Where my Seattle bros at?

Seattle Antifa holding Krav Maga seminar

Seattle AntiFa and Emerald City AntiFa will be having a free Krav Maga / Black Bloc seminar at OxBow Park in Georgetown, Seattle. 3pm on Saturday, May 13th.

We will be going over Hand to hand combat, how to confront-&-shut down nazis/statists/bikers/conservatives/White supremacists effectively and Improvised Weapons-&-Armor

We have to many great speakers planned!

Comrade Jay Casey, famous for punching nazi and paleoconservative Richard Spencer, will teach Northeast AntiFa-style "loaded forearm".

The "Loaded Forearm" is a east coast AntiFa tactic where your tape a wrench to your forearm to protect from police baton strikes and can be used to punch nazis and White supremacist.

People of Color: Free entry, White people: must pay $5 dollars in reparations to the nearest African-American for entry.

face book.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1822576084730260&id=1808452886142580

Any Seattle anons interested in going?
I'm, going to try to get a group of my friends to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/ohgreatnowyoutellme
youtube.com/results?search_query=boxer vs multiple attackers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck

I know. Almost makes me think this isn't real, but then again, these faggots are that backasswards.

Kek. Yes please escalate this.
CIVIL WAR SOON. FACE TO BLOODSHED REEEEEEE

Always screenshot Antifa insanity.

Got it. Nice .308 caliber get

Seattle anons, do it for Kek.

Wait, was the identity of the Spencer attacker known? Did Antifa just dox one of their own?

They cannot be this stupid

I just did the same thing.

Star wars, potter, lotr and whatnot must all get a good Holla Forums treatment. You own nothing, lefty!

OH BOY HERE WE GO

Must be a parody site. Reserving judgement for the moment.

double dubs might be right. I'm with ya. But still, I live about a half hour away, I might just go up there thAT day to find out.

I live in Portland. I also dont know how to fight. Sorry Seattle bros.

Bring $5 just in case. Unless you're an "African-American" of course. Natives ought to be in for reparations too. Maybe the blacks owe them a little? Chinese railway workers may have a case. Will there be time left for a seminar after all the redistribution fussing about?

Emerald City AntiFa are the same people who did this. I think its a parody but honestly they're so wack I can't tell anymore

Are you saying the facebook group from the OP isn't legitimate?

Interesting this looks like the same twat.

Just go photograph the event. Get good, clear face shots, especially of speakers and leaders. Bring a couple friends because they will try to attack you if they see you.

Can someone with a facebook account save a few of his photos so we can compare?

I tried to tell people he used a wrench.

bump

Probably not, it likely wasn't this guy.

From the pics I can see without a login he def has the moustache and the right sort of headshape

wrong nose.

Spread this so niggers see that white entry fee, they will have a crowd of addicts hanging around trying to score fivers.

Good idea. There's no lack of drug addicts in south Seattle.

wesearchr.com/bounties/expose-the-antifa-who-sucker-punched-richard-spencer

Can you explain your reasoning?

May be a result of angle, or the expression he's making. We should compare multiple photos.

thats what i thought too, but that nose is way too bulbous

LOTR is ideal. The entire series is about defeating degeneracy and genociding the shitskins. Further, it's based roughly off the tales of ragnarok. Ha, the only "diversity" even are just different races of white men!

looking deeper into this it looks like a troll page

wrong images.

It's hard to tell with these people.

Speaking of. I think this could be a new meme direction. Meme Harry Potter into right wing characters. Piss off SJW's, piss off that cunt JK Rowling…….profit.
Sage for off topic.

Why is it that antifa 'men' are either laughably effeminate or grotesquely unkempt unibrow neckbeards? Literally none of them are remotely close to something approaching handsome.

Sheeeeeit. They got me 100%.

I think it's worth looking into. Both people have very bulbous noses.

So this guy admits to having assaulted Richard Spencer with a weapon, for political reason (violence to instill fear into an enemy for political reasons - terrorism) and he has not been arrested.

Taking responsibility for a crime is a crime. Send in the tips anyhow, he'll still get v&ed. It'll fuck up his background checks for life, regardless if he did it or not. Nothing to lose.

It'd be better to just write a right-wing piece in the same sort of niche. Not highly overt mind you, but certainly with enough spectacle and talent backing the writing to capture the popular attention. Then slowly turn up the crank of cognitive dissonance by revealing the true nature of the characters and themes.

no one teach them how to make bricks

I'm not giving $5 to some filthy nigger to learn how to fight from a scrawny faggot.

Who cares, fuck him up anyway. If he's the right guy, then great. If he's the wrong guy, who gives a shit? He deserves it anyway.

I made this a while ago. Thought I'd share. Seems fitting.

