Hey faggots...

Hey faggots, i just got a Samsung Galaxy S7 and am wanting some good mobile games to play in public since i have to fake being a normalfag for work.

I would google it but i don't know where to start.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Knox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're still eating shit

Well don't touch that turdpile.

Puzzle and Dragons maybe

-OpenTDD
-Possibly emulators if your phone can handle it
-Terraria Not as good as pc
Besides that look for whatever you feel you may like. If it costs money, you can pirate it by finding the apk file and sometimes an obb file.

The best game you could find on mobile is Downwell, but there's also a PC version and the mobile one is a bit harder.

Finding actual good games for mobile is really fucking hard, but I have a few to suggest.
These faggot are really good. Rust Bucket is a legitimately hard and enjoyable puzzle game. Leapday is a great platformer with a twist. Touch wizard is a really hard arcade title.

After that you can try Sky Forge Reloaded, which is a really good looking shmup that plays surprisingly well.

If you want a good endless runner, try Alto's Adventure.

I had a bunch more but had to format my phone so I don't have them installed. If I find them again I'll update.

At least be honest OP

I wanted to download Osu!droid because I haven't fucked around with it in years.

I went to the google store and that shit hasn't been updated in 2 fucking years. Some guy started working on an open source version called opsu! bretty gud.

Any other good rhythm games? I can't seem to find something that doesn't require moonrune knowledge to play.

Get RetroArch and emulate all sorts of shit.

GBA emulator and Warioware: Twisted

it's been a year and I still don't play anything else in public (keep in mind I only play it on the way to uni and stuff, I'm not a mobile gamer)

PSP emulator
DS emulator
GBA emulator

all you need

MyBoy emulator and Flow. Flow kept me occupied for 3 months straight

I have the same phone as you and it runs GB and SNES emulators just fine. Platformers/Action games are a little wonky, so you're better off playing RPGs and the like.

What the fuck is the point of suggesting emulators?
They play like shit on touch screen.

suffering

Enjoy your overprived shitphone that will be dated in 6 months.

Bluetooth controller, nigga.

But smartphones are universally shit regardless. What the fuck happened to phones with good battery life, responsive OSes without tons of shit that starts itself up in the background, and physical keyboards?

I remember my first phone with a slide out keyboard, and I thought "This is the future of phones. Every phone is going to be as useful as a real computer in the future."
Instead, what we got is something less responsive and clumsier to use than the old 12-key phone keypad, with a shittier battery life, and is only a tenth as useful as a real computer if you root it and break your own warranty, buy an external keyboard, and turn off all the fucking automatic notifications and syncing shit.

I fucking hate smartphones. I wanted phones to turn into a portable computer, not clumsy, streaming advertisement boxes that are less useful than my Blackberry from a decade ago.

Emulators, obviously.

Samsung phones hold their value quite well, actually. Unlike LG phones.

Yeah but Samsung will drop support in 2-3 years. I have Noet 3 talking from experience

I don't see how that's different from any other phone manufacturer.

There are people starting to make portable computers now. There was the open pandora, now there is the pyrs firebox and the gpd win. They are kind of expensivr, but i would assume its worth it. unfortunatly neither are relewsed yet except for the pandora but good luck finding one.

You are supporting bullshit business practices and feeding money to the korean jew.

"since i have to fake being a normalfag for work."

You dodged the question. Apple have the same business practices and already dropped support for the iphone 4S.

My money has to go to one Jew or another, phones aren't free you communist.

How am i the communist here, you are the one supporting a jew.

My Blackberry quite literally rotted away this year. It takes 5 minutes (not exaggerating) to restart itself and Whatsapp support is being dropped at the end of the year.

iPhone 4S is five years old. Apple may be greedy kikes but they have much better OS version support than most Android manufacturers.

You can't root samsung phones.

Nothing happened to them. Today's batteries are amazing.

Quit buying bootlocked phones, dumbass

Shit for a phone. The keys are too small and they make phones too bulky.

You sound like a whiny cunt who can't do shit on his own. Kill yourself.

Are you retarded?

Found the applefag

Nimblebit games, Hoplite and the Nethack port.

How did anything I say indicate I like Apple? Their phones are shit.

what

why the fuck not

Explain

At this point I'd say kill yourself, but I'm feeling charita–

Jesus Christ, you're really testing my patience here user.
Anyway, some good android games, either paid or with a single unlock IAP.

Battle hearts
Twofold Inc.
Pixel Dungeon
The Shivah (keep it a secret from Holla Forums)
Spaceteam provided you have friends
Adventure Company
Kingdom Rush 1
Plants vs. Zombies 1
Caves
Tiny Guardians (this one is seriously ace)
Castle Grow if you like clickers
Dungeon Raid which is 10/10 but probably incompatible with your device
Hungry Cat Picross
Lara Croft GO
Hell, Hitman GO is fine too
Also heard good things about Subterfuge and Plague Inc.

That's right, Hoplite kicks ass too.

Samsung phones sold in the US have a program called Knox that basically flags your phone if you actually manged to root or worst case bricks you phone if you fail. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Knox

Also, especially the s7 which is locked up and encrypted which make it nearly impossible to root without bricking it, I found this out try to root my old S3. But this only applies to samsung phones inside the US if you have an international samsung phone then you should be good.

Well you and OP seen to be of the opinion that Samsung is in any way, shape or form an acceptable device to mention or argue about.

Emulators. I play Disgaea on PPSSPP on my older Galaxy from before they went super Jewish.

beta pussy.

do you live in a place where CDMA networks still exist? then you can still get a sweet-ass flip phone, or a bulletproof Nokia, or whatever and just carry a tablet for anything else you need to do

nobody makes these anymore (it's all smartphone… but with a keyboard!!11!1!111one), but this shit here was great.