'WITH SYRIA IN PIECES, IT’S TIME TO RECOGNIZE ISRAEL’S ANNEXATION OF THE GOLAN'

BREAKING: the entire Syrian "civil war" was really just an Israeli land grab

archive.fo/8b9BW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Oren
archive.is/u4Ldw
youtube.com/watch?v=DLzxrzFCyOs
besacenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Inbar-Destroying-IS-Strategic-Mistake-PP-352-2-Aug-2016.pdf
for
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surprising absolutely no one

If this happens under Trump may Lincoln Rockwell greet him and boot him into traitors hell.

The greater Israel plan slowly advancing

All according to plan! hehehehe…..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

pure coincidence

Requesting image of Israel think tank's conclusion not to defeat ISIS.

Nevermind, found it.

I don't understand why they don't just take it over. Not like anyone would stand up to them.

Russia would at the moment

That moab strike must have really pissed the kikes off, they're going ahead anyway, U.S. or no.

Are you implying the jews are fucking up again?

When did he say he was against Zionism?

I've never quite understood that "Greater Israel" border. That one long straight line. What's the significance?

Looks like something's been cut in half to me.

Boy, I didn't see this coming.

Maybe. I just find it odd that it cuts right through Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Iran in such an odd way. Who came up with that map?

Iraq*

It's almost like the Jews had ulterior motives from the beginning

All they know how to do is double down, even when the plan is falling apart. A muhrine friend of mine told me they've moved into entirely different areas and are actually wrecking ISIS' shit, but the kikes are hell bent on starting war anyway.

Pretty much. I mean shit, look at the shilling going on the past couple of days.

Everytime they get BTFO they just push twice as hard. It's more of a nuisance than anything else.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Oren

>Michael Bornstein Oren (Hebrew: מיכאל אורן; born Michael Scott Bornstein; May 20, 1955) is an American-born Israeli historian, author, politician, former ambassador to the United States (2009–2013), and current member of the Knesset for the Kulanu party and the Deputy Minister for Diplomacy in the Prime Minister's Office.

>Oren retired as ambassador to the United States in 2013, replaced by Ron Dermer.

The moment any Israeli forces show up there, the russians will bomb them into oblivion. This isn't a game like Palestine, where all they got is rocks and sticks.

Well played. It's almost like they know their time is drawing to a close so they are kicking into high gear to try and rush it. unknowing that this will be (((their))) downfall, and thanks to the information age, they will have no where to run to after being collectively figured out as the scourge they are

Free AK and 200 rounds of ammo to any camelfucker migrant that wants passage back to Syria to fight for Assad.

Russians arent going to turn on Israelis
KGB agents helped to set up Israel you fuckers, dig deeper

They won't allow Israel take the land, that is out of the question at the moment.

NO BIAS HERE GOYIM.

"Oy vey goyim, we just stole your land and killed your people - we're defending ourselves!"

OF COURSH!

>The outburst and subsequent arrest of the protesters sparked controversy over whether the protesters were exercising free speech, as they claimed they were, or whether it was a suppression of free speech (i.e., of the right of Oren and his audience to a free exchange of ideas), as university officials claimed.
>On September 23, 2011, a jury convicted 10 Muslim students, 7 from UC Irvine and 3 from UC Riverside, of disrupting Oren's February 2010 speech.

"The United States has the most powerful army in all of history, they're thousands of miles away from Iran, and they don't feel any direct threat. Israel is in Iran's backyard, and faces a clear and direct threat from Iranian proxies such as Hezbollah and Hamas. The IDF is a strong military force, but does not have the capacity and magnitude the US Army has to deter aggression."

"[Contemporary] American policy- makers, it will be shown, wrestled with many of the same challenges in the area faced by their . . . predecessors and similarly strove to reconcile their strategic and ideological interests. Mythic images of the Middle East, meanwhile, remained a mainstay of American popular culture. . . . The objective [of this final section] is to enable Americans to read about the fighting in Iraq and hear the echoes of the Barbary wars and Operation Torch [the code name for the American landing in North Africa in World War II] or to follow presidential efforts to mediate between Palestinians and Israelis and see the shadows of Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson."