That is NOT OK!

Krav Maga is a military self-defense system developed for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and Israeli security forces (Shin Bet and Mossad)

the fuck did you just say

How's Seattle's homeless nigger population? Would be kek worthy to get them to fight over space near libs.

Why do the worst people get the most beautiful land

It's probably 50x the population of antfags. Let's flood this event with niggers! They'll start robbing these fags for heroin money.

He makes up for it. That weak-jawed bugman doesn't compare to Hess.

I think the more interesting question raised by an association with krav maga is: Are they receiving direct support from the IDF?

Hahaha. That's a great way to point out Jews.

Krav Maga is any good?

Krav Maga, when trained properly, can be very good in close quarter combat situations and with disarming or diffusing people with weapons. But that takes training and dedication and lots of sparring.

I am fucking terrified

The worst thing you can do is teach people who can't fight how to fight in one or two lessons and send them out there with crazy ideas about combat. They need to learn how to throw a fucking punch first.

Krav Maga is good for knife attacks, I guess. But they don't really study the fundamentals which can get you fucked up faster than a blue belt in from a suburban American karate school versus a street nigger who's family and neighbors beat his ass from age 4 and up.

That guy's my official favorite antifa meme

When trained properly krav maga can be useful yes, but just like Karate mcdojos, modern krav maga is almost always horseshit egostroking, as opposed to genuine self defense training.
that's not to say krav maga is not good, just that the vast majority of modern krav maga training facilities are bullshit

Watch your back 180-degrees when you walk. It's not a cowboy movie

Clearly. I hope I make up for mine

I only wear my shoulder holster with a full jacket onmost of the time because I live in WA, If you're meaning just general awareness, I do that anyways; I always know when someone is behind me or near me.

You've got to be light a fighter pilot. Head on a swivel.

Of course it's the Israeli Defense Force's martial art. Of fucking course it is.

Boxing is by far, the best for street brawls. The two most important skills for street fighting are #1 Punch them in face hard as possible #2 Not being phased at all by being regularly punched in the face.

Get them shut down for no permit and charging money for a public space.

Eh, boxing isn't really altogether that great for street fights, if you land on the ground(which will happen) you're fucked. I'd say pankration is the overall undisputed king of no rules fighting.

Came here to post this.

If you go down to the ground in a street fight you're fucked no matter how well you can grapple. This is because leftists and niggers do not fight fair so the instant you and your opponent go down you'll start getting kicks to the head.

Stay on your feet, hit them in the head as hard as possible. Don't let people get behind you, be aware of where everybody is without loosing focus on your immediate opponent.

No shit of course it does. It's still stupid to focus on a sportthat's all it is that has literally no ground game when essentially every street fight goes to the ground.

No shit user, but where the hell do we find a gym for that? At least boxing gyms are everywhere, and as far as ground fighting goes in a mob, the only defense is to get up, start slashing out tendons, or to have your buddies drag you out. Still, it helps to train for it.

I live in libfuck shittown and there's pankration gyms here, where do you live where you don't have a pankration/mma/whatever place near you?

If you're fighting antifa, then you're dealing with multiple attackers. Your objective should be to very rapidly hit your primary opponent very hard in the head, and keep yourself free from prolonged engagement. If you go down, you are fucked. Knowing how to grapple might save you in a bog-standard streetfight, but not in an antifa micro-riot.

The wild west… I'm honestly a knife fighter and have severe difficulty not immediately resorting to repeatedly stabbing people.

i know who u r

I found the problem.

you're not a knife fighter motherfucker. just like i'm not a gunfighter just because I carry a pistol. Knife shit doesn't work how you think it does. The only way to properly use a knife to fight is literal fucking prison shit, and there's no way to defend from it.

Cool, so teach people rudimentary martial arts for an afternoon and then they think they can fight.

Krav Maga is basically what you learn at the whitebelt level in any martial art and hitting people in the nuts and poking them in the eye. It's basic combatives you learn in any armed force except jews marketing it to sound dangerous like "Karate" was in the 70's.

this tbh, at this point the actual good krav maga teachers have literally stopped advertising themselves as krav maga because anyone who knows fighting understands that "Krav Maga" is the 21st centuries' Karate

I have the scars and blood on my hands to say otherwise. some of us have had pretty fucked up lives user. We're not all NEETs here. I fucking know what it's like to see someone's eyes go cold as their body shakes and their hot blood floods down my arms. I fucking see those nigger eyes half the the time I sleep.

"Targeting bikers"
BUT NOT GOING TO PAY UP A NIGGER TO ENTER THOUGH.

I have had a pretty fucked up life, homeless for multiple years, associated with yakuza, triads, etc, been in fights, never fucking killed a nigger for no reason though.

