Bike Lock Basher, Eric Clanton "Not Currently Teaching" anymore

Hard to know whether this means hes fired or not, but im hoping for the best.

dvc.edu/directory/profiles/clanton-eric/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170421034328/http://www.dvc.edu/directory/profiles/clanton-eric/index.html
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
archive.fo/e3dAY
goldengatexpress.org/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigate-alumnus-connection-to-rally-assault/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump, people need to see this fuckers out!

Keep spreading Clanton's information and make sure he is arrested. We can't go on the word on anyone from Twitter, since the left and Antifa believe if they get people to claim he is arrested, we will stop spreading the truth about his crimes and they will continue to laugh at us.

Remember all of the other fucking bullshit claims on Twitter? That there was arrests going on in Haiti? It was all bullshit. Spread it and keep pressuring people until he is officially arrested.

Keep spreading and get that mother fucker arrested. Holla Forums and Antifa's shilling and trying to censor the truth just shows they approve of people getting hurt, killed, and even raped for going against their twisted ideology.

Our job is never done until everyone knows the truth.

This was found initially, before any of this info even became popular. The status has nothing to do with what happened, it just means that he's on break from teaching. Lower level professors probably only get a few months out of a year to teach then the rest is break.

Of course retards don't understand this. I'm getting really sick of stupid people.

It might have to do with what happened. If he took a break before the riots, it means he took a break to join the riots and he wanted time off if he was ever questioned (barring that he wasn't caught in the act).

Sounds like more evidence for me.

Unless he's been stabbed or beaten and his home smashed up I don't give a shit about petty shit like his temp teaching job.

So, the first thread on this cunt hits 750 replies. Thread number two, this thread, is barely creaking along at a few replies an hour.

Don't take your foot off the gas on this one Holla Forums. Having this guy destroyed and in jail for attempted murder would not only be justice served but also severely demoralise all these antifa vermin.

This isn't the second thread if you count (a) all the redundant threads, and (b) the threads before the alleged u-lock man's name became public.

(checked)
he can smash his own face in with those ulocks he bought himself

ok, a couple of things:

i totally understand the outrage and i too think this loathesome cunt needs to be brought up on charges.

i lived in the Bay Area for almost 20 years and it's not a stretch to say that since the victim is a Trump supporter that local authorities will throw their hands up in the ai and claim there's a lack of evidence.

but in a way i think that's a good thing because if (more like when) authorities there refuse to prosecute then Clanton gets hunted down and curbstomped.

Right, but now you have his name and info…and you're all sitting around on your fat asses eating cheetos. He's going to get away scott free

He was a teacher eh.

Tangentially topical: Mike Wilson, aka 'Svengali' confirmed as Shareblue. From this thread-

https:// archive.is/on8FY

bullshit, he was just put on suspension

someone needs to give the school a lesson

It has changed from yesterday
web.archive.org/web/20170421034328/http://www.dvc.edu/directory/profiles/clanton-eric/index.html

Has anyone demanded clarification from the school?

I would much prefer if Clanton would also stop breathing as well.

guys i think DVC de-listing him could be because he cried to them saying he has been wrongly accused and doxxed and harassed by frog twitter and that the undue stress and loss of anonymity means he no longer teaches there, but was not fired. no bay area HR person is going to fire someone based on internet accusation (unless that someone was a right-winger, then sure, lynch the intolerant is the Berkeley way. i know, i'm an alumni. the alameda district attorney will do everything they can to ignore this. they will say the youtube videos and still images are too grainy from compression. i've already heard that berkeley PD is telling people who call in asking about Eric Clanton that they are not investigating him at this time.

CRIMINALIZE BIKE LOCKS
Every bike on the UC Berkeley campus, and anywhere else commies/antiga congregates, needs to have a bike lock slapped on it. It doesn't do any damage to the bike, in fact it makes it less likely to be stolen. But it will be a very subtle but pointed message to the anfaggots. Doesn't even have to be a U-lock, any $10 bike lock will do. Think about it, if you can afford 4-5 bike locks to carry around in your bag for use. The anfag bikes will be easy to spot, they stickerize everything.