"America alone (or so it can be claimed), in addition to pursuing, sometimes ruthlessly, its national interests like any other country, has frequently acted with the best interests of others in mind. One can compile a long list of major American foreign-policy decisions, by no means all of them regarding the Middle East—entering World War I, the Marshall Plan, intervening in Bosnia and Kosovo, etc.—that arguably had, alongside their purely pragmatic calculations, a genuine element of idealism, without which it would have been difficult, if not impossible, to obtain support for them from the American public. More than the citizens of other democracies, Americans really do expect their governments to be a force for good in the world."

I can't keep reading.

archive.is/u4Ldw

Syria exists but they can't talk to anybody, they can talk to Palestine which doesn't exist.

They are cocky because they aren't afraid of the consequences. In a sane world they would be be nailed to a wall by the tongue and you all know I'm right.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FTFY

That's the most autistic border anyone could come up with, not su much because of that line, but because they want the borders to be on the Nile and Euphrates, wich are population centers, instead of the desert( a natural border). Anyway, I doubt any jews actually want this, they probably want to control the whole wold anyway.

Any other country in the same position would say something like "It is a very sad tragedy and we pray for America. We too have to deal with shitskins and sympathize with you."
Not the jews, though. They say "It's a good thing because now you'll give us shit because you're stupid."

Their being cocky has been what's allowing normies and others to wake up to their obvious shit. And they know that the populace is slowly waking up and realizing their tricks. They're in a panic but over exposing their hand would result in further pushing the populace into full on redpill. They're on the losing side, even with the help of the indoctrinated leftists revealing their fangs and claws. They're only revealing more and more just how (((they))) are connected to one another.

Do you feel in charge? This is not how someone in panic acts.
Normalfags are worried about THE GAME. Maybe they're on the losing side, but normalfags would never do anything disobedient they'll just side with the victors.

They have to deal with their cousins the Saudis who control the peninsula. Israel is helping SA with the Yemen war, which is a land grab by SA. My guess is they have a land swap deal in place.

Bump for visibility.
This is a good thread and more people need to see it.

mummy?

….wait, do you mean to tell me there's some kind of silver lining to the sessions/assange comments?

I just lost The Game.

Fuck, that meme is vintage.

Some memes should have died 10 years ago.

Fuck you nigger.

Who's this motherfucker!?

kill yourself

You son of a bitch

No U

it's always good to know what the kikes are planning, even if the thread attracts shills.

goatse.cx

In the CY+2, goatse no longer even counts as a shock image.

How far we've come.

Truly, the internet is dead.

We really need to meme Arab segregation & immigration into Israel

Bullshit.

Now-that's-what-I-call-shilling.jpg

Yeah, seeing selfcastrations and gore and the Tribe.net threads make mr. Distended anus look tame as fuck.

Jew journalist.

I've literally non ironically never cared about this meme

is this 1998 or are you extremely naive, young and immature?

it's called desensitization, it's a thing

Hang on, but what about the endless posts and threads cheering on and championing neo-con frauds like Trump, Gert Wilders and Le Pen?
Wouldn;t that make them all paid jewish hasbara shills for non-stop electioneering and campaigning for these ZOG puppets?

There's a balance lad. We do not like ANY of kike-puppets; however when faced between a kikepuppet who openly wants to immigration so as to further destroy our demographics, and a kike puppet who claims to want to stop immigration - there is only one option.

First and foremost we are fighting a demographic war on our own soil. The US runs a very real chance of becoming majority non-white within the year. Germany and France could become non-white with 5 years. The UK, Denmark, Norway, Ireland and Austria could become non-white within 10-20 years.

Before we can change the world we have to sort out our homes. Whilst a Trump/Le Pen might be a danger to the survival of legitimate and some-what innocent leaders like Assad, Kimmy and Putin; we cannot think of them first, we must think of our own homes. Once we have our homes in order and once the overton window has shifted fully into our favour - then we can purge the parasite, annihilate the dark hordes and re-establish order in the world.

