Good Fanon Characters

Backbone Papyrus/Genocide Papyrus will never be Canon……

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqgZNGq2nqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH GOD SUMMER THIS IS TOO MUCH

This is the better Genocide Papyrus tbh
youtube.com/watch?v=OqgZNGq2nqs

that is just edgelord shit

Backbone papyrus speech is far more chilling Than anything in the actual game.

I want tumblr to leave

Wow that was pretty edgy

Quads confirm

YOU HEARD THE MIGHTY QUADS OP

GET OUT YOU TUMBLRTALE PIG

joke's on me for expecting anything good

I tell ya, sega should make a sanic MMO where everyone can make their OCs. That will be a goldmine.

I pity the people that have not played the game before Tumblrites stuffed it up Xir Vaginas.
You will never know what it is like to play the game without having to hate it because other people are stupid

Hasbro made derpy canon. Even after censoring her at first because some tranny got ass hurt at first. Than Hasbro realized derpy a goldmine for Brony neck beards.

thanks for the cringe

Pretty good, I don't get why tumblr flocked to it.
Mettaton a best

this is just as bad as fucking earthbound fan music

decent instrumentals completely fucking shit on by awful vocals

i don't get the hate for undertale here. it's a greet game that's really fun and unqiue. this is a video game forum right?

Because of Metaton and Alphys.

I still wish the tumblrtale general faggots would take a page out of Holla Forums's book with Mary and save Undyne, bitch deserves more than this horseshit.

*great
Sorry, darn iphone autocorrect

Friendly reminder Asgore literally didn't do anything wrong

Its like im back on some random internet forum in 2002

Honestly, I think this is what pisses me off the most about the fatties over at Tumblr getting their grips into this games Fandom. Asgore literally did nothing wrong and held his own honorably and valiantly. The first time you meet him during a regular play-through is quite possibly the best moment of the entire game outside of Undyne the Undying, Flowey didn't have shit on him.

Friendly reminder that Mettaton is the best

Impossible! he a straight what male!

I know what it's like to play on release day I'm the user who reupped the original user's HB link to MEGA if you remember those threads, still didn't enjoy it all that much, relies too much on you caring about what happens.

Anyone else find it hilliaous the power rangers in the dark and gritty movie reboot costumes look like mettaton?

I enjoyed the game as it is, but holy fuck
any fanon character what i saw was a fucking cancer. It's just 2 edgy.

She ever get another speaking role or get named? I know they went and straight up edited those out last time because people got triggered because they thought she was literally retarded.

Friendly reminder tumblr calling for Toby fox head for making mettaton a canon gay robot instead of being transgender.

It had to die eventually, but it was nice while it lasted.

Why do you have to rile up the spergs?
You know how this thead is going to play out.

THE KING DID NOTHING WRONG

Speaking of this cancer shitfest of a game, did any of those fucking fangames ever see the light of day outside of Red?

Yes. It's even implied Derpy in a romantic relationship with Doctor Hooves. Who now sounds British in canon. And Lyra and Bon-bon are now canon best friends and sisters in Equestia girl so.

it was just as autistic back then. Remember the guy who used fish oli as lube? or the guy who beat the game 100+ fucking times

Surprise Asgore hasn't been pagan Ming yet.

neither of these are good fanon characters

Reported for Overmeme thread.

Its always sunny in philadelphia has ruined green suits for me

Oh, goddamnit.

Honesty this and papyrus mix tape are only good tumblr fan songs. This one gets mettaton right. Because whoever wrote this tried to do a Disney Villain song with mettaton.

To be fair there were things in the game for beating it through X amount of play-throughs, so anons got to playing through endlessly to see if shit changed

Derpy and dr hooves even share the same last name. Which implies they might be married. Both derpy and Doctor hooves last names are spelled the same way in the officially mlp trading card game to.

OH GODDAMMIT

That one at least approaches fitting the character

The voice is still lacking however, and the guy clearly does not know how to properly use effects on his voice.

She left him for doing nothing other than saying he was gonna do something.

She straight tells him that he could've used one soul to exit the underground, obtain 5 more souls, and save them all.
He wouldn't even have to kill anyone, he'd just have to collect them.

Also isn't it implied he didn't have to fight any of the other humans? That they died before making it to home?

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT GENESIS DID NOTHING WRONG
>>>/vcollins/

Speaking of which. This sounds like a perfect Disney villain song

You are very welcome.

Toriel was a stupid whore and Asgore deserves better.

It's a pretty thick load we got here

While I'm tired of seeing those threads, they at least keep them inside themed threads, unlike furries and bronies. Undertale is still shit, though.

They bring cancerous people to this site, fanon? Really? Fucking fanon shit?

What do you prefer to see, this fanon shit contained in a thread with all the degenerates, free for you to ignore, or thrown all around in other threads ?

(Checked)
Thats the next step though

Which is why we must contain them in these threads at all cost. Even if it needs leaving them alone like what happened with other generals.

Those don't exist

Come on fam

I'm reviving this thread with good soundtrack.

I pity the people that have not watched the show before Tumblrites stuffed it up Xir Vaginas.

You will never know what it is like to watch the show without having to hate it because other people are stupid

It's not chilling, it's cringy, shittily animated, it's making me want to kill myself because of how embarrassing the whole video is.

I always stick up for Undertale because the game itself is solid, and it's really well done and crispy as fuck.

But then I look at shit like this and I get the same mixed feelings an owner gets when his dog shits on the neighbors lawn.

Maybe one day its gonna get hit by a car so I don't have to deal with it anymore.

STOP BEING A FAGGOT OP

CHECKING THOSE GREAT QUADS

also go to /mtt/ where you belong

just kill yourself you god damn nigger

check these dubs