New Legend of Zelda's Link is now "Gender Neutral"

It seems the feminists pestered Nintendo enough to make Link androgynous because they "didn't relate to him".

mynintendonews.com/2016/06/18/link-is-gender-neutral-in-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/

I just stole this from /n/

don't bully

I'd still fuck him/her
Futa link pls

That's just butt cream to soothe the pain after confirming you can't make him female.

So what is he? An eunuch? Someone who's under treatment?

He's fabulous.

No he's just a /cuteboy/

and I love it

I can see that, what with the thread title being clickbait out-of-context nonsense that is contradicted by your own greentext and all.

So he's just as much of a twink in many other Zelda games. Nothing new here.

The Elevens have always been desperate to curry favor from their white overlords ever since we nuked them back to traditional values.

If its just a statement and they end up changing nothing, then I applaud them for capitalising on feminist and beta autism.

I hope they say he is gender neutral and then increase the bulge in his underwear

I don't need Shantae to look like a guy to enjoy playing her games.
I don't need Bayonetta to look like a guy to enjoy her games.
I don't need Samus to look like a guy to enjoy her games.

So he's just a cute boy, sounds like nothing new.

The idea of a gender neutral character is nothing new, but the REASONS why Link is gender neutral is worrying. You should NEVER meet the demands of these rabid loonies, because even they don't know what the fuck it is that they want out of a game.

Still, if the developers don't have to alter the character any further than what was shown to us, it's a matter of semantics and they will have skillfully circumvented the feminazi's demands, doing what was asked/demanded, but only changing something no one gave a fuck about in the first place (a blurb on a wiki/some obscure lore relevance). Well played.

But none of them is a TWINK.

And I don't even like any of those games.

Also Holla Forums, why are all nintencucks seem to be okay with Link being a fucking twink? Are they actually gay?

All three of them are tomboys in some capacity, which is the female equivalent of twink.

Hey, that's fine and all, but just pointing it out that you have no taste.

why is an ayylien killing other ayyliens?

he looks more woman than his wife

Gays, "Grills" and Grills.

Surprised no one remembers the Cia/Lana vitriol from em when they were revealed about them being "too sexy".

yes

Not as much chest as another Link had

Dr. Proxi, I'm Cia.

Homosexuality is much more normal in females than in males. The only males that can accept twinks are either pure fags or just dumb ass liberals who deny themselves.

I don't like battletoads clone beat em ups, and Kamiya is overrated tbh.

That's his mom.

So he just made Link more of a Twink?

TP Link spent his time wrangling livestock, of course he's more buff than the Link who just naps all the time.

Yeah, nice translation.

Pretty much what I would've said

I wish we could play as that link, no master sword, just hand to hand monk-kung-fu and you.

Usable items would be chairs and ladders only.

Elf supporters, get the fuck out.

They already got faggot Tingle. Just give him another game.

looks like samus

Why does she wear the mask?

He already has like 3 IIRC.

Rosy Rupeeland
Rosy Rupeeland 2
Tingle ruins Balloon Fight.

I think he probably has even more ones im not aware of.

tingle isn't cute

This just means he's even more of a blank slate than he already was.

Stop acting like muh tumblr did it, they just wanted to be lazy.

There's also a DSiWare app of goofy stuff like fortune telling and calculator. Only one left Japan and reached the PAL regions. "Love Balloon Trip" is like a Wizard of Oz tale of Tingle trying to get the ladies.

What if they make the next Link an ultra masculine lumberjack?

Canucks are not masculine. Just make Link an ex Reconquista knight while we're at it.

I'm a masculine man. How am I supposed to relate with this fagboy?

I want some Hokuto no Link shit.

new link is built like a walrus.

This isn't News, it's some old Japanese guy saying shit to save face, also the "translators" interpreting it differently to shove in their own ideologies.

it must be awful not liking pure fun

yeah? Are you saying that you wouldn't a link?

Provide a link?

He's got about the same muscle tone. The cel shading doesn't really do him any favors.

You don't, and then go watch some Manime instead.

Or you start enjoying the manly sidecharacters more then Link and start hoping for them to be playable.

