Waifuism and the Video Game Experience

Would I enjoy video games more if I spent less time just obsessing over the female characters?

Jerk off, get over, get on with your life.
For fucks sake you waifu fags are cancer.

If you actually had a waifu you wouldn't care about other female characters.
I don't understand how you can obsess female characters so much as to effect your enjoyment, like just don't be autistic dood

Find the woman for you, and suddenly you won't worry so much about anyone else.

I know how you feel. My waifu is the core reason why I didn't let the Holla Forums hivemind kill my enjoyment of Fallout 4

Simple:

There's not a whole lot of time for just enjoying games in this situation.

tbh i dont usually have this problem in video games but esp when watching animu i do.

quit being a degenerate

I can understand, it's that feeling of longing. That desired love, it's okay fam-non. Here man, have a Todd. Todd Bless~

Man, sucks to be a vidya waifufag because you have little interaction but not good enough.

You wouldn't be thinking about other characters if you had a waifu, you'd be faithful to her.

When you find your one and only, you'll never be lonely again. So long as you're loyal to her, that is.

But they don't think anything of you. Because they do not and never will exist.

You're not even beta, at least betas submit to actual living entities. You're enslaving yourself to women that don't fucking exist.

Also

Pretty much. OP doesn't even understand what a waifu is.

this yoko thread now?

OP confirmed for low test omega

Your waifu is no doubt some pleb entry tier shit that many other niggers also waifu and jerk off to. Truly waifufags are some of the biggest cuckolds there are.

The rule of not having more than one waifu is more for the protection of the waifufag's sanity, not because it's impossible for one to develop obsessive tendencies for multiple characters, especially since multiple characters may share a similar archetype, which is the main source of the attraction in the first place.

Otherwise the saying "more than one waifu will destroy your laifu" is meaningless.

Not only that but a lot of waifufags don't like to jerk off to their waifu, so they sometimes find 2D sluts to satisfy their urges so they are less tempted to masturbate to their waifu or think dirty of her, which sometimes results in a kind of 2d girl hierarchy of waifus and slutfus

Only if you mean "girl you jerk off to" by "waifu". Otherwise, you don't really choose her.

You should take your waifu as seriously as you would a real girlfriend. The only reason you'd have "multiple" waifus is if they're all open to being in polygamic relationships, and you are too. As for whether or not you lewd your waifu, that's up to you.

And just how do you know that?

I don't recall saying anything like that. Did you misquote?

When you find her, and enter your relationship with her, your waifu will love you just as wholesomely as you love her.

They're not real user

If they'd were they'd think you were a pathetic creep