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jew jitsu only works in your mind.

Give them a counterfeit bill. They'll be too stupid to tell the difference.

jej

Shave yourself neraly bald, dye your hair black and go in talking like a nigger and say you're 1/4 black although you don't show it

I trained in this with one of the original teachers and already was Dan level in two martial arts. It was really basic techniques but they did train you really intensely as far as the warmup. It was like a military bootcamp. It's like any martial art: if it doesn't get you strong and it good shape it's really useless, no matter what they call it. Which is why it you go check out schools it you see people who have done it for a while fat or out of shape, go someplace else.

wat do anons?

Learn a real martial art and go to the shooting range.

there aren't really any original krav maga teachers, user. Guy just made shit up to sell it to you.

Jew Jitsu is worthless unless you're attacking starving pallys.

Isnt this illegal as fuck?

lift weights, learn how to fight, get a gun and practice shooting

of course they're doing the kike maga

Yep.

In all seriousness, I've always had a hard time imagining a scenario where jiu jitsu would be useful in a real life situation.

THIS!!!!
If you don't have one, rent the longest lens/camera you can, set up 2-3 blocks away, and get as many facial shots and distinguishing characteristics as you can. Also, license plates, vehicle descriptions, everything. This is a golden opportunity to gather intel on these terrorists. And does anyone doubt the Seattle crazies aren't road-tripping it to Berkeley and other places to riot?

CHECKED FOR QUINTS. UNLIMITED LAUGHTER COMING.

Have you ever been in a fight? Becomes pretty apparent what jiu jitsu is good for once you've been taken down by a mexican 50 lbs heavier than you

those are quads you nerd

This was one of the two original schools in the US before it started spreading around and became generic. It was 9 or 10 years ago. But like I said it was just basic combatives and the physical conditioning was really intense. Somebody who has experience in other martial arts will already know most of it. I felt like after a few months you will have already gotten everything out of it you can. It was designed to be a basic rudimentary fighting system. It's really no different from any military combatives just that the jews market it to sound impressive. Also what they don't tell you is most of their instructors were already extensively trained in other stuff.

Busting into the semiar and shooting them is a fucking terrible idea. What's something that's actually realistic and won't do nothing but benefit the enemy.

Ugh, thanks for the heads up. My mistake.

Haha! Nog will be like "BUT THE DA WHITEY GAVE IT TO ME AT THE ANTIFA MEETING!"

dude krav maga hasn't been krav maga since the 80's.

Stinky bomb.

Satan confirms

This. Krav is over rated

Go with people who really know what the fuck they're doing and beat up the instructors. The people teaching it are probably the equivalent of yellow belts at any karate school.

Shit, if you're in LA tell every nigger on Skid Row they're giving away free $$$ in Seattle on May 13 and show them the flyer. They'll catch the trains north and flood the place.

Less terrible but still terrible. The ENTIRE reason that we won the Battle of Berkely is that we were 100% justified in all our actions. In fact we held back. ANTIFA looked like the irredeemable scumbags they were after lobbing illegal explosives at crowds of old, unarmed, innocent people for hours.
The most important thing is not the battle but the aftermath.

This has to be a parody.

How can you tell?

Shaun King lurking by the door. "Dem 5ivers add up mayne. I's black."

It's harder and harder to tell with these commie retards. leftypol itself is just a fucking parody.

DAS RITE

Go dressed like a literal tramp. Make sure you stink. Act like you're stupid/drug damaged and impressionable as fuck. Essentially you want to be seen as disposable fodder to the organisers. If it works you have an excuse for lack of online presence and could potentially end up being privvy to future plans.

See this is a good idea. Gather as much intel as possible.

I confess I've never been in a fight in my life. That's why I chose my language carefully and said "imagine a scenario" lol. My thought was just that like some other anons were saying, once a fight goes to the ground you'll just get your head kicked in, but I suppose one-on-one is different.

I think I'd like to hang out with you some time. You actually sound like a friend of mine. Your name start with an S? On topic though, I used to be full of a lot more hatred, in an area where crackheads skitter around like squirrels.

Just say you're a jew

That page is clearly a parody (Emerald City Antifa is the name of Seattle's Antifa group)

HOWEVER THEY MUST HAVE FOOLED SOMEONE (note they say Seattle Antifa and Emerald City in the ad) AND OUTED THE DUDE WHO PUNCHED RICHARD SPENCER

HOLYSHIT ANTIFA YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED GOD DAMN

Nop name doesn't start with S, sorry user

Well imagine some dumb fat fuck bumrushes you, tackles you to the ground, starts pounding away on top of you.
If I were in that situation, provided I didn't get knocked out by hitting my head on a bumper or somesuch, i'd almost certainly win the fight, the average person however, or even someone who has trained boxing, muay thai, etc, will be fucked.

lets get to work lads

Requesting some weaponized autism.

