Mighty No. 9

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

5.6 FROM IGN

I can't do good webms so that's the 240p quality here is the youtube video if anyone wants to make a better webm. youtube.com/watch?v=zOlT-TCw8XM

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/BurgerBDSM
techraptor.net/content/mighty-no-9-review
archive.is/QQmot#selection-633.685-633.885
anime-expo.org/keiji-inafune-returns-ax-2016/
picosong.com/xFs2/
youtube.com/watch?v=5UXDiQrgI6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check the catalog.

I did before posting. I didn't see any other threads

Are they not telling something we should know?

I've never heard of the two places that gave the highest scores.

6 is a VERY HIGH SCORE, anything higher than this is biased, bought and shit.
Just look at this game, it's pathetic.

Here we go

Every time with this shit.
Please, no reaction image spam, for the love of fuck.

Maybe this was the reason Capcom canceled those megaman games. they weren't good enough.

Did anyone expect anything from this. Inafundme was juggling with 3 projects (shekel no. 9, ReCore, and Red Ass). It will be fun to see which one flops the worst.

I think they meant that it should feel as if you are, you know, breaking the system, playing by your own rules.

Re Core looked to pretentious IMO i didn't even knew the asian jew was behind and i already predicted it would be a dissapointment

God damn, I forgot how long this shit has been going on. All that effort down the drain. And here I was, thinking I was a heel for not backing Kikestarters.

The mean average of that chart is 5.40, rounded up. Any way you slice it, it's a bad score.

Even the dash system is shit, you can abuse it to avoid every single enemy in the level by dashing in the air infinitely.

How do you even fuck up this bad? Well, maybe we get amusing speedruns of this.

Seeing this game go down in flames is a great source of satisfaction to me.

at least gamewatcher can see a masterpiece

The review scores on this game are ridiculous.
Some are giving it 8 and 9 while others are giving it 5 and 6, the fuck is going on some are calling it megaman reborn while others are saying its a spit in the face to megaman

SWEDEN YES

"We want the Kirby audience"

Just look at where the good reviews come from and you will find the answer.

People who call it a spit in the face pf Megaman have played a Megaman game before, those calling it the second coming have not.

What did Con Man do to piss them off? I thought for sure it'd get 7-8 across the board with all the hype it got. Is it because Dina got fired?

That might help if people named their threads properly.

I guess they didn't have enough money leftover to bribe the fags at IGN, either that or they're still pissed that Mighty isn't a girl/genderfluid.

Pic-related

Think this will kill Comcept?

SWEDEN YES!

(Nice)
Checked. Now check these.

They still have two more bombs to release

Oh god my ivory tower is so massive right now.

Still better than Godhand.

But nowhere near as good as Party Babyz.

one job

Torrent, where?

DAYUUUUUM

Not enough funds to pay off for good reviews.

Cant wait for egoraptor to play this game then egoraptor the shit out of it

Though, speaking of this sorta shit, has anyone who backed/funded the game ever seen any sorta shit that Dina profoundly raped and/or her credits in the end credits of the game?

he's gonna have someone else play it and be good at it while he and danny talk over it, like he already does on game grumps since jon left.

there's absolutely no way he's not going to have trouble playing this himself. he's too retarded and the mechanics/controls are so poor, and go against everything he said in his megaman sequelitis video. he'll praise the game while talking about cocks and feces to fluff for time in between things you can actually talk about regarding the game.

well done inafune

found the MN9 backer

Call-E is best Call.

It releases tommorow, right? I'll pirate it then and see for myself just how bad it is.

H E H

CALL E>I>H>G=F>A=B>D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C

a game that, even with hundreds of time more powerful hardware and funding, can't manage to surpass something made during the Cold War isn't mediocre. it's pathetic.

REMINDER THAT FUN IS A BUZZWORD

E was my second favorite

Isn't this the same guy who gave Evolve a 9.0?

I must be reading the description for a different game

Is it just me or does it seem like both trailers were written by women? They have the same sense of humor a woman comedian does.

