Kickstarter autism

Hey, Holla Forums, it's me! Your favorite video game character! I bet you can't wait to see what other games I show up in, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

seizui.wikidot.com/reize-seatlan
kaijucombat.com/community/index.php?threads/colossal-kaiju-combat-controversy-conundrum.2609/
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Duncan_Roo
encyclopediadramatica.se/Maxofs2d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connectivity_(graph_theory)
8ch.net/loomis/index.html
archive.org/download/EdwardsSpeedBridgman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this just fan art using the style of different games or did some autist actually back multiple kickstarters at a considerably high tier so his rookie tier character appears in multiple games?

sorry but who is this moron?

not you, op. you are my [spoiler]girlfriend.[/spoiler]

The later if I recall correctly

explain, OP

It's not a bad design honestly.

don't know for certain, but he was this rather "teenaged weeaboo oc" boss in Shovel Knight that somebody got into the game by funding at a certain level, so I assume the owner of the character has a crapton of cash and decided to put the character in every game on Kickstarter

Basically whoever made this OC is fucking rich and pays kickstarters to shove his OC in-game.
Even though he's generic as fuck besides boomerangs.

But why

Why does he care enough to shove his OC Donut Steel into fucking everything, it's ignorable NPC-tier.

who?

He's an autist, probably a furry-tier autist with tons of money from daddy and mommy.

It's the OC donut steel of some autist named Seizui.

Seizui has dedicated his life to shoehorning his generic-as-fuck character, Reize, into every Kickstarter with a "make your own NPC/character" tier that he can find.

Here's the character design document seizui.wikidot.com/reize-seatlan

MY FUCKING KEKS

I guess it's better than him being a furfag?

So he made an entire wiki to this shit? Jesus christ.

Huh. I actually played one of those games but he's just an ignorable NPC/assist with 2 lines of dialogue. Not a bad assist, though.

well 5'4 is not bad for a 14 year old, but still
What's the point of having seasoned veterans? Better field your army with high school juniors

Wew, I wonder how much that cost.
Click on "burst" if you doubt me, pic related.

Also I cannot express how cringe worthy the whole thing is, jesus it's painful to read.

It's amazing to think just how much time and money has been wasted on this character.

Between all the money he's spent on commissions and his GI bill he could have actually learned to program and put out a game of his own by now.

He's basically what happens when you get a random ideagoy and give him tons of money.
He does everything BUT make the fucking game

More self inserts?

It's not a self-insert thread without our good friend Duncan.

Funnest thing was the damage control
kaijucombat.com/community/index.php?threads/colossal-kaiju-combat-controversy-conundrum.2609/

what ever happened to that game

Anyone have the story on that one furfag who paid mad cash to have his shitty fetish OC put in some Kaijew fightan gaem and the had a fit when the dev edited it to look less stupid so it fits in with the other monsters?

I also recall there being some drama involving some Mario Sunshine knockoff starring a loli in a top hat. Supposedly some French sjw that got banned off of Facepunch for being such a colossal fag is involved in it. Either as a developer/backer for it, or involved in some drama with the devs; I dont recall myself.

Anyways, the Arkh Project. It was a game made for faggots and shitskins or something like that. It was supposed to be some action RPG in the vein of Faggot Age. Instead, the developers made some shitty wanna-be mangos of the characters and then ran off with the cash.

IT'S.
NOT.
FAIR.

It's like selling your soul. Any time you let them buy in with their autismbucks you fucking taint your product permanently.

Why would you even feel bad? Almost everyone hates his character, they just like his money. Do you really want your characters to get exposure like this?

Mind sharing some of your work with us user? Exposure has to start somewhere, and if your stuff is good, people will latch onto it regardless.

If you put your shit out there and it's good, it'll have more fans/appreciators than this faggot's garbage. I guarantee you no one likes this character but his creator and maybe some of his autistic friends, if he has any.

Don't give up hope.

Please do share user! I'm a sucker for character designs of any type.

Oh no, it's his money.

He spent four years of his life in the military just so he could waste all his earnings on commissioned pictures, soundtracks and cameos in other peoples works.

/furry/ here, there's more to this autism than meets the eye. Duncan is one of the main faces of the macro random, like to the point that other autists fucking worship the guy. Not only that, but he uses his power to bully others around, like that one guy who had another OC that Duncan liked, so he went as far as bullying the poor bastard into forcing him to give it to him.

Well, it's fair then.
He worked hard at the very least.