IIRC BEARDED MUSCLE LINK was actually pretty demanded after TP with a fuckload of fanart of it, so i doubt it will happen now if it didn't happen then.

Is that why he has such distinct "vagina bones"?

What is it with japs and their obsession with sissybois, are they allergic to manly men?

I have no link for give, I'm not particularly homo and prefer lewds of cute girls over cute boys, despite the fact that I would a link if given the opportunity.

losing a massive war tends to warp a nation's view on masculinity.

Not a fan of Lana but Cia is top tier, she puts Midna and squidward sword Zelda to shame.

like the bunch of trap loving fucks that infest this place wouldn't rejoice this

Well, manly men are associated with homosexuality.

Japan has so much self-loathing that the only men they associate with straight sex are either shotas or disgusting, middle-aged, balding NTR monsters.

Everyone else has gone Hikki/NEET and given up on real relationships.

stop mansplaining shitlord those are just treats for your problematic male gaze

Whatever, so long as they don't give into them I don't care. Hopefully NoA doesn't insert any bullshit into the translation.

I still can't believe these people's need to "relate" to characters.

What, you can't enjoy a story if you can't imagine the protagonist being your self-insert? Grow the fuck up, it's not all about you. You don't need to "relate" to a character for it to be a good character. Goddamn narcissistic children, they are.

The Japanese have been making androgynous protags for ages. This is nothing new.

I think I like the direction this thread is going.

they don't need to, or at least not the leaders of any given movement like this. it's just an excuse to infect their companies via HR and other parasitic departments.

Vaan is far more androgynous than the new Link.

I want the next Zelda to have an Old Link, similar to Old Snake in MGS.

At worst, new Link looks younger and more anime-y than other Links. No big deal there.

I noticed as time went on Link has started looking more and more /fit/.

OoT he's a twink.
Twilight Princess he's starts bulking.
Hyrule Warriors comes along and he's looking faackin' joocy.

I want the next zelda to just have character customization to so that everyone happy

I wouldn't be happy.

better

WE OTTERMODE NOW
E

O
T
T
E
R
M
O
D
E

N
O
W

Why? Link doesn't voice anything so I don't see how this would change the game for the worse in any way.

Post more Cia SFM to balance the shotafags

All the Laotian ink pictograms for this new Link are going to be amazing

thats just a shitty twink

Are we looking at the same picture? In any case, it's always depended upon the artist. Pics related are after Ocarina. It's also best Link, by the way.

These are entirely different things fam, one of them is about being muscular and toned, the other is about being slim and having a yummy flat chest

Reminder that Zelda U starts in the "Shrine of Resurrection" and judging by the hair color and differing armors the protagonist could very well be ALTTP/Oracles Link

I just hope nintendo doesn't go for some bullshit twist. Like you were a clone all along or a robot or something else.

hi alphablaster

It was more the face I had a problem with when it came to HW Link.
Looking at both the OoT and TP Link you'd think they were brothers.
HW Link looks like their cousin or something.
I think it's his nose. Not pointy enough?

I think OoT is post-twink but pre-ottermode, couldn't decide.

Yeah I know, I just thought it was funny that as the games came out he bigger.
Now he's back to his OoT physique I would say.

Pretty sure the Link you play as lost to Ganon off-screen before the events of BotW causing him to become known as Calamity Ganon.
Now he has been resurrected and thirsts for Ganons blood.
Oh wait he's probably lost his memories because Nintendo would do something like that, the more side missions you do, the more memories of your previous adventure you get!
Would be pretty cool tbh.

Because Link is the only absolute constant the series has. Totally removing him from the game would actually decentralize the series. Everything else has become at least partially optional.

Isn't the whole point of the story a classic knights-tale? The common boy saves the Kingdom's princess?

It doesn't makes sense to Link to be androgynous.

Young men, boys coming of age, are typically slim and scrawny.

I just hope this game doesn't revolve around OoT like all the others do, they should just ditch any attempt at making one time line and just make each game it's own thing they wouldn't be held back that way.

Beowulf-tier Link when?

