Yandere Simulator

YANSIM THREAD: GRID INVENTORY EDITION
In the last blog post Yandev has proposed a grid inventory hidden under yan-chan's skirt, together with a poll on how players feel on it. Is it awesome? Is it over the top? Does it break immersion? Will it get the game banned in places other than twitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/9775355.html#9777777
archive.is/tsg5l
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when is this game coming out? in 3 years? my little cousin wants to play it.

She'll hit 18 before it's out.

Its over the top and stupid in a way that I think fits the game. As long as its balanced I don't really care. I'm worried feature creep will kill this game though.

Of course do it. Making the GAME better is the point.

The only thing I’d change is that those skirts zip up the side, so if we’re opening it up we may as well do it the real way…
…which would also give a more interesting camera angle (side view) for the menu (and why not just blur the world background and keep her in focus).

I believe in you, YanDev

He'd better make equipped panties appear on the model before implementing this shit.

It is fucking hilarious but it is bit over a top for me.
Nice once or twice but the novelty of an idea would stop after a while.

He should give an option to just show inventory on screen instead of this animation.

Unless you would need to hide to access inventory than I am fine, after all there would need to be some downside to caring a weapon with you.
Than animation is downside of using inventory and it is fine. The panty shot is also fine as you want to use as few times as you can so novelty of looking at yan-chan panties wouldn't run out so fast.

how does she take things out and put them back in? does she stick her hand down her skirt, or does she open it like a crotch cabinet every time? doing either in public should fuck her reputation up.

whatever, it looks fucking retarded.

I believe Yandev is a faggot and he should cut out the feature creep bullshit

We need panty textures implemented before this is a legitimate feature.

It's a game. About killing anime japanese school children, user.

Pull the stick out your ass.

That is fucking stupid.

So of course I want it in there. That's the sort of shit I actually expect from videogames. An actual inventory grid system in a skirt.

Yay MORE fucking features it's not like this mess is gonna be in dev hell due to feature creep forever or anything

Im so sick of all of this yandere shit. How about a story where a yandere girl realizes she shouldn't be planning murders and seeks medical attention, and then finds somebody who loves her more than senpai ever would.

never

Zipper to one side looks better. It also leaves one hand free, which is more natural.

>YFW THE TUMBLRFAGS WILL WHINE ABOUT IT AND DEMAND IT REMOVED

YANDEV DON'T FUCK THIS UP

I can't wait to flash my panties in front of everyone

This is precisely the kind of stupid bullshit that Japanese game devs would do.

So obviously it fits in perfectly with the tone of this game.

Incidentally has anyone from Nippon taken an interest in this yet?

these are the kind of people who hate panty skirt inventory systems

Also, how long before they post the source code pictures or other proofs yandev is an incompetent manchild?

Definitely this.

It'll definitely keep moralfags away, but, I'm worried this will get it banned from more vidya streaming sites.

In this case, it's not really "feature creep", but "finally, I found an opportunity to get around to doing something I've been planning for months."

I think that, before she opens her skirt, she would rotate it on her body so that the zipper is in front of her.

When drawing a weapon out of her skirt, she wouldn't actually open up her skirt all the way. She would pull the item out as subtly as possible.

Exactly.

Do you think that vidya streaming sites would permit it if there was an item description box blocking the panties, or if Yandere-chan's character model was portrayed as a solid black silhouette in the inventory screen?

And, opinion discarded.

Yanderedev, I don't know if you know this, but Japanese Delinquent Girls wear the long skirts for the purpose of smuggling in contraband.

If you implement this system, which you should, it'd be foolish not to take advantage of this.

That's not a bad tradeoff honestly.

I would go with this personally… but…

This option would definitely keep the "humor" of the inventory screen intact along with keeping prudish streaming content.

I'd play it safe and make Yandere-chan a black silhouette, Yandev.

Fucking cucks.

Fuckin' normalfags.

The game doesn't look good but watching his update videos is more fun than playing most games.

Have they added Kanbaru's yellow coat yet? Haven't touched in a long while

Well it's a game for streamer audience and silly YT videos

I was okay with censoring easter eggs for this purpose, but this is way over the line

Yandere Dev leave it in game.
Give an option to turn panty shot off but my god leave it.

You went to far with your love to Yakuza but like (nice) said it make sense. It is common practise to smuggle stuff this way.

Fucking tumblrkikes

Just do a fucking censored and normal version of Yandere Simulator (Change the name already).

It's clear that you have two audiences that want different things and you can't appease one without displeasing the other. That is the weebs and people who actually want a video game, and the tumblrfags and streamers, who want fun and edgy, but not TOO edgy and one that won't get kicked out by streaming services.

This way, on one version you can do whatever the fuck you want, and on the other it can be streamed and enjoyed by "that" audience.

REMOVE normalfagS

A-OKAY!
CENSOR IT.

This is the audience he has, so, he has to deal with the cards he has been dealt with.

It's his vision and shit, so he can change it anyway he wishes in the end, poll be damned.

When are people gonna learn to ignore them?

God bless you Yandev, now don't pull back after SJWs start screeching.

Yandere dev if there is one thing you must do, it is to make sure panties stay in the damn game. Panty shots are a fucking big deal when it comes to selling photos to that online girl anways. It's a huge deal!

Also Panties don't change when you pick a different panty for yandere girl, but then again you know this right and plan to make sure her panties change in game with the panty she wears right?

Well i was kinda hoping she would hide it in her ass , but i suppose this will do

can't find my cream arrow webm so have this instead

This is wonderful and I love it. Absolutely keep it.
I'm guessing streamability is a concern that comes up a lot. You could always have an option to tone down things like this. Games like Duke 3D and Hotline Miami 2 have done so before, and having that cover of "if you don't like it, turn it off" would let you push the extreme content further.

How would censoring the panties even work?

I mean a pixelation filter over it would look kind of silly, it's not like there is anything explicit about underwear.

He put up a poll and the cucks are winning, so don't thank him yet.

My only hope is that he makes an option, but I'm betting he won't.

My guess is he'd just do a black silhouette with legs I guess.

Well, half the idiots on that poll are underaged shits who shouldn't even be playing the game in the first place, user.

Yand best not censor this.

Totally fucking agree. Especially if the description boxes were blockily panty-shaped.

Even better if this only applied when a nopan option was chosen.

For what purpose?

i hope they think about our western sensibilities

Guys, check out this webm. It's a very crude mockup, obviously, but do you think it's a preferable solution?

This definitely crossed my mind.

"Upgrading inventory space" would mean buying a longer skirt. A perk of joining the delinquents would be instant access to the largest possible inventory.

It's not really the SJWs / normalfags that have me worried, but I don't want this game to be banned from streaming platforms / distribution platforms just because I went in a goofy direction with the inventory screen.

Well if I were him then I would look to please the segment of people most likely to pay for my game. Which puts Holla Forums right out of the running. We will see.

no matter what you do, you will not win, choose the lesser evil and deal with it. good luck

Putting a vote up for what content should be in is overall a bad move.
A dev should be decisive and put what he wants to in-game, not be a pussy who doesn't even decide what's going to be in IN HIS OWN FUCKING GAME

MAKE AN OPTION TO TURN IT OFF
Or an option to turn it on and leave it off by default. Rust did it and now streamers are showing off tits and dicks

Personally, I think you should have a switch in the options. Censored for those offended, uncensored for those not.