What.
Doesn't he have duncan already?

It probably wasn't enough. Autists are never happy.

You severely underestimate the power of autism, especially considering that we're talking about someone who fucking /furry/ considers autistic.

Yes. This was a different OC that Duncan now ships his self-insert with.

I checked out the guy's wikifur article en.wikifur.com/wiki/Duncan_Roo

I assumed he was insane the moment I saw he was the admin of some macro website - most furries go absolutely batshit the moment they're put into any real position of power.

So it's like some form of NTR or rape?

I guess it's just envy that people know who his character is at all, and that it's such a boring saltine cracker fuck.
Oh that's even better. In all seriousness though in a strange sense that makes it better.

I know it'll seem weird given what I just said, but I don't want to shift focus onto me.
Still, it'd be wrong to say that stuff and not put my money where my mouth is regardless of if I'm comfortable with the quality or not.

It takes a bit to compose a post.

oh you're talking about a hat in time? its created by mecha the slag or something. slag and Maxofs2d where together and best buddies and manage a tf2 server with lots of different mods. one day slag got upset by max because he smells bad or something and max quit, but slag still use the models that max's "long distance relationship" girlfriend made. so they started throwing shit at each other till max gets doxxed by totally not slag while max trying so hard to be all high and mighty and never wrong. then after the storm ends slag created a kickstarter for a hat in time while max became an animator for rust, thus became a mod. then he started banning people because for disagreeing/not accepting sjw/not kissing his high and mighty ass and got fired for being a shitty animator who spend most of his time banning people rather than animating. but he said that "he quit on his own to seek other business."
he later became an animator for a game called wrack; a doom like fps that has the music by the same guy who made doom music. then he got permbanned in facepunch like twice for not shutting up about sjws and "lol male tears, stop being so toxic" while he's toxic himself.
and now he animates dota 2 pets things either are made by his "long distance relationship" girlfriend or commissioned by someone for 1 ass kiss and bugette
encyclopediadramatica.se/Maxofs2d
a whole article just about him

I would go as far as to say it's both, considering some other poor fuck got abused just so some autistic had a crush on his character.

Shit, that second image was the wrong one.

You're pretty cool user.
Keep doing that shit.

It's unpolished but it actually looks interesting, which makes it better by default. 1 and 4 look the best.

Kind of the double edge sword to funding a game through any crowdfunding source. There will be some autist with disposable income that want their oc character in game even if it clashes with the games style. Though you have to kind of make that kind of perk with backer participation if you want to be succcesful so you're left with no choice with how you approach it.

Bad would be fully playable character like that green Kangaroo from Kaiju Combat. Giving people too much control could make more problems than their worth handling like that Juju incident for Skulllgirls.

Background characters or something that's like a little easter eggs are okay though those can turn out bad too. Didn't even know about Trades until he appeared in the background of Skullgirls. I wonder how those backers and egoraptor feel having their images plastered to show they backed a terrible project. I guess they can't request to have their images removed because it didn't live up to their standards.

I'm remember those sketchs that you have to search for Shantae was nice. E-celeb voiceactors are a bad idea as well. Wasn't there a failed fighting kickstarter where you could get egoraptor as a mecharaptor as a stretch goal, though they barely reached their initial funding.

Keep practicing and stop getting upset so easy, nobody fucking likes Seizui or Duncan.

You wanna work for me user?
I code and you do the art, we both do it 4 free

Don't let a couple retards with more money than sense get you down, you're alright.

I hadn't seen that first picture. That design is really good stuff. Well done, L.

The thing you can do to work with these autists is come to a compromise and help them design a brand new character that'll fit more nicely into the world of the game.

Holy fuck, it only took seven profiles.

TWO WHAT THE FUCK
ONE IS A FRIEND THE OTHER FRIEND OF SAID FRIEND
YOU JUST FUCKING BLEW MY MIND, friend

Those designs look brety gud, although the fifth one seems sorta iffy to me.
I want to fuck that fedora, well done user

Damn good artistry user. Definitely interested in what you have in store for those designs.

6 clicks here.

well what can i say

we're all a little autistic

That looks autistic as fuck.

These OC stretch goals either need to come with a million rules or cease to exist.

Tell us more about your OCs, I'm really interested in these

That's some pretty good shit man, keep at it

Thanks. I know I really shouldn't be bothered by this as much as I am, but I just had to get that out there at some point.
It just kills me how bland as fuck his character is and how he's never applied himself at all with designing Reize. In his mind he got it so right on the first try that he thinks he should be in every high profile KS he can force him into. And despite the bland uninspired design, he still couldn't keep it simple.