I live in Seattle. Maybe I'll come down to observe. Also considering printing the poster with the headline FREE REPARATIONS and pasting it around town.

if you have a camera with a good lense, you could film it from further away.
either way, take some pics, for identification pls.

Ddin't the guy who tried that on Spensor actually fail and do almost no damage?

https: //www.facebook.com/ohgreatnowyoutellme

heres his facebook
hes live streaming right now!!

Post this on 4cuck?

Imagine being so impotent that you can't knock out a man with a running punch by a wrench

(((krav maga)))

Crap Magoo is effective if you're 5'1" like the average kike. Better to tape a pound of bacon on a cane and limp around until something bothers you and use the bacon cane to beat it with. Call it your jewgooder.

Don't you also have to be in decent shape for krav maga to be effective in the slightest?

Given most of the limp hipsters and landwhale SJWs up here in Seattle, I think a biker or actual neo nazi would push their shit in regardless of whatever training they get.

dont have facebook. can you link it?

The real joke is thag it isn't effective in any right. If you didn't learn it from an israeli guy while in israel, it's bs.

Well, maybe we'll be able to look forward to a hilarious video of a SJW trying 'Krav Maga' on a natsoc and getting clubbed like that other idiot did.

This is the sort of event that people like Ahuviya show up for

I might go to take pictures, since this seems to be outdoors

DEDICATED THREAD FOR JAY CASEY INVESTIGATION

To whoever said he's streaming, plz record somehow. Anyone with facebook, find older pictures, we need to see hair from January.

Excuse me:

Kikes bumping each other up as usual

You two had better get to hang out at least ONCE in your lives. Even if you two are RPing, I dare to hope.
count me out, you guys could kick my ass. Especially considering that the worst pain I've had is a toothpick under my toenail

how did the toothpick get under there user?

REMINDER TO CARRY EVERY DAY

Seriously, carry. When 3+ antifa attack you (which they will) then remove commie. A dead red a day keeps the kike away. And FFS don't go out looking for trouble. Keep it strictly to self defense.

not applicable everywhere for obvious reasons, but if you can, do it

This a good start?

It is a parody account ffs he's /ourguy/

When they ask me for 5$ at the door i'll just say I already paid and show them my respiration receipt.

A fish hook once got through my toe, I know that feel

Your right. It's time to break out the pipe bombs.

easy there notfbi
Holla Forums is a board of peace

nobody says you should shoot them. just gun practice for when the riots turn extreme, and you would be in a selfdefense situation (raceriots, antifa bringing loaded guns, ect).

Keep your eyes on the Emerald City lads.
May Day is soon upon us and there are some who will seek to goad antifa into open battle

Watch out commies

Why is it that in real life, only traps wear this kind of clothing?

Because proper fashion sense needs to be slapped into modern women.

It's not this faggot. The nose is all wrong.

Not like anyone can tell the difference
pic related

Those big hands tell me it's a man

It seems like that was only yesterday
I remember watching livestreams of them marching around like retards and then getting corralled by the cops behind Safeway or something

The bridge of Jay Faggot's nose is very slightly concave. The bespectacled antifag that hit Spencer has a protruding, convex bridge. They're not the same guy.

So now I'm wondering if this event is actually happening

Why haven't there been more antifa infiltrators? Black bloc is literally the easiest party to crash and accidentally set off a couple tear gas canisters or home made pepper laced smoke bombs.

Some do, are into the whole "lolita fashion" thing but they're generally not very mentally stable.

They all know each other though

Bring a few cellphone jamers. If no one can snapchat how hip and revolutionary they are the crowd should disperse pretty quick.

We are working on that user

The Israelis claim Krav Maga was their own system of self-defense, developed fighting Nazis in ghettos in Hungary. This is fucking horseshit.
Krav Maga is a direct development of the British system (developed from William Fairbairn's 'Defendu' techniques) which was taught to SOE, commandos, partisan fighters, and insurgent irregulars in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East during the war.
Its about as Israeli as felafel, in fact - just like everything else they stole or appropriated to try and create a national culture.

you are a special kind of retarded aint ya?

Don't get caught with a cell phone jammer. It's best to make sure there are no finger prints, activate them and drop them in trash cans near the event.

That t-shirt nearly kicked his ass.

This

Get a bottle of isopropyl alcohol and the dry non-static wipes that are made for electronics. IPA is safe for circuit boards provided you don't go fucking crazy. It is essential for cleaning PCBs. Source: used to be an electronics assembler.

