Planetside 2 Thread: Purple Cleansing Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Tranu salt rivers overflow daily.

RIP in peace Planetside 1 archive.is/KRGpA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IVQpA
unknowncheats.me/forum/planetside-2-a/
planetside2.com/players/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZemSTmdRMFo
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/GAStheKEKS
picosong.com/xngi/
picosong.com/xnuW/
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/wwew
nhentai.net/g/155649/
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/to-the-fracture-nerf-criers.123127/
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/shigglies#wstats
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/gunnernacho
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Squidburger
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/PequodComingInHot
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Courtnie
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Lassica
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/AntiFunPatrol
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/spookahauntus
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Gazonthor
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/DjCzerny
ps2.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=62250
bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g303-daedalus-apex-optical-gaming-mouse-black/4801031.p?id=1219638966934
pastebin.com/a49MX0mj
discord.gg/0nRe5TNbTYoUruA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This game a shite

Archive of last thread (if no one made it, do it yourself to record our autism) archive.is/IVQpA

I really fucking hate how vehicle kills count towards weapon medal progress but don't actually add anything to your total # killed stat pool.

What's the origin of the term "Tranu" anyway?
Transexual? Terran Re…public? and Vanu combined?

Reply with music for battlebards

Does NC and VS also do those massive infantry charges across open ground to their next objective?

everyone does, it's zerg S.O.P.

The nice looking lightshow from tracers and explosions is probably the only nice thing about fighting at night.

Here's a video everyone should watch to see what Light Assaults are capable of, since it takes some specialized control to get the most out of the drifter jets.

Vanu are transhumanist and many of them are also trannies, so it's just a fitting name for them.

It used to be better

Bad news TR bros

NC guy here, my video card up and died so no more videos of about anything unless you want to count games that can run on a toaster like PayDay 2 etc

Oh well, I'm hoping my computer store will get a GTX 1080 into stock in the next month, till then you get to kill NC without me screaming at NC about how retarded they are

Thank you NCBro. You're one of the few NC that I like. I wish you could've joined us in TR.

That's a lot of galaxies…

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What kind of visual impact does this change have?

General FPS boost, FPS boost when in cloak/shield, major FPS boost when ADS, heavily reduces vaseline on lower resolutions and somewhat on higher.

Furthermore:

Unparking your CPU reduces stutter if your CPU is bottlenecking.

THIS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE ON AMD CPUS
Particularily of the Phenom kind, but any AMD CPU is affected.

Dont do this if you have substandart cooling or if you notice a significant increase in average heat production.

Performance in meatgrinders may or may not appear worse, however this is actually due to the dips appearing more severe instead of just being constant.

I'll add in it the OP next time, kinda forgot.

This too.

sup goys, how viable is it to spend loads of points on the valkyrie and have a m8 on the gun while hovering around a combat zone letting the team spawn on me?

Which executable? My control panel doesn't detect it automatically. The shortcut on my desktop is for LaunchPad.exe but do i need to do it for PlanetSide2_x64.exe instead?

Holy fuck.

Probably a better investment than an ESF, but not a good investment over getting the starting essentials on infantry classes.

Valk is a utility vehicle.

If you plan on doing IFV type stuff you´re gonna have to drop squadlog and slap on a radar. The basic nosegun is more than adequate. Just practice ground-altitude evasive maneuvers and you´re golden.

If you plan on doing squad logistics, dont bother. You´re better off with a sundae. Slap the basic squadlog on your valk and you´ll know what I mean after a couple of hours.

If you´re asking if the valk is generally viable, its not. Its fun tho. IFV role valks get shot down in minutes. Its more of a novelty thing, personally I love raking up spot-assists and its fun to fly, but you´re better off investing in an ESF or a lib.

We´ve got some libs going, so Id suggest ESF.

just started barding tonight and ive been tkd almost 100 times

It is, truly.
But have you seen these reccuring integers?

what are you playing?