That's the usual response I've gotten for this. The "drawn all my life" part is deceptive since I never did anything that applied any form of fundamentals until a little under a year ago. I got around a lack of ability through keeping my designs simplistic and only conveying the essentials.
As fate would have it, apparently that's a really important part of striking character designs.
But as of now I really have no excuse for churning out things this unpolished still.

I'm stealing these, thanks you very much

Man.

You're right. Never stop drawing, Jack.

what the fuck

Hey bby u want to maek gaem I code you art

is this a male yuffie self insert?

fuck this I'm blocking it ends up finding me

And unfriended
Jesus Christ

I guess I'm a nobody, and I'm happy with it

Holy fuck, I thought this was a joke or something.

That first one is pretty fuckin' neat. Love it. Keep your head high man. No amount of money can beat a man with talent and dedication.

what the fuck

i tried this with everyone on my friends list and i got the fucker almost every time. He's definitely the highest leveled person on steam , which would explain the odds of finding him added on all the accounts that have super high levels.

dayumn niggah

Are there people that just add people with high steam levels to their friends list?

Has anyone on Holla Forums ever spoken to him?

Thats fuckin' spooky.

That version of that guy I scrapped, and I didn't even finish the lower half. I did draw him again recently though.

As it stands it's basically The Warriors, but with Michael Jackson + Cyber Punk vs Mad Max + Glam Rock.
I haven't done much drafting on the world lately though, mainly just been studying.

I've got like over 40, so I'll just go left to right in that post.

Yeah it's pretty hypocritical of me to say all this but not drawing as much as I could, ain't it?

Thanks.
More than anything I just want people to find my stuff rad, cause if they do then I know I'm bringing up their mood through something I made, you know?

4 clicks for me, too. What the fuck is this?

yeah. i dont understand the mentality butt fuck it happens.

I'm sure glad I wasn't the only one annoyed by this dip,
who just shows up in MY SHOVEL KNIGHT
REEEEE
It's so out of place, it's embarrassing.

4th one looks like Yuffie with no tits.

Noice, user.

Keep making stuff, step by the /agdg/ board and threads, maybe some programmer wants an artfag for his game. Live the dream, mate.

Holy fuck user, I have to physically stop myself from stealing that.

For a moment there I thought you were someone else, thank god you cleared that up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connectivity_(graph_theory)

I like shit like this to balance out the autism from the likes of Seizui, anybody else got cool designs they've been working on they wouldn't mind sharing?

Yeah sure, here.
It's wailord-mega

Is it you? I'm not totally sure
I are me, btw

I get that man, as someone who makes video game nothing makes me happier than know people enjoy the stuff I've worked on.

what's going on with his mouth, user

why does it look like a basketball field

(the idea of mega wailord having barnacle pokemon attached is genuinely cool)

I made it off paint one day a few years ago with my little nephew, it was meant to be a Monster Hunter enemy actually.

Judging by what others have said, 6 is actually good.

It's just a rough design, pls no bully.

I want to fuck that robot.

is that robot female?

That's some high fucking praise man.
I'll do my best to not let it go to my head.

Thanks.
Without digging this is about as far back as I'm willing to share things (going further back on my hard drive goes into before I found Krita, and nothing I made on MyPaint is really noteworthy)

I know a guy who's doing the assets for a vidya. I'll have to pass on that offer for now. I still have a little over a year left before I even draw the first page of this, and then who knows how long it'll take me to get everything done.
Though I'm fine with doing quick concepts for people, it fits given how rough most of what I make is. The last one in this is one I actually did on a whim for a friend.

Yeah man. One day I'll be able to just share pictures comfortably and people won't ask me for clarity on details. If I ever get to that level, well it's not like I'll stop there, but it'll be a sign.

im stealing all of these designs
and copyrighting them
because i can

You guys are sycophants. It looks like he drew that shit on a kitchen counter 10 seconds before posting it. Come on.

Damnit, I was gonna post Choco girl

I don't know how to feel about this.

Having someone else do the art would save me so much time that's unreal

get out of here, reddit.

Here's something I just whipped up not too long ago.

that's pretty hot, user.

I said I wasn't an artist man, I'm just jotting down ideas.

oh shit fucking nice

Is there more of her?

Her tits are too small, what are you a SJW?