If not, how about what this user suggested

Make the item description the exact size and shape as the panties. That would actually be a little better since it would be funny and still a little racy.

I'd tell you to simply proceed with the "streaming checkbox" idea (censor everything with one click), but at this point I don't even know if it's worth the effort. You still haven't heard word from twitch, so they clearly don't care about even considering that feature.

Hmmm…

I dig it. But, my question is… is that really how big our inventory is going to be?

Well that's just silly! I mean she's only making use of half her skirt space that way! So inefficient…

Hivemind

A "for strimmers" option would be perfect, honestly.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CENSOR PANTIES? THE PANTIES ARE ALREADY IN THE WAY OF HER VAGINA, WHAT MORE CAN BE DONE? ARE THE PANTIES GOING TO WEAR A FUCKING BURQA?

If Senran Kagura is fine on it, the panty menu shouldn't be a problem. You still have Hitbox and Youtube. You have Panty Shots for Christ's sake, worrying about if a panty menu is pushing it is silly.

Again though, an option to turn it on or off would be best. I'd be very pissed if the panty menu was either cut of censored completely.

Half of the people voting only watch streamers play Yandere Sim though.

She still cannot grab anything without her skirt falling off.
The better solution would be for her to not take her skirt off and her grabbing stuff underneath it.

Or go full meme with original shot. At least that was funny.

I have seen much worse examples of hivemind if anything you can see popularity of Hotline Miami here.

Can you think of any video games where, if the developer hadn't been such a stupid cuck and had actually listened to the fans, the game would have turned out much better?

KEEP THE PANTIES YOU FAGGOT

didn't you also want to implement that wearing different panties gives the grill different powers?
looking at the inventory screen might be a nice reminder of what panties she's wearing

keep the original skirt inventory screen, it's awesome

FUCK THE STREAMS

CLOTHING IS A BURQA FOR THE SOUL

NUDIST SCHOOL WHEN

Basically this, Yandev

But, like user said, sites like Twitch may still not give a shit even if you add that option, dude.

I can think of many more games because the devs listened to the "fans".

when you get the golden ending

Why not just have a school bag? It just seems way more practical, police searching you bag for a weapon also makes sense apposed to police searching your skirt

I've noticed that whenever a YouTuber uploads a video of Yandere Sim, they have to put a censor icon up on the screen whenever panties appear. That looks like a tedious pain in the ass, so I'm probably going to implement a "Censor Mode" option that hides panties / increases the steam cloud around nude girls.

that can always go both ways

Maybe Yandev will do a Kill La Kill easter egg at some point?

If you are adding a "stream approved mode" you should be a complete passive-aggresive nigger about it and fill it with obnoxious out of place censors and making blood bright green

OH SHIT

This is so fucking ridiculous I love it.

Well, fuck.

…But it's already banned on streaming sites (on Twitch at least), so it's not like it really changes anything. Just add an option for the player to disable it, like suggested.

FAGGOT

WHAT innuendo? There is no use of that word that makes sense here.

Streaming Tick Box confirmed.

As long as it's toggleable, I think that's fine. But I DO think the item box censoring the panties should be panty shaped with it on. Panties are part of the game's identity.

Also, hopefully with it off, the model will display the panties YanChan is actually wearing that day.

Man, streaming sites are inconsistent assholes that will ban your game even if there's no nudity in it. Just look at that Huniepop camgirl game.

Yeah, I've got no complaints if it's optional.

Fan feedback can be appreciated, but a lot of time people don't know what they want. There are countless games and movies ruined by test audiences.

As the game dev you need to be able to make a final decision that isn't just "let's vote". Democracy fails when the people voting are retards.

Just keep the fucking panty menu in uncensored. If a censored version for youtubefags is what it takes fine.

That's fair, just don't outright censor it at all times.

How do you plan on having inventory screen then?
One giant censored in the middle of the screen?

Also it makes a lot of sense so go ahead normalfags will appreciate it.

DONT BE A FAGGOT, DONT CENSOR IT.

No. Have you read the blog at all?

It is about time I shut up.

Read the damn thread, FOOL.

Honestly Yandev, you could get away with the hammer space excuse, but if this works for you then I'll take it. It's effin' hilarious.

It might get old quick if we have to go through the whole skirt-opening sequence, so making it skippable might be a good idea.

Here's a preview of what "Streamer-Friendly" mode might look like.

Right. It should take less than half a second to open and close an inventory.

Having the choice would be neat, skirt you can only have the one item but if you commit a murder with it nobody is really goes to find it if its taped to the inside of your skirt. A bag would let you carry more stuff for the more complex stuff like knocking a student out or carrying a spare uniform around but you will get caught if you are searched

Fuckin' perfect.

The hips silhouette is actually more arousing than the blatant pantsu

YES

FUCKING CALL IT BURKA MODE IN THE OPTIONS MENU

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS

If you include an option to turn it on or off you'll be hailed as a genius capable of compromise both sides can agree with.

Yandev, if our voice is worth listening, please keep the panty inventory screen stuff. Not only does it brings a new anime-esque quirk, but it actually convinces people about the direction you want in the game. An adult audience with passion for anime and stealth games.

Also get panty textures like said.

Panty-shaped menus seem a bit strange to design, in my opinion.

What if the current panties worn by the player changes how the box looks?

So, for example, if you are wearing the white panties, then the box would be white and pink with a little bow on top. The skimpy sexy panties would have a black and white box with black frills forming a boarder for the box.

This actually makes it lewder.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TERRORIST SIMULATOR

That's acceptable, as long as it's optional for streaming purposes.

Can i play it with Shodan?

I

The black silhouette looks both acceptable and sexy. Even more sexy if there's a slight idle animation of swinging her hips just a little.
How would it look like with the uniform top still in view?

accidentally deleted while looking at options

all in favor of BURKA MOD say 'I!"

I

want to see the salt flow.

I

DO IT

Hey, you're the girl Walton Simons was talking about.

Webm or f-

Oh that's an improvement good job OP

Still a shit game so fuck off

I'd black out the negative space between her legs. You know, cause thigh gap might be too lewd.

Well obviously if you're going to have an option to remove offensive content you have to compensate for it elsewhere.

you're being obviously tsundere for yan dev

I

I'll say this I fucked up because I wanted to post the pictures but I scrolled down and didn't notice I was posting from the scrolling box

Here's the deal, add a Trump MAGA hat to the inventory or I'm posting your coding

I

That's retarded. I love it.

This.

Hell yeah!

I!

I

We're 100% BLACK.

This is looking really great. I like it, it's subtle.

Twitch still hasn't replied back? When was the last time you contacted them / they contacted you?

I've tried contacting them about once a month over the past 5 months.

I always try to reach them over a different avenue (support page, twitter, developer relations e-mail).

I've never heard back from them.

Looks like we'll need to start a tsundere simulator just for you

You're already banned, so censorship doesn't matter at this point. Just go balls deep and make an R-18 game.

Please do, I'm ready to make my debut on screen

Not a surprise. Once they unperson you, they never call you back. You rustled someone's jimmies, and these SJW types hold a grudge forever. All you can do is keep on keeping on. Your videos on YouTube hit millions every time. You aren't having any problems with exposure. So screw them.