Someone should remind that Wrel fella that we're long over due an option to wipe the vasciline off our visors.

Fed up of having to run 1.41 render scale + turning my monitors sharpness to max to reclaim the detail lost from the post process anti aliasing. Think of the fps i could be saving REEEEEEEEEEE

That's because it's pretty much shit advice and on most people's systems will fuck their fps, not help it. It's not just "especially true on AMD CPUs" it's only true on AMD CPUs.

Unparking your CPU cores is the best thing you can do to better your fps.

Valk is amazing if you have a fairly dedicated crew to sundy hunt. Fly in, drop your passengers (heavies/engies), they nuke sundy and then respawn in your Valk and on to next target. If your crew is skilled they can be mostly LA's with drifters and nuke sunderers with C4. Even a crew of 4 heavies can take out a deploy shield sundy if they all toss AV grenades after unloading the dumbfires.

Also of note is that a full Engineer crew makes the Valk almost unkillable as all 4 rumble seats can repair while flying. The nosegun isn't extremely powerful so the 6 man total crew isn't going to be a positive kill factor against aircraft. But….don't forget those engineers can also drop tank mines over the side from 300m up and don't even question how much pure wreckage 20 tank mines can do to enemy armor columns. And while it's hard to kill enemy aircraft it's VERY easy to tie up 4-6 enemy esf's while you fly in circles and they chase you around. Even solo I've done this for a few minutes at a time before going down because the Valk can fly circles around them.

Overall though I wouldn't bother with changing the nosegun as it's probably the best to begin with. Just bump up the magazine size and ammo count when you have certs available. Always run Evasiveness air frame, auto repair/comp armor/stealth for defense, and squad spawn for squad shit or radar for solo. When running solo the infantry radar is fucking great - just hover on the other side of buildings in bases/top of tech plants/top of biolabs and you'll rack up recon xp while helping the team. Also helps that with the radar you can see people coming for you.

If anyone wants to do some Valk shittery in game hit me up, GAStheKEKS. And yes, I'm one of those people that shoot battlebardtards on sight. Fair price I think for having to stop, open the menu, mute the autist, navigate the menu, reset voice, and return.

Looks interesting but i dont feel like running 2x anisotropic filtering, you need 8x minimum or your textures look like creb.

Why are Dapp getitng such big numbers recently?

Does anyone here actually play on the Aussie server?
If so, what outfit are you?

are you okay? do you have brain damage?

oh right you do

you have to go back

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

You really do have brain damage, you can press Numpad Enter to instantly mute someone that's talking. You're a faggot if you TK battlebards, go back to halfchan.

Interestingly the idea of battlebardtarding to fuck up your own faction is purely cuckchan niggery to begin with.

There's a reason so many people on your own faction shoot you.

Yes, instantly mute, this however doesn't stop the sound overlay which is only fixed by going to the menu and resetting your voice. Hence why everyone shoots you. It's cancer.

Learn how to be effective as a bad player (like the Valk advice) and you'll lose to desire to do cancerous shit like battlebardtard.

Go back to cuckchan, you fucking faggot. Holy shit.
>>>/cuckchan/

sorry we dont talk to cucks

>>>/out/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/halfchan/

fuck off already, your kind is not welcome here

Into the fucking gas chambers.

That battle was fun. Too bad TR players are generally too tactically inept to realize all they had to do was pull a sunderer to C on the hill. Instead they all meatgrind themselves going for B and lose the base after 20 minutes.

QQ faggot.
At some point you'll all have to realize that acting like niggers isn't a good thing. Sooner the better, for everyone.

On a side not I've seen so many here claim if The Enclave returns they'll make an alt or just outright make the switch. They wouldn't accept you if you act like niggers. And let's be real, if you'd have to change to do something good with them you should just go ahead and do it now.

Take a moment to realize the Valk suggestion isn't remotely good for kdr. It's good fun and good for the team.
Then realize you might be a little dumb.

