Rapefugee who brutally raped 10-year-old boy at Austria swimming pool has conviction overturned

An Iraqi refugee who raped a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool, calling it a “sexual emergency,” has had his conviction overturned after a court in Austria concluded that the 20-year-old attacker may have been unaware the boy did not want to be abused.

The assailant, identified as Amir A., was taken to the Theresienbad pool in Vienna in December of last year as part of the integration process into Austrian society. He was also provided with a 15-year-old translator to help him integrate.

Once at the pool, Amir A, who had worked as a taxi driver in Iraq, dragged a 10-year-old schoolboy into the changing rooms, locked the door and violently sexually assaulted him.

The boy, known only by his first name, Goran, told a lifeguard he had been attacked, and the police were called. He suffered severe internal injuries and was rushed to a children's hospital. He is still suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

After the incident, Amir A. reportedly returned to the swimming pool as if nothing had happened, continuing to have fun and using the diving board.

The assailant, who came to Austria via the Balkans in September 2015, confessed to the rape, saying he had acted because of a “sexual emergency” as he had not had sex for four months. When asked if such actions were legal in his home country, he admitted he knew that “such acts were forbidden in any country of the world,” Kronen Zeitung daily reported.

In June, a court found Amir guilty of grave sexual assault and rape of a minor, and sentenced him to six years in prison. A court awarded the boy’s family €4,730 (US$5,150) in compensation after prosecutors described him as suffering “profound despair,” the newspaper reported.

But on Thursday, the Supreme Court overturned the verdict and ordered a retrial, Heute reported.

The court ruled that while the verdict with regard to the serious sexual abuse of a minor was “watertight,” the written verdict on the conviction of rape cannot be sufficiently proved.

The new trial is likely to take place in 2017, until which time the 20-year-old will remain in custody. In the event that the charge of rape is proved in the new trial, the attacker could be sentenced to up to 15 years in prison, Vienna Online reported.

There have been a number of reports of similar attacks by asylum seekers at swimming pools across Austria and elsewhere in Europe.

A 37-year-old mother and her four-year-old son were subjected to a sexual assault in the quiet southern Austrian town of Klagenfurt in March, Kurier daily reported.

Authorities in the Austrian town of Mistelbach issued a temporary pool ban for refugees following a sexual assault by a “dark-skinned’ man on a 13-year-old girl in June. According to Austrian newspaper Kronen Zeitung, the girl was first followed by a young man into the women’s changing room. Once there, he forced her to perform oral sex. The girl, however, fiercely resisted and started shouting, forcing the attacker to flee.

https: //www.rt.com/news/363890-iraqi-refugee-rape-austria/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pAoeC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jesus fucking Christ I'm so sick of this shit.

"Oh hey my bad, didn't know that you didn't want to be abused so I'll leave you alone now."

Pretty sure this isnt the first time, because the same story was told about a 4 year old from Austria.

If Austrians had any sense of pride they'd lynch this man.

You know, you'd think normalfags would at least understand why we want Hitler. He'd at least kill these people for their crimes.

I'm getting sick of seeing this like this.

what is in their food, water, and air over there? how the fuck do you even do shit like this?

What the fuck has that to do with anything? A kid was still brutally raped! WTF?!?

OH I WASN'T AWARE THAT GUY I JUST BUTCHERED DIDN'T WANT ME TO DRIVE MY KNIFE INTO HIS SKULL

stop following slave morality

If you mean committing the crime, that's called being "not European" user, i.e. being no different from a savage beast (maybe worse, for a beast has some majesty). If you mean the results of the trial, that's called being an enemy who wants you dead user, that's called a Jew. The only special thing should be that this guy "mysteriously" is found worse than Emmit Till (who go brutalized for just cat-calling someone, at least, that's what I was taught).

All judges will hang by their entrails.

My ancestors :)

We will make them eat their children's livers, and then we will pin them to the bridges with spikes and hang them by their own intestines.

varg?

