Brazil abolishes citizenship

A new bill created by the senator Aloysio Nunes, a leader of the PSDB, the largest "right-wing" party from the country, has just passed the congress that basically makes the brazilian citizenship meaningless, immigrants now have access to all rights which citizens do, including running for office, access to social welfare, public healt and educations, including public universities. There is literally no difference on having citizenship and being a regular migrant, which is absolutely easy to achieve in this country.

I'm currently reading the bill, since the (((media))) refuses to cover this at all, and the alternative media still hasnt had the chance to make a conclusive piece on this, so i can't report acurately on how fucked up things are, but there are rumours that the laws from the goverment of origin os the migrant can be applied on brazilian land, like muslim polygamy and things like that.

This may be the last nail on the coffin of this country, which has been on the life support for quite some time. Do not let your countries have the same fate as Brazil did.

Other urls found in this thread:

camara.gov.br/proposicoesWeb/fichadetramitacao?idProposicao=1594910
vagalume.com.br/victor-kreutz/a-cor-do-brasil.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Race_Question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

Nice source you got there, crioulo.

If this is true then It's time for plan B huehue

I guess the southern Brasilians might want to become independent from Brasil.

You beaten me to it.

Is that the region with the white people?

i bet globalists planned this,
they always experiment with this in poorer countries before truly pushing it on the west(if it works)

Great minds think alike

It's called the Axis South because of the high population of Germans, Italians, and to an extent Japanese. I'm guessing a large portion of White Portuguese live there as well. They already have a national myth with the Rio Grande Republic and the Ragamuffin war in the early 1800s

Yes but they are dwindling so it is best for them to secure the white people's future is by becoming a nation and ban the women from politics.

Now things go back to tribal warfare. The most violent groups will vie for power. People will get sick of the violence. A peaceful religion like Christianity will start to become popular. The Christian tribe will separate itself and build great things. Jews will infiltrate, bring in niggers to bribe/threaten Christian tribe leaders, break down walls, tribal warfare begins again, etc.

Whitopia

Can you read portuguese? If not, it's pointless, considering that even the local media has a complete blackout on the matter.
Here's the bill anyways: camara.gov.br/proposicoesWeb/fichadetramitacao?idProposicao=1594910
The bill itself can be found on the "redação final" link, which consists of a pdf file. Don't worry, the brazilian goverment isnt competent enough to plan anything mailicious with that file.

The south is one of the most cucked regions, though. Don't know how that would help, considering that all the migrants want to go there, and that they would probably open their border even harder than how it is now.

The portuguese who live in the south are mostly from the south of Portugal, which miscigenated a LOT with the muslims.
t.north portuguese.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in Brazil, though, since they preach in the prisons all the time to get the niggers's attention. Who knows how things will end up this time, considering that that group is also the only group with access to firearms, illegally of course.

So another experiment country for the global ZOG.
It's really interesting how many different social experiments they are running right before people's noses. Sweden, Worse Korea, Best Korea, Greece, Netherlands,…

Aaaand it's a cryptocommie.

Well shit huehue, looks like you're out of luck. What's the least cucked white region in your country? Any nationalists at all in your jungle hell?

FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, I DON'T WANT SANDNIGGERS COMING DOWN HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

another failed state incoming I guess

Well, if nothing else, this is going to make it really, really easy to get a Brazilian passport just for shits and giggles.

I guess it is a good news for the yanks because the yank laws prevent them buy buying the foreign health insurance.

the world won't go out with a bang, but a hue

If i had to to pick one, i'd say it's the southwest, but it's still britain-level cuckholdry.
However, the other parts of the country at least have the excuse of being extremely poor niggers wanting gibs. The south is not only a rich region, but a extremely white one. Of course this all was caused by hundreds of years of goverment propaganda, but it does help the "patological altruism" meme.
About the nationalist movements, there are: >the libertarians, american libertarian party-tier faggots and doesnt really fit the label
I guess that's about it.

The whole thread is about you not needing citizenship to use public services. You can just get a tourist visa and use our shitty public healthcare if you want.

Their should be a system like this

Alright, so there's that. How white are the troops? But really this is revolution talk and this needs to get back to the law. If some radical imam that wants sharia law wanted to run for a Brazilian office could the muzzies gather together and elect him even if he's not a citizen? That's what it sounds like.