Those hand, they gave me a boner

Honestly i find this shit hilarious. I hope whoever is doing this keeps going and pissing people off.

Ehh, it's alright.

Now show the lewds.

Thats even fucking better if true

Post it faggot

Hah, heres where you go wrong
I dont have any friends…

Welp. At least someone will put em to use now.

PERFECT

nah

Art request

show me her tits

You could be a sea sponge or Rembrandt, and either way that picture is shit. Looking beyond the technical ineptitude and trying to scry any unique features, I find none; it's a generic cartoon "robot" that looks like a spaceman. Shit, just googling "cartoon spaceman" brings up "your" design.

The rest of your game might be the greatest, but there is nothing to redeem the example you gave, rough design or not. It's garbage and you need to understand that if you ever want to improve.

Reize is fascinating to me because he's such a generic JRPG/Anime character

All that time and money he put into his OC, only for it to be nameless protagonist, it's super interesting.

I know it's garbage, I just don't know any artists to help me. I have a good game idea and I can code, it's just tough for me at the moment to get better.

user, the guy said he wasn't an artist.

FOUR

The one arm is supposed to be like a big screwdriver bit arm cannon, but jesus christ that's smack on the nose of what's in my head. Thanks user.

8ch.net/loomis/index.html

Congrats. now you do.

First tip, learn how to draw faces and body positioning before robutts.

It'll help you get proportions down pat.

It's also clear that you need to develop a steady hand for your drawings, which comes with time.

Get on there, ask away, or lurk as you please.

I'll try user, thanks.

I fixed the eyes to get rid of the eyebrows I had, I'll change the arms to what I was thinking when I'm not tired as fuck. That was immensely helpful.

Also, if you have like 300 bucks for a class, take a Drawing 1 class at your local community college to get the basics down.

NOT A UNIVERSITY OR ART COLLEGE, they're cucked as fuck right now, like Cal-arts, and you can literally trust any fuck in a community more then a cuck-arts collegiate.

Does that boomerang of his glow with an awesome power?

woops

this

is for you.

It glows with the weakness of a thousand fags.

If there's anything I hate, it's fools with money.

Convenient that you ignore the one guy actually trying in the thread.

Look, don't let that guy get you down. Art is a serious endeavor to take up and it's clear your working probably even harder than I am with art towards coding your own stuff.
Don't think you need to take up art when it's clearly something you're not interested in, Concept Artist is a profession for a reason.

Will do user, thanks.

The arms look more like this arm cannon-style in my head, but other than that user I'm blushing.

METAL GEAR?!

If you're not going to get anyone to do it for you, take a more rigorous approach to becoming better at art, then.

archive.org/download/EdwardsSpeedBridgman

No joke drawfag, the first picture is pretty fucking sick and would love to see that in a game one day.

Fugg =DD

Dude you have no idea, that'd be like a dream come true.

you design the things however you want, I wasn't really taking your thoughts into consideration, just having fun interpreting your doodle

good to know you liked it though, here's hoping it helps you somehow

also, archie sonic and megaman reaction images? you wouldn't happen to be from some certain 4/vg/ communities would you

checked

also aaaayyyy

dayum

So what the fuck is this steam level anyway? does it just mean how much money you've spent?

It shows how good of a goy you are.

Is it legal to do this? Because it just makes you wonder… if it is… why should we not do this?
We could promise to make pozzed games about negroes and feminism, and then intentionally pocket the money and only deliver some concept art.

I'm really liking your style user, it's got a certain mood to it that's really cool.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Time to fap again, thanks asshole.

Is there a thread on this site that doesn't get derailed?

Holy fuck I want to play a game starring this guy

This is one of those times where it's for the better

Took 4

I'm gonna run out of hype faces at this rate.

looks like something Daft punk would pilot

It's way too fucking Jewish.
As in, beyond even EA's frontiers of Judaism.
We've reserved a gas chamber for you just for considering that.

you fuckers should come around to the drawthreads
we could use some more drawfags and less autism in there

was mostly just drawing these as a test to try and choose a style to draw my own stuff in

I think this chinese-brand shinkawa will work

that's a chicken and the egg thing, user. if there's so many autists, what incentive is there for me as a drawfag to go there

I left those threads a while ago and haven't looked back.
They were a great help in jumpstarting me into getting my ass in gear, if it weren't for getting called out all those months back I never would have gone to /art/ and started seriously practicing, but they've gone down in such quality that I can't be assed to post.