What the ever living fuck are those tabs?
Lord oh lord I hope whoever took that screenshot was phishing for replies

That is a damned good idea, and can be carried out throughout the country.

Can be done on the cheap with a piece of chain and a cheap Chinese padlock. Make sure to wear gloves to prevent fingerprinting and such nonsense.

Looks like this eric clanton hit more
people with his u-lock.

Granted, a u-lock would really put a point on the message, but can you imagine thousands of bikes in the Bay Area and Berkeley getting locked to the racks? What would they be able to do? Are the cops going to respond to a call about a bike lock? Is the BAMN mayor piece of shit going to declare bike locks illegal? They can't mention bike locks without someone bringing up that DV lecturer that was smashing Trump supporters in the head.

Not just berkley mate, do it to leftie bikes everywhere. Make them afraid to put any identifying marks on their bikes. The news will report on it and normalfags will think it's funny. EVIL NAZIS LOCK BIKES, LOCAL POLICE HAVE NO SUSPECTS.

So is the story spreading among normies, you think?

Commie strongholds all over the country start having bike locks slapped on them, bike locks declared racist, sexist, xenophobic, patriarchal, anti-semitic. It will make them look even more ridiculous than the milk thing.

I'm shilling it on 4cucks, if you're not banned there come bump it.

pol/thread/122310088

oh fuck he taught at diablo valley college?

Looks like it already 404'd. Holy fuck that catalog might as well be daily kos, fuuuuuck halfchan.

I don't know about afraid, but having to scare up some boltcutters is a huge pain in the ass and will definitely affect morale. Hell I'm going to do it downtown just to fuck with the Critical Mass assholes that ruin traffic every Thursday. I bet there's a significant intersection of the Venn Diagrams for ANTIFA and CM, so 2 birds with 1 stone.

best fucking timeline, hands down.

Oh cmon user it wasn't even good bait. He didn't even have a tab that said "Gay men with hats on"

What is the point of all the work we did?

The mayor is funded by the same group that funds antifa meaning that those communist donors wont let him charge Clanton who attacks people with a ulock.

Why cant we get Sessions to weigh in on this? That white couple got 27 years for waving a flag and gun and never hurting anyone. This guy is doing worse harming people preventing them from exercising their civil liberties making it a federal matter if we can get eyes on it.

I know you're concern shilling, but god damn that's a fucking retarded question so
>>>/out/
just on principle of your IQ being the average temperature rise between 1970 and 2017.

I think I am going to make a super cut of all of the times this nigger swings a bikelock at people, burn it to a DVD and mail it to his parents. If for some reason this nigger never spends a day in jail, at least his parents can die knowing that they raised a violent lunatic and have a "best of" album of his felonies to share with family and friends.

good,lets keep an eye on him and keep him unemployed

Reminder we have video and pics of him hitting 6 people with bike U-lock, 4 of them on the head

Attack on Pepsi guy, no helmet, he caused some blood there.
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt
2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0.:37
He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53 in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion He hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet
At 1:12 he brakes military style green helmet
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot…
twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

lol

Thanks for the links. I'm buying some mini cd-r/dvd-rs tomorrow and a thumb drive. Mailing that shit to his mom and pop.

Some years ago, lefties started using the internet outrage machine to get people fired.

Now is the time to shove it down their throats. This thread is talking about how Clanton needs more consequences - and that's great and all - but don't forget that OTHER commies need the SAME consequences. All other commies need to be smeared with Eric's behavior, and compared to masked street thugs. When they act up, we need to run the same internet outrage machine the left has been running, and get them fired and ruin their lives.

No mercy for communists.

Really what we need is an online database compiling basic info that would all be publicly available like their height, race, where they work, where they live etc.

Communism is a disease that targets children just like they target schools for recruitment and comic books which kids read to spread their propaganda like in the new Flintstones comic which literally in each issue promotes a different point from classic marxist teachings.

I hate this little faggot.