Why does that matter? The only thing that matters is good games getting made, and the games themselves wouldn't be any worse off if you could make the protagonist a qt thick girl or whatever you want.

Get educated son.

It's also the first link in a long time to have such pronounced hair tassels.

You have to be above 110 lbs to be ottermode. 90+% of the time, Nagisa looks like he's never lifted in his life. Or swam, for that matter. He definitely meets the bodyfat percentage requirements, though.

I can dig it.

But why call it Legend of Zelda anymore, then? Just make another game series, or another spin-off. Goddamn, literally ever other aspect of the series has become optional: You don't need Hyrule or Zelda (See: Majora's Mask), You don't need Ganon (See: Vaati), You don't even need the triforce (See: Minish Cap). Link is the only thing actually holding the series together.

And the fact that the exact same thread was on the front page

One might say he is the LINK between the games of the series.

pick one

also how does this affect gameplay?

I'd be down for every bodily configuration of Link, but that's because I'm a depraved pervert.

Top of my list is Lusty Ara ara~ Mom-Link though.

Actually there is one common factor and it's in the name: Zelda

you can make link whatever the fuck you want, just keep Zelda and it makes sense as to why they're all in the same series.

pick one

Who is that semen demon?

he's a qt

According to Demise in Skyward Sword, Hylians are actually human, which makes sense, since there's nothing special about them by default.

Where have you been for the past three years?

Nagisa, from Free! It's a pretty gay show, but I liked it.

Hylians have always been human, just a specific type of human that is more magically inclined

Something else to note is that human-Hylian crossbreeds have regular curved ears with points at the top, whereas Hylians just have big pointy elf ears

cool

So is all of /n/ just sensationalist bullshit or did you spin it that way?

Tsuritama is the superior homo cartoon

Except Zelda doesn't even need to show up. She's mentioned in passing in Link's Awakening, and is hinted at in one cutscene in Majora's Mask. If barely recognizing her existence counts as her presence, then I guess that makes two constants. You want to undermine that further?

Why does the first image Link have a shoulder guard on his shield arm?

I guess just in case it glances off?

Considering that it's confirmed possible to use magic to be come a borderline deity in Zelda, I would expect that eventually, some Link would become some kind of benevolent elder being via magic artifacts and sheer determination.

I do because it will make it a better game.

Besides not everything has to be completely constant between all games, for the most part they're about dungeons with puzzles/combat and finding items you use for both, adventuring around an open world, and interacting with each of the races in the world.

I just want you to explain why this matters at all, you say it would be fine if they just called it something else but why is the title of a game so incredibly important to you? Is it just an intense amount of autism?

He's still male. Hasn't Link always looked a bit feminine because Hyrulians are based on elves which even the males look feminine?

/n/ is mainly Holla Forumsedditors shitposting and circlejerking on a dead board.

Builtfat transitioning to strongfat reporting in.

I'll play that.

He looks so cool

Historically skinny. Traveling towards ripped, currently between builtfat and ottermode.

It could be worse, fam. Hard work will get you where you need to be. I have a chest deformation which can only be corrected via expensive as fuck surgery which insurance won't cover. If I even had any.

This is Aonuma's way of saying "Link is never going to be female, fuck off."

So he is still a dude but he just has less masculine features, I could have told you that from the images

Honestly, they could have had a decent, cohesive timeline before they went full retard and made a "Hero Loses" branch off somehow only occur when OoT link fails.

inb4 "It happens because OoT link has to go back in time to get to Silver Gauntlets" so he's MIA. He returns to a different future timeline where the gauntlets don't exist
But that's just retarded.
There are other games that involve repeated time travel. Why is OoT the only one that splits the timeline in that manner?

The adult/child split at least made sense because you could (theoretically) defeat Ganondoft at different times - before and after he took full control Hyrule.

They've always been different races of humans, and we know they can intermix because the Gerudo raid Hyrule and rape their men to ensure their continued survival.

he looks like a poorly drawn Warcraft character.

But almost nothing is constant across the games. Look, there series has always been highly experimental. Nintendo has been willing to always change something about the games, and taking the whole collection of games, including spin-offs into account, then the series has no real constants.
As far as I can see, there's only one or two things that absolutely hold the main-line games together; without them, you could can make any game you want and technically call it a Legend of Zelda game. Pluck those pins from the cloth and the series title would mean nothing at all.

