Will Luke finally come out of the closet in Episode VIII to Rey?

Will Luke finally come out of the closet in Episode VIII to Rey?

No!

It's either that he's gay or Rey is his daughter, your choice.

I watched a screener of the latest film.
George Lucas took over using a legal loophole - (((disney))) don't want you know that.

Luke comes back, reveals he was biding his time waiting for the perfect moment.
He throws off his robe, backflips over Rey and slices the nog in half.
Then he goes on to reveal to Rey that she's his daughter, and that they are both descendents of Darth Vader - that their true place is with the Empire.
He wipes out the diversity crew in about five seconds, body parts flying all over, then they fly off to meet the imperial commanders to make the final push of the Empire to take over the remainder of that galaxy.
Luke wears a Vader like uniform, just without the helmet, and Rey dresses up a bit like Darth Maul, but with a vinyl miniskirt.
Master and apprentice, there are two dark jedis, just as there should be.

The Empire wipes out every single last remaining rebel and purges various planets of anything resembling nogs, including jar-jar's reggae-ape planet.

Anyone who kissed Carrie Fisher could be gay.

Embarassing. You really need to go back to Reddit.

I'd say it would be healthier if you went back to the Ovens.

He's not saying that, what he's saying is the audience needs to fuck off with making shit always about them, but at the same time he doesn't care enough about what people think.
I seriously feel bad for Mark Hamill as an actor. He's gotta sit and continue to play Luke and the Joker while Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher no longer have to play their roles. He's realizes this new franchise is meaningless and is simply a shitty reunion of Star Wars actors. This entire franchise went down the gutter, and I can't blame him for no longer wanting to do it. Ford only wanted the money, Hamill only wanted a good movie, while Fisher wanted whatever (probably she was so coked up she couldn't even remember why she came back). They didn't sign up for a Disney movie, mind you.

Embarrassing.

Here's what I bet happened. He had some serious ideas for his character that got rejected, so then he threw out the gay thing as a joke and it got accepted.

No one cares about your fan fiction Disney.

pathetic.

I think the lisping and faggy speech patterns gave him away.

What did that dirty old man do to him… will Luke finally air an accusation at Obi Wan?

Rey, let me show you your place in all this, start here…

Childhood is rooting for the Rebels.
Adulthood is realizing the Empire was right.

1. Rey is Anakin's reincarnation
2. The force stems from a cosmic female principle, the tree of force

Go back to facebook you faggaloon.

-t. underaged

He'll be whatever Darth Schekel wants him to be.
Prance like a rainbow pony amid gungan water orgies.

I never knew a single kid who gave a shit about the rebels. They were just there to make Luke and Han look cooler.

Fair point: the trilogy centers on the heroes and villains, while the rest are fodder. Also it used be Alliance vs Empire, not just rebels.