Better to not vote for a jew, but when you are faced with only two options; what would you propose? If there was a realistic chance of a non-jew getting elected we would be 100% for them; but we will never reach that stage unless the overton window shifts.

We may all hate what Trump is doing and what he seems to have become; but it cannot be denied that he shifted the dialogue MASSIVELY in our favour. A plethora of issues can now be openly talked about whereas previously you faced social exclusion and job loss. It would be nice if we could sort everything out in a day or two; but its going to take far longer than that, and we need to be smart enough to not throw away any advantages that we may have.

are you autistic?

because the guy who wrote the jew part of the bible didnt consider a concept called "south"

get your shit straight

wew

I thought most Arab Countries had straight line borders.

Years without losing and you had to go and fuck it up user.

I just know it'll suddenly pop into my head on my deathbed.

I like your dubs, but your marketing skills are terrible.

Dude…
To those that clicked "go to bottom":
I just lost The Game, and so have you.
Ripepperoni

thug aim
thug aim
thug aim

those straight line borders are the result of the eternal anglos and the french thinking they can into empire but fucking up the place till today, creating israel in the process

i dont know if this thread got flooded with shills or millenial NEET faggots, but its really derailling the thread

Reminder that Holla Forums is always right and we've known the whole thing was a scheme for Greater I$rael years ago.

We need to gas these kikes for good. Hell, just turn the other cheek and let Iran do it for us. I didn't see anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLzxrzFCyOs

(((they))) also get to turn all their shitty extremest neighbors into the refugees flooding Europe; eternal penance for the "shoah", I suppose.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-15/india-claims-500-pakistanis-protecting-isis-killed-treasonous-us-bombing-afghanistan

and that effects Israel how?

Here is PDF if anyone is interested in the original report by that kike.

besacenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Inbar-Destroying-IS-Strategic-Mistake-PP-352-2-Aug-2016.pdf

(checked)
Herzl was just a tool. Read the autobiography of Rabbo Chaim Weizmann, first president of israel, for some real inside info.

You are fucking retarded.

I think you'll find that you are the retarded one.

The internet is srsbusiness

It's pretty obvious that they only posted that to derail the thread, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the replies were the same guy on a proxy.

Also:
You are either retarded or a shill. Either way it would be better if you left, if you want a fun carefree board go brows Holla Forums you'll fit in with your steal memes and retardation.

stop derailing

Thay act like they don't want a training ground for the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.

Is this the designated vintage cancer thread now?

It'll be a happening when they actually seize it, until then kill yourself.

I'm just making it clear what they are trying to do. Also the thread had been derailed before I even posted in it.

Lol, no.

you better go back to playing CSGO before i call your parents and tell them youre being a smartass on a "nazi forum led by the hacker 4chan"

fuck off underage faggot

He said America first, not Syria first. Its no more our place to protect Assad from Israel than it is to help the rebels against him.

Is madness combat still relevant?

As if SB can even afford these shitposting skills. Until some more news comes out to bump this thread you can thank us for keeping it alive.

It was a slow thread, then people saw something they understood and boom. Anyways, it's over, salvage what you can and share it later.

Yea im so glad we arent involved??? we just fund it, do the fighting, and let the rapefugees into the west when they run away.

fucking retard

Lol, no. This happens in every important thread lately, a meme that's intended to get weak responses is posted and the thread fills up with trash. I'm just pointing out the pattern to people who haven't seen it. If you are a retard as opposed to an actual shill consider it a learning experience.

ive been here longer than youve been in puberty.

sure, we also thank shills and bots for that here, hell, we even have special badges for veteran shills.

youre an underage shitposter who forgot to lurk for a few years, and now that you got exposed, youre just defending yourself with more shitposting and sorry-ass comments. just stop and start lurking or leave this board alltogether.

thats how things are around here.
i see youre used to autistic faggotry and shitposting like o 4chan and Holla Forums. perhaps you should go back there if they fit your tempo.

millenial newfags and shills are considered second class citizens here.
the onlyones that went along with the faggotry were newfags too autistic to know this is looked down upon here and shills trying to derail the thread.

whats over? the shitposting? whats to salvage? a few shit-tier MFW.jpg.s?

just lurk or leave

Responding only derails further. What they were trying to do has been pointed out for any newfags, that's all that needs to be done. Just filter them.