Of course. Women are the sword wielded by propagandists which time and time again cuts and stabs us. Women should not have the right to vote. They are too susceptible to emotional manipulation.

Brazil is basically a big lab which shows the consequences of widespread race and cultural mixing.

I never felt anything for hues until I saw this. they actually used to be people.

So… why don't we take advantage of this and artificially vote for policies that will destroy Brazil?

There is; it's called Israel.

Not at all. Nor does the majority of the troops support these movements, they are mainly composed of veterans from the military goverment which are nostalgic about their youth. Not really a great movement.

I guess there's Jair Bolsonaro which is the equivalent of FN/AdD in Brazil, but the latest polls just came out and the marxist-leninist ex president Lula, who is being investigated for corruption in one of the largest corruption scandals in history, is polling ahead with 56% of support, against bolsonaro who has 27%. The south is one of the main supporters of Lula.
Bolsonaro is pretty white, but he married a mixed woman and has a pretty swarthy son.

There has been racemixing propaganda ever since the 1850s with the romanticist literature. Of course it's highly glorified nowadays.
vagalume.com.br/victor-kreutz/a-cor-do-brasil.html
Put this on google translate and read the show of horror. It was the theme of a soap opera watched by tens of millions of people.

Hitler dubs checked, Brazil is a fuck. Sorry huehue.

They all voted for the Commie Party. They are racially racist but don't mind being giving all their money to brown people.

Also, many of the younger people from that region get suckered into (((human rights))) (for criminals only ofc) and whatnot.

Yes, they should let us vote in their elections, perhaps through the embassies but preferably online.

It won't make a difference. I mean its a shitty bill but who would want to willingly migrate to Brazil?

Muslims, africans, venezuelans, retarded boomers, chinks and all sort of latin american garbage.

Yup. This is the final step in fully exterminating the hold out white population.

NOW HOW DO I WILL MAKE JOKES ABOUT EUROCUCKS?

Seriously guys, I'm considering becoming a hero. Where I can get a gun?

If you're white, just self-sort into a white country. Please.

you live in huehueland?

The only way people go into the US these days is throught the H1-B visas, and Trump wants to end that. Not defending the H1-B visas, since many more non-whites enter than whites, but that would severely limit our options.

Unless you're poor, you can get in. It might take a few years but you can definitely come. Or find another white country, perhaps in Europe.

It's important to coalesce if you want to avoid being swallowed up by the brown hordes.

The father of my grandmother was Italian, some of my family members managed to get citizenship.

I know Brazil is an irrelevant shithole and soon to become the paradise to everybody who lives in a worst shithole, but I kinda love here. I grew up here, all my friends and family are here, I don't want to ran away. I don't know… everybody, literally, can be Brazilian now… I sincerely don't know how to cope with this

Yes, I do.

Italy accept all descendants of Italian people who migrated, since you are able to proof, of course.

Carlos Marighella was a former commie fighter, who murdered dozens of people during the military govt.

The author of this obscenity was no one else than his fucking driver, now the most voted senator of the last elections.

Brazil needs to burn like Europe so it can be reborn from the ashes. The leftists here pose as conservatives and blend in easily. Trotsky's scissors at its best.

That's fine user, just don't let your family miscegenate… You won't be able to stop it if your grandkids end up marrying some taco and shits out some fat-faced mongrol goblin. You'll regret it.

Or the South African scenario where white people get raped and murdered. Maybe things seem… bearable for now, but you'd server your race more by joining them and fighting battles you can actually win.

I'd at least make a plan and start establishing a route such that you can leave at a moments notice.

user, German descendant masterrace here. Whole family from the Southern region. Though youre an inferior Italian maledetto (huehue) you're cool in my book. Godspeed.

HOLY SHIT! BRAZIL IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!

Well, i have portuguese citizenship, so i'm safe. But most whites here don't have that luxury of having dual-citizenship or having money like said.

(((Aloyisio Nuñes)))

Nah, i think he's just south portuguese mixed with native american.

Oh I can add that they are importing immigrants in that shithole. Haitians and Angolans, and they send them to the whitest parts of the country, who were colonized by germanics.

Lets also keep in mind that this is going to end in pure anarchy. Get your shit and don't puss out. learn how to machine a rifle. not one of those faggy smooth-bore SMG's. Your going to need some long range killing power to get out huehue land. Now would be the best time to rip into that Hellscape and get some oil and other raw materials.

