Webm Thread: Serbia edition

You know the drill, ONLY GAME RELATED WEBMS ALLOWED BECAUSE THIS IS A BOARD ABOUT VIDEO GAMES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfpJCeJzQEI
youtube.com/watch?v=ltW84Fhxtno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post his rap song, I forgot to save it

That's some fine video game if I have seen any.

I can do vidya games

you're on the wrong side of history AGAIN 8ch. shitlords

Homefront 1 & 2 are video games and so is best korea

k

More like Cancer Thread

Yeah sure

Videogames

Can someone please explain to me this new meme and/or obsession with Serbs that these nu chans have? We used to be about Japanese culture, not about people oppressing Muslims.

Only good muslim is a dead muslim.

Also this thread is totally video games.

I'm going to oppress your ass, faggot

I really like the fact that 4chan doesn't allow the right wing shitheads like yourselves there and would have you banned in an instant. Guess there is truth to it that Holla Forums truly is too extreme for 4chan.

Here's your reply.

fucking hell

High Octane Fascism

I can't wait

never ever

This thread needs more birds

Jesus, this Keem dude sounds like a dick

I agree

Well that was depressing

Thats depressing

need a source on all the lewdsplease

Ironic shitposters will also be killed right alongside the liberals. All of you will be slaughtered and the world will laugh.

Im out of bird webmsDoes this count?

Papi is best berd

cringe

You're god damn right

Did that guy just stick a fucking log in those tank treads?

That poor bird.

Are you blind? Yes

test
also needs a filename

Dude I love leslie fish. "The Sun Is Also A Warrior" is a great one.

Source?

Obligatory.

Damn straight it is.

Kinda sad that there's no Risk of Rain characters in there, usually at least the Commando makes it in.

>BEH!
What the fuck was that?

No idea tbh

DAS RITE

The audio from the prologue of the episode overlaid the first few frames of the op.

I worked at EB Games, I know what that guy is feeling.

Fucking Fifa.

quoted the wrong post

Jesus Christ that centaur's voice is perfect

The way this man plays with electricity under the guise of being a bumbling idiot is brilliant. Pretty much anyone trying to imitate him without at least a 2-year degree in electrical engineering would kill themselves.

I'm genuinely triggered right now. Please leave my safe space and never come back.

i read your post and just burst out laughing
then i watched the webm and couldnt stop for like a fucking minute

I know, I think her voice actor did a few songs, I'll go look for you

I saw the documentary this is from and it actually gets even darker from there. The part where the fishermen cut the shark's fins off, and dump her back in the water, and she's trying so hard to move is going to haunt me forever.

I appreciate it, man

Not a problem, you should watch the show too, it's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=kfpJCeJzQEI

youtube.com/watch?v=ltW84Fhxtno

Papi is my favouriteThe harpy

I got you, son.

I saw a deer get hit by a dump truck and slide past my car at 50MPH, I pulled over to the side with my hazards on and backed up to it

Called the cops so somebody could come out and shoot it to put it out of its misery, deer was gasping for air and its eyes were darting around paniced unable to move, so I sat there and had the deer calm down by gently petting its neck

10 minutes later it died

I mean, if you want to talk fucked up shit and all

Am I the only one who sees absolutely nothing in this post?

What are you talking about, that webm is fucking hilarious.

No, I see it too

The legends say it the ghost of a dead user, that shit posts to this day

Oh fuck, how do we appease him?

I… what?

source?

hey remember when people were actually worth something

Thanks a bunch.

sacrificing Reddit users from what I was told

That was a long time ago…

Harpies a cute

I'll be sure to check it out

Refer to this

There is only 1 season up currently,but the manga has a bunch more,and its still ongoing

A strange case where the parody "Onion News Network" is more accurate then the "real" news…

He used to have the most banned youtube accounts and Mircosoft accounts. I also heard that the guy was a pedo back when he had the [email protected]/* */ trolling 13 year olds in Halo.

I wonder what shitty get we'll get this time

Hopefully its not taken by the fags at /monster/.

You sure?
What about \leftypol\ or /Zoo/

This

… On second thought, let /monster/ have it…

Source?

Shits staged

Autistic Animu Moeshit No. 356

Why live?

you must be new to slavs

Actually, the name is in the meta data, open it in a media player you fucking dunce

This is the best one yet.
Keep on doing what you're doing, also will be sad day when dog passes.

nICE

Thanks

No problem

Christ, I think I prefer the not even slightly vidya webms

I remember when anime used to be fluid like that…

FOR >>>/a/

Huh… slower than I thought…

OKAY NOW FOR REAL!

