Just watched Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Was this rape or just bdsm? looked like she was into it

Just watched Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Was this rape or just bdsm? looked like she was into it

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2010/nov/09/girl-dragon-tattoo-american-remake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is watching U.S remakes

This. In the original, it is clearly rape, but OP is a faggot

Look everyone one of those foreign shitskin poltards who generalizes because he cant detect kino. Some US film can easily be kino, especially since you hate them

This film is just shit though, its not hard to see.

The US version was pretty good though. I wish they made a sequel.

Wut?

Holla Forums spotted.
Very few remakes are good especially in the U.S and even when they are real Holla Forumsmen will always reference the original.
__

The director of the original Swedish version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo has questioned the need for the upcoming American remake, reigniting a long-running war of words over Hollywood raiding foreign language films to repackage them for a global audience.

With an English-language version in the works, to be directed by The Social Network's David Fincher, film-maker Niels Arden Oplev expressed anger at plans to cast an American actor in the lead role of Lisbeth Salander, drawing unflattering comparisons with the Hollywood adaptation of the French film La Femme Nikita, which was poorly received when remade as The Assassin, starring Bridget Fonda in the 1990s.

He told the Word & Film website: "Even in Hollywood there seems to be a kind of anger about the remake; like, 'Why would they remake something when they can just go see the original?

theguardian.com/film/2010/nov/09/girl-dragon-tattoo-american-remake

Most of reddipol is third world shitskins from places like brazil and eurpe

They are making a sequel in 2018 but without the lead actress
The original was enough for me, too much libtard to my taste but I like to fap to Noomi Rapace.

You know that the guy who wrote the books was a Gommunist?

stop fucking up my thread with politics
every fucking time, politics or disgusting waifufags

Yep I know, the premises were interesting though.

t. rapist

Is there any anikino like this shit, but good?

Stopped reading your fucking wall of text Holla Forums kys and stop trying to talk about film when you say the same predictable reddit shit. The original was shit too. They tried to make it good.

This

Embarrassing post by you

Holla Forumstard Gen Z spotted and reported.

why?

?

Well this thread sure spiraled into a shitheap.

Did you watch the shitty American version with that ugly cunt or the based original with Noomi Rapace?

Either way you watched propaganda that pretends it's neo-Nazis raping and murdering women in Northern Europe when it's actually Muslims

Don't talk shit about my Roo Roo waifu!

P.S. Everything Fincher touches is kino. kys, fags.

How does this have anything to do with politics boards. You two are fucking projecting hard.

What does it matter if he watched the original or the remake? Both are equally shit movies based on a book trilogy written by a bonafide cuck masturbating to his power fantasy of being a keyboard warrior that changes the world. Swedes need to be wiped out.

And it was tha nazi all along lel

Harold Vanger was the only Nazi, the old dude Henrik's brother. The killer was Martin Vanger
Nazism was irrelevant to the plot. The movie/book is mostly about violence towards women, and Sweden was one of the first feminist countries so the author was heavily into signalling.

Jo Nesbo, from Norway, is a far better Scandinavian author, imo.

bump