I say that because I do in fact check in frequently, but don't do anything beyond lurk. I mean what do I have to look forward to besides
and numerous other (character)fags that I just don't want to deal with or have time for?

Until you guys get your shit together, you can bet your ass I'm not posting in there when I can better spend my effort towards studying.

didn't the sun tell her to stop making the game

is it that one

I want it back, the days of how the threads used to be

Hey there, user.
Don't worry if some shitty character gets shoved into Kikestarter games. If you lose focus on your goals, you will end up giving up and we don't want that. Just make sure you draw something and learn a small thing everyday to hone up your visual library and skills.

Anyway, glad to see more of your drawings. Keep it up!

OH SHIT, IT'S COOLGUY.
Dude, seeing the stuff you post in the drawthreads is like one of the few reasons I keep checking those.

It's a slow process, and it can be disheartening sometimes to not feel like I'm making any progress, but it's like you say. I'm not making great strides in a few hours every time I draw every day, I'm building to the visual library and understanding of form little by little each time I do so.

Thanks for the kind words, user. And yeah, it takes time and effort, a lot of artists stall in their development for not trying new things, making sure their fundamentals are in check and being active. I think improvement comes along with developing a good eye for good aesthetics and volume, if there's something you see that is wrong about a hand you drew, studying that and getting it right is a small step in the scheme of things, but it shows in your works and it makes it look better.

You sound like an asshole.

Took 7, but the first time I hit a dead end with private profiles.

6 But took a few times to get it that low and one time got up to 16 so I guess I'm okay?

But this is still depressing.

honestly friend, you're not shit, but you're not good.
Don't stop practicing, and don't stop believing.

Just look at me, I've been drawing at this level ever since 8th grade and I've never improved in the years since, don't turn out like me.

I also never finish my deliveries in the draw thread.

Weren't you the user who did those quest threads?
Those were good times.

Yeah, but then HE STOPPED.

FOR NO FUCKING REASON

I WILL NEVER FORGET

Shit, I miss those. They were fun.

Holy shit fam.

oh yeah by the way, where's that pizza place?

8ch may have a lot of newfags now but I will never forget an user who did something so fun.

Well, I'm sorry, I'm doing some new shit over at
though.

The board is slow so I can take my time.

I fucked that up.
>>>/quests/

You dug your own grave, faggots

Fuck

noice

It was that said colossal fag got into some drama with the dev over the dev being an equally colossal fag.

Top fucking kek.

8 profiles. I wonder how this guy got so much money to spend on useless shit.

I know that feel fam, I'm 9 clicks away too.

So I take it you're 16? Maybe 17?

I remember this shit. I was actually playing on Mecha's TF2 servers when the bullshit started. If I recall the drama started because Mecha wouldn't agree to give either him or his girlfriend a shitty cosmetic while on his servers. Both were massive faggots, but between the two I'd say Mecha is the lesser of two fags, because he's more talented if nothing else. After all, the TF2 mods he ran were really fun and he ended up making a game, while Max just jerked off to deviantart-tier inflated female pyro porn and made shitty animations. Plus he's a massive SJW cuck.

You're all making me feel sad for abandoning my childhood dreams…

there they are

not too late now.

geez, it took you long enough!

It's never too late to make something of yourself.

yeah that's the idea

Well, he's blowing his own hard earnt money on this strange multiple KS endeavor. It wants to do that so be it.

So is there any estimate on how much money he has spent doing this?

good things take time

holy shit

If I sell even half of what I have I'll be stunned.

that reminds me.
it was strange.

Oh, just got a call saying I won't be able to get anything ready this weekend.

Any pictures? I can imagine they'd be fucking terrible because people are so gullible to by literal freshly made shit on a canvas if they believed there was a meaning to it

Hipsters are usually willing to buy anything regardless of effort, because it's "modurn art".

nah, my customers were mostly old white folks, they seemed to like the woodland subject matter.
They weren't masterpieces though, and certainly not worth 20 bucks

Whatever did happen to Kaiju combat anyways?

I'll just depress you if I told you my dreams and abandoning them.

Any pics of them? I am really curious now. They probably were worth it and were aesthetically pleasing, even if it was just because of good color choice.

Which reminds me, I am noticing people who play a lot of video games from the past (SNES for example), seem to have a very natural instinct for complimentary colors and general art direction. It's quite interesting even though my sample size is four.

you failed

Dead in the water, last update to the thing was 9 months ago but the last update to the website was in March, and only just for some t-shirts.