Well, fuck! Too bad br chans are too weak willed and filled of fags to actually try to do something about this.

ht tps://www.therebel.media/top_5_mahmoud_mohamed_ali_hussein_turns_himself_in_for_coptic_church_bombing
"The United Kingdom said on Friday it would pay for refugees to leave Europe and settle in Latin America and Asia. The proposal was presented by the British Prime Minister, Theresa May, during the European summit in Malta. The State learned from UN refugee services sources that Brazil would be one of the countries chosen to resettle some of those refugees.

The British would be willing to put 30 million pounds sterling into a fund to promote the relocation of these refugees to other regions, as well as aid those who are in makeshift camps at the doors of the block, unable to enter."

A decreasing in the white Brazilian population, crime at all time high, a lot of nigger and mongoloids and now this.

RIP in peace Brazil.

Only because you fags fall for the demoralization b8 that the niggers post on the threads. We do have the potential for organizing, we just need to get our shit together and ignore the shills.

Well that's a bit close for comfort. Guess we will be getting sand niggers on the border soon enough. Not like we all haven't been stocking up on ammo.

JUST
What am I supposed to do now? I guess I need to start trying to get my dual italian citizenship.

Nah, fam. I left that hell hole years ago.

holy shit this is easy af to make. I don't see tolerances listed anywhere, but still.

top kek

BRchan is full of commies and 55 is full of half-niggers. There is nowhere to go, but here.

Why does the cunt relocate them to everywhere but Africa/Middle East? You know, after you guys got swarmed, the least you guys could've done is served as a containment as opposed to spreading the diseases. If you guys were going to 'get sick if refugees', the least you guys could do is send them back where they came from/execute them. Alas, the disease spreads.

International bankers paid our deputies and senators to allow this law.
There is no left or right here, just greed.
Such is capitalism bros…

Short Stroke pistons and a 2 lug bolt are what I had in mind. just remember to have a rifled barrel at least.

True, but we only ever get together in threads like these in like 5 threads a year. We wont ever organize like this.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Who the hell would want to immigrate to Brazil? Isn't that poo in the loo Jr.?

You could always marry a faggot in hollywood to get citizenship, divorce them taking everything they are worth and then move to the midwest.

Compatriota, não te deixes enganar, a suposta miscegenação portuguesa teve pouco ou nenhum efeito na maioria da população

Also Keep this in mind

Oh, my monkey friend, i lost.

You're thinking as a white person. If you were a sub-humam you would see this as an opportunity to leave your degenerate country and live in a kind of better place.

If you are in the middle class life isn't that hard.

Is that why there is a lot of niggers coming to the south this days?

Like, 5 year ago there was 999999999 whites, 1 halfbreed in the south, now there is like 100 whites and 40 niggers, what the fuck man?

Huh, i always assumed those tests were done on Lisbon. I do know that some tests made on Porto turned out that the population there had more than 95% of european ancestry.
Do you have any test made in places like Évora?

Iberian is a tricky term because it originated from a genetically similar tribe that moved into the area which now composes southeastern spain in the middle antiquity. Most of the portuguese population, assuming there really wasnt that much miscigenation in some areas, probably came from france, then settled in galiza and finally moved southwards in the 15.000s BC. But yeah, we are pretty damn close to the spanish.

Of course, though it's more correct to say that they do things in poorer countries first because they can get away with them there. They want labor to be a completely fluid resource that can efficiently go wherever it's needed. It's great if all you care about is the economy and global management.

I don't have tests from specifically Évora, but i'll dump what i do have.

Come on, nigger, you know the biggest suport comes from the northeast, stop saying shit, severino.

This is a blatant attack on the US.

To get around US border restrictions.

That party in Brazil is a complete fraud.

Oh dear.

I think you could take the Sao Paulo region (but nuke the city) and Mato Grosso do Sul.

I think a country like that could also unite with Uruguay and genocide Paraguay and Bolivia. Also make a switch to Spanish because it's better than """Portugese""" brazilian anyway.

Yeah, free travel from Brazil to the US is going to have to be halted, till this gets taken care of.

time for war me thinks. I've had enough of this.

Needs more Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out.

but if it's successful won't Jews be worried the idea of abolishing citizenship may infect young Israeli minds?

I for one look forward to the new multiracial future Jewish dystopia.

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH!

When y'all Huenigs gonna do Rio Grande do Sul independence?