Wanna cuddle user?

How the fuck is he poorly drawn?
Generic? Yes.
Definitely doesn't look poorly drawn.

Besides, I'm sick of twink link. I mean, he's boner material, but he gets old quick.

Right. My point was that elves are a species. For a second there, I was thinking that offspring with a true elf race wouldn't be fertile, but that doesn't even hold true in D&D, so I don't know why I thought it would in Zelda.

I very much would, but despite everything, I'm straight.

But why does the title have to mean anything? What value do we as consumers gain from knowing that a LoZ game will always feature link as a protagonist?

And my point earlier is that each game's features like dungeons or items are similar to at least 60% of the other games, so yes between every single game there are only two things that they all have in common, if you pick any two individual LoZ games you'll find a lot more in common.

Mario games have wildly different gameplay between a lot of them but noone cares when you get to play as Luigi or Toad as optional characters. If there is character customization, the default can just be Link and I don't see how that's any different from Mario being the default in a Mario game.

It looks like Cia is excreting white paint from her vag, that's really unhealthy.

And now that I think about it, Hyrule Warriors also lets you play as characters that aren't link, and I'm sure there's another LoZ game that does this too. They just also have Link as an option, so why are we even arguing about this?

It's fine, user, it's latex paint.

Tingle has a game. tfw Ralph game neverever.

Because why does anything have to mean anything, user? Fuck, this postmodernist shit is why a term like "art" is not only meaningless, it's a term that rightfully deserves scorn and ridicule.

And Hyrule warriors is a spin-off. As I said, if you include spin-offs, the series has no constants.

Why not both? Why not both at the same time?

What would you even do? Act hyper active and erase your own existence?

Yeah, and?

Once again Nintendo of Japan has caved to this bullshit. Sure they didn't make him female, but this will just be interpreted by them as "he's gender neutral now! we're one step closer to making nintendo hear us!". Eventually the complaint from these fags will get so big that Nintendo of Japan will suffer the same fate as the western gaming industry. All of that aside, is Eiji gonna pretend Link hasn't looked like an effeminate little elf bitch since OoT?

dobson pls

All the games still do sort of share the same general themes though.

Both Wind Waker and Majora's Mask had brief sections where you played as others that weren't Link.

then what's stopping a theoretical Breath of the Wild with character customization from counting as a spin off? It's already very different from the other games in the series.

Also were Wind Waker and Majoras Mask "spinoffs"?

Somebody hasn't played the first game.

Well that explains why the board's been a little gay and whiny lately.

Don't reply to him user, you only inflate his ego further.

it fits the rest of the color scheme though

MM was a "Gaiden game", not a spinoff. WW was main series

The first game was a survival game where all of the dungeons/items were optional?

Yes

Yeah, but none of these things can be explicitly called constants. This is already a loss of information.

Mate, every game experiments with something. Compare the Legend of Zelda to Zelda 2.
Hell, I don't even know why I'm arguing this point. Fuck, set them in a futuristic city and give link a motorcycle, why should I give a shit.

Carlos, shut up.

Ralph was a busta in Ages, but he was implied to be a competent swordsman. At least enough that Nayru kept him around. Since he was shown to have mellowed by the end, and thought of Link as a rival, you could easily have a game where he's a rowdy but competent foil. Or just have him handle some bullshit that happens in Labrynna, or to Nayru. Reminder that Ralph is fucking Nayru. Also,

Of course. Wouldn't want his head to swell

exactly, the point is that this shit does not matter at all and their goal should be to make good games that are profitable. Making a game titled "Legend of Zelda" that is good and allows you to play as link or make your own dude would be good for the game and the title would ensure that it makes money. Only autistics care about garbage like official canon or what the title of a game is.

Fuck, I'll continue. Maybe I am a huge aut.
Why call any game anything?

Come on, user. Traps have been semi-popular on Holla Forums for eons.

No you retard, they're only saying they're making him "look" more gender neutral. He's still a boi.