Surprisingly people still visit and post in the dev forums.

My Original the Character was thankfully made in 1993, is a human, does not have any mary sue powers. Something in the nineties told me the sexualizing animals was creepy and nasty. I think that thing was GOOD SENSE.

s'all right here

I think that was for a board game. I remember reading the ramblings about the sun, shit was hilarious.

7 clicks , WTF , how?

What the absolute Christ am I reading?

Come on guys, that character design isn't bad at all. I am saying this without knowing any of the drama you guys know about.

It's very bland, generic and has a bit too many things that don't immediately fit. If he lost the scarf and gauntlets he'd already look better, but still like the generic deviantart OC he is.

Compare to The Baz where he at least gets designed appropriately for the game he appears in by people who know their shit.

Who the fuck is this guy? I mean his username even show up when I started to type steamcommunity in the browser.

The Baz from your picture? It doesn't look better. It looks like it's made in flash and like he's gay, waiting to start in a bondage film.

Come on man, if that first character OP posted had no drama behind it, and it would be posted by some of our Holla Forums drawfags we would cheer the guy up for drawing it. The character has something memorable about it, the silly divided cape, big boots, tight shirt, big pants and one single part of messy hair. If I cant easily see what is that character is composed of it will be memorable.

can*

All three are Baz from different games you silly willy, even the middle one is from a game that, yes, looked like a flash game.

Also this is stupid because you basically pointed out the majority of his generic traits, which I'm pretty sure 90% apply to many JRPGs, big names and indie alike. The only thing that stands out is the fact that he uses boomerangs, not his character design.

He's only memorable for the fact that he uses boomerangs, otherwise blending in with the mess of other generic characters.

It looks like a bastard fusion of Laharl from Disgaea and Chrno from Chrno Crusade

Also

I don't actually know why the baz is so yeah… but I only like the first baz you posted, it really doesn't look that good.

I didn't say it's a piece of art, it's just good enough and there wouldn't be so much hate if you didn't knew the guy who drew him.

It he does look very similar to Laharl… that kinda sucks. But then again nothing is original. He should had made him a bit more different, but it's hard to make something completely original.

What im wondering is that do the devs HAVE TO put the OC character do nut steal into the game as a "well made" boss or such shit?

Cant they just give some vague information and then when some furshitter pays 10000dollaridoos to have his self-insert in just quickly make something resembling it and throw it as a pointless overly easy miniboss or normal mob that takes only 1 hit to kill even while not holding a weapon with no cutscene or anything or one where the protag goes something along the lines of:
etc and just quickly offs the OC donut steal andt the game continues on?

Just Three

And get a reputation of mocking the OC donut steel of degenerates who have too much money on their hand? That would be suicide from a business standpoint.

. . .

Well, they kinda did that in Undertale

I actually didn't know the guy behind it until this thread and I hated him before then because his personality is also shitty and Gary Stu-ish.

Because there's a risk of a Duncan scenario if they pay you a shitload rather than the preferred Butter dragon which is only possible if 50% of your budget didn't rely on their money.

I feel like all these "your character here" pledge rewards should come with a big "we reserve the right to modify or reject any user submitted designs" disclaimer.

How so? sure furshits would likely steer away from any future kikestarters but if the game was otherwise well done and say you had couple of those same goals and another one of them had actually neat OC donut steel character you'd make it into a good encounter ingame then i dont see why more "normal" mouthbreathers with too much money on their hand would be scared off.

Yeah but couldnt you just make some concept art that satisfies them and then shower with empty promises and smalltalk like how it's gonna be totally awesome but we'd like to keep it a secret just so when normalfags play and meet up your OC donut steel furshit they'd go batshit crazy at how great it is to avoid the backer pulling his money?

…wtf… 3

It's not very smart to hide things from investors unless they actually ask for it like butter dragon pretty much did..

How did ya draw those? I've been stuck on pencil stage for years and i simply can't move on

Yeah but then you just show some concept art which is well done enough and make some excuses why you cant show it ingame yet like too busy with animations, rest of the game or such stuff.

I don't think he's around anymore but I'll answer.

Not exactly sure what you're asking for but if you're looking to improve, pretty sure the drawthread OP has good resources. If you're wondering about the program, it's most just photoshop or paint tool SAI using a drawing tablet.

You have clearly never met an attention whore furry before.