Women don't have to pretend to be women.

krav maga isn't a sucker punch and will fuck you up properly unlike a cuck punch spencer going for a wind up sucker punch and failing miserably

my. fucking. sides.

also a reminder that if a martial art can't be trained with fully resisting opponents it goes on the trash heap with the rest of the meme-tier martial arts that never work in the real world.

brazilian jiu jitsu, boxing, maybe some muay thai and wrestling thrown in as a supplement, are all anyone would ever need in a street fight. and don't get me started with "LEL WHAT ABOUT MULTIPLE ATTACKERS". the reality is there is no martial art that is effective against multiple attackers and there never will be. that's why weapons were invented, you fucking dipshit. faced with multiple attackers you either draw your piece or you pound pavement.

but man on man, if you can throw a good punch or double leg someone twice your size and have a good ground game (at least know how to escape from/control larger opponents) then you are way ahead of 98% of the population. and that makes you dangerous.

t. /fit/fag who has been training mma for 5 years

so im supposed to believe the word of one shitposter from /fit/ over thousands of instructors and videos of idf soldiers in action.

it doesn't matter what you say for it has already been proven.

the alt right in general aren't physically toned people trained in martial arts in general, they are chubby neets that wouldn't harm a fly.

even if you are a joe rogan tier mma champion,getting into a physical fight with someone for wearing a frog meme tshirt is fucking stupid.

I doubt many people would post on this site if they were put in physical danger because of it.

Some people have because of it like hanz.

Don't you dare talk shit about gunkata.

No, /fit/poster has a point. In a melee, rather than technique designed to defeat an opponent 1 on 1 (because close to no one in the modern era tested their trained techniques on multiple people, not even the traditional karate's 100 man spar goes to that level except in movies), having your basic fundamentals (footwork, weight shifting, parrying) down pat and being able to punch and kick above your weight becomes really important.

please. krav maga is a fucking meme promoted by kikes. there's a reason israel wins fuck all olympic medals and are infamous for their lack of athletic and fighting ability. hell the idf fucking wears literal diapers because they can't stop shitting themselves when in a real situation. they're jews not fucking spartans or boers and in a real fight youll get destroyed.

Women don't wear this shit because its not in fashion at the club/meat market, and once they get a man they let themselves go (gain weight, no makeup, dress in nothing but sweats)

youtube.com/results?search_query=boxer vs multiple attackers

The answer has always been pure boxing. You don't know how to really throw a punch until you've taken a legitimate boxing class.

The amount of power your generate compared to a regular joe is staggering. Learning how to train properly on a heavy bag adds even more power to it.

Boxing is the way to go for multiple attackers.

Its real simple:
MMA is the closest thing to actual combat whether you like it or not
And what are the martial arts that are the most effective in MMA

I have yet to see a dominant krav maga fighter.

Same thing goes for akido, but i don't even need that as the fact akido doesn't even do full contact training. All those throws where Steven Segal tosses some guy are bullshit. Akido is nothing but fantasy where the nage does a tech and the uke throws himself 10 feet thru the air.

oh shit you watched a thousand krav maga videos and now you're an expert.

what about a video like this? watch how all of their moves are against non-resisting opponents, and the shit where they're actually sparring is basically just kickboxing. there is nothing exclusive to krav maga, except all of the shit that doesn't work in real fights.

see the parts starting at 0:43. none of those techniques can be guaranteed to work in real life, because they are trained against non-resisting opponents so your data set is meaningless. it's all bullshit. i can't stress this enough. and on top of all this KM hasn't actually brought anything new to the world of martial arts. oh, elbows dick punches and eye gouges are effective in combat? you don't say.

you'll notice that in sparring or real fights all of this shit goes out the window immediately and it just becomes a kickboxing match. it's what happens in all of these KM videos. it's just straight up western kickboxing basically. and this is to say nothing of ground skills, which KM barely trains for if at all.

there might be 5% of all individuals who have ever trained KM who could hold their own in a real street fight against either trained or untrained opponents. and if those opponents train mma (boxing, muay tha, bjj, etc) the mma guy will win 100% of the time and that's not an exaggeration.

and yes maybe you should listen to someone who actually trains. do you train? have you ever done live sparring? just anecdotally speaking, there have been krav maga guys come in to spar in the gyms i've trained at, and it ALWAYS turns out bad for them. they either gas out or their krav maga 'techniques' turn out to fare quite poorly against an opponent who is actively trying to kill them. go try and swing your arms in front of your face for 5 minutes and see how you feel.

learning to fight effectively is 5% learning techniques and 95% spending time drilling those techniques and then using them in live sparring sessions against opponents who are trying to do the same to you. you drill and spar until the moves become automatic. if you have to think about what you are doing then nothing you know will ever work in a real fight.

sorry for the wall of text but god damn i hate armchair warriors.