Trips confirm

(checked)
Tribute to Dina most likely

I've not seen either trailer but you can just say they're not funny. It's quicker

It's a very specific kind of unfunny, the kind you can also see in the nu-ghostbusters trailer.

Show us your tits

Let the people have their fun you sperg.

Pics Related

There is a female character named Dina in the game.

YOU BETTER COUGH UP SOME PROOF, YOU FILTHY WHORE.

I think I want to fuck Call.

The electric boss is called Dyna you idiot.

You'll see tomorrow….

Inafuckne deserves everything that's coming to him.

comcept dies in a fire when

No, that ironic repletion humor comes from "im so quirky" type humor. You see both from men and women. I think more like stereotypical reddit rather than unfunny women when i hear it.

God I hate that dash feature. Is there a point to running? Is there a reason to NOT to mash the dash button? Is there any form of momentum?

If I ever get around to making my own game, I would definitely include a dash feature, but it won't act as an alternative to running. My dash feature would have to 'recharge' itself after every use, and must be used to get out of / through bad situations.

The Ghostbusters reboot is trying to appeal to reddit? I thought they were trying to get the tumblr audience.

I was browsing the steam community page for cringe/salt and I came across this super autist
steamcommunity.com/id/BurgerBDSM
I know you're here fag, fucking kill yourself

They will appeal to anyone with a loose enough wallet, as loose as a woman's vagina nowadays.

fuck that yo is pic related what you want every thread to be? shits cancerous

That's Mark.

there better not be and fucking disgusting half chinks here

hmm, men want to make someone laugh, and women want to laugh for men, so the target audience is.. uhhh.. umm.. who?

The GB reboot is tryong to appeal to as many people as it can, its not doing a great job at it but still its target demographics are very varied i would guess.

wew

Nah, It's one of those undertale shitposters that shit up this board

found the backer

RIP Heavy01

The hero we desperately needed, but didn't deserve. He was too good for this world

If you dont like Phil Collins you are a fucking pleb of the lowest order.

there isn't much of a difference.

Spain knows where it's at

Holy
Shit

At least his love for Aile will be remembered, for she will always be his waifu.

never heard them. I wasn't saying its bad, its just evidence to my assumption

There's a slight difference:
Reddit is made of normalfags who try to obey whatever trend is fashionable now.
Tumblr is made of landwhales, trannies and mentally ill people who hate their parents and want to rebel against everything including their own health, sanity and other necessary things.

the denail is strong in this one

Reminds me of castlevania portrait of ruin. You can infinitely high jump into the ceiling to fly over all enemies. Difference being it's a late game ability and you need it for some late game bosses.

You got a source for that image fam?

Please let it be so.

This is giving me DmC flasbacks.

Don't worry, he'll probably swing around when you say Genesis is shit and anyone else is better.

If dubs, Kek will make it so.

Did you forget about his alien wife forcing him to give up animating so he can make let's plays for money?

I miss Best Call.

She's a wrestler in WWE NXT known as Asuka. Don't remember her name when she was in Japan, this gif is most probably from those times.

He's still making shitty animations and making shekels, and he's inspired a whole new generation of shitty youtube and newgrounds animators to be proud of copying his awful style. Until all of that shit ends, Egoraptor has not truly had his shit fucked.

I fucking hate it. Its not even funny, its spam tier.

Yeah. Female humor typically comes off to me like someone who isn't funny and poorly emulates those that they think others find funny in a desperate bid for peer approval.

user here.

Those digits do not lie.

I meant i've never listen to any of his music but oh well

pretty good stuff

I haven't heard of them either.
Don't think I care much them either, honestly.

Anyway, I know this isn't a drawthread but I'm requesting this picture but to instead of supes and batman, they're replaced with Bleck and Call.

Or a New Enemy, that looks like Clockman, called the DELAYER.

Who is that artist?
Can I get the original picture?
I love that smug/sad fucking face.

So wait, using that sword is pretty much god mode on?