So Brazil is just future USA?

Sucks that they lost their culture but i'd have to see that video in color and not in black and white to know what the genetic impact has been on their population over these years. I'm sure they are worse off than before but everywhere is really, however they seem to have fallen the furthest the fastest for some reason.

I just explained in the other post that the niggers in the northwest at least have the gibs as an excuse to vote on the workers party. There is absolutely no excuse as to why Rio Grande so Sul votes for them.
Paraná is alright, though.

There isnt free travel between Brazil and America. A regular brazilian citizen needs to go to the US embassy and get a regular visa.

Nah, latin american spanish is also trash. The accent you usually find in the south is quite nice, unlike the northeastern and southwestern accents.

The south does not support Lula, are you crazy? Also bolsonaro is heavily involved with Mossad, all his kids openly work for it. This country is a joke, and it is also what america will be in a few years.

Maybe. But as well you can look to almost any country in the Middle East or even India if you change your time frame to thousands of years if you want to see what our future could hold if we let the founder race die out.

Here's more, I'm sure there's some tests from the south, just gotta look for them.

What the fuck is this?

Its absurdly difficult for white people to move into white countries. Appearently only niggers and arabs are worthy of help in this world.

Such culture!
Impressive.

I'm not a big fan of Bolsonaro either fam, but that's what we have for the day. Also obrigatory voting.

All of those, except the ones from Azores and Madeira, are either from the north or from the center. Idk, every time i go to Lisbon i see some really moorish-looking people there. Might be something local because of history, but i can't help but notice the difference on how people look from there and Porto.
Are you that guy from Setúbal whose mother came from Mozambique? If yes, gotta get in touch fam.

The only way to save your nation is to bring back the monarchy.

Why do you assume he's talking about Brazilian healthcare? There are other reasons to want an alternative passport.

Fuck the monarchy, they are a bunch of high-horse retards. The military offered them a return to power in the 60's and they refused, so the commies immediately moved in to seize power and , well, look at the cuntry today.

The royal house are a bunch of autistic cucks tbh. Dom Bertrand is alright, but he's with a foot in the grave.

It's still relatively hard to get brazilian citizenship, it's just that it's completely useless for every matter inside the country. This wont help passport seeking scammers.

It has a lot to do with the so called 'retornados', miscegenation took place mostly in the colonies. Take António Costa has an example, he's a mystery meat whose parents came from Goa, he can speak extremely well portuguese, he can act like a portuguese, he can even say he's portuguese, but we all know he's a shitskin. Most of the people you see that look muslim, or that look half-niggers are for the most part retornados, hence why after 25 de abril the population was accused of discrimination against them, the people were never okay with reintegrating them in our society. Same for the niggers, the majority of people didn't really want them here back then, but a large amount of them were convinced of the opposite by our enemies, who are now praised as liberators.

I'm not saying there wasn't any miscegenation, that'd be stupid of me, but it was never accepted in Portugal. The people that are considered shitskins are still a minority slowly rising in Lisbon due to the fucking ghettoes, the majority of the country is still white. The only city that makes you think otherwise is Lisbon and the surrounding cities .. everywhere else it looks like an homogeneous society.
Nah mate, i'm from trás-os-montes, both parents born there

The fall from the monarchy is what started the slow roll to ruin to begin with. You're seeing tales of the royal family and the military disappearing from your history books while bolstering stories about commie shitskins. Royalty may act like cucks in the times, but you'd see it end for most periods of time if they had control once again.

surrounding towns*

well i have no reason to pretend i give a shit about niggers anymore

prepare for 20 times the number of natsocs in brazil

Why would you even pay taxes in such a country?

Makes sense, same thing happened with the dutch, ergo Geert Wilder's asian features. There's also the fact that Lisbon was a very important port for the entire region, which certainly attracted moorish traders who probably settled there. I really need to get to know the countryside of the south, part of my ignorance about the subject might come for the fact that i have never been there.

Nice, my family is from Braga and Miranda, and i plan on moving to somewhere on Bragança or Vila Real in the next decade soon

Lad, the ruin of Brazil started on 1822. There was literally no reason for the prince to declare independence if not for the greed of some individuals who wanted to exploit the land. There was literally no movement for independence before the elites started pushing out propaganda for secession.
Have you ever heard of the tales of the bandeirantes on how they conquered the country on the school? No, of course not, because they were portuguese and the portuguese were our evil overlords who exploited us with a 20% flat tax on the population.
Would also like to remind you that it was on the empire when the racemixing propaganda began. (indianismo)

And to think the largest National Socialist party outside Germany was Brazilian.