It would take time to make it look good, and I don't want to spend too much time goofin' around, so this is the best I can get you for now.

that depends if you're already a 'kawaii' animu grill

I!

MAGA
A
G
A

If that really is the case, Yandev, I'm with user

Just go ahead and make it M.
It'll scare off the idiot children and normalfags.

Okay if you perfect it and/or add it in I'll even delete your code and never come back saging the thread

B-but I'm just an old a-user

What happens if we decide not to wear panties?

THIS

I still think that Vivian has a really cute design, and I'd love to include her in Yandere Sim as a student, but there are simply too many retards who are convinced that GG is a harassment campaign, and would view Vivian's inclusion as a sign that I want to kick women out of the game industry or something stupid like that.

Nothing brazilian/south korean plastic surgery can't fix.

Just place her in the computer/video game club. She'll be the president, and she'll grace you with her presence if you can beat the game quiz they have.

Try and find a way to sneak it in. All the students wears uniforms and have faux-Japanese names anyway. Also, clover Viv is over.

Just include her, who the fuck cares. You're too big to fail anyways.

A mosiac, probably.

This was exactly the plan I had in mind, but all the controversy surrounding GG makes me afraid to even add her.

Nigger you frequent Holla Forums, a site that's second largest board wants to start a race war yesterday. If SJW's want to fuck you over then they have more than enough ammo.

Also SJW's aren't going to buy your game to begin with since it's about murdering women.

Also Add Erika pls

So?

Fuck it, put her as the Gaming leader club.

But what will open up during the times when she's nude?

Those same people already banned you from Twitch, what else are they going to do? Ban you from Youtube? At best they'll try and fail to badmouth you.
Plus she'd probably be best as the Gaming club president

Don't be a fag. Put her in dude as an easter egg.
Plus, if they don't like her, they can kill her.

And?
Congrats, your game gets more publicity. So what?

I want to say stand strong, but I understand your fear. Think long and hard about this, or flip a coin.

This could be a good cover if people complain.

"I just thought people who hate her would appreciate the ability to kill her."

If you still want it to be a bit of a surprise, she could be a transfer student from America that appears half way through the game.

IMO that'd be kind of cringey just like all the undermeme shit
Just make it so people can edit characters that look like her instead of flat out adding it

Though at this point who cares? If you're already banned from the platforms because the only women allowed on stream are either from Overwatch or are swearing to the Q'ran just fully go for it don't stop believing hold on that feeling.

DO IT. Just put her in subtly like she's wearing an ouroboros and/or four-leaf clover pin or something

Good point.
It's up to you, bruv.

This isn't going to be your audience in the slightest, so.

Well, if you're a trap instead of a qt animu grill then I guess it's not as much of a permanent fuck up.

The people who would hate you if you included a GG reference already hate you Yandev. You're adding in a panty menu for christ sake. Plus, you can't win against those types of people anyway, I say put her in.

Have you ever considered adding in an Anton and Coolpecker reference?

Just have an option to censor I guess.

panties should be a darker color or the contrast on the video is fucked

Put yandere chan in a burqa as to not offend the New European People (NEP).

Time of the clover is over, Time of the Ouroboros is now.

make a student with red hair and freckles

listen man, references in video games become dated really fast. avoid them

How are they doing anyways?

with yookalaylee coming out i would imagine ded

But what about der patreon ?

please add her

You know, he should seriously consider adding a burka at some point, perhaps as an item for one of the clubs.

Think about it this way.

Do you really think that SJW's are part of your audience? Your game is about an insane school girl murdering women.

Not to mention that if they attack you and get butthurt that will only increase your visibility.

And do you really want your creativity being constrained out of fear of SJW's?

All I'd really have to do is color this outfit black, I guess…

I'm pretty sure yooka-laylee had nothing to do with it. This kind of ambitious project has 1 in 1000 chance to not quickly die out from lack of commitment with the people involved

If you ever do a casual/easy mode call it European mode and have everyone wear burkas and arab robes.

Too stereotypical fam
Make it silver with warm brown boots and gloves

It needs to be a Burkini fam, you want to appeal to British women who want to be fashionable right?

Do it but don't tell anybody.

Make the streaming/censored mode slightly insulting/funny though. Something like:
etc.

Also, you're shitposting on 8E8ightC-han right now, which as far as SJWs are concerned is far worse than 4chan will ever be, so who gives a shit.

I'm going to say don't add it in. Not on the basis of gg, but just the basis of what the game is about. If you do actually plan to do easter eggs, make them about certain things from Japan. Not asking to delve too deep into japanese culture that no one outside of the extremely autistic or actually japanese would understand, but make it a bit more obscure than just Naruto and other shit animes.

Just to really rub into the SJWs faces about how much of a hypocrite they're being.

I vote for Burqa mode.

I doubt sjws would buy this game anyway. Go for it. You pissed them all off with the panty shot thing anyway.

Make her only show up on one specific day since all the other days she is at home playing vidya

I love the idea of the grid system and totally think you should leave it uncensored (and then a censored version for streaming purposes) as a lot of people have already suggested in this thread.

But I don't think the phone should be a part of the inventory screen since it takes up quite a bit of space and it's a mandatory item (since it functions like a menu). Couldn't she put it in her skirts pocket instead?

Maybe not a gas chamber, but I wouldn't rule out poison gas as a kill method once her chemistry stat is high enough.

Wouldn't Yan-chan lose access to her skirt/utility belt if she were in her gym uniform, swimsuit, or nude?

And its already been said, but this screen should eventually show what type of panties you are wearing.

Fucking perfect

You should be able to make Zyklon B once you get high Chemistry stats only to realize that it can't actually kill anyone.

That's Kokona's phone, not hers.

But you already have a furnace.

don't do it, we already know which side are you on you don't need to prove anything

If you still want, do it in an update so no one can refund

Fuck that, go with Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei style censoring and have Yandev's grinning face in a circle act as the censor, have some silly faces as well for vareity.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THESE NORMALFAGS

That could be a cool gameplay factor, you don't have your inventory when you're naked so you're limited to using whatever you're carrying around.

Money, man. Money! Why else would he be so concerned about normals? I don't blame him for being concerned about it but it shouldn't get in the way of our fun.

Because they are his audience.
They're the ones that are literally PAYING HIM to make the damn game, user.

It's grown beyond just entertaining some anons on an imageboard, dude.

Don't add Vivian nothing good will come of it.

There's a girl I know that's fucking obsessed with him, and I don't even know who he is or what he does.

Can somebody illuminate me, because her fawning over him is starting to annoy me in an old man way.

Maybe you could have different options for censor styles?

Jewtuber that over-reacts to games, and makes millions doing it.

Man child who makes money off acting like a child

Although the original plan was to release a game that a few dozen Holla Forumsirgins might enjoy, the game gained so much exposure that it has actually became my source of income, so now I have to think a little more carefully about what I do with the game.

I'd like to avoid making decisions that would alienate 90% of the current audience or result in the game receiving far less exposure as a result of being banned from a ton of services.

He’s a literal faggot who people watch play video games.

Congrats, faggot. You sold out. Thanks for shitting on having a sense of dignity.

Or she could just open up her skin and reveal her skeleton.