Don't reward the town idiot for finding his own feet in the morning, guys.

or perhaps it's merely a testament to the game's failure when even IGN has to struggle this hard to find one good thing to put on it's Pros list from it's completely arbitrary scoring system

>tfw I backed it then shit hit the fan and I cancelled, and somehow still got a Key for free

This video really hits homes just how fucking shit MN9 is.

I will say that is inspired me to play the game though. By game, I mean Dust btw, fuck MN9.

Shit triggers me everytime.

dust is shit too. I hope you at least pirated it, or pic related is for you.

Dust was pretty okay.

I'm sorry you wasted your money on Konman Inafune.

Have another reaction.

I got it in a humble bundle forever ago. Regardless of anything, you can sure as fuck see Dust at least had a lot more passion and effort put into it then MN9. Even if it sucks, at least the guy who made it fucking TRIED.

…I'm getting mixed messages here.

I liked Dust. It had enjoyable gameplay, had likable characters (somehow, in spite of the furshit), and holy FUCK was it well animated. I saw a video on how they did the animation for characters for cutscenes, shit still blows my mind.
It gets shit on profusely, but I thought it was good, I never got the big deal with it.
I'd dick the blacksmith girl in a heartbeat, God damn.

just a reminder to report the butthurt cuckchan spammer who is ruining every thread with avatarfagging and ID hopping.

Mainly because of widget, and the story was pretty hoaky.

BUT OF COURSE

Widget was a pain in the ass, but I've seen worse characters. The story managed to get me just emotionally invested enough to where the beeg tweest towards the end actually felt like a beeg tweest and not just some bullshit.

It was kinda janky, but I enjoyed the ride all the same.

Since when do we have a new Holla Forums group? I'm not going to make the same mistake again and join it.

since faggots decided that they didn't like being anonymous and became special little snowflakes.

i can't wait to see him be awful at a game he paid 2,500 dollars for

I'll agree with you on that at least.

P A N N E D
A
N
N
E
D

fuck, didn't mean to spoiler

He does, really? Are they any good? The last thing I watched from him were the Metal gear parodies and that was a hell of a long time ago

WHEN
H
E
N

was getting caught part of your plan?

do you honestly think his cartoons get him even a fucking fraction of the money game grumps does

What the fuck does Sweeden put in the water?

estrogen

Somalian semen.

Black semen

All of these.

Battery acid.
…And also estrogen.

Call H master race.

Remember the cringeworthy video where he praises his Advent mistress? In it, he thanks her for stopping him from chasing his pipedream of being an animator. It seems like he gave up his passion because she forced him to settle down and get a steadier "job".

He obviously didn't spend the entire 4 million dollarydoos on this. Where'd the money go?

You get it, my brother
She was too good for MN9. I'm glad she's not in it anyway, that way she's not associated with that pile of trash anymore.

I'd be mad but I'm all out of fucks to give, now only smug remains

She was my favorite too, up there with E. Call H reminds me of Astro Boy and I like that.

I avoided getting many health restoration items and it made the final boss a pretty fun fight for me.

The point is that Dust was made by one guy with a fraction of the budget. Just where did that $4 million go to?

You don't hear guys say the word 'creepy' a lot. That's more akin to the female vocabulary.

You just reminded me of this. One of the last few good memories of half/v/ I have, really.

Let's both be glad none of the good ones wound up in this shit show.

So what about good megaman clones? Here's 20XX.

Note: It's roguelite and currently in early access, but the build I pirated was incredibly fun.

That's a good way to look at it.

Shit, that does look pretty fun!

What else can go right this year?

Trump wins and Hillary goes to prison

If not that, the horsemen of the apocalypse begin their march.

Why the fuck does the game look so fucking HIDEOUS?
Shit's nose wrinkling bad.
Shit looks worse than Bioshock 1. Can you think of 3 other games right now that has a more disgusting art style?

I hope by that you mean there's a darksiders 3 coming

So it's Mighty No. 5.6 then?

Why? I doubt this piece of shit costed him even half of those 4 gorillion shekels he managed to jew out of people. He got his money, any sales the game pulls are probably just a bonus.

bread for today
hunger for tomorrow

4 millon shekkels is a large llot for one but he has to divide between all his cronies.

