Le old white men meme coming to Germany

Le old white men meme coming to Germany

Germanfag here, I was searching for some news today and found an article from a major German jewpaper with US style femnazi paroles about old white men, which is the head piece in the career section right now - in a country with 80% white men or so.

archive.is/1Sbqs

Bitch who was interviewed for this garbage piece is obviously jewish.

She says "we need a feminist terrorist organization" in the article.

So I searched jewgle for old white men in German and lo and behold it's a meme in 80%+ white Germany in multiple jew papers.

google.de/search?q=alte weisse männer

TFW the end is near…

Other urls found in this thread:

ernstchan.com/b/src/1492875005-366.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mirna Funk, sure sounds German…

My picture book aryan cousin already got ruined by this garbage.

She has a fat femnazi mother and as a strong empowered woman she went straight to the Dominican to volunteer.

I'm sure she banged some mulattos or niggers while there.

She's now in therapy and has a string of failed relationships.

would calling sponsors/advertisers work?

perhaps collating shamelessly biased headlines to meme the newsite as gawker-tier

Jews have cornered advertising, I'm fairly sure about that.

I really hope I am alive when the literal race wars start in western countries.

How will euros go to war with no guns?

Most won't. If the islamist terror cells are activated, most of them will be slaughtered like cattle.

Going by the lessons of the past, Germans will invent things that make guns and nukes look primitive if they decides to start another world war. Why oh why do other countries keep pissing Germany off?

This could be what Germany and Japan have been secretly working on to get revenge. Let's just put the muslims back on ships and sink them before it's too late.

Oh so predictable. I'm sure she's enjoying the drama and attention.

My I guess ex now girlfriend left to go do missionary work in Uganda with her bible thumbing father, they both asked me to come with them out of the blue. I just sperged out about going to Africa to help niggers in pure Holla Forums fashion questioning the father's judgement to the point he wanted to throw blows when I said, "Blacks can't accept Christ!", then I had learned she wanted to live there and help out at some fucking restaurant in Uganda Africa and the father was all in to pay for it. I'd never move to backwater Uganda with my qtπ who has (blue eyes with naturally white hair that she dyes blond and her favorite artist is Taylor Swift) so she can feed the zoo animals while her father proselytizes to their small minds.

Also she's not fat, feminist, and even the father doesn't like fags really loves Israel though. I just hope some of the things I said registered about niggers and Jews, perhaps she'll call if/when she gets back, I'm not waiting for it at any rate.

Their president hates fags too.

Sorry to hear that your ex is a super cuck, user.

Sad to say, but she's likely to be a lost cause even if she eventually returns redpilled, if you catch my drift.

This isn't your blog, faggot. Don't derail the thread with this (probably fictional) shit.

This meme already exists in France, sadly, so it makes sense that you guys would get it to. Sweden practically runs on this shit.

women won't say shit in the future as soon as muzzies go muzzy, they'll come crawling back

Just replying to a short blogpost with a long blogpost. I hope your life is all working out and you've got a family that is impervious to Jews, Feminism and Post Modernism. Or at least trying to make something lasting out of it. Her father is an old white man from Germany and doesn't like feminism but there are many fishing hooks.

Uganda has always been remove fag and there are many policies there to make sure it remains an ethnostate. Which is great for them and should only be for them.

She's been going there since 10 but I won't be made a fool of and then stay around.

Come on my man you need to drop this meme.

Did you try to make a Star Trek Prime Directive argument? That any attempts to interfere will just make things worse?

Noticed this trend in my country as well, irks the hell out of me.

t. Swiss

BTW, outlets like Vice and similar formats are the main peddlers of this ideological garbage.

The new swiss.

Hehehehe stupid goyim!

shes gone and dicked niggers user
this is why boyfriend/girlfriend is degenerate bs
get married and have babies then no one can tell you what to do
you fornicating piece of shit, degeneracy leads to drama, thats y we tell you to get your shit together

1 to 1 odds you're the same fucking faggot that keeps typing 'iz' instead of 'is', aren't you? Knock it off, you dumb nigger.

DISGUSTING!
That music is god awful terrible in the background, what the fuck is even Miss Africa Switzerland? I looked at the 2016 one, even more disgusting.

Those dubs though, she said she's a virgin and I never went to her dad and say, "hey do you let your 172cm daughter get fucked by niggers". He's deeply fundamentalist so I have to go with hope/ faith there and believe that there was only one problem.

Do you speak Spanish or {Polish-2}?

You should have kidnapped her. Fuck it.

Ah, this retarded bullshit.

ernstchan.com/b/src/1492875005-366.webm

Kill it with fire!

The AFD needs more faggots like this. Pretty rare though. The AFD is intellecutally neutered, and a lot of idiotic shills spread misinformation to make them look stupid so they only attract stupid people and not people of his caliber. ANd i assume there are a lot of middle class turks/arabs that would support the AFD if it wouldnt be that retarded in its essence.

(checked)