Which final boss was your favorite in the series?

Which final boss was your favorite in the series?
I liked Soul of Cinder the most as, to me, I had the most trouble beating out of any of the other bosses except for the Bloodborne ones since I don't have a Bloodbornestation and the concept of him being the amalgamation of every other player who linked the fire (plus Gwyn) was a really neat idea. Close second would be False King Allant.

For me it goes Gehrman > Allant > Gwyn > a lot of bosses > Nashandra.

Never bothered with 3, but I've heard the Soul's quite good.

Its the worst one, but I still enjoyed it. Nashandra and I assume Aldia since I never played the re-release pale in comparison to any of the other bosses.

3's alright, but it doesn't really get "difficult" until you get to Lothric and at that point you're at the endgame.

Some of my most memorable final bosses from what i´ve played.

Yeah, so I've heard. I don't really mind it not being difficult, though. I think Demon's and Bloodborne are the two easiest games in the series but they're still my favourites by a pretty large margin.

I probably won't get it until all the DLC comes out though, if even then. I think I've burned myself out on the series.

This faggot right here.
I love his design and as a boss he was perfect, with little thing that him like many others became too easy when you just decide to spam lightning bolts in his face.
Second place is Gwen for feels, third gargoyles for boss I had most problems beating.

What there is to say it was in every way worse than DaS1.
It is not bad but you would expect more from a sequel.

It's from King's Field

Oh fuck, I completely forgot about that boss. Yeah, he was the best part about DS2.

It really shows how much progress we made in terms of graphics.
Dude the kings field one is shit.

I mean it shows they used the graphics they got to create something nice but thank my god I don't life in times of early 3D graphics.

I am not saying a thing about Kings Field.
I only comment on its graphics.

Soul of Cinder and Gehrman/Moon Presence were fucking great

Nasha and Gwyn not so much, although Gwyn had awesome atmosphere and music.

Haven't finished DeS yet.

Demon's was the hardest for me on my first playthrough, but once you know where to farm/get moongrass easily or dupe than it became piss-easy. Still my favorite, though.

DeS: False King/Old monk (They should get back the PvP summon boss)
DaS1: Gwyn /4 kings
DaS2: Charred Ivory King (I hope the Frigid Outskirts don't come back in Das3 dlc)
DaS3: Soul of Cinder/ Nameless King (Worth the mention)
Bloodborne: Lady Maria/Ludwig

I know Most aren't final bosses, but these are just my favourite. It's curious how only Allant and Gwyn were the only ones i actually would enjoy fighting again and again (Soul of cinder included).

In Bloodborne, despite Gherman fight being awesome, Maria was way more exciting and amazing for me.

General Tor.
The perfect ending to that depressing slaughterfest.

Eh, I will never forget that scream.

Aldia is one of the few things i like from dks2,even if his fight is easy, honorable mention to looking glass knight
dat forbidden sun aldia charges

They should have kept Soul of Cinder's japanese name, Incarnation of Kings.
Best final boss I've had the experience of fighting in a long time, especially during the second phase of the fight and the music climaxes.

False King Allant is so far the best final boss I've played against in any FromSoft game. The only one of their Soulsborne games I missed was Bloodborne though, so Gehrman might be a better fight.

I love DaS 2 a fair amount and have even put hundreds of hours into it, but I can still recognize it as the absolute worst of the series.

DaS>DeS>DaS 3>DaS 2

Mechanically: Orphan of Kos/ Gehrman
Thematically: Gwyn

"Here comes the snow"

^This.

Orphan is the new souls casual filter. Its entirely a test on shifting your combat speeds faster and slower at different points and if you cant do that GG, no re. Hope you got a beckoning bell shitking.