Soon enough he will run dry and find himself in a postition with to many bridges burned to make whit both the industry and the fans

Well, yeah, the sandwich was named after the Earl of Sandwich. The place's name came before the food's name. That's like being surprised at the existence of the Bikini Atoll.

at minute 1:48 there is a merchant saying "pay 2 win" and rubing his hands while guarding his mountain of shekkels

I mean the world ends since it seems like upper management fired God as the main writer and had the replacement be a cheap middle eastern deity.

So no darksiders 3?

Hookers Body Pillows and Blow Coca Cola.

Only if you end up in Heaven

I can only hope.

Damn, wrong image.

I meant…

WHY IS SWEDEN ALWAYS YES?
The Law of Jante really fucked them hard or something. I think we should invade them and make them a protectorate. Just for their own safety.

never.

actually, holy shit, the guy is still putting out videos, last was 3 months ago. The way the game's development has been progressing reminds me of AM2R.

Dust is a cheap clone of Vanillaware's Muramasa, it's actually embarassing to try Dust first… tolater realize every single feature was already there in Muramasa and better.

Still, cheap is not shit and when you're actually done with all Vanillaware, it can be a good idea to take a look at it. If you can stomach the furry cancer.

Stop posting sexy little boys

Feeling nostalgic.

Nah, scorched earth after the few uninfected are taken in the guise of the night.

Nice. Here's hoping it gets finished soon

It's out. Someone mind webm'ing this?

credit where credit is due, games "journalism" has been a fucking joke for ages now but this guy actually played and reviewed the game while talking about the mechanics and why he gave the score he did.

I cannot fucking remember the last time I've actually seen a professional reviewer talk about specific instances of game mechanics and why they're good or bad. jesus christ.

Cry more fag

Because the game was so short and underdeveloped he couldn't speak in generalities.

Pretty much this.

Remember when he thought big of himself and launched that dumbass Red Ass kickstarter fuckery to get even more money right after MN9 was delayed? And then it came to light that "lol guise i suddenly remembered we already had the money but it wouldn't hurt to have more, amirite xD?" only for the few that gave money to that shit pulling it away instead of giving it any more.

This man launched his original kickstarter at the right time: in the middle of everyone being mad at capcom for being completely neglectful to megaman, cancelling MML3, and their general stupidity. The conditions were perfect and he got every reward of taking the initiative on the advantage.

Now, though, with everyone seeing the horrific results, it is VERY unlikely that he'll get any money like that ever again. The only good thing about this is that, unlike all those projects that he tainted but don't have his name displayed, this one has his number all over the place, and after this fucking trainwreck I highly doubt that anyone in full control of his senses will even consider the possibility of working with Inafuckne.

Like this user says, surely he got his starve fed in the short term, but let's see if he can pull it off in the long run.

Ruined.

I don't understand what's happening here.

The funniest thing is that the last update for his "behind the scenes" docummentary was in 2014. It's like he became aware that said docummentary would become the ultimate evidence of him fucking around with his staff doing absolutely nothing and decided to cancel it so as to not confirm the suspicions.

that's what ruined the game tho.

If we assume that he didnt install it that means the poor guy is working on a 10 year old computer.

I knew this was going to happen. All the major game journos are going to pick MN9 as a target because it is such an obvious and easy one and also because no bribes. They can say "yeah told you gayor gayos that we are real gamers and unbiased journalists!"

It's like a 3-year old who eats dinosaur chicken nuggets and a Michelin restaurant chef reaching a consensus that it's bad to eat poop.

Considering Inafune's jewish tendencies, I'm surprised they're not using something older and broken.

I've done my fair share of stupid things but that ain't one of them for the most part

Man, 2009-2014 I was losing all hope as a game, 2015 was the darkest hour, with the darkest timeline.

However, 2016 is fucking wonderful. What the fuck.

The Japs use old computers, operating systems, and programming stacks.
In other news, grass is green, water is wet, and the sky is blue.