At least he still comes here to talk unlike that fat faggot notch. How did you even survive before you started with this game.

I think the "join deliquents, get a longer skirt for larger inventory" is a cool idea, but it should probably come with the downside that it would lower your reputation and makes students avoid you.

I mean, if you're going to look like a sukeban, then there should be social ramifications for it.

Everytime

"Streamer mode" isn't really a big deal. It's catering to normalfags but since it's an option it won't ruin the game.

Wew

If I was "catering" to normalfags, I would have put in a Five Nights at Freddy's mode, a Minecraft mode, and worked on memes instead of gameplay for the past 12 months.

All I'm saying is that, now that 1 million pairs of eyeballs watch what I do every week, I have to be careful not to piss them all off.

Yep, I mentioned that in a previous video. Joining the delinquents shouldn't be easy, either.

How do you even defend yourself, faggot?

Well, at least you admitted to "selling out".
I use quotations, because you're making money creating a game that will make you even more money when its released.
Hell, I'm jealous.

He's another one of those youtubers that constantly thanks his fans and gushes all over them. Forms an emotional connection to lonely kids I guess.

YES. THIS IS KNOWN AS SELLING OUT. YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD.

Make what you want, not what they want. Fucking faggot.

If I ever become so rich that I no longer ever have to worry about what people are saying / thinking about me, I'll make games that make Yandere Sim look family-friendly by comparison.

However, I don't have that privilege yet.

Honestly I don't mind the streamer mode, it's moreso the mentality.

Just learn to make the audience your bitch. Kamiya does it on twitter every day. Besides, you have

And look, that shit made you where you are now. Suddenly deciding that, despite the fact being edgy has worked before, you should now stop being edgy is just retarded.

yeah, that's the mentality of a coward and a creator/artist with no integrity. You gained that following by making a game that was creepy and unabashed in its nature, the more tiptoeing you do, the more bland the end product becomes.

Wew lad.
I'm happy that you've found your niche, and you're getting paid to do what you love, but at the very least admit that your audience has shifted to the normalfag market, and that normalfags are your main priority.

That goth reaper girl with the rockin' bod, right?

There.

"catering" to normalfags would mean removing pantyshots, removing torture, removing mindbroken slaves, removing bullying, removing suicide, removing all references to anything that might "trigger" someone, and not implementing 50% of the shit I implemented over the past 6 months.

A lot of people - normalfags and otherwise - draw a really solid "DO NOT CROSS" line when it comes to underage characters being presented in certain ways, which is why this new inventory system is something I'm asking the community about.

Why not just add in the NSFW features that you want by officially releasing them as a mod under a pseudonym?

I mean for fucks sake.

It's still my life goal to make that game.

Just as long as you don't pull a notch and make it so the game doesn't stop following its original idea, I don't think many will be too mad. I can understand its more out of fear that the autists that watch YouTube will just barrage you with stupid shit, as they are sometimes even more autistic than the people here. Just as long as their wishes of having the "streamer" mode don't affect the real game it's good.

Problem solved.

I mean't unofficially

Soon…

I have no interest in playing your game, but I will buy it anyway if you continue to milk asshurt from normalfags.

Don't forget about that fucker bcoolface, who ran off and sold Ace of Spades to Jagex.

NEVER
EVER

If you ever do finish YanSim its not really a matter of if people but it, there are that many people following the development its going to sell moderately well.

damn it user

Also, reminder that Normalfags can and will ruin anything you like when given the chance

If you give people a choice to bitch about a feature, they'll bitch about it. If you just added a feature, people would have to deal with it since it's already in.
Plus, if they get too upitty removing the feature is always an option.

Personally, I'd leave the inventory body black, as you show'd previously

Not because of potentially triggering normalfags, but because seeing a girl's panties in public is a level of forbidden intimacy that you are momentarily privy too. Don't dilute the rush of catching sight of a girl's undergarments by making it readily available by simply going to the inventory.

Make them earn those shots of Yandere-chan's cotton covered nethers.

If you want to be reduced to the level of Youtube bait trash like Goat Simulator, just release the game as it is right now. You're pandering to an audience that doesn't care about the quality of a game, just that their beloved ecelebs make wacky videos about it.

Leave an option to show the pantsu ON/OFF

I wonder what the results would look like if a censorship toggle was an option.

no pink = it's okay
Or for chinks, that would be no disgusting brown-black colour = it's okay because their nipples and vagoos aren't pink like humans' are.

Anyway, keep the panties, but because your mainstream fans don't want it, add it as an option disabled by default in the settings. If you're going to take off her skirt, you'd expect to see something underneath.

no pink = it's okay
Or for chinks, that would be no disgusting brown-black colour = it's okay because their nipples and vagoos aren't pink like humans' are.

Anyway, keep the panties, but because your mainstream fans don't want it, add it as an option disabled by default in the settings. If you're going to take off her skirt, you'd expect to see something underneath.

Page gave some really weird system error and brought me to a page I've never seen before so sorry if this is a double post.

How is yandevfag making money off of this? I thought he wasn't selling it?

$5k/month on Patreon

Grid inventory would be cool if it's like the weapon modding in Crysis.

An immediate and overwhelming sense of disgust just flowed through me.

Why do you have to be such a greedy kike, YandereDev?

Yandev just go early access, collect millions in retard money, then hire someone to smother you in your sleep. It is what you deserve.

Because this is actually what's happening.

Think of it this way: At your workplace, do you walk around saying "Gas the jews, race war now!"

No, you don't?

Yeah, that's because you need to actually keep your fucking job.

Making sure that my game's content doesn't get me kicked off of the highest-traffic websites on the Internet is simply common sense.

Wait a sec, how old is Yandere-chan?

What are we even arguing about? You said you were adding a toggle for the panty censor, right? Then who cares. Best of both worlds. Stop fighting about it.

Embrace your inner hook nose. These fags bitching would just pirate your game anyway. Make the money while you can. Opportunity doesn't often strike twice for a neet like us.

Yes I do

Every day.

a japanese highschooler

He's taken the money-pill, there's no reasoning with him at this point. There's a moment in every artists career where they are given a choice between freedom and fame/wealth. Yanderechan has made his choice.

Well, considering I'm a Jew who works as a writer in Hollywood, no I don't need to censor myself. That's the great thing about being true to yourself, you don't have to worry about what others think. But of course, you don't care about that. You're making 5k a month! Wow, that's so new to you!

Enjoy the depression that comes when you realize you've disappointed your former self. I see happen all the time with gentiles in the industry.

Then post a video fag. I want to see it.

17, although I have a "every character in this game is 18 or older" disclaimer at the beginning of the game.

Actually, normalfags usually buy games, channers usually pirate games.

Do you have to be a jew to work in hollywood?

What do you think?

No, but it gives you freedom you wouldn't otherwise have. There are actually a lot of non-Jews working in the industry, but they're pretty much all sellouts.

I was talking about us anons. I'm pirating either way you go. Just like they will. Make your money off the normalfags. I won't judge you.

Yandev, you're living for all extensive purposes
the dream.

Most anons here are untalented shits that probably a little booty blasted that they aren't making 5k a month.

I have no doubt most of them would pull a Notch move and sell this shit while it is still in its beta and make off like a bandit.

Depends on weather or not you pissed them off in some way or not.

user, speaking as someone who's been on Holla Forums for many, many years…no it doesn't.

