How long do you think he has?

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

How long do you think he has?

Attached: Goodbye-Stan.png (137.61 KB, 313x366)

All urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hwwbG
archive.is/dOuyh
archive.fo/Uez8v
archive.fo/Qguaj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_F._Paul#Involvement_with_Stan_Lee

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

You can't kill a legend simply by making him die.

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

At least till his next blood libel giving him another 5 years.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

What's killing him?

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

Pneumonia. OP was as usual a faggot, and didn't even bother to link to an archive of the article or making a screencap of it. There is also a thread for Stan Lee dying anyway: .

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

Since other thread is bumplocked for some reason, I will dump my shit in here as well.

Stan Lee is battling pneumonia.
archive.fo/hwwbG

He also apparently is cutting off contact with his former acquaintances and friends. Some people suspect that it's his caretakers taking advantage of the old man.

archive.is/dOuyh
Max Anderson has been Stan Lee‘s minder for over a decade. He runs Stan Lee’s Collectibles, which sell a number of Stan Lee signed collectables, the Stan Lee Museum and works with Stan’s company POW. He is also by Stan’s side at all his signings, stage interviews and appearances around the world.
In recent days, Stan’s other business partners and associates have prevented Max from visiting or communicating with Stan in any way. And the latest news from the Daily Mail, which seems to be being briefed from one side of this conflict, is that Max has now been fired, along with Stan Lee’s lawyer, although the lawyer denies this. And a number of comics industry people are increasingly concerned with the situation

archive.fo/Uez8v
According to one insider with working knowledge of Lee’s current situation, “It’s a real fucking mess over there. I think his money will be gone in a few weeks… Stan and [his daughter] JC are literally being picked apart by vultures.”
In just over two months, there have been published reports of an unauthorized check for $300,000 written from Lee’s business account without his knowledge to Hands of Respect, a “merchandising company” and ersatz charity formed by Lee and Jerry Olivarez, a former business associate of his daughter’s. The word “loan” is inscribed on the face of the check.

Other red flags included the purchase in the fall of 2017 of an $850,000 condo in West Hollywood a short distance from Lee’s home in the Hollywood Hills; and $1.4 million that mysteriously disappeared in a complicated wire-transfer transaction. Most dramatically—and according to published reports— police on February 16th were called to Lee’s home to remove long-time bodyguard Mac “Max” Anderson

J Scott Campbell is calling industry to speak out on Stan Lee's situation:
archive.fo/Qguaj
Forcibly cutting Max out of Stan’s life, and so soon after his wife Joanie has passed seems particularly cruel to the both of them and has caused a lot of us in our industry to talk, much of it about our collective concern about the mystery of who exactly is taking care of Stan now and why is he being kept out of sight and in his home, especially given these reports that he’s been battling pneumonia. I mean, think about it, instead of being taken to a hospital, this ill 95-year-old man is being kept hidden away in his house, the only glimpse of him filmed for exploitive TMZ videos?
Max took much better care of Stan than this. I have great concern for Stan and I do hope more in our industry start speaking up, start asking more questions and start shining more of a bright light on this situation to find out what’s exactly going on here before it’s too late.

Attached: StanLee-TMZ-Pneumonia.mp4 (6.94 MB, 640x360)
Attached: StanLee-ABC-Statement.mp4 (4.33 MB, 640x360)

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

This looks as bad as the time Stan got ripped off by the Stanlee.com guy. Didn't he flee to Brazil with all of Stan's money?

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

Being fucking 95 years old.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

jewish tricks tbh

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

I hate to be the one to say it, but Karma for ripping off Jack Kirby and countless others on his rise to the top.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Miller's soul. Absorbing it was too much for Stan.

Attached: 503018-1.jpg (247.4 KB, 590x590)

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

That whole fucking post
Poor dude. Makes me want to go kill some people.

Attached: dqpavMb.jpg (40.6 KB, 557x256)

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

DIE, STAN! DIE!

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

If Jack Kirby is God in the Marvel universe, then Stan Lee is Death.
Would make Infinity War a bit weird though.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

ROT IN HELL KIKE

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Yeah, I agree with that.
It just goes to show how fucked our society is.

"oh look he's about to die, what can I get out of this?"

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

except Max was also found to be fucking over Lee as well. So Campbell needs to pipe the fuck down.

He was one of the many people trying to get power of attorney over Lee. Tried to push his daughter out of the picture and trying to bribe various nurses into "confessing" that he was being abused by his daughter.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

This isn't karma. Karma would be to be dumped in a ditch and slowly eaten by rabid rats.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

Peter Paul and Lee began a new Internet-based superhero creation, production, and marketing studio, Stan Lee Media, in 1998.[88] It grew to 165 people and went public through a reverse merger structured by investment banker Stan Medley in 1999, but, near the end of 2000, investigators discovered illegal stock manipulation by Paul and corporate officer Stephan Gordon.[89] Stan Lee Media filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in February 2001.[90] Paul was extradited to the U.S. from Brazil and pleaded guilty to violating SEC Rule 10b-5 in connection with trading of his stock in Stan Lee Media.[91][92] Lee was never implicated in the scheme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_F._Paul#Involvement_with_Stan_Lee

I remember the chapter in Stan's autobiography. He says Peter Paul used the line "You and your wife will never go hungry again." which he admits is exactly the kind of bullshit he always falls for.

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

What, like a Dark Quickening?

John Morales
John Morales

If you're being chased by a pack of wolves, wound one and keep running while they devour it.
Apparently a pack of Jews works the same way.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

1 day

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

If dubs he'll die before this summer.

Attached: red-skull-over-it.png (932.64 KB, 914x772)

James Reyes
James Reyes

Oh, okay then…

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit