Does anyone wanna play Age of Empires 2

Does anyone wanna play Age of Empires 2.

I only play single player because I suck at online RTSs

I dont play shit.

Why is AoE 2 shit to you or are you referring to the HD edition.

C&C Red Alert. is better.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to finish the campaigns and work through the two decades worth of singleplayer mod content.

No it's not.

Ladies please. Both games are good but neither hold a candle to the king of RTS.

They function differently from each other with upgrade systems you can't really compare them.

faggot.
I made a couple of games in the RTS thread over the past couple of days and lost all of them but it was the HD edition for muh 500 pop cap instead of 75 like in the original.

Make a room and I'll play with you.

Lobby name is F86 join now.

How about OpenRA? It's free.

At least I'm really good at fortifying shit so team mates don't have to worry much about their bases

The real reason to play the game is its two decades worth of singleplayer mods.

JOIN YOU FUCKING NIGGERS, LOBBY IS CALLED f86.

No bully. Plus you didn't even say whether you were referring to the original or to the Steam Workshop® Edition: Now With More We Wuz Kangs.

HD edition.

Commit sudoku

Fug.

Im reinstalling it now but its going to take a long time.

Going to bed bye fags.

noice

If the thread is up later I will play again.

I know the game was cut pretty short but holy shit at least try to progress your technology level.

So what's generally wrong with HD edition? Most people I heard talk about it seem to enjoy it with the latest expansion.

Oh, yeah, and before the we wuz kangs expansion, didn't they make this old community expansion project a paid mod?

Fair point on the last one tho'. I pirated it so I'm fortunately not affected by that.

Essentially. This and the Age of Mythology HD/Chink expansion are all paid mods and retards fell for it.

A website that sells some abandonware games, much like steam. Age of Kings is one example on the latter.

I'm shit but I'd play anybody.

No one is selling the originals anymore though.

I will be back in 3 hours.

Is this some new le epic meme?