How To DOX

conceptualsolitude.tumblr.com/
Is his tumblr.

In return for anyone able to find this guy, I'll give you some help for doxxing. Lets see what we can do!

pastebin(DOT)com/eLfatR0G

I'm sure many people know of this, but it seems there is a good number of new people interested in hunting these faggots down.

Remember to do the responsible thing and call the cops on him when you find him. The guy is doing some illegal activities.

all I see is a bunch of gay art he's trying to sell. if you want dox atleast post some evidence and some more info on the fag.

NYPA faggot.
Like we need anything from you.
Sure, post what you find.

lel
shitty meme cuckmoot forced to kill raids

The guy in the picture is not the owner of the tumblr account.

What am I missing …

well you fucking mongoloid, that dude and your story doesn't match what you've linked. what you've linked goes to a luka l buchanan in perth australia who is a poet and artist with severe mental issues as she says. could be antifa, who knows, but its not the guy you're talking about.

OP is full of shit and trying to pull some stunt here. Abandon thread.

that it's a honeypot and the owner of the tumblr is logging IPs. it's literally babbies first honeypot thinking they are leet hacker when they have a bunch of useless information from a bunch of proxy using autists. fuck, my IP leads to a box in the ground miles from where I live. IP ADDRESSES MEAN SHIT OP YOU FUCKING RETARD.

That pastebin is what we used to give newfags in /baph/. You sound fishy, prove the first statement or try over there, there's a personal army thread.

Another rider for the victimbux express.

I'm not releasing ALLLL DA JUICY DOXXX I found on the guy until OP proves he's legit. If OP posts more dox on this guy, then I might believe it.

I ain't clickin' that that shit nigger.

LOL

Commit sudoku faggot

I don't think this is a commonly known technique and I'm not sure it could be of use here, but I feel like I now have an excuse to share this. I may or may not be the first one to think of this.

Facebook tracking dox. I used to hang around an IRC group named keksec. Just a bunch of dudes orbiting around Holla Forums and 76chan. That was a year or two ago. Anyway, I made a fake Facebook account and one of the accounts suggested to me as someone I may know was named Keksec Kek. Clearly a fake profile by one of our guys and Facebook knew I knew him. Felt really creepy but I thought maybe I could use this to my advantage.

You have a target whose real identity you're trying to uncover. Most likely a twitter user or some forum account. This only works if you think your target might use Facebook, so if it's a Linux forum, not gonna happen. Go through the account and look at any info you can get from old posts. Rough location, interests, age. Do a bunch of Google searches for the things he is interested in. Let Google track you on purpose as a way for them to connect you and your target. You create a profile that matches your target's information and with luck Facebook will suggest you your target as someone you might know. Most likely you will have to pick several possible matches and go through their page. If you find one that you think might be it, try to find a piece of identifying info that you did not gather from the forum account. Anything from favorite movies to hobbies to what phone he uses. Then, if possible go to the forum or Twitter and try to slip that question to them. Post it in a thread where you know your target posts a lot. Don't ask them directly, just in general. What kinds of hobbies do you guys have? If your target's answer matches the one on Facebook, you have confirmation. Always try to get confirmation. If you just pick the first faggy looking hipster that comes up you might be susceptible to confirmation bias.

it works!

fuck off with the "NYPA" bullshit. don't wanna work together? then lose.

this.

interesting

hahaha

diminutive chin, fat lower lip, somewhat long nose.

jew?

That last bit is the most baffling part.

Im going to have to make a dox guide later today. So much incompetence on the subject and that needs to be fixed.

Anyway.. Faggot op really didnt give enough to go off of.

This is a barely possible dig.

Anyway the guy goes by the name of luka, luka ghost.. on etsy and instagram And is an 'Esoteric Drag Artist. FTM Lost Boy. Nightlife Form.'

Im not seeing anything else. This faggot is batshit insane and Im not wasting my time digging into him unless OP can provide more information.

Faggot op doesnt even say where he heard of this person, what this person did to get on his radar..

Anyway I will make a thread later for newfags to learn the tricks of the trade.

That looks more like a female to male tranny, than a real dude. They walk amongst us.

OP is a (1) also see

doubt we'll needd it.

where this guide at nigger?

It's so transparent it's not even funny
SAGE AND REPORT

For those of us new here, what is DOX?

it's a new conspiracy theory by the Alt-Right, often disseminated through twitter and reddit. Check it out for yourself