Even if the faggot gets sentenced to the 15 years, it isn't enough. Not just because he's a trashy Iraqi and this a young Austrian boy, but even more than that: the boy has been ruined for the rest of his life (to who knows what degree), at minimum it would have to be life imprisonment. No, more than that, due to the torment the boy initially faced and will continue to face due to PTSD and internal damage, it would have to be life imprisonment with continual torture to at least equate the crime. Even then, the torture would have to be at least 2 fold due to it being a child who would feel more pain from even the lightest strike compared to a grown man. Then, 2 more fold since it's a shitty Iraqi rapefugee and not an Austrian.

(heiled)
Those are some big ancestors. I'll show mine.

sounds like something entirely made up by the idiot box.
where does this news come from?

I really have to wonder at what point one piece of actual investigative journalism interviewing the victims of these kinds of attacks, documenting the subhuman infestation zones, and noting the active participation by government officials could set off the powder keg. Think "With Gates Wide Open" with raped children, sobbing parents, and gleeful race traitors.

Wish I had a few grand to burn on a camera and a trip to Austria, Germany, etc. The subhumans and race traitors need to hang. They deserve worse, but I could be typing all day without being able to capture the ends with which they should meet.

this is olds news nigger
you haven't seen the jokes made about sexual emergencies?

Remember this guy?

Why aren't Europeans fixing this shit? You faggots boost about your transportation facilities all the time. Grab a train and deal with this shit before it's too late.

This is another result of a woman not being put back in her place, a cucked man enabling it, and a Jew profiting from it.

Pretty sure it's more news on that same case, which keeps expanding and changing. Someone should give this case a better ending than what the (((courts))) will give.

A classic, but there was something about:
So I wonder what happened.

That one is also nice.

"cuck" is a tame insult for someone like you

Okay, never mind. Disregard what I wrote before. It's from October as another user points out.

Do not underestimate the power that the left "progressives" have in our societies: they are top dogs in every institute worthy of influence: education, justice departments (which is plagued by scandals), immigration, politics (both national and european), media (both tv and papers). They decide what's being talked about in the mainstream., thus rendering any action a hardship.

But you are right: we can not sit back anymore and be shat on while saying "thank you for teaching us".

HE WILL BE PROSECUTED, YOU'LL SEE; SHILL THREAD LIKE THE ONE WHERE GERMANY GAVE VOTING RIGHTS TO REFUGEES, BUT IN REALITY IT WAS VOTED AGAINST IN PARLIAMENT, BUT NOBODY MENTIONED IT HERE

SCAPHISM

Stasi plz.

FTFY

I understand. I'm not sure even the Spanish Inquisition could have devised a torture horrible enough for these fucking inhuman pieces of shit.

The jewdicial system will wait until it thinks everyone's forgotten about this, and then acquit the rapefugee at the retrial.

so, how long again until rape and pedophilia are legal?

patrician taste, user

Don't worry, those of us with Spanish (moor tainted) blood have enough creativity and (as a result of the moorish blood) inhumanity to devise something that'll at least make them wish they were never born.

σκάφη

It's a bit sad that many anons in here are very quick to believe every lie and misrepresentation that fits their world view.
Just reading the headline and falling into a rage.

Bit of copypasta for you..

"person to be killed would be securely tied between two wooden canoes (or hollowed out tree trunks) with their head and legs protruding. So the trunk of their body was basically encased and sealed in a wooden box. The executioners would then force feed them milk and honey until their bowels were ready to scatter violently. More honey was then applied to any sensitive areas to attract insects. At this point they would take the suffering man to either float on a stagnant pond, or just leave him out in the sun.

The victim’s more than swift bowels would quickly fill the container he was stuck in with excrement allowing insects to breed and feed on his living flesh. Gangrene would set in as burrowing insects started to interrupt blood flow. So far so good yeah? I can almost smell the milky, sweet diarrhea from here.

The force feeding would be repeated every day so that the hopeless man couldn’t even look forward to death by starvation and dehydration. The honey and milk would give him more than enough nutrients to survive and live through the ordeal."

Death would be slowww…

True, but one must prepare for the worst/bleakest outlook here. In particular, that here is the audacity to even have a retrail with respect to anything here is insane. In a different era, or at least the correct one, the lawyer would be called mad as a hatter to dare try and get a retrail on such grounds. tl;dr the existence of a retrial is unacceptable. The fact that punishment isn't death is unacceptable. The fact that it's 6 at present and 15 if he loses is unacceptable.

