Series has one of the highest crossover cast in vidya related history

Life is suffering anons. Game has the crossover mix that is desired but I doubt that many anons know this series exists. Niche as fuck for sure. Hope part 3 comes out.

I'll be picking up PXZ2 when I finish the first one, but I'm not very far into the first one. I like it though. It's fun. I really like the animations too.

The first game was shit.

Oh and it's a Capcom/Sega crossover that doesn't feature Bayonetta talking to Dante. Total waste.

I just want a proper SEGA Vs. Capcom fighting game in the style of Virtua Fighter.

The first one was shallow as fuck in gameplay and storyline. Namco x Capcom tier shallow. I'm not wasting my time with another.

The demo of the first game didn't hold my attention. Gameplay was boring.

Apparently Bayonetta will be in 3 if they ever do. Monolith Soft asked Kamiya if they could use her and he declined. He stated if Dante and Bayonetta ever meet he wants it to be on his own terms.

Really enjoyed this game. Also there's a line when Fiora is talking to KOS MOS on the Bionis. KOS MOS states that the bionis reminds her of New Jerusalem's history and they feel the same.
I'd add how they somehow link but I've never played Xenosaga.

Okay faggots, back to reddit.

Also Xiaomu is the fucking best character.

Wicked translation for her references and lewdness.

I played the first one, the gameplay reminded me of Endless Frontier but more boring.

but the game is not fun to play.

The game is fun for me, but only for the story. The combos are flashy but get old really fast.
I understand why people really don't like it, because you really need patience to fully finish it.

The games get too monotonus and too long to even give a shit.

This is the makings of a god-tier game but they need to add more to the gameplay. Why couldn't we be able to have customs teams and not pairs.

Think honestly it's a balancing issue. Not so much dmg wise but 1 characters attacks may bump the enemy out of the way of partners attacks thus making some characters more preferable to use instead of others. More so than usual. Like fighters with mostly shit tier characters than go to a couple of god tier pairs.

Even Segata knows that Casual Mode in FE is for fags.

Also think character banter would be limited to non existent before battle and after. I liked the Street Fighter live action movie easter egg.

fugg

But user, everybody knows that the game with the biggest crossover cast is M.U.G.E.N.
:^)

Dante and Alucard, Chun Li and Morrigan, Hsein Ko and Frank West were the only team pairings where I enjoyed the interactions. Vashyron had his moments as well. Saya, Reiji, and Xiaomu never grew on me in Namco and they remained unappealing to me in PXZ. The bosses were non threatening damage sponges, the combos repetitive and easily mastered, and the teams were divided lopsidedly between OP and useless. I gave it a legit chance but it was not a good game to me. Wasted potential all around.

So what is it exactly? Like SRW but with video characters?

I was referring to an edit thread before.

What the fuck, this is a fighting game right?

Pretty much

Skip to 10:46 and see how every Sega character fucking loves Segata.

>>>/gaschamber/

FUCKIN SO
if its going to be a crossover wank then they should let people play the way they want to. It's okay we get gimped gameplay because motherfuckers are just going to min max all day!? I think not and the devs shouldn't care either

user. Almost all the fucking character interactions have nothing to fucking do with the story. Street Fighter meeting Valkyria Chronicles made me chuckle

Ken gets paired with Estelle from Tales of Vesperia at some point.

His point was that you're ignoring the bland and repetitive gameplay because of "muh crossover"

He ignored my criticisms because he got asshurt over my saying the gameplay and storyline was just as shallow and unsatisfying as Namco x Capcom. Fanboyiing hard and deaf to other views.

Didn't. user just fucking assumed i said gameplay was great. Gameplay barely different from previous titles. So anyone calling it shallow or worse are full of shit. You kinda know what your getting into. Most grid based rpgs barely expand from having sponge bosses. This isn't so much praising pxz series for having this non existent revolutionary gameplay as much as it is knowing what your getting into. I wanted a fun little crossover with characters staying true to their soure and I got that. Now if I was to criticize pxz2 is that for sure pxz1 was a better game. Mostly because you had full use of characters in the first game unlike in pxz2.

The gameplay is sadly VERY repetitive and boring. I played a lot of the first one expecting my characters to eventually learn new combos and abilities, but you cap out quickly and changing equipment and support characters isn't really rewarding or fun.

Plus, if you want to get all the good gear you need to drag out EVERY FUCKING MISSION by sending a character off to open every chest or to quickly pick a fight with some optional enemy.

Not to mention that the dialog goes on 5ever and loses its charm very quickly.

I won't disagree with that cause it is. But playing a game of this size and expecting it to be anything more than obvious fan service are fools. It's no different than bitching about DoXA being obvious fan service.

If a game has bad gameplay, it should be erased from existence.
All copies should be destroyed, all digital backups of any kind should be permanently deleted.
Every single person that enjoys those games should be shot in the back of the head and their corpses recycled into pig slop.

Only games with excellent gameplay should be allowed to exist, and only video game enthusiasts with the best possible taste should be allowed to live.

It has been mentioned like 4 times in this thread faggot.

Maybe they should have given it a PC-native release, then

even in a game with notable crossovers he manages to bring up the game even more

At least 3 three of those four times Segata was mentioned before my post were from you.

I know.

Lame.

Gmod, SFM?

Pretty much this.
The concept is cool but the game itself is boring as fuck.
I checked the demo of the first game, nothing abysmal but nothing great either.
I'd probably drop it pretty soon like I did with Namco VS Capcom, so I don't even bother playing the full game.

When did this hentai time-stop guy become a meme and why?

I like the game for what it is, but you can't deny that the gameplay is a solid 4/10. Would have been better as a full on visual novel or just an anime.