Deus Ex

is a gameplay-driven documentary.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6391279.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best sound track.

Playing that gif feels like having 1997 internet.

memes.

[spoiler] twitch.tv/doodsrsly

Okay, I'm gone.

none of those things you listed matter unless your job is in advertising and then I'd see a conflict of interest here where you won't allow anyone at all any voice unless they pay into your service.

Just wanted to know how the world worked, sorry to have existed within your supreme understanding of the real world.

there isn't one thread on this website that I care about so I made my own. Tough titty I don't give a shit about your narratives and your lies. I talk about what I wanna talk about and I play the games I wanna play.

Dammit, I'd enjoy soooo much replaying this.

Any interesting mods?

how can i play this again

steam or pirate

(checked)
You can start by not bumping this shit thread.

you're the only failure here, you shit nodubs getting loser

Friendly reminder that Deus Ex is a documentary and to this day all threads made about the game are slid away into obscurity and pooped on into filthy.

To KNOW is to be alone and paranoid

8ch.net/pol/res/6391279.html

shut up, retard

That GIF has some nice A E S T H I C S

have another

You can't spoiler embeds, m8

Nevermind, I am retarded

Did the devs provide higher quality versions of dude sex's soundtrack? I just made .flacs out of the game's audio files

I'm not sure what you're trying to do

Thanks for the gifs, OP.

Yup, OP's a massive faggot.

Cry harder, faggot.

(CHECKED)

TRYING?
No. there is no try.
This is what I have done.

Sage nullified.

spoted the poser, it was nowehere that fast

I'm jealous of Americans because they're going to be playing a real life version of this game when Shillary wins the election.

Top tier vidya.

Remember to use GMDX for future playthroughs.

Shit thread but I have a question. Deus Ex: Revision finally came out. Is it worth playing or just stick with original?

Get New Vision and GMDX.

Am I the only one who thought Deus Ex was shallow for a game based on conspiracy?

Even the technological aspects were tame compared to literature from people like Dick or Gibson.

I don't think it's a game about any one particular thing. It touches on multiple interesting subjects but never really explores any of them. You could say the same about the gameplay. Remember that the game's background was Romero giving Spector an unreasonable amount of money to do whatever he wanted with; it only makes sense for a project like that to be a bit unfocused.

The game also suffers a big drop in quality after you save Tiffany from the gas station

what?

damn

To me it seemed like the game was about government corruption. You explore a fucked up world with sinister government plots left and right, and then choose a style of government to replace it with.

The opposite.

Sage nullified, bitch.

low effort