The Independent wrote in Dec 2016 that the conviction has been reinstated and increased after a failed appeal.

archive.fo/pAoeC

He's now got 7 years and a 5k fine.

Yes, where he is from, raping little boys is A-OK.

It needs to be death. That kid is fucked, and now has a very high chance of being gay. With all the rapefugees still entering the country, he is gonna have PTSD for a very long time. That kids soul was murdered, and it's only a matter time before he ends it. There is a chance he can pull him self up, or his jew enabling family might be able to save him, but it is small.

He should have got pic related or at the minimum a life sentence

The problem with the spanish inquisition was that they had hope that they could convert the tortured. Instead, they should have just slaughtered them wholesale.

Honestly, if I was the kid, I would just think of killing myself. In particular, this is because my mind would be banned of thinking/rationalizing justice via killing him. Only be torturing him with my own hands or seeing him put to death once I'm in the state of mind that "I want him dead so that I may move forward" would I be able to stay alive. Otherwise, I'd more than likely just sink into dispair and kill myself. The only other alternative would be is sinking further into delusions as a means of rationalization which would ultimately lead the kid to become gay, transgendered, pedophile himself which usually ends in suicide/jail (because he's white) anyways.

They should have taken him straight to Theresienstadt.

Yeah, western law got soft over the years, since it only had to deal with white people for so long.

I'm for sterilizing the kids but otherwise /thread.

Letting a bunch of sterile kikes run around is a terrible idea. We'll just have to kill them later when their inferior blood blinds them to any fate beyond revenge.

All Semites must be eradicated, and all Semitic culture must follow them to the grave. This is the only path to a more peaceful world for our children.

Fixed, this is where they go after claiming boys can consent to sex with adult men

He's not as great as you think m8.

Alright you fucking niggers who is the "(((court)))" that decided this? Who is on it? We spend time doxing and harassing cunts like moldylocks while these judges walk around with their hook noses held high in the air. Shouldn't we be making these judges life a living hell? Perhaps to the point that it makes the news and these kind of judges are brought into mainstream news?

Firstly it was not a retrial per se, but it was about the technicalities of the court procedure. Secondly the sentence got even harder. 7 years is not enough, I agree, but it's also not like getting a free pass here.

This. Most threads about Germany are demoralization stuff because it apparently wasn't enough to destroy them spiritually during the last 70 years of occupation. Now we, as allies, need to patronize them even further although everybody who visits this board already knows how dire the siuation is. And then it's not even true most of the time…

*siiiiiiip*

And they said I was the bad guy.

Agreed. All these (((judges))) carrying out injustice after injustice need special attention. Their families need to be made aware, from now till dotr, that their husband/father, wife/mother are traitors and pedophiles.

If he was white all he would have to do is look at someone wrong and he would be getting buttfucked before noon.

If he escapes justice some German has to bite the bullet, hunt him down, kill him and then stick his head on a pike outside his rapefugee center.

How do you ever expect to find them when 95% of people in this thread can't read more than 7 words a day?

Oh, it's okay to fuck ten year old kids now… they just have to consent to the paedophilia. wew.

Where do I even begin with this sentence?

kinda old but k

have your headline.jpgs

Even Putin talked about this…

The trains run fine, but the happy fun camps are all closed now.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS KID'S DAD
I read article after article of muslims raping little kids and then getting away scott free and never any response from immediate family, extended family, or the community itself. Why hasn't someone who is loosely associated with this kid just tracked down and stomped this fucker to death? Is Europe really this cucked? jfc nothing makes sense anymore. How can people watch this happen in their societies and not march on the Supreme Court when it's in session and demand immediate mob justice?

It's not like all of them are cucks user. It's just the few that aren't wind up dead. If I remember correctly, a guy whose daughter was raped went to kill the rapist. The police shot him and now he's dead while the rapist continues to live (Since the father could even go after the rapist, I presume he wasn't sentenced to anything more than community service).

so euro cops are going to hang next to kebab on dotr?

Don't forget who Austria sent to eurovision and who they failed to elect. It's an absolute degenerate hellhole.