And she did 3 gravure films.

Just thought you should know.

For the land of the technologically advanced, you'd think they'd either adopt newer windows software, adopt GNU/Linux or just develop their own operation system. I don't know why they'd suck so much Apple cock neither.

I can understand their unwillingness to change however.

everything adopts windows like hospitals
even then they planned OS X/Linux ports

OOOOOH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOD

Sweden, the fuck is wrong with your shit.

Did any of these characters even appear in the released game at least? Some of the character concept art that's done by non-dina artists were the only thing remotely interesting to me.

Okay, so Techraptor just published their review of this hot garbage, and if they're being truthful there's apparently a jab at ">muh ethical journalism" in (at least) the English version of the game.
archive.is/QQmot#selection-633.685-633.885

Make of that what you will.

F
o
u
r
M
i
l
l
i
o
n

montage video of disappointed players sent to his email when?

are the downvotes people who don't like that he played the game early or are do they think they're downvoting the game itself? it's hard to tell with people now.

That needs to happen.

god I love this webm

…I'd be inclined to say "Can you fucking not", but knowing this, among other things, is another of their many ways of taking jabs at the people who smacked their kike asses about, plus guaranteeing quite a few more people from not buying the game outright, let alone even pirate it.

BUT WHY EVEN DO THAT IN THE BEGINNING OF YOUR SHITTY GAME, YOU STUPID GOOKIKES?!

This thing was so fucking rigged. I voted for E, of course.

Absolutely laughable.

Jesus, that's so bland. The VA, the gameplay, the music and general sound design, the visuals. This is one of the least appealing games I've ever seen in my life.

How much did this cost again?

4 Million Shekels

It looks like the english translation team was so asshurt about critics of Dina, critics of the game, and gamergate that the devs actually included blatant cutscenes and jabs at people who did not like the game and GG. There is also a robot named Dina. A lot of people are pissed how terrible the game is

should do a stream

What the fuck is wrong with you? They're not even that cute.

How the fuck does something like this happen anyway? Life gives Inafune 4 million, and he squandered it all.

the fuck is wrong with his body. Is this supposed to be based off real human anatomy? Shit work, shit artist

Anyone have video of the credits to see all the names?

Found it.

He's like George Lucas. People got it in their head he was the sole creator and now everyone's afraid to say no to him. Without the talented people who got him where he is he's up shit Creek.

This entire thing turned out to be so much more of a trainwreck than even the most pessimistic anons could've predict back when it was first funded, and it's beautiful. $4 million of retards' money, and this is the wonderful result, more than worth it from the perspective of anyone who didn't waste their shekels on this obvious scam.

Thank god. I'm content to just make a decent game.

I don't understand. are they trying to dig their graves or what.

Too late, that fuck probably has +100 up votes from his le smug face montage on /r/Holla Forums.

Though, looking back, MN9 was a pretty stupid idea in the first place. If I want to play a Mega Man game I'll just play one of the +10 we have already. Worst 30 bucks I've ever spent by far.

This man singlehandedly made me like SEGA back

He's just very lithe and overflexing his spine. It's perfectly possible for a real person to pose like that. Here's some other angles.

Gee, Mr. Jewnafune, that's a pretty nice epitaph you put on your entire reputation's tombstone.

But in all honesty, can someone who has a physical copy of this game out there make a destruction video for it out of catharsis? If anything, this piece of shit deserves to be shattered to bits with a hammer and/or blowtorched, Ashens style.

More like they think they're untouchable and the unwashed plebians will eat up their shit regardless. Well, unless the game flops, then the entire gaming industry is full of misogynist pissbabies.

sauce is Tayu Tayu by yamatogawa

If someone in this thread gets >>9777777 the game is confirmed to flop. Also, the youtube vid and reactions are abysmal. This shit won't even sell. Normalfags don't even know it exists.

I backed Bloodstained.

WEBM
Pls no bully, audio kept desyncing for some reason

No idea about the actual devs, but the translation team essentially gave their game a death sentence in North America

That remains to be seen, but nice dubs regardless.