GET

I WILL NOT FAIL THIS TIME!

FUUUUUUUUCK

check me out, man, i got this

James is a faggot

I AM NOT GAY!

Let me try

FUCK

I WILL FUCKING GET YOU FOR THIS

Well we tried, rest in peace get

apparently that webm losing its sound makes the entire webm useless because you dont know whats going on, right?

NICE GET!

nice

damn…

Checked. Thread theme

Not too bad yourself user

Nice pity dubs, loser.

Assfaggots is boring to watch without some stupid meme going on around it, which cannot happen if there is no sound. It also means it's probably a webm from Halfchan, which is for fags.

so that guy is staring at "world meme database" written backwards.

Link to one of this guy's videos please.

The world is too much of a dark place for her to shine through user

(observed)
Nice dub trips.

it was pretty spicy.

Is she autistic or something?
Can this cunt not eat normally ?

I…uh…….wat?????

this is some rly autistic shit, right here.

All anime girls are retarded, it's why most of them never leave middle school.

chen

reported for honking

nice, sometimes you just got to do it yourselves.

the little cry at the end

So what was she really arguing about?

The protagonist being an edgy faggot

I hated him before. Now I would beat him the fuck up if I saw him

how modern day Serbs view the Bosnian genocide ?

if japan's culture is actually somewhat accurately reflected in the sheer frequency of what's portrayed in the majority of anime, then the vast majority of its male population are extremely passive, non-confrontational pussies. If I knew that I wouldn't need to worry about their xenophobia, I'm absolutely sure I could go there and land an amazing nip girl within a week.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Nevermind, I know the answer. It's the breakdown of the family unit.

This made my night, thankyou.

You're right, and their xenophobic antics aren't that worthwhile to be honest. Even the edgiest among them when arguing about foreign holidays barely even have the balls to shout their whining. And their pussyness is so great that many can't even interact with women anymore hence the further decline in birthrates and the increase in NEETdom. You might be able to score big, but the women can be unpredictable at times or not be fond of whiteys or otherwise.

If I remember correctly, if you are white you'll get hit on almost immediately, just not by the right kind of woman

why did it shoot an abandoned building?

it was out of control

if it was out of control, did it proceed to just continue shooting random things, or did it start selecting targets because plot reasons? because if the latter, that makes no sense

I love you even though you're dead.

Watched this video a while back, it was linked here and he explains that Japanese women aren't what they're hyped up to be.

He's MGTOW if that triggers you

Holy fuck I hate anime and I hate the weebs that parade this shit around like we should all love it because.
Kawai segui desu moe!!111

That bitch has her back arced forward, butt of gun way above where it should be, and face not pressed against the gun.

All of this is fucking stupid, japs are fucking stupid, which is why their country is going straight to shit.

The only thing worse then a gook is a fucking gook worshiper, if I explained what would happen to Japan after they lost the War I'm pretty sure they would fucking kill themselves.

It's to be expected at this point. Also something about the guy's forehead looks awfully familiar.

Are you triggered?

Heres some more

What about it?

If I say it, user may start making rumors about me.

You tried a bit too hard user

the guy's had 4 wives, i'm not surprised he's MGTOW
i do think the majority of women are pretty shit, but on the flip side this guy clearly isn't able to discern the few gems from the rest of the shit. I mean 4 wives? How do you go through 3 and not learn from your mistakes?

This tbh fam.

He's right, you know.

it was programmed to reach a city and blow it and itself up while also fucking shit up along the way, basically.

same tbh smh fam

I'll be honest, I forgot it was about suicide when I uploaded it.

what movie is that

you got the source for these gems?

orangeseed omega

I know this is a webm thread, but goddamn you should have just posted the youtube vid. That quality is awful. Sick game though.

i loved playing as yoshi even though he was a bit gimped/much harder to play than other characters. the guy using yoshi in this game was god tier.

This is so pathetic, the voice-cracks and the constant Y-pose, just wow. I have never seen more impotent rage.

i need to know whether these guys were attempting to be funny, but playing the cancer completely straight, or if this was supposed to be ironic satire of how shitty cancer is. The thing is, it doesn't fucking matter, because their end product is just fucking horrible and is a pure abortion.

well if it doesn't matter than why do you need to know?

Anyone have the hotline miami version of that?