Yes! That would be amazing to add her in but it would be a great idea that in order to make her appear the player has to do certain things in the game to make her appear.

Also just ignore them fags who makes all that shit up of kicking women out of the game industry either way they are gonna harass the game anyways so there is no way to please them i say just go for it but that's your decision there.

thats a nice pooh right there

This

A lot of anons will pirate just for the sake of it, as far as I'm concerned the only justification for pirating is if the supplier goes out of their way to make it hard to buy

That's age-of-consent worthy pretty much everywhere, and this game is NOT meant for minors. I can't complain.

Nice digits though.

Keep doing you Yandev, hopefully the game lives up to your vision and is fun

Is Hollywood really pushing degeneracy for ideological reasons or is it just what they think sells these days?

Well, I can see this pissing off a bunch of SJWs and redditors and then YanDev apologising all over again.

But yeah, Alone in the Dark was ahead of its time, had a great idea, it's nice to see YanDev using the same idea.

Because he went full kike months ago. How many fucking times have we told you he's literally Notch 2.0 now and you still don't get it?

It's my birthday YanSim, can I design a panty?

Shit.

If I was going the greedy route, I would have already put the game on early access and would have made it a meme sandbox like Goat Simulator instead of spending any amount of time whatsoever focusing on gameplay mechanics.

I'll be willing to take a look at whatever you design, but I can't promise whether or not I will implement it.

Who got the get?

For the record it's "intents and purposes."

Nigger, did you even read this thread? The only vision he's got going on is how to keep making money.

Individual executives do have agendas of their own. Kathleen Kennedy is a great example of that. But there is no conspiracy, at the end of the day it's a business and the people up top want to make money, that's pretty much it.

8ch.net/v/res/9775355.html#9777777

Fuck you yandev, you're a kike because I said so

Now watch me repeat this in every thread until someone believes me.

It's actually "intents and." I sued to think ti was intensive too.

I think he was joking.

"It was a blessing in the skies."

"It's a doggy dog world out there."

"Guys like you are a diamond dozen."

That sort of thing.

spoiler that shit you hack-job faggot

10 seconds in paint.

If I knew if you'd be on longer I'd make a more professional looking version.

I believe you.

Well at this juncture it's not a question of whether people will pirate or not but rather whether people are willing to donate to his patreon.

Nigger, just accept who you've become. If you're okay with being a greedy sellout then it's fine, but the fact that you're denying is going to eat you up from the inside.

Do the Pedowood theories have any truth to them?

>8ch.net/v/res/9775355.html#9777777
I've heard you weren't good with computers.

yeah, he does not know what an email client is and he's been complaining about emails all day every day and cannot handle the idea of using MULTIPLE email accounts

Is this what that is?

Well I mean it'd be more like actual panties, the white part is actual white cloth or cotton or w/e

There are pedophiles in Hollywood and some of them are rich/powerful and they use that to their advantage. But no, there is not some overarching conspiracy where we all get together and fuck children. That's retarded.

No, more like this, but one big heart instead of many small ones.

Fucking get out of here Jew

Nice taste

Figured. Do you ever come to Holla Forums and laugh at how retarded some of the posters there are? Because you are missing out if you don't. Any cool stories to tell?

oh shit.
Well this happened faster than I expected.
Now what?

Considering Roman Polanski is somehow still not in fucking jail. Yes, but not some sekrit club, but rather a collection of disparate individuals that have the money, connections and positions to get away with it.

As long as you don't remove the original option, you still have my support.

FUCK THE NORMALFAGS
PANTSU MARU MIE

If there's a lesson to be learned for the rest of us out there, it's "try to keep your game away from the cancerous youtube normalfags"

Seriously, at this point you've got a FNAF-esque following for your game because of youtube and you're bending over backwards thinking of ways you can change your game to make sure not to upset them.

I mean, I'm grateful you admitted this so candidly, but that doesn't make you any less of a faggot for doing it.

I guess…you're free?

Keep going. I've been saying negative things for dozens of threads, so it's not like I'm a new convert.

Main boards I visit are Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums. It's fucking hilarious how many dipshits "reviewers" on there think they have any idea how Hollywood works. The Maisie-fags are especially funny because they think writing television reviews makes them part of the industry.

Wait Yandev, I just thought of something.
When your game is done and sales die out, why don't you just release another version with anything you had to leave out for the sake of avoiding controversy? Call it the Director's Cut or something.

Hay Yanderedev, I have a solution that should make everyone happy.

Develop your game and put in the necessary censorship, but also make a mod that gets released with the game, just like porn games on steam have an uncensor patch.

The steam version is as family friendly as necessary, the mod gives you panties galore and whatever else we Holla Forumsirgins love. Officially it was made by fans and you are not involved, so no blame falls on you.

Okay so let me get this straight. He's adding a toggle so people who are trigger by/are having their videos flagged because of panties can, but the original option to see them is still there. He's not making the game less violent. He's not censoring anything.

Why are people getting upset again? Because he's not turning this into a Jew killing simulator? That was never the project.

So what I'm getting from this thread is that you shouldn't be making money when you make vidya games? I don't understand the mentality here.

Nice try yandev.

Freedom…

Yes.

But, when do I stop?

fuck off jew

More people are upset about him not wanting to make normalfags mad since it'll get him less exposure.
I don't see the issue since he's come here and we've talked about a compromise which shows he still cares enough to take our minority opinion.

The way he words some of his answers are very telling about how soulless the project has become for him.

He flat out said he's only making these changes because he fears angering the youtube community. And it's not as if he cares about the youtube community, he just knows they will pay his bills. He said that. He treats this whole thing as a job and that's his main motivation for adding this feature in, not because it's part of his vision because it's what will make him the most money.

Those faggots are pure grade cancer. The Holla Forums conspiracy retards are almost as bad. One last question and I will stop hassling you, what is up with the we wuz kangz racial swaps constantly? Are they just trying to appeal to an upcoming majority or do they really think that normalfags like that shit?

Nice evasion. I'm asking a question to try to understand the situation, not assuming whether a side is correct.

How about free DLC, then?

The mentality is that Yanderedev got popular because he was doing something unique, now that he is popular he is deciding to pander to the normalfags, this will in the long run make him yet another sellout and Holla Forums will in turn hate him soon enough. Yanderedev will also at some point hate himself when he realizes that instead of making the games he wanted to make, he started making the games that his investors (contributors) wanted him to make.

All of that would be fine, but sadly he needs to delude himself into pretending that he hasn't sold out. This will eventually lead him to a rather violent realization somewhere down the line. Probably 5 years from now when his second game comes out.

They want to get money from black audiences while still retaining the white nerd audience as well. They'll stop doing it when it stops working.

No getting through to his cult, man. They know they've been relegated to the backburner, they don't care. They're cucks and they'll support everything he does no matter how openly he states that he's a husk of what he once was. He doesn't even try to hide it and still has dozens of anons here doing it for free.

As someone who had done what they like doing for pay once upon a time, it doesn't matter who much you love what you're doing, parts of it will always feel like work. There's a reason why people call passion projects a "labor of love." Dude has to deal with a lot of shit.

And frankly, this change doesn't hurt anyone and just adds features to the game that negatively impact anyone. So…it seems to me you're just looking for an excuse to bitch.