Saw that coming a mile away.

Underwhelming doesn't even begin to describe it.

They're disliking it because the game is shit.

almost backed it too
my bank wouldnt allow me to back it at the last minutes

at least it looks a bit better than Blunder no .9

I'm an enormous castlevania fan so I felt I had to. Working on my own castlevania-esquire game but it's not very far in. Took a while to replay the games and get notes.

I thought gamergate won? Shouldn't they be giving truthful reviews? I wonder how much they paid IGN to give them that rating.

Esque not esquire. I don't know why I bother with phones.

IGN said that to have a lower score than 4 the game needs to be completely unplayable and have nothing remotely good about it. This is as low as they can give for a 'functional game'

Apparently yes

im sure its mediocre but i cant watch this when they start off with that

AY YO HOL UP

It really is ugly. Not just graphics but even the art style is bad. A good art style can make bad graphics less of an issue but this has neither and it just grates to look at it.

On the contrary, I really do dig the art style. Reminds me a lot of Hitoshi ariga.

Now if only the actual game were any good

Maybe it's just me the style looks kind of bland and cheap to me. Lighting seems poor too and the fires and explosions seem harsh to look at, especially with the relatively dull environments.

Which one?

AX 2016
anime-expo.org/keiji-inafune-returns-ax-2016/

Please tell me you're going and planning on making videos.

Why would weebs be pissed off? Don't you dare mix us with otaku garbage

Anime cons have been catch-all nerd cons for years. There's going to be more Steven Universe and Deadpool cosplayers than anyone in any anime costume.

22222 00000 X X X X
2 0 0 X X X X
22222 0 0 X X
2 0 0 X X X X
22222 00000 X X X X

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF KICKSTARTER

Oh don't get me wrong, the graphics and visuals in the final game itself look like garbage, i just like the character designs

The designs are nice but the in-game models don't do them justice.

It will forever feel amazing.

They should have just used 2D cell animation. Really they should have just used pixel art.

How long until reviewers slam Red Ash?

No, even as a faggot weeb I fucking hate conventions.

One of my co-workers joked though that the only thing Konman will be signing are apology letters

Nigger how out of the loop are you?

I don't see what everyone likes about this game. Generated levels means no good, tight level design like X. The art style is dA-tier. They went with 8-bit chiptunes for music. Nothing about it seems better than sub-standard rogue-lite drivel that's pervaded the indie scene.

I want to slam Roll's ash.

Agreed. But they probably wouldn't have put effort into that either.

Roll's ass is delicious.

i wanna fuck call in the ass unless its red

Wasn't there some other game that had a pixel art Beck as a playable character. It looked 100% better and more fun than Mighty No. 4k.

Mighty Gunvolt, an 8-bit take on Azure Striker Gunvolt

Mighty Gunvolt is okay.

i wanna roll her on her back and make love in the missionary position

Played it, it's decent but at least doesn't look like complete garbage. Definitely worth a pirate.

It's not surprising but I'm still mad

They're SJWs. They despise all these people

I would hit that so hard that I'd have to reassemble her afterward.

her og name is kana

post more roll

You forgot the relevant image, dear user.

It'll be beautiful.

Casual reminder that Inafune's the reason the abortion known as DmC was even made.

All I got left on me

Hotglue when?

why is she so perfect?

lolibot

Never ever

Went out of stock 3 days after release and the price jumped from 80$ to 200$

Here's hoping there is a re release ;_;

Lolibot a best.

Damn shame.

fucking degenerates.

i wouldn't call side-scrolling shooters "action" games.
more like remember the level and don't fuck up or you die games.

see

Which means loli forever. Just like fairies ind inchlings.

Don't even get me started.

That's why in no small part that is a very stupid comment.

Holy shit, I don't even know how it happened, but getting uncucked of franchise attachment was one of the best things to happen for my vidyalife.

the funniest part is I guarantee you he's some bandwagoning faggot who never heard of Mega Man until brentalfloss got big.

picosong.com/xFs2/

I'm probably gonna get some flack for this, but I thought the ethics in journalism robot's va was pretty okay. Overall, as bad as the dialogue was, these VAs were still better than the shits at Funimation. The game is still a pile of crap though.