Two reasons: to give the game something people can refer to it as, which would be the subtitle in Zelda games (you say "hey dude did you play Wind Waker?" instead of "hey dude did you play "The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker"?), and the other reason is that people are far more likely to buy a game that has "Legend of Zelda" in the title than they are a game unrelated to it.

People will be interested in Breath of the Wild because it is a Zelda game, and they will refer to it as BotW.

Am I missing anything?

So the only reason to use Legend of Zelda is marketing. Fucking slap that shit on anything, then?

Oh goody. Now that fucking kid from my college that uses his first name as a pronoun is going to be even more encouraged to tell people that binary sex biology is a social construct by the patriarchy and your fucking first name counts as a legit gender.

Whoop de fucking doo.

It's right there in your fucking quote.

People will be upset and confused if a Legend of Zelda game doesn't feature sword combat against monsters, some puzzles, a big world to explore, all of which BotW has so I don't see the problem. They will not be upset and confused if you have the option of not playing as Link, aside from anyone whose autism levels are dangerously off the charts such as yourself.

We could just have a hug then, nothing sexual

Stop flag fagging you dip

Don't fall for it. He's going to give you the gay.

Link has always been androgynous.
Since when was he ever masculine?
They're trying to pass this off as a victory when it's been the norm for fucking ages.
Fucking Nintendo needs to find their balls again and shut the fuck up with this whole appeasement bullshit.
I blame NoA for this crap. They're staffed by a bunch of SJWs and spineless hacks.

Whatever. People want to fuck Link's boipussy still. It's nothing new.
Can't wait for this to come out so I can rip the models and make porn.

Why though?
What's wrong with someone that's integrated to the board?

It's just a little experimentation, user

I need to bust a nut, care to post?

So hypothetically, if Link was a girl how would she rank in the series?

Im pretty sure she wouldn't be the best, but just upper tier at best.

Sleep tight Jim.

Cia > Midna > Zelda > Linkle

So he refers to himself in the third person?

I can't think of any incarnation of Link being particularly manly. Even Samus has more balls than Link.

Adult midna > Great Fairy > CIA > chick in TP who runs the fishing place > TP Zelda > Zora Princess from OOT > everything else

Which Zelda? I agree with you but I'd place Linkle higher than the Zeldas from OoT, WW, or TP.

He was a fuccboi ever since his inception, I suspect foul play behind the translation.

Tripcodes are integrated into the website, but its autistic to tripfag. You can put an email in when you post but nobody does it all the time. You can upload reaction images but avatar fagging is autism.
I bet you're the same user who was posting in other threads with the fuckyou flag

This in a nutshell.

This. I can honestly picture NoA pestering NoJ. Constantly calling them and begging them to appease the whiny shits since they now know NoA's words mean jack. Fucking damn you NoA. Fucking damn Gen Zedwhateverthefuck.

What great fairy? You have a nose fetish or you have any one in particular in mind?

It was me, actually!

not a nose fetish as much as a big girl for me fetish

Why u do dis

SS Zelda, she's defiantly the cutest.

but those are women, not men who are merely pretending the Aldritch boss fight in Dark Souls 3 gave me a trap fetish and discovering what might happen were I to choose the thickest leg option on a girl in Dragon's Dogma gave me a chubby fetish

Fucking hell, did he really have to give them ammo? Now we'll never hear the end of the "Link is trans" retardation. Round two of Samus, except this time they have a quote to regurgitate.

Chances are he didn't, but the Translator (Likely a SJW) manufactured it via selective word choices.

You mean this big, bulbous nosed monstrosity? The one with the bowl fringe? The one that isn't even a Princess? That Zelda?

Original translation was from Time magazine. Time magazine that named Anita Sarkeesian one of their 100 most influential people.

There's definitely some selective translating here by an ideologue.

Some men just like Butterface Fam.

I shook hands with Milo recently, so I'm pretty sure I already have it.

Dub quads confirm

i dunno
same reason a human would kill other humans i gess

Nice faux outrage thread, OP.

Link's been androgynous for well over 20 years now, faggot, especially in Japan. Hell, he was played by a woman in this Link to the Past commercial. If they were making him "gender neutral", I doubt they would start the game with him bare chested. They'd give him some kind of tanktop. If anything, Link being made more feminine is more aimed at pleasing the fujoshit fanbase than feminists.

Good thing it's "The Legend of Zelda" and not "The Legend of Princess Zelda."

That's a lot of words to basically say "So we made Link officially into an elf".

Hime cuts are worth nothing if the woman is a butterface.

The potato nose is an artefact from front shots, she actually has a pointy nose.

But Link and Zelda from Skyward are a teen couple, they're pure bliss because they don't fuck around with angst or dinsfunctionality like any couple portrayed by amerifags. Remember we've come full circle and after decades of degeneration, the idea of 2 normal affectionate people looks fresh.

Her body's not much to write home about either

Cuteface.

Her hair's not dark enough to pull it off.

Skinnyfat transitioning to ottermode reporting in

More from best Zelda

The front is where you'd look at her from, and the front is where her Jew nose is most apparent.

They will now never stop harassing Nintendo with "destroy anything masculine/male" demands & Nintendo has fully earned the SJW harassment campaign by acknowledging them at all.

Even if Link was made female they wouldn't be satisfied. Never capitulate & never acknowledge cultural marxists since they only want influence, will keep attacking until they've stolen it from anyone of merit & then proceed to shove their anti-white anti-male propaganda into everything.

no user

With the exception of Skyward Sword, when is Zelda ever Link's love interest?

I look forward to any threads bemoaning that Cloud is too feminine.

They hold hands in Spirit Tracks. That's about as blatant as it gets.

A-userā€¦ t-that's lewdā€¦

Zelda 2

It looks like you didn't finish your edit, so I finished it in your place.
I hope it fits your shitty taste

WE

WE WUZ GERUDO N SHIET

That's exactly what we need, there is no reason for link to be european, it's disgusting the way the patriarchy try to push this idea that only whites can be the hero and honestly it just helps keep the colored man down.

Remember when TP was your first Zelda and it seemed so edgy and mature?

Been hearing really good things about that game, is it worth playing? Only open-world game I've ever played was MGSV, and I got burned out just after starting the Africa arc

When will Link become what he was always meant to be: a black otherkin woman?

I'm sorry, I don't know why I thought that cap would be bigger.

My first game in the series was the original release in 1976 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo it was the legend of Zendaya where you played as female asian/islamic Linuku and had to defeat the barbarian invaders from euryle and defeat the evil Anglondorf, the white pig king.

All I could procure was this old concept art as the original game has been lost to time from white washing.

Fantastic clickbait.

Cool that autism, yo. It's more likely that Aoyonuma said something like "androgynous" but got translated as "gender-neutral" because it fits the Western narrative.

To Nips (and even Western females), Twilight Princess Link is more masculine than the typical Link, in the 'pretty'-masculine sense that Legolas shares. This Link is just dialing that back and making him more of a blank slate.

Das what I thought fam.

Thats like being upset at orcs being rapists.

Wasn't the Ultimate Universe teen spidey so hated by even the most diehard Fanboys that they pretended it never existed and that it was a mistake?

tbh if nintendo made link black I wouldn't really give a shit.

Yeah there was a big thing about 'Why the fuck would you change the race of an established character', i.e. Peter Parker, who they were considering blackwashing.

I actually liked Miles Morales before I realized literally the only reason he was black/hispanic was for their agenda.

Because why would race never not be the issue.

Link is a courageous, wise, powerful aryan and people can't stand it. However, Nintendo won't even consider making him a nigger, so the opposing forces are trying to feminize him instead. This actually works against them though, as it implies even our women can defeat the dark-skinned hordes and evil pigs threatening Hyrule. Even our women can hold off (((Ganon)))'s evil forces.

Nice reporting asshole.

I wonder why sjws keep whining about wanting a tumblrized Link yet never seem to give a shit that you can't play a nigga in Animal Crossing and the closest thing to a black guy in Zelda is the main villain? Back pre-2000s that'd be the only boring shit these chucklefucks would be whining about and at least that shit wouldn't affect the narrative or state of the games at least.

Reminder that tumblrites are still complaining that Link isn't a woman or legit gender-neutral otherkin after being 'promised' it from the initial trailer. Also Link has always been pretty androgynous, this isn't a new thing.

Really? He already looked pretty effeminate, compare to the OOT design.

>Link is definitely a male
tl;dr Link has always been varying shades of androgynous and Holla Forums is getting triggered over nothing.

userā€¦There was SJW bitching about skin color in New Leaf, along with the bullshit claims that the main character is "white" (despite being a Nip game full of Nip culture).

I'm not about to go give Kotaku or whoever the fuck any views, but there was at least two such articles.

GAMING JOURNALISM

I've never liked the zelda games and do not care.

That would be an improvement

ok

ok

ok dokey

ok torok

It's funny how he tries to pretend Nintendo isn't just trying to get fujoshi bucks by turning Link into more of a bishi male

>Legend of ZELDA
Zelda is the boy or else it would have been called the Legend of Link.

They clearly meant "androgynous", but are either too stupid to know that or they're blatantly mistranslating to push the narrative. Either way, fuck off with this shit.

YOU'RE a eunuch

If there ever'd be an old link he'd look more like a unassuming hapless santa-type.

Ah yes. Good job Aonuma. That's perfect response to theatrical shitbags who insist on link being a grill.

approved.

But does it have a penis or a vagina? This shit makes no sense, i'm so fucking mad stop messing with my videogames you ugly SJWs holy shit.

Hahahaha what the fuck man.
Using Donovan rape scene as a reaction image. Made me laugh but still, stop it.

You have to not even bother arguing with leftists, just mock them, like this. Just make fun of them non stop.

Witcher 3 is one of the best RPGs I've played. The combat is not amazing, that's always been the weakness in Witcher games, but god damn the RPG side is good. The quests, the writing, it's just so unusually good. It doesn't have any repetition like typical sidequests "collect 10 wolf pelts", every single quest is a unique story. Your decisions really affect the outcome of quests and the story too, a lot.

WE CAN GO FURTHER

The irony here is that she's calling the people who don't want ladylink pissbabies for complaining about the real crybabies pissing about for not getting ladylink.

Good quests != good RPG

RPG stands for "Role Playing Game" and refers to a game where you are able to play as your own role and make decisions for them within the setting. In Witcher you play as a defined protagonist and usually get around 3 dialogue options and very few ways to do a particular quest relative to a conventional role playing game. There are very few ways to make your character different from anyone else's, you're always going to be a dude who uses two swords, potions, magic, and a crossbow that hunts beasts.

Witcher 3 is a garbage ass role playing game, and it's also a mediocre action game. The only thing that it's competent at is its writing and arguably adventuring, but that's only if you turn off the minimap, quest markers, and don't go to the world map to see the glowy arrow that tells you exactly where to go, thus forcing you to actually pay attention to the scenery and instructions given by NPCs.

Does this make Call of Duty Black Ops 2 an equal or better RPG to Witcher then? You've got a main story that can branch out depending on your decisions, which are actually made using the core gameplay (point your gun and shoot at an important dude and his death will have consequences later, as opposed to choosing option A or B dialogue). There's more depth to the character build system in its multiplayer, because you get to define your own playstyle and weaponry rather than always just being swordy mcmagic potions.

Do I think that CODBLOPS2 is a great game? No, but it's more of an RPG than any of the Witcher games and if people want to call those RPGs then they ought to call that shit an RPG as well. But they don't because that would be fucking retarded, and therefore calling Witcher an RPG or even a good RPG is absolutely retarded. It's an action adventure game with mediocre action and passable adventure.

Masha Allah, brother. This is Holla Forums, an Islamic website. Please stop posting haraam pictures such as this.

Also, I think I have to perform extra prayer tonight to atone for this grievous act in Ramadan.

Fuken ayyyyyyy

Nothing funnier than these idiots pairing gays with Islamism. They are so in denial, so disconnected from anything that resembles reality. And, as a minority myself, I want to exploit that.