MAH NIGGA

wtf

Sawamura a shit.

yep

the only problem with boxing is you can't really train a lot of it without getting permanent brain damage. unless you do bare knuckle boxing or something. but that shit's brutally painful and you can still get concussed and break every bone in your hand.

do boxing for a few years or until your competent in your footwork and head movement, then back off and focus on BJJ imo. it's a wonderful sport and you can train it all your life. there's people who train well into their 70s and 80s.

The brain damage thing is a myth. The people you box with aren't going to all be mike fucking tyson.

Fucking brit-bongs

Hope you like getting your head stomped on by antifa while you pretend to be a fucking spider getting a faggot in an armbar.

You have been watching too much Rocky (YO ADRIAN I WIN CUZ I GOT HEART - so much heart he never has to move his fucking head or even block the 200 punches he gets hit with)

That's like saying Miyata is shit

Not even that, its like that dude has no concept of defense. With decent footwork/head movement you're going to dodge like 50% of shit thrown. We're not talking Pernell Whitaker level either, just decent defense.

1 on 1 though BJJ is good, and GOD tier against noobs
also
I AM THE SPIDER

Really it's just that season 3 is shit. It's a shame since season 1 was so good. The good news is that Ashita No Joe is just as good, even with that goofy old school art style.

Miyata at least had a decent motivation. God I've never cringed as hard as when that don king knock off kept repeating "BRUDDY CROSSU"

Is it that hard to keep coming up with enemies with decent motivations beyond "lol i am evil, fight me"

So is anesthesiology if the opponent plays by the rules and is equal in strength to you.

not wise to talk about things you don't know about. getting punched in the head repeatedly absolutely causes brain damage, even if you rarely get knocked out cold. some guys have better chins and can take the punishment better than others, but as you said, most people aren't training to be the next mike tyson so why risk it.

never go to the ground in a group fight if you can help it, i already said that in my previous post. but 1 v 1? i can submit or completely dominate/control any opponent who doesn't train BJJ. the discrepancy between even a small white belt who's been training for 3 months and someone who's never trained is beyond comparison. the white belt will destroy or at the very least completely frustrate them.

no i'm around fighters all the time and it's well known that boxing (live sparring, not just hitting bags) can lead to brain damage if you train long and hard enough.

jesus christ you fucking autists. you get hit in the head enough times, you will damage your brain. simple as that. sure you can mitigate that with good movement, but it's still gonna happen. you just have to be smart and monitor yourself for signs of trauma. if you're getting headaches all the time and can't remember where your keys are it's probably time to stop. i've seen it happen many times.

i would encourage you and everyone here to go try a bjj class. you will be completely humbled. i say this not out of pride, but of genuine compassion and understanding for your ignorance.

Yeah. I knew a chick that was into lolita fashion in Uni. Unfortunately she was kinda cuntish and wasn't very attractive. Fairly stable though.

I'm not saying it isn't effective. It wouldn't be an MMA staple if it wasn't effective.

I'm just talking multiple attackers.

When I said the Mike Tyson thing I meant that the guys hitting you in the head are going to eb shit beginners like you. So your risk factor is low at least initially.

You mean 5 ??? (series 3)
whatever
I don't know how to respond to this. Maybe because I've read the manga so I'm okay if they crowd a little too much into a season/series.
Maybe I'm a fanboy but I love everything up to the Wolly fight, and even after that have kept reading just because I wanna see Ippo win a World Title.
You probably disagree with me but I think the best fight is a 3-way tie between:
Takamura vs Hawk
Ippo vs Sendo 2
Ippo vs Sawamura

A point of BJJ is you might be stronger than me. Your 1 arm is stronger then either 1 of my arms. But if I isolate your limb and use my arms/legs/body along with leverage - CRACK.
I have sweeped people who had 6 inches and 80 lbs on me.
I have beaten people stronger than me.

What is head gear?
What is defense?
Why does Manny Pacquiao not have brain damage?

ya know what
disregard this

You're right. If you get hit enough it will cause varying amounts of brain damage (depending on the individual)

I feel you're overestimating the damage to the casual practitioner

is not as effective as you think. a glancing shot is now a hit that catches on the helmet and jerks your head back. you don't have to be punched directly in the chin to get even a minor concussion. any time the brain is sloshed around it's damaging. some dudes have better skulls and it doesn't matter as much but they are outliers and their ability still goes down drastically with age.

maybe, but casual practitioners either don't spar or only rarely so i feel it's a moot point. i mean you can just hit bags and work on your movement and you would still do well in a street fight. i just don't see the point in taking all that damage sparring if you're not a professional fighter.

bjj injuries are another thing entirely but at least they're somewhat manageable and you won't develop brain damage.