Oh well photoshop for me I guess, i have 0 idea how to use them for drawings but draw thread might give me some info for this, so yeah thanks for the tip user!

Oh I worded that poorly, if he's using photoshop he's probably still using a tablet.

Can't I just scan the bastard and start from there?

I guess so but it'll be hard, Paint Tool SAI would be better for that IMO if you learn how to use the magical linework layer.

Last time I friend someone from Holla Forums.

This is Cultural Appropriation of the great culture of Aborigines!

Four for Fucks Face.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

that design is fucking shit. fuck you for making me post again in this shitty fucking thread. your taste is beyond fucking shit and you should end yourself, you fucking wankstain.

I can't count the number of times I've seen this happen. some drawfag posts his shitty oc donut steel, and everybody itt starts patting him on the bum and circlejerking about how great it is, when it looks as bad or worse as the dogshit from that cancerous hellhole. fuck Holla Forums and its double standards.

fuck off you cocksucking mongoloid, you know exactly what I mean.

My dream is to be an useless NEET who just plays vidya all day and shitposts.
And I'm living it.

what do you like? Do that. You must like something.

I like anime, vidya, Touhou, and Holla Forums. Also masturbating.

I wanna go back to being NEET, but I got pushed into going to college., after which I'll be stuck paying off a shitty loan (though mine won't be too high).

Ah, how bad is college anyways?
My mom is beggining to threaten that if I don't get in one I will get kicked out, so I'll probably get in after summer.

No skills at all? Drawing? Music? Programming? Then become a reviewer. You literally only require to have consumed a lot of whichever media and write your opinion on any on them.

If you aren't STEM material, go to trade school.
You'll be making 20$ an hour in under a year.

That kind of thing isn't a Holla Forums double standard, it's just human nature. When an artist shoves his ill-fitting "AMAZING PERFRCT HERO WITH A DARK AND BROODING PAST" into projects, we hate them for tarnishing something cohesive. When an user provides us with context and bares his soul to us, we are much slower to dismiss them. Even behind the veil of anonymity, no one wants to crush another man's aspirations. More often than not such threads breed constructive criticism and help the creator on their path to legitimate and professional content creation.

Holla Forums drawfags also generally don't get to take a shortcut into published works because their dad gave them a trust fund. Most of the resentment comes from that. The poor quality and lack of skill is just icing.

this is by far, by a large portion, a literal fucking gary/marysu
where the fuck does he get the money for this shit?

I'm in STEM though, muh meme science.

He was in the army for 4 years iirc.

How do you get so much money by just being the army anyways?
Where I live the army pays you peanuts.

Work-wise it's tedious and stressful. Don't feel like I'm learning anything. Definitely not worth the effort, at least in my case.
The professors are okay, I guess. Not really noteworthy, except the ethics professor who really hated pc/sjw censorship.
I ignore everyone else and just leave straight away, so I wouldn't know anything about the other students. I've seen a few sjw-tier bulletins before though so I know this place isn't free from their taint. Also they have a student art room in one building and it's as bad as you think it is.

At least the CC is cheap and within walking distance.

I used to play saxophone a lot, but I gave it up years ago. I also took a couple programming courses, so I'm not completely unfamiliar with Java/C++.
There's no real point to doing reviews these days when plenty of nobodies do it for free, is there?

same

???

who said anything about waifus?

have you been to the drawthreads lately?

To be honest the whole premise of a giant mutant kangaroo is cool, but that color is retarded.

Putting that thing as far as possible from everybody's view was the only good decision Toby Faux made in his life

holy shit user that's actually a real skill. Get yourself back in the game.
You are already better than 80% of indie devs, if you like programming you could be making vidya RIGHT NOW.

Honestly, it highly depends.
With C++ he could, in theory, go for UE4 and make something, but we don't know exactly how much he knows anyways.
But C++ takes like 10 years to master, and if he wants to make a 2D game he won't even need C++ knowledge.

Believe me, I know. I could make excuses like "they're just quick pieces" or "here's some legit studies" but they'd still just be excuses.
All the support I just got from this thread, and everywhere in life, if I start seriously slacking and lose my grip for like a month I won't just be letting myself down anymore.
It's hard, but I knew that getting into this.

I don't know if starting up quest threads again would be contrived in your opinion now, but I think it'd be a shame if you stopped too.

It's a serious point of shame of mine that I didn't start doing this sooner. If there's one solid piece of advice I can give based on my experience, it's to any underage b& here hesitating to really pursue art, fucking do it now and actually study proper. I didn't and half the time what I'm practicing is to unlearn shit.

