Who wants to bet that Snoke will be turned into a hamfisted Trump analogy in The Last Jedi?

Who wants to bet that Snoke will be turned into a hamfisted Trump analogy in The Last Jedi?

Or something dumber. Like the real Luke Skywalker

They look like plastic toys. Cheap plastic toys at that. Like some 60's stop motion effects.

Trump is a zionist cuckservative. I'm fairly sure most jews view him as a positive thing, "muh lefties" might not like him but the people making the movies don't give a shit. He is a net gain for most of them.

we'll know in 3 weeks. have you preordered your porg hat to wear to the most anticipated cinememetic event of the year?

Trump analogies are low hanging fruit. I'd love to see Vongs being used to make analogy to Islamists.

I'm waiting for a "Snoke will not divide us!" quote.

WHITE

Ok

They aren't even going to explain him in this film, the director said so specifically. This is one of the worst villians of all time.

He took over a hundred million from Sheldon Adelson, if you took the time to read jewish publications during the election (not the media they put out for goyim) he had universal support and also video related. He is 100% kosher.

It amazes me that you people are still delusional. You want to talk about leftists having cognitive dissonance but really you need to take a good hard look in the mirror, trumpcucks are just as delusional as they are. When push comes to shove Trump is going to secure his (jewish) grandchildrens future over fulfilling his meaningless promises to the goyim.

The Don promised us he'll kill every jew, nigger, spic, indian, woman and swede in America, and The Don keeps his promises. your just a centrist faggot cuck leftypol defeatist shill nigger bitch faggot black cuckolded leftist gay ass shill nigger bitch nigger fag cuck bitch

as long as he continues to not act on his campaign "idea" of shutting down the internet for extremists. that was just a dog-whistle, anyway. he only meant muslims :^)

Are there leaks yet?
Will I be able to ruin it for that bitch of a sister-in-law by Thanksgiving?

Why are you faggots so paranoid about anyone criticizing your cult leader? Star Wars wasn't worth watching anyway, so who the fuck cares?

You can ruin it by blinding her with acid, though depending on who you are, this might be an improvement on the final product.

she'll probably get mad that you appropriated semitic "culture".

I'm not much of a Trump fan, I just know that Star Wars' new handlers will try to inject hamfisted politics into the films whenever possible.

They could've made Rey a good character, but they chose to make everything about how she can do anything even though she has a vagoo instead of a peepee, as if women characters were a New and revolutionary thing in cinema in two thousand fucking fifteen

I actually wanted to like TFA but the amount of idpol pandering wrecked it

I just saw that as bad writing. Other than that, I don't see how politics were involved. In either case, whether you like Trump or hate him, you should not watch the new Star Wars. Deny Disney your money. The mouse must die.

A good chunk of them are paid to care.

And you can help in the fight against their stupidity by ignoring them. Think about it. You are right now, making room in your head to think about how mad you're going to get when a movie that you're not even going to see comes out. Forget it, man. Go look at shit you actually want to watch, and fight them by ignoring them. They live off your attention. I suspect they try to make people mad on purpose now because that gets them more clicks on their shitty articles.

I'm not OP. I am just saying I have suspicions that most of the trumtards are legit shills.

I'm sad to inform you that they are most likely not. This is like buyer's remorse for a candidate. But now they're in too deep and every time they look retarded to the outside they double down. I don't know if you noticed, but Trumpfags have become increasingly paranoid of anything and everything that might possibly be able to talk ill of Trump.

As far as sites outside of this sure, I can agree with that, most of those people were never aware of the kind of things discussed here though. The people fervently defending him on sites like this are mostly shills.

There's definitely some of this on these kind of websites but I still think most of them are shills. I don't see how people that knew the political system is a shell game are suddenly republican shills. It doesn't make sense.

Tell her that the knights of ren are the last jedi

Why take it from the party when you can take it from the people themselves?

Hillary shills are still around?

This is inevitable now for most Hollywood films which is why they are making far less money.
Cringey ,lazy communist posing, sjws, faggot shit,feminism, forced diversity (but no space aliens) etc.is unpopular more so since they decided to use ugly people to push said points coupled with lowest common denominator tier story telling (rip off of OT) ,dialogue and bad acting/actors. "
The Force is female guise"

Democracy is and always will be a sham .

I really wonder just how bad the movie will turn out to be in the end.
It's been a while that I was excited to see how a trainwereck will unfold.

Its somehow going to be even worse than TFA
then all the unanswered shit like Snoke will actually be left to explain and conclude by JJ abrams in IX

Massive layoffs at Disney, Disney files for bankruptcy,Star wars brand ruined beyond repair, Disney forced to sell Star Wars to competent people, Kathleen Kennedy & jew jew disgraced for nu-movies & rape (jew jew is probably a pedo)

Something like that

I doubt it. I mean CADREniggers, the project alamo shills (maybe they are defunct now) and other people who were paid to shill for the ZOG emperor.

most of them are paid/unpaid shills, but still. fucking depressing, what Holla Forums did to the big boards.

That's because they are toys.

I don't understand why his guards and Phasma™ carry a spear. It makes no sense in a world where there are laser guns and lightsabers.

ABSOLUTELY CHECKED
KIKES CONFIRMED BTFO
WALL ANY DAY NOW

Guards can carry them as ceremonial shit.
Maybe they're vibrospears that the droids under Grivious used?
Tough I doubt that the mouse spend as much as 5 seconds thinking about it, likew I just did.

I bet they don't even unironically support open borders and white genocide.

He lovesh gooooooooooooold.
The look of it.
The tashte of it.
The shmell of it!
He lovesh gold so much he lost his genitalia in an unfortunate shmelting accident.

Say what you will, but those look like some money-making skills, enabling that tranny degenerate to make a proper income. Of course, this won't help, because like the Holla Forums board owner, say it with me now, he does it for free.

Your BO sucks cocks **for free*

FOR FREE

"dude fantasy in space lmao" is literally what star wars was based around.

Yeah but it was treated in a semi-realistic way.
In nuWars everything make no sense because it's explained by: "it looks cool, according to the people who participated in our 30 focus group tests"

Pretty sure the main problem commies have with the current state of things is that they need money.

vibroblades are a thing in star wars

they can even deflect lightsabers and shit

is that a trap?
Why do you have that file user?

It's cortosis weave in the swords that deflects lightsabers

It's Holla Forums's board owner sucking the dick of allegedly Holla Forums's board owner.

Why don't you?

why would you not want to watch a couple of hot lesbians sucking each other's dicks

Holla Forums‘s BO isn’t a lesbian. He just got confused what kind of tv he was into.

Hilarious

>“I cordially dislike allegory in all its manifestations, and always have done so since I grew old and wary enough to detect its presence. I much prefer history – true or feigned– with its varied applicability to the thought and experience of readers. I think that many confuse applicability with allegory, but the one resides in the freedom of the reader, and the other in the purposed domination of the author.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
It's the consequence of (((them))) having no imagination whatsoever. If you always think in material means, the imaginary becomes shut out.