The best looking footage all E3 wasn't even shown during Sony's presentation

that is subjective.

But it actually shows gameplay and not walking around like everything else we have seen from sony,

But it was

Or maybe i'm not a faggot who prefers Gameplay over walking around. Maybe you should take your cancer back to neogaf.

They tend to do that a lot.

(checked)
Gameplay over cinematic, maybe if he had something to show I'd let you slide with that get, now hand them over, faggot.

SUPER HAPPY ENDING

LOL

You think sony will release the ps2 games on ps4 before it's released?

Or release the PS2 Yakuzas on PS4 before the next one releases?

Would be a good way to get my shekels.

LOL

No shit Sherlock

That was pretty cool.

Lol, no stagger based combat? What a bunch of casuals.

Probably cut out to give more time for hamfisted muh diversity because of Orlando

But it was shown on a conference

checked
This is officially a Death Stranding thread now. What ruse cruise are we in for this time?

Yes I am, shut up.
*walks away from the mirror

Who gives a shit?
Its a cinematic, Kojipro and Platinum fangirls need to fellate a fucking handgun, jesus christ

warband's gameplay always bothered me

in multiplayer the infantry melee usually consists of people jumping around like a spastic doing mid-air attacks awkwardly until the other guys shield breaks and then you kill him
or you get your shield fucked by archers
or you horse around repetitively, and get fucked when theres archers
or you fuck people as an archer, unless they're doing some neo jumping around bullet time dodging shit
not to mention the weird counterstrike loadout thing
guess archery made sense in the game but infantry melee is weird as fuck and prefers naked people with low ping jumping around with a samurai sword or something

in singleplayer when you fight you just dick around with your horse for ages to fuck around with the braindead AI, not surprised the game was made by turks

the napoleonic wars mod felt a lot less awkward and siege is 200% cooler in it, glad they're updating those mechanics in bannerlord

Found the numale who wants male pregnancy to be a thing.

He clearly had no idea where he is and what's going on.

The only thing Snoop knows for sure is what hes doing since he does it 24/7.
I wonder how hard Alzheimers will hit him.