Sorry, I was asleep.

If you're looking to just git gud in general then that guy has already pointed you to the same starting place I had. Basically you're in a neverending loop of
>"Find resources, study them, practice them until you can say 'hey, that's not incredibly shitty.' Immediately become disgusted with 10 more flaws you can now notice, repeat ad nauseam"

If you're looking for what I use:
But you shouldn't start drawing with a tablet if you're looking to practice. You don't need to go out and get charcoal pencils and newsprint, just some copy paper and a generic pencil is leagues better because there's no disconnect.

You've already got a love for /m/, and that makes us blood brothers by nature.
I like what I'm seeing with the insect robot there too, you just gotta do it and I'm sure you guys'll have a solid robo protag.

Then pay a kickstarter, user. :^^^)

If I recall, Homosuck had some thing where if you paid an extortionate amount of cash, you could have your shitty fantroll put into a comic, and if you paid an even more extortionate amount of cash, it may actually survive the page it got introduced in. Some absolute madman actually paid to have his stupid OC introduced and not die on the first page. It was then immediately killed off on the next page

That has nothing to do with my question. How autistic are you?

nigger, did you bother following the whole conversation?

You can show me how "stupid" I am by answering my question: who said anything about waifus?

A what?

I did
because that is what is happening in the drawthreads
how Holla Forums comes into play I wouldn't know

No you didn't. Who here in this thread was talking about waifus?

are you pretending? you better be

read this post
what do the current drawthreads have to do with that

I am asking you a simple fucking question. You can just link to the fucking post. Go ahead, show us who was talking about waifus in this thread. You fucking retarded autistic piece of shit.

are you this fucking retarded?
let me try and make this as simple as I can so even a monkey could follow
I said drawthreads, he said Holla Forums circlejerk and he is wrong
if he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about, being waifufags having overrun the threads, then why bother posting

I will.
you do your best too, user.

So you're basically saying you're retarded and don't understand conversations. But you're on too much of an egotrip or just too autistic to realize that what you say have absolutely no coherent thought in your posts and everything you posted is a bunch of fragmented shit.

Good to know.

now I know you're pretending
you got me, I bit
joke's on me I guess
this is for you to save face, otherwise you're admitting to being completely fucking loco in the coco, you double nigger

So I'm guessing its just pure egotrip

do explain to me how the drawthreads are a Holla Forums circle jerk and I'll admit to being wrong here and now

After you tell me how far you're on the autism spectrum for even asking me that since that has no relation to anything.

case and point
kill yourself

Ok.

then what are you shitting on me for, for disputing that the drawthreads are a Holla Forums circle jerk?
we must be talking past each other here or you are, in fact, retarded

sage for major fucking off topic

Jesus Christ, man, write like a normal person you giant fucking spaz. Not everything needs to have a cute little fucking play on its name.

My entire point is that you fail at any social interaction and thus must be autistic. Holy shit you are beyond retarded.

I'll just end it here, m8
not only are you unwilling to make any points to your claims, you're also talking out of your ass

Holy shit your autism is so goddamn obvious.

Nobody mentioned waifus.

Where is this idiot getting the money to fund his autism?

Yeah I'm still at the copy paper and No.2 pencils since 2 years ago I think, mostly because I'm fucking poor and money would better spent on food and vidya upgrades anyway rather than a blur prospect that I would actually git gud at drawing

Yeah fucking this, loose clothes can be a bitch to draw and wrong perspectives / anatomy can ruin the whole drawing

Also I'm more keen on drawing guns and holy shit those things require an unholy amount of detail to not look 'off', I'm not surprised that only the nips manage to make it good

Maybe I'll actually visit and maybe draw for the drawthread anons, and maybe post my shitty are here

why does he wear the mask?

Don't take the drawthreads as anything more serious than shitposting and a break from serious practice. If you want to get feedback then go to /loomis/ and /art/, I know "LOOMIS" is a meme and shit but those boards have people that make professionals look like the stuff I draw. There's an honest to god professor there who's skills have me suspicious he teaches at an atelier given how knowledgeable and good of a teacher he is.

No one cared who he was until he hid his face.
It fills me with immense joy seeing people enjoying my characters enough to draw them too.
I didn't even think of a color scheme since the canvas was already a generic grey, but Purple and gold looks great, you've given me a lot of ideas with this so thanks.