I'm shooting you on sight now faggot.
Shouldn't have posted your nickname here.

Is this a joke?

probably wasnt his smartest move. then again i couldnt expect a cuckchanner to use his brains

you should really stop posting

Seconding this.

Ive got a 100 people on my friendlist and every time Im barding I get more
the only ones that get riled up about it are unsociable faggots like you that cannot understand the notion that fun is subjective

different cloisters different rules

we dont bard to fuck your shit up, we bard because its fun for us, now calm down your persecution complex and get the fuck
>>>/out/

By all means, show some more niggerdry.

Is this your first post here?

Again, go ahead.

Yes, subjective. And you subjectively force that "fun" onto everyone else, which is why they shoot you, and why you're a nigger.

It's unfortunate. I was quite excited to see a fullchan outfit after the failed attempts at getting one going previously (mostly on Holla Forums), only to see what types of people actually lurk here. It legitimately makes me sad to see how careless and selfish you niggers are. My generation failed you.

I refuse to believe you are serious.

Seing how much of a joyless fuck you are, the generation before you didnt do any better.

Blasting music in proximity is the least worst thing wrong with this outfit, and by being a nigger about it, you made any efforts to straighten up the rest of the problems futile. Thanks for failing our generation once again you stupid fuck.

This is all true, why don't you return to cuckchan then, friend?

You're not even in an outfit, let alone ours, so why do you care about battlebards so much?
Also:
Keep it coming, because my fucking sides have been obliterated.

More funky battlebards are required.

THE TERRAN REPUBLIC IS THE GREATEST
THE TERRAN REPUBLIC WILL SUCCEED

Unless they're playing truly obnoxious shit like SCOTLAND FOREVER [INCOHERENT BAGPIPES] , THERE IS NO GOOD REASON.

Wewuz here. Did Johnny ever complete that fanfic about me?

nothing about you is going to "straighten up" because again, like niggers, you feel everything you do is okay. No sense of morality, responsibility, or leadership. Which really brings up the question, why do you play TR? You're much more like VS.

See, if that were true, and you only played that trash in the outfit it would be fine. But no, you niggers force that shit onto everyone around you and then can't figure out why nobody likes it.

There's no good reason to force that shit on anyone to begin with. Why not just keep it in the outfit chat? And while we're at it, anyone care to explain who so many wwew players have their own battlebardtards muted? I mean, the answer is obvious, but I know none of you will approach that because if even your own outfit people (like all the ones in the other threads) don't like that shit then you'd be forced to understand that nobody else does either.

I'm gonna figure out how to mic spam just 4u, boy.

And just like your predecessors I'll shoot you in the face moments before I mute you.

You can't even open up game menus without throwing a bitch fit. Bullying you is gonna be fun.

Was that part of his master plan all along?

I'm shocked, truly.

Of course.

Truly autistic

Someone might have a learning disability.

Well I've gotta congratulate him, he got more micspam going. Now what's the next step of his master plan?

Yep, this is why I'm shooting you on sight now, GAStheKEKS.

Are you shooting him just for the irony?
Or because he's annoying?

Because I called him out for nigger behavior and he can't be responsible, like a nigger.

That in itself is full of irony.

CRASHING THIS GALAXY, WITH NO SURVIVORS!
See embed related: >>9771021

Ay yo this thread went from average to autistic quick

So I'm tossing up choices for different anti-air builds, based around the coyotes and the tomcats.

Constant fire, essentially, no wasted time reloading, just alternate between weapons while reloading.
Alternatively;
The goal is kill the enemy as quickly as possible, after the initial strike.

I'm leaning towards the tomcats because the chance to hit, and for tranu butthurt is much higher than the coyotes, and the initial damage is also higher.
Still, the coyotes would be more consistent/versatile thanks to the ability to dumb fire, which the tomcats don't have.

At the same time, I already have the rocket pods, so I probably won't bother getting either of the aforementioned secondaries for a while, but it's good to know, to have something to work towards.

Says the guy trying to derail the thread with his butthurt over battle bards.

This is probably a good time to ask if someone has a link to a pirated copy of Virtual Audio Cable.

>go to unknowncheats.me/forum/planetside-2-a/
>put it on planetside2.com/players/

now I agree that most of us act like irresponsible selfish niggers 90% of the time while trying to coinflate cert farming with fun, with the occasional break to take back the Crown in glory of unity, but cum on senpai, pick your targets

Uppercut or Blackjack?

blackjack can assream a max hard if I recall and will get you ragetells 24/7

I agree with you but you know you can just press numpad enter and mute whoever is currently talking in prox chat?

Why does the Blackjack have a chrome finish? It looks really out of place next to other TR weapons

Maybe they're whales, and they know whales can hack as much as they like as long as they keep paying

They play scotland forever because it's obnoxious

Also have you ever heard of a thing called mute?

Hey we are already making a resume to an autist already, we don't need another one

youtube.com/watch?v=ZemSTmdRMFo

I bet the majority of those Prowlers had no gunner

It was wonderful, too bad AOD are retards who can't leave the Tranu and focus on the NC.

What a faggot.

Reminder to never listen to salty vets unless they have 1.5+ KDR or 700+ IvI score.

I've never been so angry before. They sit in Andvari bio lab with 2-1 pop advantage and decide to cert farm until they have a 2-1 pop disadvantage. They Sit in Mani bio lab for the longest time not taking a point. They wasted time defending a territory right next to the VS warpgate rather than one of the important eisa territories. They charged Pale Canyon a third fucking time when neither of the previous two attempts worked, tying up our manpower and letting the VS warpgate us. What the fuck do they even do in command chat, jerk off about losing 50-50pop fights?
AOD = shitter outfit. Never listen to them.

kek

he propably runs around with an SMG unloading to the chest 24/7

Tranu infiltrator detected

That implies you should listen to them at all

there are 2 (wewuz) of us. So you will have to state your full name WEWUZSOLDIERS

only listen to AC. they're user .ini helped me from their twitch . worst, based on , he's a HA main.

no, I play like a shitter like the rest of the outfit. But the sensitivities of the "MLG" players help prevent obnoxious deaths so I can healslut for you all.

What causes daybreak to nerf stuff in this game? Do they need a mass emailing or something?

Also would it be possible to work together with big nc groups to team up and remove the vanu from two fronts?

Picture unrelated

Also gas the keks is autistic

the enclave managed to get alot of shit nerfed because they were hauling ass with certain weapons.

this is an effort game. they know their audience will never take up the time or effort with a good counter to stop something. So they listen to the whiniest shitters and nerf stuff so they feel validated that they can play the game better.

The only exception to this, IMO, would be airchavs. Too damn hard to kill, even with tracking rocket launchers.

They need something else to do, like securing an area for an orbital bombardment or something.

That was under SOE though, no?
Also I gotta agree with the other user, I rather work with the burgers than with VS. I'm kinda sick of opening the map and 9/10 times we are fighting the burgers AND tranu on 3 or 4 fronts, while they're leaving each other alone. It's annoying.

Thats what they call tactical superiority

no one can farm tranu until their tacticool outfits are offline(HA only platoons) or get tired of the game.

Having to choose between high-damage dumbass g2a launchers or low-damage intelligent g2a launchers is the fucking pits.

They should just bring these bastards back and plug their ears while airchav cries. Oh, and buff Bursters and un-nerf Lockdown for the TR MAX.

Keep bursters across all factions and buff the fractures to track things at short range. The VS comet and NC ravens are so much more useful than the fractures right now, even with lockdown.

I think the strikers tracking radius should be increased as well.

if DBG/wrel wants the TR niche of their anti-armor weapons to be close range, compared to the rest of the factions, especially given our Rocklet launcher ammo, then yeah they should probably buff the striker/fracture to track any armored target in close prox.

but nerf teamwork, right goyim?

I loved it, stood up and let it happen over and over again. Because oddly enough the devs will only ban people for team kills.

Basically I'll clean your cancer one way or another and you niggers are too stupid to understand. But that's all part of being a nigger I guess.

Read above. Your summer is likely to end early too.

Yeah that's you faggots. You play TR completely out of character. You prance around talking about "tranu this and tranu that" and how they are unfair and act like shitheads, yet it's obvious that you niggers just want to be King Shithead.

I'm just helping.

that's adorable

look at him and laugh

Kek, I archived enough screenshots to have the entire TR population of Emerald banned if that is true

including your faggot ass, mind

Pick one nigger.

I picked 4, and they all got reported. Short summer junior, short summer.

Oh wow that loops super well!

Hahahahaha, you're cute.

if you're gonna be a tryhard, at least be a good tryhard. Not many are autistic enough to be "distracted" by music that you can easily mute.

Jesus fuck, I haven't seen this variant of salt since ROBLOX

Obviously I don't try hard or I wouldn't play engineer a majority of the time. Wouldn't have that mean vehicle kills if I was a try hard either.

Because you're unstable and my mere presence means you'll likely go upstairs and stab your mother some time today.

picosong.com/xngi/

lmao. cuckchan will better suit your needs. Trust me you'll love it there :^)

Joke's on you, I'd have to go downstairs.

welcome back NCbro, i missed you.

Wow it's almost like you're shit.

It's almost like you know nothing. But really, spam around that shit Mini Chaingun some more like a real pro.

And shoot your faction because you don't like what they said on a image board and then afterwards call them salty, because surely they're the salty one.

Nigger.

Seriously, go the fuck back to cuckchan

You're really the one to talk aren't ya? Managed to blow my ass up with c4 when there was no enemy around, and I wasn't battlebarding. Haven't reported you though, I don't want your death on my conscience.

Oh it's an effective weapon, certainly, but you seem to rely on people's inattentiveness to get a huge portion of your kills, like a camping faggot.

You're getting shot because

look who's salty.

post more

GAYMERGRRLXD here, no I am not a girl
I'm thinking of redoing my TR character because I had no direction of what I want to do, but I have all this shit invested.

remove 10 tranu HA tryhards and i'll post more ;))

picosong.com/xnuW/

already found it but thanks anyway
i removed 6000+ last 2 months. how much did you remove user?

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/wwew

I'm not salty, that's why I let it happen. And my comment about the tardbards is in this thread so you can go back and read it if making shit up gets tiring.

Never mind the advice above that or the offer to show you how to do it. No no, focus purely on the bardtard part and then sperg. It's the very definition of autism.

Not that it matters. Your shit outfit will be dead in 6 weeks when school starts back up anyways. Or at the very least the children will be gone, so 2/3.

Do you have the sauce? I've searched ex for the most likely tags: ahegao, nakadashi, anal, mind break, group, rape, crossdressing, corruption and combinations of these, but it has eluded me.

Oh forgive us lord we know not what we do. How could we ever hope to comprehend your kindness and glory? Forgive us 1.29k/d tryhard shitter.

only 5000ish.

turtle.fish.paint

I wish KD mattered in this game, but you can go from repairing tanks all day long or picking up ppl off the floor and have a -10 KD, or jump in a tank and have a 60+ KD

KD in the game is stupid to pad out

Hell you get shit like this happens sometimes

KD in the game means nothing

nhentai.net/g/155649/

They tend to listen to whoever whines and gets the most upvotes on reddit

Which BR are you?

don't do it. I know you're one of the few airchavs we have in the outfit, but it's all a waste.

Vanu crying is why shotguns got the universal nerf which also effected NC maxs

And then NC maxs were terrible for, well, nearly forever until probably 3+ months ago

I don't have any proof but seriously NC max's have gotten some stealth buff to shotties

sure is summer is this bitch

Sorry meant to post this

I remember when fractures were nerfed because they were good at killing infantry or something like that. Vanu hated having competition.

i'll just make a 2nd TR character i guess

ok fresh battlebard here
i got the diamond head and iron maiden discography last night. Working on judas priest and motorhead right now.

if you have anything you want me to play i need a webm, mp4, or a link with mp3 files or somesuch. Everything plays through vlc and i dont understand how to play youtubes or any other background web shit yet. if you have any favorite bands just list them and i can get them myself.

some vidya related music might be good too i guess

here's one thread out of the hundreds. "AV weapons shouldn't kill infantry"

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/to-the-fracture-nerf-criers.123127/

that was actually very boring. I think I regret reading it, I expected more. This was a single h-manga, not a series? Hardly any plot, and it didn't even use the unique idea of robots dying from cumming.

90% of nerfs in this game are from a mass vanu backlash

And also because vanu devs outnumbered the TR devs 4/1 and NC devs 10/1

WOW THAT WAS A GREAT PLAN LETTING DEVS PICK THEIR FAVORITE FACTIONS AND ONLY SUPPORTING THEM

I bet this video would make them cry

im pretty sure sure its a single h-manga

oh well, at least we still have pounders.

You´re just gonna waste more time on a different character to achieve the same cert.

Cert gain is the same after BR15 so just keeping your character and reorient will yield the same results long term. The bonus cert per level under 15 aint worth it.

Again NC max shotties are only really great at sub 20 meters

But man you get caught in that range you're fucked

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/shigglies#wstats

N-no bully plz

At least I'm not sarg burch I guess

Why… Why the fuck isn't he moving? You have to click a button to get revived, so he's there.

If only I could be so grossly incandescent…

I like your name.

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/gunnernacho

dont worry shigglies, i finaly figured out how to aim and get more kills when i hit level 50.
it just hit me like a brick. try lowering your sensitivity, alot.

lower sensitivity if you can and larger mousepad. but if you're getting shit frames, then it might not matter.

What's your sensitivity at right now?

T-Ray hated NC with a passion (Legit hated, like, hated whenever he died to them etc) and before he left he made his fav faction Vanu's default camo darker than the current 3 "Black" cameo's and also made NC 25% brighter blue to make them easier to see

This is what faction deving gets you, and I hope companies learn from this

I just feel like the things I have invested in are useless. aka the marauder on harasser with thermal optics, a fucking 3.4x sight on the barrage for slug sniping which a 2x does the job far better due to the bullet drop, the grounder which while it isn't a bad launcher i should have just saved for the decimator or could just invest those certs in classes we could use more of.

i expected worse for me

The fuck kind of autismo was he?

us, but probably much worse, and with power in his hands to change shit.

He's from San Francisco user

That's all you need to know

The only two I can stand using are mattocks (slug or otherwise) and Hacksaws

Also speaking on NC maxes, what do shotgun slugs do? The wiki doesn't give much information, and the game gives zero information.

instead of spreading out everywhere, bullets compressed into one big bullet that has all of the damage if you were up close(I think). I think trade off would probably be low fire rate, but they're pretty good at medium range with a scope.

Well I don't want sound like an apologist but there was that time he fucked up the vanu's textures with that low res horrendous purple and pea green shit. T-Ray was frankly really bad at his job. The skull masks the vanu diapers, the cereal box NC armour, refusing berets forever, the hilariously out of place vortex model, etc

They shoot one bullet instead of many bullet

Nigga do the math.

Playing on your character or starting a new one, the cert gain is the same. It doesnt matter what you invested in already, you´ll still get exactly the same cert gain. It would make sense if XP were harder to come by at higher leves but it aint, its the same.

i have all kinds of sights
they also used to cost 100 certs and now are mostly 5 or 30.
just suck it up m8

All of the vehicle unlocks are situational depending on what you wanna do so buying it wasnt really a waste you just got it sooner then you would have liked.

