DUDE WHITE MEN ARE EVIL LMAO

DUDE WHITE MEN ARE EVIL LMAO
why does he even have female guests on?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/womens-march-organizer-linda-sarsour-says-standing-trump-jihad-633118
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/07/feminists-protest-street-harassment-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Her face would look more natural covered in spunk.

(((Fisher)))

white men invented slavery, imperialism and the Holocaust, how is that not evil? retard

not worth it
not a chance

I listened to this shit during like ep300 and on when it was mostly people like Ari, Joey, and sometimes Stanhope shooting the shit. Then occasionally some meme scientist or somebody would come on and that would be interesting and fun. Now it's so politically charged and people only go on JRE to use it as a soapbox and Joe has turned into such a fag about it dancing around trying not to offend. Didn't he apologize for talking shit about the tranny boxer? JRE is high level now and he treats it accordingly, as if some jew is going to fire him if he steps over. Though knowing the current climate if he did actually have a rant like he used to he'd be shredded like Louis Cuck

smh tbh

that's a jew

why do people watch this shit

Joe got these cumdumpsters on air so that they could take turns fucking him with a spiky, black strap-on and talk about it on their podcast.

fag

Three strikes and you're out!

Slavery existed while whites were still in caves.
All we did was bring diversity and multiculturalism to the Indians. Besides, we did the jobs they didn't want to and boosted their economies.
Never happened.

rollin'

All feral hogs need to be killed.

literal who

I hogged ur mom's feral last night nerd

Fag status = Confirmed ✔

Fisher is an occupational name.
Fishermen who had no surname adopted it when it became common to have them around the 13th and 14th centuries, so the name has many different origins.

You know, I've thought about this and I've realized why the feminists do this and by this I mean allying with muslims and subhumans.
It's really simple when you think about it.

You've never actually talked to a woman irl, I just had a conversation about muslims with my mother who is a feminist and she says the entire reason the middle east sucks along with sharia law is because it treats half the population as dirt.

Any actual feminist hates muslims. Carrie Fischers daughter is just some dumb bitch.

t. beta cuck

Actually feminists are pro sharia just look at Linda Sarsour at the Women's March

newsweek.com/womens-march-organizer-linda-sarsour-says-standing-trump-jihad-633118

Oh and btw reported for ban evasion leftypol.

Are you twelve? Talking to girls ain't no achievement, lad.
Geg, no they don't. They're the reason Europe is getting flooded with muslims at this very moment.
Wait, this is bait, right?

Feminist Academics Protest 'Racist' Law Against Street Harassment
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/07/feminists-protest-street-harassment-law/
A group of feminist academics have rallied against plans to make street harassment illegal in France, on the grounds that new laws could “stigmatise” men with migrant backgrounds

That doesn't make any sense dude