Good Night Sweet Bard

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/932878832801075200
archive.fo/hUlqK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'M NOT A PERFECT PERSON

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/932878832801075200
archive.fo/hUlqK

Did April jump off the burning gravy train?

Faggot should get a job like a real person.

You are fooling no one.

aren't you allowed to call the cops to intervene when someone threatens suicide openly, and they get put in confinement for 72 hours? Would be a shame if that happened, wouldn't it?

why would you want to prevent this assclown from offing himself?

did he ever make that movie??? (it's a joke I know he is incapable of such a thing)

This faggot will never kill himself because he's simply baiting his remaining stockholm syndrome fans into upping their pledges on twitter, he does this every couple months where he does a whole "woe is me" dance routine on twitter to boost up his patreon and gain sympathy points from his retarded fans. May as well put him in the slammer for 72 hours to think again about suicide baiting any more, rather than have nothing happen.

Boy are you gonna look like a fool when he finally pulls thru and becomes an hero.

Pussied out

People who actually go and commit suicide don't spend years baiting about it on Twitter, they actually just go and kill themselves.
Spoony is a bipoloar narcissist who likes the attention he gets by suicide baiting, so he'll never kill himself while he still has others to leech off of.

Let this be a lesson to people who think it's a good idea to give money to jews.

Did spoony blame Donald trump and the alt-right again?

Just do it Spoony!

The first sjw eceleb to fall cascade effect will be wonderful.

2018 YEAR OF SPOONY SUICIDE

this tbh

Blonald Blupfr BTFO by Based Noah.

whats going on here

Seriously, all he had to do was make more crappy videos. He had a good start after getting kicked from TGWTG. Doug even brought him back twice for crossover videos. He had one obvious solution but cucked out. The fans that were paying him thousands just for the promise of a new video would've sustained him and his shitty house.

Honestly there isn't one e-celeb, or real celeb for that matter, I wouldn't want to see suicide.

you're oblivious. There's a reason his suicide's been predicted for like 2 years now, most problems like this are unfixable.

he hasn't directly said it, you can't really just call up and say "I'm worried because my friend is really low".

his life is over. Even if he lasts another 6 months.

well, you can, but they'll probably tell you to fuck off

they really do though. I've known two people who killed themselves and both of them were on the verge of killing themselves a long time. They wouldn't parade it but no one just suddenly kills themselves, they avoid it months or years.

if that's true, why are you still here?

That's literally the point of my post. No one on Holla Forums is going to give me warm (you)s telling me I'm a good person, there's no reason for me to bait suicide.
To answer your question, I still want to try drugs and breaking a few laws first.

for

I hate the guy (Razorfist) but kinda sweet he's stuck by Spoony all these years

Killing yourself
Going on a shooting spree and taking as many of the enemies of your people with you as possible
Going on a shooting spree and living to make a mockery of the justice system

Think Razorcuck is secretly in love with him?

Behring is a Zionist cuck tho

Spoony was(is?) his idle

If your clone doesn't love you, who else will?

If he was going to do a shooting, he'd be Randy Stair levels of ineffective. Shoots himself accidentally when SWAT throws a flashbang near him as he shouts, "BETRAYAL!!!"

All he has to do is get off the psychopharmaceuticals and start treating his bipolarism the right way. Every person that has had bipolarism has had a shitty unhealthy diet that starves their brain. Their brain is starving for the neurotransmitters that the meds regulate in a way that they just get worse and worse.

When he left TGWTG he got a new diagnosis and new meds, but it wasn't long before his problems started all over again. His case is typical and predictable. Meds make you worse. The brain acts up because it's starved.

interesting. what kind of diet would fix this?

Lots of onions and bell peppers.