It's not about the voice acting for me in this instance, it's that they were asshurt enough to include something that dates the game like that. It's no different than Guacamelee and the shit they threw in. It's another part of a myriad of bad decisions that started less than a week after the Kickstarter ended, and continues to this day.

That manga is super comfy.

I didn't make the collage. Anyway that's ignoring the eight other examples of dating a product.

I wholly agree with the rest of the image. I just take offense to Strong Bad being included in it.

Megaran.. why…

People were saying Protomen should have done it. Not a big fan of theirs but I think they could make better stuff than this rap shit.

When I say people were saying that group should have done it, I mean around the time the game was still being funded.

His wifes an illegal alien? She'll have to go back.

I don't give two shits about Gamer Gate, but wooow.

Fuck you for putting that in there, Inafune.

I won't be getting a physical copy of the game since I only gave 60 dollarydoos but I'll destroy the box and instruction manual if you want me to.

Listen. You Norwegian? Danish? Let's make a deal. Finland gets the eastern half of Sweden, Norway gets the western half, and Denmark gets Malmö.

Clearly the swedes are not responsible enough to keep that land any longer.

CURRENT YEAR

So it's basically "oh uh, whatever year it is right now? That's what year it is"? Something about that seems weird to me.

How did such a pozzed game get made in JAPAN? I don't get it

Send Sam Hyde there

Someone didn't play SFV or Jojo: Eyes of Heaven

I've played a few matches of Street Fighter 5 at a friends place. Haven't played the JJBA game though. Whats pozzed about them both?

Yeah, back to Alpha Centauri.

SFV is an incomplete piece of shit with disc-locked content, and input delay in a fucking offline mode.

Eyes of Heaven is a shitty game full of Jotaro's autism and forced online modes (no coop mode). It's also show how lazy the developers were with animations and reused lines.

Comments from the kickstarter page right now. Everything is fine!

Today is a good day.

Yea…Inafune ain't got shit when it comes to ethics.

Again, fuck Inafune

I didn't say I liked the ethics in journalism bs, I said I liked the voice of the ethical journalism robot.

THERE ARE FAGGOTS IN THIS THREAD THAT BACKED THIS

THREE YEARS, FOUR MILLION DOLLARS

Strange, it looks more like demonizing game journos than defending it.

Like this pic.

Most of us regret it.

Who even thought of this?

Kalmar Reunion when?

Backed it but got a chargeback on my card when Dina went full "pissbaby" or whatever that cunt was spouting. Got the game for free, but I don't want to play it.

Can someone tl;dr the whole story of what exactly is the problem with this game and how its related to GG or whatever?

I think God is a Geek was an anti-GG. I remember reading some cringy things on the site awhile back too.
So it's probably just SJW's covering for their friends.

Reminder that this was the made in one week rough prototype footage they used to show off the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=5UXDiQrgI6M

The only thing that could be construed as "connected to GG" was Dina, who as one of her final acts as the CM of the shitfest that was the Mighty No 9 forums, banned anyone who used the GamerGate hashtag from the forums, as well as blocking them on all of Comcept's official Twitter accounts. Not that it's any different than how she handled being CM in the first place, since her first priority was establishing a hugbox filled with Tumblrites who wouldn't question anything.

Other than that, it's your standard story of mismanaged funds, zero communication, and a shitload of phoning it in. When that "cry like an anime fan on prom night" ad came out, even their business partners went "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Oh, and then The Best Gamers got their hands on a beta build a few days after that. What a shitshow that was.

No, that'd be メガマン、ロックマン is the Japanese name of the franchise.

so will Might nr 9 2 be on FIG. it's the only way for them to scam even more money out of people?

Did the gameboxes and shit ever go out? Cuz I never got mine.

COME ON GUYS ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING!

Glad I backed Notorious and not this POS.

What's Notorious

Oh snap

Cheeky cunt