:^)

he is

basic level krav maga is bullshit, none of these antifa fags will do much with it.

You sound dumb.

Probably. I've only seen the anime. Manga is usually always better.

No dog, the best was Takamura vs.A fucking bear

Brain damage or not, your body doesn't forget technique.

Stop steering people away from the only martial art that matters.

They're not even there for violence. One of the most important moves of Krav maga is to pull your opponent's balls.
Antifa trannies are just there to see if they can have theirs removed by that, and save the money they'd spend on surgery for that purpose.

as i already said

i'm steering folks towards mma. the way you're talking about these things in absolutes makes it sound like you've never trained at all. boxing probably is the best martial art until things go to the ground which a large % of fights do, then you better hope you have a solid ground game. and if you do get jumped by a pack of niggers a good base of bjj fundamentals could actually save your life because you will understand how to escape from large aggressive people.

The younger one likely thought he was sufficiently trained while the older one, judging by his movements, had to be pro at some point of his life.

However like the other user said, sometimes it doesn't matter how much you trained, coincidences happens and you will fail before achieving anything.

The joke that keeps giving

I was trying to look this up. I think this falls under the "public accommodations" category of the Civil Rights act.

civilrights.findlaw DOT com/enforcing-your-civil-rights/title-ii-of-the-civil-rights-act-of-1964-injunctive-relief.html

Someone nearby could call a local law office and see what they say.

Boxing and MMA are sports.
Go medieval or renaissance for fist fighting and wrestling technique.

tfw you never had any pain worse than pubic hair stuck under your foreskin

No, training to fight in the ring is a sport. Boxing didn't started out as a sport but the bare knuckle equivalent was wildly different to modern boxing

Generally speaking bare knuckle boxing manages to be safer so long as you're not retards.
Primarily because you don't put as much force into it due to a lack of padding on your hands.

Here's the kicker original bare knuckles wasn't done with the knuckles. It was closed palm strikes and forearm focused. It still deals loads of damage but the only issue is ergonomically speaking, a closed palm strike will never have the same force behind it as a straight punch

Someone just tell project veritas to infiltrate these faggots and bring them down already. They're obviously breaking terrorism laws behind the scenes

Generally speaking if you want a good combo between high damage and not ruining your hands you want to go the hammer fist route. Swinging blows hitting with the bottom of the hand.

Hammer fist have the weakness of requiring conditioning beforehand. Palms strikes, forearm strikes and closed fist can be done with close to no conditioning. A tennis player however, has one hell of a hammer fist due to the abuse they put their wrist and forearm through playing tennis

You have the wrong guy.

Have you ever been kicked in the shin full force by someone who knows how to do it?

Don't worry. He'll break his fists long before he gets kicked

I mean, I am no expert but I have trained military self defense a bit (ex USSR). Even without getting into grapples, someone who only spars with their hands will be hopelessly vulnerable to attacks from below.

There's been numerous instances over the years of boxers breaking their own hands when they try to punch someone without wearing boxing gloves.
They put too much force into it and without the glove to soften the blow, all those lovely brittle hand bones get smashed to pieces.

That facebook page is one of ours, they posted confirmation of it in a thread yesterday see and

There's a flip side though. In the days before boxing gloves were made, knuckles were conditioned and a lot of the older martial artist had grotesque looking knuckles from smashing them and letting them recover time after time.

Provided he doesn't just get shot, hit with some sort of stick or kicked in the shin before even getting into punching distance. Boxing is a sport with very limiting rules, fights are not. All your "fly like a butterfly" bullshit goes out the window when the opponent pokes your eye out with a flagpole, or a well placed kick hits your unhardened leg, causing you to fall down and wiggle around in pain.

THey also had difficulty using their hands.
Since like modern boxers they had difficulty closing them fully.
Though funnily enough it's worse for the modern boxer as they get less of an acclimatisation

Don't care about that. I'm just pointing out the basic fundamental retardation of boxing in a combative context

Is this legit? Is there a better way to get the effects of piece armor? I wouldn't think a wrench would have enough surface area to diffuse the force across.

Dubs. Kek approves of this. Spread cultural enrichment to the privileged antifa trust fund babbies.

Why are they so ugly and mentally ill looking?

You learn to punch without gloves first. Then use gloves in boxing and, most preferrably, in MT.

Yes, boxers are unidimensional. But a good boxer will fuck your shit up in a streetfight. Doesnt matter if he breaks a knuckle by breaking his opponents' nose, orbitals or jaw.