When everything is in flames, brother.

There is a pretty large contingent of Holla Forums that already does. He also regularly gets bullied off of 4chan, and even everyone's favorite hugbox Reddit remember when he was EvaXephon and still can't stomach him.

Personally I think he's a lazy hack being wrongfully feted and enriched for what is largely the work of his volunteers (who he still hasn't paid a cent). I gave up on him and his project completely when he made a well-done and well-animated video - likely taking somewhere from twenty to forty hours to produce - to explain why he was behind schedule… and the big reveal in that video was the infamous "6-8 hours per day answering emails" statement. He later said "well no, it's actually more like four", which begs the question… is he stupid, a liar, incompetent or all three?

You should if the Jew is attacking your bottom line

IE The Weeb Audience

Vid and Article related

archive.is/tsg5l

Summer is here.

oh look, it's this shit again for the quadrillionth time.

Why don't you take a seat over there and shut the fuck up.

and this is what makes or breaks great artists.

A decent creator/artist/author will always be tested by the struggle between creative freedom and the monetary struggle. In a perfect world, you'd be able to make the product of your dreams and get rich while doing it. We don't live in a perfect world.

So every creator has a choice, either take the money and change their vision, or stay true to their vision and release a niche product that will not has as much universal appeal. It seems pretty clear what choice Yandev has made, and the choices he will continue to make. I guarantee this dedicated streamer mode will not be the last instance of this behavior.

I don't blame him, I can understand why. I'm just disappointed. And I want to take this as hard evidence and what can happen to aspiring gamedevs, sometimes you have to sellout and move away from your vision. It happened with notch and it looks like it's happening to him too. I'd like to say I could do better but the truth is I'm not sure if I would if I were in YanDev's position if I would, that's the scary part.

I guess by now we've all realized that this game is not longer the neat horror-anime murder stealth game we hoped it would be in the beginning. The youtube fanbase is only growing and YanDev is not shy about confirming that his paycheck is what matters most to him.

Ok just one more, does Mel Gibson have any actual chance of directing the next Iron Man movie?

Mel Gibson doesn't have a chance of getting a cameo or bit part in a movie, let alone making one.

Anime is antisemetic though, according to Forward.

I'm shaking user. Are you going to show us your sword collection next?

What exactly has he sacrificed? The game is still about murdering people. The game still has panty shots as currency. Literally nothing has been censored. All he has done is add an option to the game to make things easier for people getting bitched at by YouTube.

I don't see how he's compromised his vision..in any way. All you can say is vague things like "oh, he sounds like he's sold out." You can't point to anything concrete at all.

Hell, I've never even played this game, but this is annoying me by proxy.

I have no fucking clue, I don't know Mel or any of the people involved with Marvel. While I do some script doctoring I mainly just work in television. That's what I'm good at. But I do know that a lot of people really hate Mel, Downey loves him though and Marvel really wants to keep him.

The question is whether how much people love Downey outweighs how much people hate Gibson. Also Gibson's new movie Hacksaw Ridge will play a large factor in whether the studios forgive him or not. If it makes a lot of money they will probably forgive him.

Forgive him for what?

Hating Jews?

Yeah, no, you're entirely wrong. He's already back to directing and he's had a few major parts in several upcoming films. Stop pretending you know anything about an industry you don't work in.

For making a fool of himself and shitting on the hand that feeds him. He acted like an assclown and made a disgrace of himself.

I will admit I wouldn't know what to do if I had to choose between vision or paycheck. I guess it depends on how much I'm getting and how butchered my idea will get. I do not give a shit about fame though. That's overrated.

Calm down sugartits.

The hand is the Jews right?

Stop avoiding the questio Kike-kun.

Late 2017

Yeah that is pretty much what I thought. Cash is king after all. I still think RDJ is the guy supplying all the blind item goodies. Are the television execs sweating at things like Netflix Original shows and their popularity or do they think it will not affect them in the long term?

He was acting like a spoiled child, and no it wasn't just us Jews that he pissed off. Hollywood tries to have a good relationship with the LAPD, Mel really fucked with that relationship. But regardless, you're out of your fucking depth so you'd be wise to shut up.

Man, some of the posters in this thread are fucking retarded.

If I was a sellout, or if I was aiming for the normalfag audience, or if I was letting the YouTuber audience change my vision for the game, I would have done a bunch of things WAY differently.

I haven't done any of that shit. Instead, I'm still making the exact same game I always was. All the "edgy" shit is still there, all the "offensive" shit is still there, all the "triggering" shit is still there, and you guys are whining because I'm second-guessing the appearance of a fucking inventory system.

You guys are like a twisted mirror version of the SJWs. Instead of wanting to see a completely inoffensive game, you're pissed at me unless I'm actively trying to offend normalfags with every single decision.

Choke to death on broken glass, you fucking retarded faggots.

Seems like I hit a nerve.

I guess it really was because he pissed off the Jews.

Stop deluding yourself, dude. You're only hurting yourself.

okay but what do you think about my panties…

skyline is shit

No, I'm more pissed at you because of the earlier.

You're actively saying you're considering scrapping a cool idea on the sole basis of it being offensive.

Why are you so hostile? Take it easy!

Shush fool. We have an Hollywood jew here answering questions for us about the industry. The thread has moved on from your utterly predictable switch to normalfag shekel grubbing.

You know, like, they will always try to derail the threads on every single shit, right?
Just don't censor shit and everything will be fine, add a button to change the stuff so everyone can be happy.

jesus christ yandev take a fucking breath man you cant please everyone, just do what you want

You know posting is only going to make them post more so you get upset right? They want you to fuck up in some phrase so they can bring it up later. Just calm down for now, so the next thread won't have "yandev melted down, see I was right" shitposting.

He's growing up into a nice little Phil Fish right before our eyes.

No, don't defend yourself. You're a sellout and I'm going to keep saying that because I can. Sellouty sellout sell-sell-sellout. Go back to not censoring your game you entitled baby.

I think you just have to accept these derailers just want attention at this point. There's literally nothing you can do about that other than ignore them. You've got plenty of people giving feedback, asking questions/making suggestions and calling you out on legit mistakes. You can ignore the thread-derailing bait, because that's all it is.

Don't worry, they don't play video games.
And you're already kicked off Twitch and they show no sign of even responding to you, so don't bother trying to cater to them, they won't listen. Youtube will be the only major place Yandere Sim is allowed, and it's extremely hard to be banned for "offensive content" on Youtube, I don't think there's a single game (minus ones with sex/excessive nudity) that are just banned from Youtube. You can still add the "streamer mode" for the youtubers who are concerned about takedowns, but otherwise, you should make the game as offensive as you damn well want, that's the reason why people who want to play your game like your game.
I think a big reason why a large chunk of your fanbase is comprised of teenagers is because the game is so offensive and edgy, it's the same reason why I liked Conker's Bad Fur Day so much when I was young, because I felt like I shouldn't be playing it, that and it was pretty fun.
Your game is a type of edgy that you can't find anywhere else in video games, that's why it's so fucking popular.
So keep the inventory screen as seen in the OP, is my suggestion.

Relax nigga, no good comes from looking like you're all mad at people here, even if they're acting all retarded.

Yandev, realize nigga. Are really going to go through this song and dance again?