I'm not saying it's slow as a bad thing, but as a fact. The one time I've shitposted in this thread is here.

That everyone decided to focus on that instead of actually interesting shit is not my fault.

This is the actual quality of the board and it has been for a while, that's my point.

The thread because now we're derailing about the derailment. Easier than getting it back on topic is to start a new one.

Not really… They're getting exactly what they want. The Right can't even have a chan board without them taking over the moderation… see Holla Forums's history

it's a meme made by sociopaths/psychopaths to play cat and mouse game with normies that care about trivial social games like those

golan was under israeli control since the war a few decades ago. the UN jerkoffs arent doing shit except hiding in their outposts in the DMZ with their dicks in their hand.
The only reason israel hasnt offcialy ennaxed golan was because it would get legal beef from the UN SC.

Holla Forums was right again. God, fuck these kikes!

This just confirms my theory that Jews are anti-humans. I mean that in a non-moral sense. They identify with their females and their females compete for dominance instead of their men. Their men are controlled by their females, who threaten them with ideas of 'misogyny'. Feminism was just the Jewish nature of matriarchy trying to extend toward the country as a whole.

Jewish men pursue money like women pursue make-up.

We've tried memeing that but they would be sterilized.
for bes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/
To be fair, they have an actual birthrate problem but waiting for the problem to solve itself is not great.

sry wrong thread, well kind of fits.

I mean, we ALL knew this was the plan even back when the syrian civil war started. But hearing it straight from the jew's mouth still makes my blood boil.

I want to go back around to all the people I've talked to IRL over the years, with whom I suggested that the civil war was just an israeli land grab. And now it's fucking happening. And none of these faggots believed me.

Yup. Its in every single fucking thread. Its sharia blue, but I think we are also missing something.. there must be a new group. They have a fucking lot of shills working this board and they are all going with consensus cracking and demoralization.

The one thing is they have a more advanced knowledge of board culture than your common shill so.. who is it? 4cuck? the leftist discords?

I wouldnt worry about it goy, israel is the only democracy in the middle east. And remember, we are your greatest ally :^]

Bump

We should probably sticky this thread for a while.

go back to israel.

its your place to fuck off from anywhere where civilisation is developed enough to use the metric system

It's JIDF without a doubt. CTR was always irrelevant you can spot them a mile off, the advanced shills are JIDF. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole CTR and shareblue stuff is just an attempt to make people forget that the main imageboard shills are JIDF. If that was the goal it seems to have worked.

this board (and imageboard) got alot o attention with the elections and the media progoms, so you have loads of hipsters and SJWs from everywhere being selfrightcheous dumbasses and thinking they can play 007 and shit and somehow destroy the "evil that stole the elections", and they ususally come into contact with reddit and tumbl and buzzfeed and other autistic faggots who send them here and tel them what to shitpost.

4chan immigrants ususally get put in their place when they come here, as seen in ,
while shills from there just dont keep up with their obvious spam bullshit that works on a 4chan level of shitposting.

leftypol knows to stay in their continment board and shut up, every once in a while some newfags there want to shill here but because theyre newfags theyre obvious.

then you also have the halfbaked right chickenwingers that are bluepilled as fuck but come here because they heard its a righ-something place

It's JIDF.

ISRAEL DID 9/11. DON'T LET THEM STEAL MORE LAND. OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL.

Jews already controlled that though. Call me when they're actually annexing more land. Majority of the population there are Jews anyway.

ISIS APOLOGISES TO ISRAEL

www.almasdarnews.com/article/isis-apologized-attacking-israeli-soldiers-golan-former-defense-minister/