Video Game Music Thread: Blood Pumping Edition

Post vidya music that gets your blood pumping.

Hard to go wrong with the JSR soundtrack

I swear to god this install screens sound better than most of the music in vidya now.

Also, I'd recommend anything from Max/Anarchy Reigns, or Madworld. Those games have the best soundtracks of any Platinum series.

Rolling Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL

I honestly think this will always be one of my favorite games. Even getting my ass kicked by them on Master Ninja was always fun because of this song.

Still don't understand why more games don't have rap in them. Outside Persona 3 and 50cent games, I can't think of many.

This game changed my mind about electronic music.

Never cared much for this game but damn did I love the music.

Definitely my favorite boss theme for the longest.

Best song in UNEIL coming up.

Anyone recognize what song this is referencing?

Here's a tip. It's from a mecha anime

It's weird, because rap or hip hop in an action game results in a great time. Shit would also be great for a multiplayer game.

This too is a reference to a certain mecha tune.

Agreed. Honestly you would think it would be in more western games but it's usually JP devs that do it.

Weebshit incoming. But damn does it get me hyped.

IT'S FUCKING TORTURE BUT GODDAMN DOES IT PUMP YOU UP FOR THE LAST FIGHT IN ARCADE!

Holy shit

This music made the boring combat suddenly fun.

That's pure torture man.

Fucking Berserk music.

A classic right here.

Bump

It was about a green field with nothing why the fuck was this playing.

I've been listening to some of them. I just listen to them after I'm done dumping.

I really hate when they do this. It would be nice to include both.

This usually happens but sometimes it's nice to just browse through these threads and listen to all the different songs even if most just post. What I posted doesn't sound as good without Grigori's comments but it still gets me going.

Oops, wrong vid. Meant to post this one.