Ya bit the bait and now you're choking on it, man.

With hook, line and sinker too, goddamn

:^)

STOP TAKING THE BAIT YOU FUCKING DENSE MONGOLOID

To be fair he melted down in the past and everyone kinda forgot about it.

I can't tell, is he half-asian?

I didn't forget, I just didn't really care. I'm a fuck up who gets really heated on certain topics, so I dont see much purpose in talking about something I'm guilty of. Just best to walk away then continue on your life.

Don't let derailers derail your thread. No one has a problem with a "streamer mode", and that's probably the best way to go about this. Show panties in the base game, and if people don't want to see them, have something that hides them.

Calling you a "sellout" means essentially nothing, so don't respond to it like it does.

Now for something similar but not the same.

Why is it that when an indie dev goes nuclear, his first instinct is to write "choke"?

If you don't want to do X thing, then just don't do X thing. You can't satisfy everyone, nobody can.
Also don't take the bait.

THE ANGRY HERO WE DESERVE

I like the idea. Hopefully you can make the panties on the inventory screen will be the ones you choose to wear.

As for your worries about it making it so the game is not allowed on steam/streaming sites just do what the the thread has been saying.

Make it toggle-able or give out a patch to put it back in the game like Huniepop. That way it is a win for both parties.

Stop taking the bait, your game, your artistic vision, you get the final word. "selling out" means nothing.

Just ignore the retards and keep on doing. Most people in here seem pretty amused by the idea/direction.

The only fucking retard here is you for taking simple bait.

STOP CHOKING IN BAIT, IT'S NOT HEALTHY YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Just fucking add the option of censor-decensor to make everyone happy you dumb fucker. It's not so hard to say "Don't worry I plan to put as a feature a check box for censoring so I can have the shekels of the normalfags and from you".

There, it's not that hard, yet you've decided to only reply to shitposting and bait like a hungry bitch looking for cock in a farm at midnight.

You seem like a decent guy but holy shit man, there are people that hate you, and for some reason youre taking the bait like its being fucking force fed to you. like an other user said, just ignore the derailers and listen to those that actually want to talk about your game.

Fuck off, here comes the Notch part.

Well when you equip the panties, it shows on her model, all that's happening on the inventory screen is the skirt model opening so I assume it would show.

Can you not read or is this intentional?

If you're going to make it a toggle, I don't think all of this matters anymore.

As long as you won't self-censor yourself because "muh PR" like you implied you would do, it's all fine. I mean, a toggle isn't "self-censorship", it's called giving people options.

Go fondle the sellout's balls somewhere else.

Now, you are free.

Fucked if you do and if you don't I guess.

It was intentional. Even though it's only a few people insulting him like this faggot
He feels the need to insult everyone. It looks to me like he's already decided that it's all of Holla Forums that hates him.

What does "some" mean to you?

The whole point is to not give them what they want.

They're obviously baiting for him to react angrily about it. It's arguably fine if he responds as long as he doesn't go nuclear, though it's still better to ignore it.

Disregard me I'm a retard.

Wow, impressive.

There's also shitheads who will post-harass you and be like "EXSCHUSH ME, YOU DIDN'T REPLY TO MY AUTISHTIC POSHT"

Anyway, I never harassed YanDev anywhere on this level, people are fucking savages in this thread…

YanDev really can't handle the bantz. It would probably be best if he just does his thing without trying to involve Holla Forums. It will only end badly and he will likely end up doing worse shit to the game just to spite anons.

I think this is why most devs just fuck off into isolation and make their games

Not saying it'd be a more rewarding decision for yandev to stop coming, since he gets good feedback here, but it's a pretty shitty catch-22. Maybe this is why people talk about positive energy?

>>>/reddit/

So? Where do you think we are? /sp/?

And it's a wonder things have gone so bad.

If I were a game dev I probably wouldn't come here or even ask questions. You can't hold a substantial thread transparently shilling your game without faggots fucking it up. But that's the nature of user posting I guess.

Even so this shit happened (and still does) in the AnC threads and it happened here to. Though admittedly YandereDev spergs a bit more. We just can't ignore faggots and they can't stop shitposting because they're to autistic to stop. People just overblow these minor flaws to insanely high levels and never let you forget.

Best case scenario would be for him to learn how to deal with it, that way he could still get feedback from us and not end up getting burnt out.

Of course, whether that can happen or not is hard to say.

Adolf, is that you?

The baiter casteth, and the baited goes into dismay.

I think he should start being just a bit more reasonable and not take shit to heart. We're on 8ch, not reddit.

If Yandev is doing this only for money, good for him, he should not ask for advice anywhere around here, no one likes a half-assed faggot.
If he wants to actually follow up with his plans and not self-censor, then that's great, best way to do it is to go on and give people options instead of pandering to one group or another, that way you don't sacrifice jack shit.

Oh, a thing!

A lot of people here actually know what they're talking about, unfortunately they tend to be buried under the tons of autistic posters. Despite the autism, the game would be significantly worse had he never came here.

Ultimately it's up YandereDev, and I certainly couldn't fault him either way.

Yes

Ever since Jared got fucked over, I don't think I've seen or heard anything about Subway.

Speaking of Subway, can we get the 9/11 combo picture?

The production values are actually pretty good.

The trick is to find some positive anchors in your life. In life, you have to spend time around people who are not your friends, who do not care about you and getting along with you. They'll go quiet when you try and reason things out, they'll prod and prod and wait for you to slip up. Their reasons make sense to them, of course, but that doesn't mean they're not fools.

They're shit people, in other words. The world is full of them. There's no winning. There are literally only two things you can do - address their points when they actually do have a point, and ignore them completely when they don't. Just ignore.

Of course, the shitposting still comes, and the haters still circle in waiting for something, and that wears at the feelings of anyone, tough skin or no. Having a tough skin means you never show it, you just look for actual points to keep you productive, and something that makes you feel good if it keeps you sane (generally just doing something else, since you don't always have someone in your life you can count on). Suffice to say, most people blindly crying 'censorship' and 'sellout' after Yandev made his first points responding to that was not posting in good faith.

By no means should yandev run to a hugbox, because that won't be better. He should just remember that he owes nothing to shitposters.

You fanboys are pathetic.

You essentially just exemplified the kind of shit people he mentioned.

Shouldn't you be earning some upvotes on leddit right about now?

You won't receive as big a decrease in exposure as you predict.

Infamy is just fame when it's not playing nice.

Yeah, let's just ignore feedback, what a great idea, reddit-chan.

People that are helping?
Yandev said some really stupid shit on this thread and you're defending him no matter what.

At this point, he should just go for it. After all, if he isn't pandering to the normalfag audience, his poll should not mean anything, he would either go for the panty inventory or give us some options.

Thanks, Yandev. You're really adhering to some principles over there.

I'm sorry you can't take his dick out of your mouth at this point…

I'll concede I'm a faggot if you you can post more than 100 words to explain why I'm a faggot. Grow some balls and actually make a discussion out of this thread.

I'm not calling Yandev a perfection of game devs, not even close. He has his faggot moments. The problem is that anons exemplify them as the only defining fact of his personality. There's more going on than him just selling out.
Rather than people calling him a faggot they could ask more in depth questions to his reasoning and situation to actually try and understand the situation rather than try to bait him in to making a shitty angry post.

