Kekistani flag under attack

Kekistani flag on colorthis.space is under attack, help us restore it.

type colorthis.space in google and join chaos server, you can place a pixel every 5 seconds.

Or you could fuck off

back to cuckchan

>>>/twitter/
>>>/reddit/

Fuck off

Fuck off Sargon and feed your wife's son

ISHYGDDT
other than that, the flag scheme is pretty nice as its taken from the vikings flag when they discovered america while having a catholic cross from nordic scandinavian countriesbut that is from earlier than the name

Kekistani are oppressed ethnic group, it will get ethnic group status in England after getting few more supporters, it then can be used to troll the leftists retards.

Good, faggot, genocide yourself

OP doesnt know about ID

good job Shlomo.
pushing for the name of that shitty meme like an arab city to show how diverse and multicultural we are :^)

And our board is under attack by you cringy kek faggots.

Why do normalfags have to ruin everything? I was enjoying the kek memes before you faggots got involved. Everything about it reeks of faggots trying to fit in to the "whacky chan culture xD"

You just fail to understand it as red pill for normies. It shows that if white people ethnic group with different name is under attack it's a genocide.

Why should I care, you massive faggot!?

You didn't sage, faggot.

Yeah it's kinda useful to ridicule muh islamophobia shills on normiespace, beside that it's a forced, cringeworthy meme pushed by sargoncucks. Don't use it here, this is not cuckchan.

Swastika was taken over by NASA.

>>>/out/
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the work of the kike.

Fuck off back to plebbit with your kekistani faggotry.

Kike's flag was raped and destroyed pretty fast thou.

Lick my fetid taint.

Kekistan is Reddit/4chan garbage. Go LARP somewhere else.

Once again OP was a faggot
>>>/4chan/

How about you just fuck off, forever.

Fuck off Sargon of Cuckad

You guys should learn to get allies, you will never get the masses using nazi stuff, you need to get better at spreading the message and stop being overly paranoid.

(6)
OP stop shilling for shitty memes and go back to cuckchan

Kek wills it.

huh? the US flag is right at the bottom though..?

You guys need to stop doing everything e-celebs want you to. Congratulations, you are slowly turning Pepe into a normie friendly meme again if it's not already.

I thought you guys made the kekistani flag that's why i come here to ask you to restore it. I made the flag of my country and a pepe, which almost never gets vandalized so i have extra time to maintain objects i like, and kekistani flag is one of those apart from swastikas i occasionally make and maintain.

Anyway you guys hate e-celebs too much, to get ideas across you need some kind of leaders and hierarhy.

Also jews manipulated you into using nazi stuff so your ideas aren't accepted by wider audience, you isolate yourself by using nazi symbols instead of trying to do your best to further the European race and deport the shitskins and muslims from Europe.

Deport yourself from this board.

I was casually lurking this board since gamergate, probably more time than you, and i don't use 4chan since then, you shitskin.

end your life

Get some sense of humor, kike.

Projecting?

Oh just fuck off normieā€¦

Really it needs a hakenkreuz redux.