A Goofy Movie

youtube.com/watch?v=6pudNB8VZ2M
Is this Disney's best film ever?

Attached: 220px-A_Goofy_Movie_poster.jpg (220x330, 24.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

base64decode.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its up there.

Attached: 67ytugd45fgo8674re75rxdi867yh.PNG (581x129, 15.14K)

Did someone say "Goofy"?

Attached: goofy.jpg (364x400 761.97 KB, 49.11K)

no

Perhaps the most unsettling thing about this is the fact that he found several other friends willing to do this weird shit with him. It would be one thing if he were just a lone lunatic, but there are three of them, which makes me fear that whatever is wrong with the first guy is contagious.

reminder that a goofy movie still doesn't have a bluray release

Attached: goofy 3.jpg (800x531 41 KB, 58.31K)

It's pretty good, but sometimes the 'goofy' stuff feels excessive. Like they had to have that entire thing with Big Foot just to get the point of 'Hi Dad Soup' across.

Attached: Finn's ribs explode first in laughter, then in excruciating pain as he realizes he cannot stop.png (390x310, 78.48K)

I liked the part where they were at the theme park and Max was uninterested and embarrased. That felt very real and relatable. Also, surprising since didn't expect Disney to make fun of itself.

GOOFED.com

Attached: 1425802349165.png (243x214, 101.94K)

I still don't understand why. Someone did run the movie through waifu2x and it looks acceptable. Here's a link. I don't think it's in the sharethread yet, but the usual instructions apply.

Lm56LyNGIWI2aGxTQ1NBIVZKZjlRNnkzSjgxeGdOMFBqelRjdEE=

Attached: AGM Waifu2x Upslace.png (1920x1038, 1.13M)

It's not a major Disney film or a cheapquel to a major Disney film, so they don't care about it. An Extremely Goofy Movie, DuckTales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, Doug's 1st Movie, Recess: School's Out and Teacher's Pet: The Movie also aren't on Blu-Ray, to name a few examples

Yes, it is.

Mental illness is contagious user.

I resent females because since it turned out that my ex-boyfriend was actually a straightboi living a lie dating me it made me feel as though females had somehow stolen him away from me

I'm over that specific thing now but I've still got this really vivid impression of females as all just being untrustworthy or deceitful

That's not wrong,

As one of the few films that show fatherhood in a positive light? I'd say si.

Well yeah.

how do I download it? pls help

The link is base64 encoded to stop link scrapers from catching it. There are websites where you can paste in the hash, click a button, and get a partial URL. You'll have to fill in all the Mega information at the start.

I wonder who kept the custody of PJ's sister.

female sexuality makes me sad and resentful and weirds me the fuck out

I stay hard while hearing Roxanne, don't worry.

So is that link down, before I keep trying?

I utterly refused to take any opportunity for a date because I know they will fucking ruin me. Again.

Once you see how an innocent girl is changed by people you hate into a selfish bitch who toys with you and then blames you when you don't stand up for her, while never telling you what you actually are to her - that makes you hate and doubt all fucking people you see from there on. If she can corrupted, everyone else is already corrupt.

I don't understand why people do this, it has never produced desirable results. Waifu2x does well when it's used on simple art and photographs that already top quality. It shits the bed big time when the original pic is low quality as it only augments the ugliness (like in your pic), and smoothing only makes it look worse.

It's up.
>paste into base64decode.org/

It looks much better when it's in motion and you're watching it on a big screen.

some guy on Holla Forums gave me a link to an upscaled version of the 2d Clone Wars cartoon and it seems to have worked pretty well on that

Ok, I tried without decoding and the link said the file is down. Odd that it even found something.

It's a pretty good movie, imo. I could relate to it in a way, back when I was a little shit.

Shit, I need to give it another viewing.

There is a suspicious lack of quality Roxanne lewds out there

What, she's not furry enough for the furry autists?

Attached: roxanne.gif (500x284, 868.92K)

Get drawing faggot.

I don't have a tablet.

It's because everyone's too busy drawing Peg.

It didn't find anything, that's just how mega says "404". The decoded link works fine for me.

whatthefuck

This looks like fucking dogshit, are you bllind? It's all blobby, and covered in accutance halos.

Attached: a2d3228884db93211d7e24253c015604bcb81a213014c5f983d1b93dfda320e1.jpg (200x200, 5.57K)

This is nightmare fuel.

Attached: itsgoofytime.jpg (1000x1000, 76.54K)

so you'd prefer tiny and grainy?

Not the same user but yes, tiny and grainy over large and honey-washed any day. Besides DVD quality (480p) is not tiny, unless you're a little whiny bitch millennial raised on HD and nothing elseā€¦ Try watching rare movies that only exist digitally as 240p VHS rips.

Use pencil and paper then scan it to your computer.

Attached: Gouf Troop.mp4 (480x360, 4.46M)

you fucked up the economy even worse too

I don't have a scanner

I guess you could try one at a library or something and save it to a thumb drive to transfer to your computer?

Pick one and only one.
Also

Attached: 1441995916032.jpg (1298x692, 203.15K)

No, you really can't appreciate them when you blur everything to shit with filters, that's why I'd rather just watch the original. Is it some kind of competition for you to see how shit you can make a movie look before you can no longer appreciate it? What is this bizarro logic.

Attached: 9cdc799e7195409a8719567614c28b585ee2a0d9f331e7ac2c0fd9ad878accfe.jpg (240x364, 22.43K)

top lel

my point was you complaining about people complaining is dumb

I could appreciate if they gave it a proper RELEASE!

Oh shit didn't know about that sorry user. I guess you could take picture of it? Not sure what else would help you.

Powerline is voiced by Tevin Campbell, but based on how Powerline is shown as the biggest pop singer in the entire world, I always wondered if that role was actually written intended to be a cameo for Michael Jackson, and they either couldn't get him to agree to it or his rate was too high.

Powerline being a pedophile would explain why he was so comfortable with Max just jumping onto the stage like that