Is inafune a hack?

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

mcvuk.com/news/read/inafune-says-launch-version-of-mighty-no-9-is-better-than-nothing/0168798
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't he create Megameme?

ur double gay

he made a game with 4 million shekels what is wrong with that?

Yes, but it's a shame since I actually think the art he did back in Mega Man's glory days on the NES/SNES was pretty good

no that was brentalfloss, silly.

Is the Pope Catholic?

Obviously.

Do cats have barbed penises?

is he a hack or did enough time pass for us witness men become demons

Do they? I grew up with dogs.

hes a business man and a poor one at that.

I think all felines do

Is this the politics board?

Yes

>the king of action is a hack
I don't think so son

What does he even base that on?

I don't know user, he's named after a dictionary I think he knows what the fuck he's talking about

The only thing that it feels like he could base it on are the first two Dead Risings, Lost Planet 1 and 2, and just being a producer.

He was barely involved with those.

Perhaps I'm giving this retard too much credit, but perhaps it's referring to his old nickname: Inafking.

I did think of that but if it's even the case "a" king of action would've worked.

Just implying it even if it's supposed to be that nod? haha, no.

nope, the megaman concept already existed before he joined the team

That was Akira Kitamura, if anything he created Zero.

mcvuk.com/news/read/inafune-says-launch-version-of-mighty-no-9-is-better-than-nothing/0168798

Wait… did Eurogamer really not know that the game was going to be 3d?

How about you actually come up with an interesting body that causes discussion isn't of just telling people to do it?

does eurogamer even know anything at all?

Which one will he manage to fuck up the most Holla Forums?

Red Ash probably won't happen and ReCore isn't even out yet, so it's automatically Mighty Number 2.

I don't even know what that third one is.

Red Ash will DEFINITELY be botched if it even happens at all because he was counting on MN9 monies to make it. Now he suddenly has no budget, especially if the Chinese get cold feet.

And don't forget he'll be putting money towards the FUCKING MIGHTY NUMBER 9 MOVIE AND TV SERIES so that spreads the money even thinner.

The next few years are going to be a disaster.

I'd imagine Inafune still wouldn't give up even if it's the worst case scenario, it's like he's stuck in "how do you do fellow kids" phase forever and is stubborn as fuck.

Yes

Thats kind of obvious of how Mm9 is going

Some people on Holla Forums say he didn't actually create Megaman. Is that true?

STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD