Nintendo NX will be 'fantastic, spectacular' : CD Projekt RED

Do you think Geralt will be playable in the next Smash Bros?

archive.is/8hRFP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uAOhG
dualpixels.com/2016/02/27/rumor-new-information-on-next-gen-nintendo-nx-console/
archive.is/BRmPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user…

I hope not

SSB

butter my butt and call me a biscuit for not giving a shit

I just hope that games like the Witcher series fucking comes to Nintendo consoles. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD IT REALLY IS UNTIL THE BIGGEST THIRD PARTY ON YOUR SYSTEM IS FUCKING JEWBISOFT

when will slavaboos stop jerking off to this really shitty series?

Even if the console isn't a complete joke, which is honestly already a stretch to assume, I don't know what there could possibly be to be excited about with current Nintendo.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they came out with a "It's a strong gaming console because what we're making is the strongest gaming smartphone!"

I cant wait for the half-ass witcher 3 port to go along with the other dozen ports before 3rd party support dries up just like when the WiiU launched.

Or maybe theyll just port Gwent to it and call it a day

Well nips did like TW3.

Why is anybody excited for that game?
All that exists of it is a CGI trailer.
It's vaporware.

I want to nep nep the nep nep

Isn't that Famitsū? They're the Japanese IGN, nobody respects them.

I knew that the Enhanced Edition of W3 will debut on the NX. So predictable.

their favorite game characters of 2015. Majima was a great choice. Yakuza 0 can't come out soon enough.

You would've been able to play it by now if you learned Japanese user-desu.

A goal for my future

reminder that third party developers said the same thing about the WiiU and look how that went.

most were saying terrible things about the wii u

Think back to before nintendo told EA to go fuck itself.

Nah it's Dengeki. But regardless their opinions are trash. Look at how high Shit Art Online is ranked.

You can't learn Japanese

give up

I dunno, I remember a bunch praising it at launch. like said.

I remember developers like 4a saying it was a terrible system and they can't do anything with it.

Pretty sure I remember some 3rd parties saying that it was like a bigger PS3/x360 and the more modern GPU and way more RAM would be very nice for most games despite the CPU looking a bit weak.

that enthusiasm sure lasted. I don't recall praise over it being a bigger/better ps3/360, but I sure recall gripes about the cpu being disappointing.

archive.is/uAOhG

The bigger question is what will the Kerfuffle sequel be called? What is grander than a straight up kerfuffle?

I am 90% sure that I was the first one to call it Kerfuffle way back when, when brawl got announced

they'll probably call it Ultra Smash Brothers or something.

You aren't excited about amiibos, user?

They'll call it Smash Bros Victory

the reason for that is because V is the roman numeral for 5, it's basically a pun like they did last time.

Wasn't the rumours that the NX was some kind of dongle that you can plug anywhere so better machine better performance or was that just a rumour?
It could even be a service like steam.

My understanding was that it was going to be some kind of multiplier, where you could connect multiple together to increase performance. Probably not, though. Seems a bit farfetch'd.

the geno leak makes the most sense to me

dualpixels.com/2016/02/27/rumor-new-information-on-next-gen-nintendo-nx-console/

Has this guy any idea of what something 50 times more powerful than a WiiU would be?

Anyone else remember all the publishers saying how they would support the Wii U throughout it's life, and that it wouldn't play second fiddle to ps4/xbone when it comes to third party support?
That was funny.

Business as usual.

that never happened though? ninturd begged EA for at least some games, but EA said the pii/pii-u are far too weak for any multiplats.

50% of the power of xbox one.

I guess you don't remember the E3 where Ken Levine came out to talk about how great Bioshock Infinite was going to be on Wii U.

EA wanted Nintendo to use Origin as their online platform, Nintendo said no.
archive.is/BRmPk

Something actually 50 times more powerful than a WiiU would flatten anything a consumer could buy currently.