The hell does the grab button next to update do? Just noticed it.

click the check box on a post or a few posts, then click it

so it's like an instant archiver?

yeah

God even niggers have White knights
That nigger was obviously invited to fight that female.
As soon as he started laying hands old boy came to stomp him out when he lost his balance.

They have no honor

If only fellow Stalker, if only

Any context on this?

Fucking Niggers.

You would be surprised nigger.
If honor was taught to them they could learn.
Call me Holla Forums call me shill, jidf or whatever, but I have grown up around niggers and whites in the shithole that is known as Detroit.

Niggers may be inferior but they are in no way pointless or useless.

If I had my way I would put the next three generations in the military then release them back into their concrete jungles to see if they would develop the ability through discipline to sort their shit out.

No idea

I know, I dont like them

Discipline certainly improves matters.

I think it was supposed to be a pro-refugee advert (look at what those poor refugees have to go through, we must let them in!). Instead it got repurposed into an anti-rapefugee ad (let rapefugees in and this is what will happen to our children!)

It worked for the Mongols.
I like to think Asians and Whites are superior because their environment made them self discipline, while niggers and alternative races have to learn it through the same conditions that made our ancestors learn it.

However Welfare and SJW huggy feely bullshit keeps them from ever learning.

I just dream of an America where we are fanatically loyal to each other under the flag, reaching into space teach Ayys how to into FREEDOM.

My soul aches.

Man I love thse, when that dog passes he will live on in all of our hearts, at least mine.
I only wish my dog had musical ability.

Forgive my soppiness I have been drinking to the point I feel the need to share it with everyone like an user who has lost an argument.

I love each and everyone of you faggots, I can only hope when it all dissapears you will remember this place fondly.

keep doing what your doing user, or keep posting what some other user did, I havbe no idea if these come from another board.

Is there such a place a board dedicated to making muscial dogs.?

Jesus Christ user, they are YTPMV, look it up

Sh-shut up… faggot!
Just kidding, this is one of my favourite places on the internet if only for the dankness.

I never watch this series, but do anyone ever die? It seems like these are all for sport, but a number of things can go wrong especially with the bullshit in that clip.

Its just a show…

DID SOMEONE SAY MONGOLS?

I am not familiar until now.
Thanks faggot.

Why does he say that? Is he a jew?

No idea, but wouldn't you be scared if a big Russian man yelled it at you?

GOTTA GET YOU, LIKE A SPACE BOY

a classic

Didnt see it till a few days ago actually

I believe the general premise of the show is that it's different schools going against each other in tank battles. I think shells they fire are special shells that can't pen the armor however there is special tech in the tank and shells that calculate if it a knockout or not.

However, you see clips like these where you have pre WWII light tanks with thin armor going up against more advanced tanks equipped with cannons specially made to penetrate several inches of armor.

The shells could be made of solid plastic and it would still be dangerous with those velocities and the crews could still get a face full of shrapnel. I think they should have made different classes of tanks instead of pitting them all together.

And lets not get into the other physic defining bullshit

Just made this one for you all

Faggot fucking delete the dance collab

we wuz apes n shiiieeeeeet

Reminder that the VA said all that shit in one go.

this place needs more lewds.

sauce?

Here's a better one

Damn Penn, it's illegal to own niggers like that.

It feels good to have been able to identify that immediately.

What the fuck am I reading. It was Islamic conquest of Slavic countries, oppression of the natives and their slavery for hundreds of years that turned some Balkan countries into Islamic countries - and now you're ACTUALLY fucking defending those savages?

The Serbs should exterminate every last one of them. That land does not belong to Moslems.

pink floyd is maximum comfy

I don't think they'd like you calling a justified cleaning of your lands a genocide. Do parasites have rights? Do the lives of parasites have value?

It's not a real word. Phobia means irrational fear. Not wanting foreigners into your country is a rational conclusion based on evidence and facts.

He's still in the right though, as the case seems that the mongrel drove into his car and caused some damage.

Accidents happen, you don't go into fits of rage and act like an ape for sheet metal unless it's a 60 year old Roll Royce or the cunt was DUI and killed someone, insurance is a requirement for a reason.

i liek to hear this in loop

Jesus Christ my sides

I think these were the fires in Washington state last year.

Why would somebody shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

At least you can talk.

congrats on the file size

You must be American.

Whats the source? I think you mentioned it before but this time save it.

I was about to save that shit so I could masturbate to the girl getting caught with her pants down later, didn't knew it would take such a weird turn.