I'de sage because I feel like this is meta-posting but we're already in autosage.

OJ Simpson in the house.

Can you stop being such a pussy? Who gives a shit who baited who? There are more important issues and you and Yandev should focus on those. That's what him and the fanbase you make part of should understand now instead of being faggots.
Like for example… Is he or not censoring shit?

No one gives one single spermatozoon about anything else besides if the game will be good and if the dev himself is going to follow his own principles.
For now, people are concerned for both because Yandev seems to want shekels instead and he contradicts himself in the same damn thread about it too.

My advice remains the same, give us options or patches. Polls shouldn't be a defining factor in Yandevs decisions, they should just be tips or guidelines.
No one (at least, no one important) will suddenly be like "B-but you added pantsu" and then drop your game, after all Yandev himself fucking quoted "common sense".

It's a bit too perfect, isn't it?
Don't you fall for it too, tho. Go play a game or find an animu with some nice panty shots

This and are right. YanSim has gotten the fame it has by doing its own thing. The moment it stops doing so is when it will lose momentum and its own footing.

I'ma give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this isn't bait. In which case, READ. Do you feel obliged to pay attention to to every shitpost? Must you reply to every post without merit? No?
Can you see life in any way other than absolutes?

No, just like you don't reply to every post with merit anyway, that would just be time consuming for no reason.

Truly ignoring something isn't not answering to it but outright not taking an idea into consideration. Your semantics argument isn't doing jack shit for anyone here, it's just a cop out because you're retarded.

Absolutes? Well, my advice to you is simply, "Kill yourself.", or maybe some lessons in how "That's an absolute." isn't an argument since some absolutes work and are preferred over anything else.
Must be hard to read "Give us options/patches." too.

Otherwise, adhering to the same principles that skyrocketed his game's popularity must be one really bad absolute for you to drop it because "muh absolutes", or you just like sucking his dick some more.

Didn't he just state he would have the options despite the polls? Or am I reading another thread? He essentially said he wasn't censoring himself in Where he was more-so just trying to understand the community's opinion on it. He's still going to have an option for censorship but I understand his viewpoint when he says he's not going to add pointlessly tasteless offensive shit for the sake of begin offensive.

The line between what is and isn't tastelessly offensive and what is actually considered creative integrity is fragile and misunderstood though. And on some of those I don't agree.

I don't give a shit. My problem is that we can't just have a fucking conversation without 20 anons parroting shit in a hive minded fashion without actually asking in-depth questions. I said it was meta-posting. If you don't like it then tell me I'm a meta-posting faggot.

Then ask him about the moments on how he contradicts those claims instead of assuming he's already sold out. Either way you'll get a more dignified and reasonable reaction that you can actually hold him up to.

All I'm asking for is a bit of depth to the dialog. I don't give a fuck if people actually do it because it's Holla Forums and you can't tell people to stop acting like a faggot, but you're staring to act like wanting actual discussion in a thread is a bad thing.

He didn't state that in the post you just quoted, then again, I am hopeful that he will do as you say.
Literally no one asked him to do that, even the shitposters answered only his "B-but muh shekels" drivel. He himself came here to ask about this idea he had, no one asked him to add this in the first place too.
I don't think it's magic that makes these people call him a sellout, I think it's that he contradicted himself several times in this thread for no reason, I don't remember him being a dumbass.
I for one never called him a sellout and I don't care if he is, so tell everyone else to inquire on that matter. As I can see, he isn't even answering people here anymore, so, that's it, I guess.

Aren't we in agreement that this is what should be done? It's a pretty good call as far as fig leaves go.

And what if a post doesn't contain a single idea other than "Kill yourself"? You probably shouldn't take it seriously. You can call it semantics if you like, I call it actually looking at what board I'm on.

Fair enough. I'm to drunk to actually ask more about yanderedev anyway. I havn't exactly followed his threads as closely as some of these anons. I just want quality discussion is all.

Remember when this was what we came to this board for? The days of 2014, when such was much easier to find?

I'd rather not reminisce of times we'll never re-capture.

You're being that type of faggot now. I was never in disagreement on the method, I'm in disagreement on your other bullshit.

What do you think means when someone answers:

With
Hm?
I'm sure it's sound advice at that point.

Depends, I'm the type of guy that takes into consideration context too.
Just read everything and pick up the consensus and the overall good arguments? That's the concept and it's easy.

You know, some advice keeps floating around here.
Oh yes, it's the "grow thicker skin" advice.

Don't sperg at what you think is random shit and you not only won't derail it, but you can create your own "quality discussions" by engaging the people that are willing.
I'm saving your lives right now.

Which has nothing to do with the actual discussion. I can say "grow thicker skin" but that won't solve the fact that about a dozen faggots in the thread just repeated each other with whatever reason that provided no actual insight. If you're not going to assume that I already know that faggots here just like to post offensive shit because it makes them feel welcomed by the community and to instigate angry reactions then you're retarded. The problem is that if everybody does that we become a joke. Asking for intelligent discussion isn't something that be shunned. Criticized maybe but not deterred as a point. I can still call people a NEET faggot while also posting a thought out discussion. I don't have to act like a millennial French-Canadian faggot to get the point across.

Show me where he said

Because if you can't do that, then I think you're completely missing the problem and, ironically, being the thin-skinned one.

You're offering criticism to one of Yandev's stances.
Shitposters are shitposting at that same stance.
Yandev wigs out hard at shitposters and takes their bait.
You take the blow as if it was meant for you and not them, even though he clearly says 'some'.
Why?

This here, will you be making it so that gym/swim a challenge so you have to do with limited/no resources at all?

Where were you when yandev has saved the videogames industry?

Nowhere, I gave you an example where "Kill yourself." has an underlying and valid meaning.

Because I don't, my issue is his overall stance, not that he insulted me or some shit. It's his overall contradictions and what seems like breaking his own principles.

Well, he finally seems to get it somewhat. But it also depends on the risk, honestly. You can be shit and risky at the same time and no one will care about your game.

But Yandev's idea has some originality behind it, it's something no one really did before. From there, it snowballed when people noticed that Yandev is devoted to this project, that the project is actually, you know, forming up, and that he does not give a shit overall and would take risks and expose his original ideas anyway, so he shows that he has some principles, besides these "risky ideas" also being "good ideas", e.g. as he himself said, torture, bullying, etc aren't portrayed that often in media and are criticized for just being over the top, yet he incorporated them into his game and made them work in the complete stealth assassination game he's trying to make.

This is pretty damn funny. Also grid inventories are neat. I'm all for it.

fuck it. I

Polls are useless, arguments only.

That being said, this is a great fucking idea for an inventory. Other than obvious game-mechanical implications of different outfits, it's perfect.

Do not let this game be design by commitee, that always fucking fails. If people have stupid ass reasons for not liking what you want to do they can fuck off. Take responisbility and design the game the way you want it.

I look forward to the billionaire twitter.

FUCKING THIS.
Nudist yandere when?

Actually at my last workplace I was the only one being remotely political correct.
Black people were called niggers, complaining about jews was very usual and the only women working there were secretaries.
I was a programmer at a large global amrs manufacturer. I miss it

amazing idea, i like everything about this feature

what about that fucking smug duck?