others to save their offspring from hunger and poverty.
it's fucked up, it's an outrage against morality and a crime against humanity and it's got to fucking stop.