She couldn't even be bothered to change the clothing to be Muslim inspired.
There's a shitty, impractical curved rapier thing, though.
Jumping on the bandwagon to gather followers, because she's not getting them through her skill.

But you can't tell she is a muslim unless she is carrying a scimitar. Maybe next time she'll have a bomb vest, you know, for representation.

same here but reverse, I come off as super gay and crossdress regularly but this gives me a free oppression card that I can use to trashtalk Islam, SJWs, and faggots all day without repercussions (usually)

Hot fucking damn.

She made a lesbian Link because the regular Link is obviously straight even though it isn't obvious that he is?

I think it is a commentary on what is wrong with a homo Link since there is nothing to indicate that Link was hetero to begin with. But that just begs the same question, why would you need to change Link to begin with?

She's got some interesting proportions.
That stance is all kinds of fucked, plus the head and neck looks like it was copied and pasted from a different image.

The Triforce is a religious symbol. This is explained at the start of nearly every Zelda game.

The Hylian eagle crest is the sign of the Hyrule Kingdom.

Muslims believe all other religions are an abomination and their followers are apostates who should be killed for their crimes against Allah and that the only Government/ruling body should be Islam.

This is like a Muslim wearing a big Cross and covering themselves in American flagsā€¦ and that doesn't even cover the wear those earrings are bolted to her cheekbones, her tiny head, and the fact that she'd be tossed off a fucking rooftop for being gay.

What is that harness for, anyway? There's no way in hell it could fit the shield, and where's the scabbard?

How did this get this many response? In the actual statement he says nothing about being gender neutral. He's just saying he made Link more androgynous. He reiterates that he's a man even. This is clickbait. No one said Link is "gender neutral". Fuck off, OP.

If a sandnigger tried to pull that off in their shithole of a country she would be stoned to death within the hour, I don't know why SJW insist on parading dunecoons around like they're the good guys when they stand for everything they claim to be against.
Is it just their inner hipster liking what everyone else hates?

If there is one char I'm OK with being androgynous it's Link and perhaps Cloud from FF7
Besides, this will mean more porn of femlink-subby male link.

What the fuck I made a joke about this a couple days ago.

Goddamn leftyfucks are living parodies.

Didn't they give Link a dress in that 3DS game?

Yes but adult gay link>toon gay link

It's poorly conceived rebellion against the status quo.

Everyone else is normal and has a realistic concept of gender and sexuality? Then they have to be septigendered demipanstarsexuals.

Some people have a problem with muslims and their oppressive, regressive ways? Then they have to treat Muslims like a glorious, trendy quirky so kawaii uwu~*~*~ super awesome people who are only hated because they're brown

Certainly helps that tumblr loves to fetishize other cultures based on their skin and features.

That shit is actually a couple months old. You're late to the party, user.

GOD WILL PUNISH US FOR THIS

so, islam?

am I too late for Cia posting

Go for it

Never to late for best girl.

Those comics are fun. I should save them.

Lemme give you what I've got.

Cool, some new ones I've not even seen yet

They even showed off shirtless Link at E3. Gender neutral my ass.

And now I've gotta run

The apologetics these fags go through are hilarious.

No buts here faggots you're either a male or not, being a twink or some barafuck has nothing to do with me being a male or female.

Isn't Link the premier fuckboi of gaming? I don't get this crisis over his gender. It's not like he's some beacon of masculinity, most of his appeal seems to come the fact that he has an effeminate appearance and provides easy gay porn for both men and women.

>>>/tumblr/

Well they're finally being honest about, goddamn.

How in what way does Link look like a fucking female

I like him because i like traps

And i like traps.

I guess i really, really like traps, and should go to bed.

>Tfw I helped

Link confirmed gay maker 20XX

Fuck that got me good.

CRINGED HARD
Can't Ninty do ANYTHING right?

t-thanks Setz

How much PCP is required to fuck your brain so hard that you would actually compare these two very different things

Nice try Knife ear, you're not fooling anyone.

No Nintendo confirmed:
Downfall timeline: Link is defeated in the final battle with Ganon.

Child Timeline: This follows Link after Zelda sent him back in time.

Adult Timeline: This follows Zelda without Link after she sent him back in time.