Slugs make all the bullets one bullet, and it does half damage of the normal total pellets

look at that, a tranu shitter is bad at his job. what a suprise.

I mean like, in terms of damage falloff. It says that it extends the effective range, but we don't get any stats for that.

well, I think we can safely say the whole was bad at their jobs

When they say "Extends effective range" they mean it only hits its maximum falloff damage an extra 10 meters

Ok so that's pretty good, nice.

Saying most infs at this game are terrible is an understatement

most of the team was shit and wether they were doing it on purpose or neglecting the game out of laziness we'll never know, however people don't quit well paid and stable jobs because the management changed so we know enough to say that columbus nova just told them all to fuck off

Why do the female character models have such large asses?

Why are all the male characters lumbering greek gods with massive shoulders?

Gotta earn those bonus checks.

The old art director was a nigger. It's the only good decision he made.

Though it's a fucking atrocity that VS infils still have the best ass.

Why do the male character models have perfectly built bodies and manfaces?

Well tone battle ass

I think the biggest problems started at the top with management.

That's what it sounds like from the glassdoor reviews.

Do they really? Like actually a model difference or is it just the uniform?

its litterally a model difference

Terran is nice and fit with those curves, the others are fatty.

Nice double trips, have some Terran QTs from China.

Haha, it has more polygons. SOMEONE WAS HORNY!

Terran and NC appear to be the same model, so um, no.
also checked

T-Ray designed it. T-Ray is black. Nuff said.

No, this is incorrect, there is a difference in each model. The NC Infiltrator has a flat and square butt with larger sides around the torso from all the freedom burgers. Compared to the TR Infiltrator who has the smallest buttock out of the three, she has a rounder shape ass and the most inverse curves around the torso. She also has the skinniest legs out of all of them. I've taken the time to inspect each ass carefully in VR and on the battlefield, I know what I am talking about.

your devotion to this cause brings a tear to my eye. we need more men like you on the battlefield.

I don't know what's going on with this group and I'm not sure how to feel about it

I still would a tranny though

Also reminder to put the kobolt and halberd or Vulcan on your tank for maximum funess

Good job lads, we did great Hive raiding, very tacticool, too bad those Hive-autists kept building Hives with no defense.

Make Esamir and Amerish great again.

Also, request to the Battlebards, At Doom's Gate, whenever we get a of people with BRRTZ guns.

great landing, ace

I did not have anything to do with this

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Squidburger

I have shit frames ~20-40 in big fights

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/PequodComingInHot
I mostly drive or snipe MAXs. I would do more combat roles if my latency wasn't so shit.

Go potatomode for sweet sweet 60fps in all fights

Assault Rifles are so good I don't think anyone would even want to use the carbines anyways.

I am in potato mode always. I'm pretty much used to the dogshit that is 75% render quality

Carbines are a shit weapon class anyways. You probably wouldn't want to use a battle rifle over an AR as well.

wrel is a really smart guy and has a deep understanding of game mechanics and how different types of people interact with them

i can see why all the tryhards hate him

here is the song you asked me to link

wrel, pls go

that faggot works for them now, revamp when?

Never

Wrel is hardline VS fag

Expect TR/NC nerfs soon

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Courtnie

Advice for any ways I could improve would be appreciated. Dont know if this could tell where im fucking up or not.

aim for the head more, stop dying

post your sub 10.0 kdr shitter

Use more meme weapons. MSW-R, Jaguar, TORQ-9. Use the annihilator for your heavy. There's no point in using other weapons except for aurax challenges. Just use the meme weapons and collect salt.

I actually am trying to araxium shit though.I am so close for medic, heavy and both of their weapons. Everything on master.

boy I hope user doesn't bully me

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Lassica

maybe I should follow my own advice

You have shit instincts. Improve your mechanics like said and hope it compensates.