Fuck. We have to keep going after him. Spread that he is not being prosecuted. Read what I posted here.

That archive isn't exactly reliable. They have a tendency to take down stuff to protect certain people. So here is an archive of the archive.

archive.fo/e3dAY

IMO, he probably will get prosecuted. It's not unusual for a case like this to take a while. But, we can use the story that he's NOT being prosecuted to drive outrage against Berkeley and its hive of extreme leftists. It makes the story sound monstrously unfair. Then when he does get prosecuted, we can switch gears and we might want to spread the idea that our outrage is what caused it.

Very large list of antifa from a petition in a sticky linked below. The post I linked has a document with all of our crowdsourced doxing, also pulls from the people arrested at Trump's inauguration.

Forget this useful idiot.

Remember gents, he was only following orders of his superiors. All the violence is the result of the money poured into the BAMN, BLM, ANTIFA, REFUGEES, sanctuary cities, telemundo, unions, SPLC, DNC lobbyist, blac block.

SHUT DOWN LEADERS
SHUT DOWN MONEY

these links are important. This could almost all pretty much be attempted murder. Smashing a metal object against somebody's head can easily kill somebody. Somebody needs to get these to authorities who can actually do something.

If you're the same guy who keeps pasting this in the other threads, you're doin' the lords work brother. Keep it up. I will spam this shit too. I'm going to go buy some dvd-r's today so I can mail one to his parents

I hear you user, but it's come to the point that all of them need to be dealt with with extreme prejudice. Everyone from the lowest bottom bitch that gets everyone's coffee to the ones conducting the shit shows needs to feel, in no uncertain terms, the complete and overwhelming consequences of their choices and actions. I won't be happy until this Clanton cuck is licking grape jelly out of the ass of some prison Bubba for the next 25-30 years. Bonus points if he decides to become an hero before then.

That will happen naturally anyways.

Good, post more info about Mr. Clayton's impending doom. Right now the French election are hot on Holla Forums.

please fucking fuck off, you realize everybody here hates you right?

Speak for yourself. I don't hate him. I hate you. I mean I REALLY hate you. I've been checking out your posts in other threads and they seem to be universally gay and moronic.

It doesn't matter if he is guilty or not. The college will get a ton of bad attention if they let him work there. What has happened is probably that he got suspended with full pay. He will not teach, but will be allowed to continue his research from home. We just granted him at least 6 months of vacation time. But that doesn't matter for us either. Even if he never gets arrested, the whole episode have made a strong impression at the people involved with the Antifa. These are liberal arts students. For them the Internet is something supernatural. They have no realistic mental image of the limits of our reach.

goldengatexpress.org/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigate-alumnus-connection-to-rally-assault/

Top kek

The comments under that article probably ought to be filled up with posters who claim to be lefty bay area residents who knew, all along, that the extremist communists in the universities would eventually lead to this outcome.

hmm…
archive.is/ed7Ws

Our tax dollars are paying for his vacation on payed leave since he isnt fired, just not currently teaching which is BS that Trump is allowing our taxes to pay for communists.

Trump should take a stand against communists by signing legislation stopping universities who have even one faculty member who is funded by communist groups from getting one dime of our tax dollars.

Would be interesting to find out how deep it goes with the commie professors.

Another attacker dox needed

this is funny as fuck. Nice observation user

That is doable. BUT!!! But……… The bigger problem is that open revolution and the overthrow of the US government is not something it is frowned upon anymore. The media which basically like it or not brainwashes all US citizens from birth does all but promote the same agenda.

Meaning what is the point of finding that out without anyone saying publicly that a system meant to replace the current government is a problem or to be more specific a traitorous terrorist act. These people who at one time in the past were hunted to the ends of the coasts now have powerful and high positions and are large in number throughout many federal agencies waiting for their chance to act so they can bring down the government.

Until everyday americans realize that their world, their country, could end and even care about it, this may be a stalemate without leadership calling attention to this issue and how destructive to the people, their very families this would be for them maybe?

make sure theres stickers on the U Lock so they know who did it.

That's assault with a deadly weapon.