Colonies left and right were becoming independent. It was only a matter of time until Portugal would lose Brazil and they knew it. By declaring independence himself, on his own terms, he kept the country under his family's control.

holy shit what pozzed retardation of a history book did you color on?

For the same reason Brazil became independent. The (((elites))) wanted to keep all the profits for themselves, not sharing them with the crown.
Pragmatically speaking this makes total sense, but it doesnt make it any more moral than the other countries' independence.

Can you point out specifically what i said was wrong? Are you going to deny that the indianismo, which many of it's books were subsidized by the crown, was explicit racemixing propaganda with the natives?

Brazil seems like a model UN state.
>UNESCO would start a campaign to spread the results of the report to a "vast public" such as by publishing pamphlets. It described Brazil as having an "exemplary situation" regarding race relations and that research should be undertaken in order to understand the causes of this (((harmony))).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Race_Question

ewww

user, i was thinking along this exact same line. Bear with me fellow anons not familiar with Robert A. Heinlein's book Starship Troopers (Which you all fucking should be).

"In the distant future, several hundred years after a revolution by Galactic War Veterans overthrew the world's governments and imposed a militaristic regime titled 'The Global Federation of Earth'"

Maybe that future is upon us? I propose this: Holla Forumsacks invade brazil, start small, secure a position in running for complete control of their government. This could be exactly what we've been looking for, our own land/country. We could shape this into a utopia, free of communism and jews, race mixing and subhumans all together. I'm not completely retarded, this would take decades if not half a century to accomplish but this is all food for thought. Reverse all marxist/commie garbage, especially the bill they just signed into law. We could use this to great extent, effectively blowing this up in their stupid communist faces. Imagine the shock when they find out the errors of their ways, it makes my sides leave orbit!

We kick the jews out (who am i kidding, concentration camps), deport slimes, niggers, majority of degenerate trash. Major banks and globalist banks blown the fuck out, back a new currency off gold. Literally turn this third world dumpster heap into a gleaming first world country. Follow in the foot steps of uncle Adolf and rebuild a country with a clean slate more than likely using the current people as a labor force to accomplish this. The idea could be worked and expanded on, and i'm not preaching that its perfect because it is far from it but it is a start.

Before i get ahead of myself, the book is a great starting point to what the country could be (minus the globalist aspect) and is definitely a good read for anyone claiming to be a Holla Forumsack

Well, Brazil does have a shitton of natural resources. You would only need to get past the goverment which doesnt follow its own laws when its interest comes into question, the 150 million niggers and the waves of migrants that are to come now.

7-1

Judging by this thread, it seems like Brazil is some sort of banana republic, or something.

Jesus christ is this the final act? I'm really hoping the space nazi's come and save us.

Growing up white in Brasil was really something. Everybody knows it to be the ultimate blandda multikulti shithole on the planets and they're right but it is still a shithole. Not a paradise as leftists will constantly sell you as and the more interesting thing is how selfaware everyone is of it. For example, in Brasil, there is a reverse one drop rule. People will do anything to be white because they don't want to be a monkey. Multikulti = failure and everyone knows it deep down inside, everybody wants to do whatever they can to grab on to any hope of their white heritage as they possibly can. But still, it is a shithole. It will always be a shithole. Commies, leftism, 'rightist' that are really just commies and leftists in disguise, and the awful multikulti crime ridden subhuman hell that is huesil. All nations of the world should look towards Brasil and ensure they do not even end up like it, suring its fate. For USA, that fate is not something they can escape. For Europe and other countrys? There is still time no matter how hopeless it looks. Don't become the huehue my friends. Become the ubermensch.

The hell do you mean?

White Brazilians can come to the United States once we've reclaimed our nation fully. Same goes for any white Argentinians and Chileans.

Time to do a little bit of reading user, there are actually quite a few whites left in South America.

I've wanted to move to Brazil for a while now, then this comes out. So….all bullshitting aside, if I fly down there, rent and apartment, how long until I get a passport and citizenship? Would the naturalization laws still be valid, or what……?