Just do MT to learn how to both box and kick. Defending a shin kick is incredibly easy once you train a few months. Just like a trained jiu jitsu blue belt can avoid a lot of what an untrained black belt throws at him.

I once tried a boxer housemate's gloves. They were comfy. To the point where I was fighting old instincts to keep my fist closed because how nice it felt punching full force at the bag without needing to fully close my fist. My fist were protected in a safezone and slowly becoming SJWs.

Oh thank god, its just a proprietary Jew dance class they invented to cash in on 90s obsession with Karate, and has no value for fighting.

If you want to really learn how to fight with naked fists learn Sambo or BJJ. A half dozen months in either of these will put you above 75% of the population, regardless of size.

If you want to learn to fight dirty or with bladed weapons download Fairbairn Sykes Fighting Manual and treat it like a bible, pray to it every morning and evening. There are some videos with the man himself at 60 or 70 years old, whooping 20 year old strapping guys.
Incorporate street styles with the FS manual, which Sykes was aware of but werent allowed to be printed back then. Example: grab the nearest solid object, if its light enough throw it, if its too heavy to throw use it as a bludgeon. If they get into grapple range bite, scratch, go for eyes and balls and hair and fingers, slam their arms, head into nearby walls and fences and pavement.
Buy a Fairbairn Sykes Fighting Knife with at least a half inch ricasso, an original model of the knife not a repro.

Police, and other such groups hold free self defense classes.

If you want to learn to fight with regular weapons such as firearms, explosives, shovels, learn Systema. Or join national guard and they will teach you. Or do three gun competitions.

REMINDER for you retards dissing knives and punches: 21 foot rule. If you are within 21 ft of the opponent, a knife will beat a gun due to fastness of draw. Look up police training videos on this. And a punch can be as effective as a knife to knock you on your ass and cause damage. No one likes broken teeth. "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Do not underestimate knives and melee weapons. A guy with a knife charging you from 8 feet away will shank you in the ribs before you can draw your fun. Dodge, get in a line formation, then fuck them up using order and discipline. There's a reason armies fought in rank and file. Do not let them get behind you, do not let yourselves get surrounded. Do not get shanked or bashed.

Reminder that the police will not be on your side. Drawing a gun is a nice way to suicide by cop. Last resort only. Do not rely on guns. Carry a backpack and use it as a shield to disarm the opponent, and then take them down and clobber them. Murder detracts from our position. Let them cross the line. Do not get legally fucked, anons. Obey the law. They have crooked referees on their side, but you make one misstep and they throw you in jail and label all trump supporters as terrorists. A gun does not make you invincible. The best defense is a buddy at your side. Stay together. If separated, regroup as priority.

"Laws for thee, not for me." This is what a generation of speshul snowflaeks culminates in.

21 foot rule assumes the knife is already drawn and the gun isn't. The rule is about how fast a knife wielder can close the gap, not about how fast it is to draw a knife.

You can hide a knife up your sleeve. Always assume they have a hidden weapon at the ready. (I mean, you have a valid point, but my point is not to underestimate knives. A gun won't make you superman.)

Thread is now about sperging over fighting styles. Sage.

Hello newfag.

"Good jews" is a meme

Oh, look at this rich faggot over here who can afford quarters! Get out of here, Porky!

:^)

You don't kick IN the shin, you kick UP the shin with your toe to the knee cap, and STOMP down it. If you succeed to kick up their kneecap, you break their leg backwards. If you fail, you grind down their shin onto their foot, as you plow into them, taking them down. But yes, I've been kicked, stabbed, and worse.

You realize that they put this shit on posters to see who will actually fall for it.

We /SplinterCell/ now?

This has to be satire. Poe's law strikes again

Kek, we did it in brazil, gryffindor is the left, slytherin is the right.

Well, no learning to fight effectively with a particular martial art requires that.

Comparatively speaking somebody with some decent instincts a few solid pointers and good athleticism will do WAY better than some incompetent who feels the only way they WILL become an effective fighter is if they take up a particular martial art.

Meaning, all these "lessons" for the pussies who can't fight to begin with are totally useless.

You're way better off telling somebody to start lifting, tell them how to hit somebody so they don't break their hand and let them learn in-field.

We are WAY past the point of martial arts if you haven't been learning one for like 6-10 years.

That's why you should honestly not be fighting any of them 1 on 1, your first goal of preparing for serious physical combat in the streets will be to find a small group of guys who are willing to team up with you and basically work together mitigating injuries and maximizing damage to your enemies.

These faggots have not one clue what level of blowback will hit them the second their corrupt support network fails them.

Ideally, I'll be breaking heads open and driving blades in the jagged holes I make just to watch their limbs twitch and dance as I slice into their brain. No fucking mercy, when shit gets real, they get real dead.

or a hockey player