I'd recommend Chile instead. Third highest standard of living in the Americas, only the United States and Canada have it better. They also have a booming tech industry, excellent food, and beautiful terrain.

Not to mention lots of free helicopter rides for Commies. :^)

I didn't know tech was booming. This pleases me, as I have been juggling the idea of starting my own company since living in e-Estonia.
If so excellent

(Duly noted)

However…my question still stands.

"How long until I'm culturally enriched?" is what you should really be asking, in that situation.

Dude, Pinochet was Chilean. Some of the University students have Marxist tendencies apparently, but where is that not the case?

Chile and maybe Uruguay are the best places to move in South America imo

RIP
This will be a great example for redpilling in 5 years.
Make sure to document the downfall of a country with (((open gates))).

Funny how this thread came up, just as I was giving some thought today on how lax migration laws and control are here in hueland.

I happened to be watching the evening news today, and there was a report about a Bulgarian migrant who was murdered this week in a drive-by shooting. Nothing new about gringos getting murdered here, but in this case it looks like it was a premeditaded drug gang related murder. The guy had already served 5 years in prison here for drug trafficking, apparently got in trouble with the law soon after he migrated to Brazil. As I watched this I wondered, after he served his sentence, why no one thought of deporting his ass and barring him from entering this country ever again? He was still living here legally and even owned a business. What a fucking joke.

Some people on Holla Forums don't like Pinochet because he was into (((lolbertarian economics))) rather than being a national socialist, but as far as his helicopter related extracurricular actives go, he was a pretty cool guy.

Anyone who physically removes commies is an alright guy

They can't keep speaking beaner languages though

Cant wait for this god damn gay ass world to end

hell yeah, i'm team North Korea til the end … nuke this fucker asap

Well that's a given. Although I will say proper Spanish and proper Portuguese sound significantly different than Brazilian Portuguese and South American Spanish.

THIS IS A GOOD THING

If there was any organized aryan ethno-nationalist effort, they'd exploit the living shit out of this skies clear loophole, run for offices there, essentially colonize the country.
Just pay non-hues 2$ to fly them to Brazil to vote for you, declare yourself caesar, move in the guns to enforce yourself, enslave the brown horde for the purpose of the ethno state, etc.

We are totally outnumbered by the shitskins you fucking imbecile.

it nearly is, at least the non-white parts
have you seen what happens in their prisons?
or favelas?
its subhuman tier

checkm8 atheists

Lol

Huehueland can't get any worse than it is, though.

looks like los angeles.

I don't think anyone would notice. First of
all, Brazil is already a multicultural dystopia,
and second, who would want to emigrate to Brazil anyway? (Well many would, if it
was entirely White).

That looks really nice. That guy has a sun room and shit. Not traditional US materials, but better than US shit in a lot of places.

can you sign up for huemonkey neetbux online?

It literally does though, look it up…

no, that would be thailand.

It's very unlikely that someone would achieve the presidency without (((their))) consent. Trust me, it would be much more easier if shitskins were the only problem over here…

I love when this shit happens, because it shows our own people what this does to countries. Venezuela has shown the new generation, who never experienced the Soviet Union, what socialism REALLY does to a country. Now, Brazil will show us what happens when you make citizenship "just meaningless papers".

where the fuck is the dwarf liberty statue? what a disgrace of a havan store

pretty cool building, though

You're a special kind of stupid.

DUDE WEED

t. leaf

Fortunately we had that in Canada in the 90's.

Bangu in Rio de Janeiro outside a mall. Used to be able to see it from my apartment window.

i never really post in this place but here's how it will go down

I wonder if it is easy to get a Chilean visa with the Brasilian passport?

don't worry guy's they're natural conservatives who only want a better life for their children :^)

which was also the same reason why they exiled our emperor Pedro II. old republic was a fucking mistake.

Sounds like a full-blown open border lolbertarian to me. A bunch of these faggots actually wanted to start a "charity" to ship as many niggers as possible from Africa to Argentinia a few years back.

you have no idea just how fucked things really are in Brazil, and I'm not even talking about the racial question

No prob. English is piss easy to learn. Anyone not able to do even that really shouldn't be allowed to function in civilized societies.

It's from the future.

We should all get a second passport from .br then. Might need to dip after murdering a few antifa faggots for instance. No extradition with the US either right?

Abandon Bro-zillo, move all whites to Argentina, build a wall, and prepare for a reconquista.

thnx trump