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/AntiFunPatrol
POSTING THE ONLY STAT MATTERS YOU SHITTERS
Fun Score: 701.902 megaHigbies

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/spookahauntus

this site is confusing as shit to read

ok, I guess I gotta stop screwing around but what is the 'padding'? Also I have way more than 500 kills.

don't forget to flip your cheeseburgers

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Gazonthor
984.93 megaHigbies for me. and MLG score of 523

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/DjCzerny

Heavy Only. Farm Only. Get at me shitters.

we should put a stop to this faggotry

How does Tranu convince even their lowbies to play Heavy Assault during attacks? Its hard to farm VS.

With the promise of becoming a MLG farmer like the rest of the faction

Music for the battle bards

Tranu don't belong here, go back to cuckchan

Maybe the tryhard attitude rubs off on the noobs?

Whenever I played in VS platoons they were full of the most caustic and irritating shitheads on comms. I couldn't stand it. Don't know what TR is like, but apparently skimslicenutso ran his platoons pretty much the same way.

Not bad faggots. Also, dont be discouraged by your stats now on dasanfall. Youll always improve or get off your toaster eventually. If youre really that worried, run potatomode and run low sensitivity and have big mousepad.

Scale of 1 to 10, how autistic is the Tranu faction?

Put in embed my dude in post options

Proof that there are pretenders among us. Oh well.

as long as they're not annoying and don't cross-post, they can stay :^)

I don't have enough experience to tell you for sure. I only played around a bit to get a feel for some of their guns and basic squads/platoons. Wisdomcube is probably the best example of what the VS platoons I played with were like.

Not enough to say what they're generally like compared to, say, NC.

NC is basically best described as chilled out, except some of the people in leadership chat (wisdomcube). Anyone who takes the game seriously either left the faction a long time ago, or understands the kind of people he's playing with.

I don't even get teamkilled back for teamkilling people. They just accept it and move on.

This is fucked

Also, I could have sworn sensor darts used to stick to vehicles, but they don't anymore

>ps2.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=62250
I guess this is why they lose every chance they get.

Who the fuck is this try hard faction? I know you have to play seriously to win but this is just cringe inducing.

Angels of Death
they're very well known in TR for being incompetent retards and the main zerg
recent example on esamir: they were pushing a bio lab with a 2:1 advantage and failed to even capture it with those sheer numbers which attracted the attention of the vanu zerg who were pushing on NC territory. they later ended up getting pushed out of the bio lab Vanu 2: TR 1
most of the highly populated factions in TR are all forum and rulecucks that nobody wants to join, because it's not fun, which explains why people want to join our outfit.

I think I remember playing with these faggot, their idea of zerg rush is having a bunch of tanks and sunderers and advance slowly instead of fucking zerg rush the motherfucker. Why the fuck are we playing defense if we want to zerg rush the opponent

Sorta-kinda newbie here - is there any sort of long range artillery in PS2 or will I just have to live with sitting in a tank and firing directly into groups of enemies?

Got removed from AOD before this outfit was a thing due to saying "mook".

AOD leaders are massive cunts that cant deal with words.

There's no artillery. Also, don't be like all the other Prowlers that deploy and fire at doorways, praying for infantry kills.

Bummer.

Yeah, I've seen that a lot even with my short amount of playtime and it's just silly.

It's bad Prowler usage, but more than that, when the game was released, all the HEAT and HE cannons were nerfed so heavily to combat tank spam that you're better off just focusing on the AP cannon and going after vehicles only. Infantry are best at killing infantry, not vehicles.

no, not yet.

tbh, they shouldn't have wasted their dev time on the ps4 and the xbox one. so pc version will get slower updates. Then again, the console version is probably how planetside was meant to be played. Cant medkit tank, slow tank warfare, actual pushes.

Depends on if the previous battle was pushing towards another base within sprinting distance.
But yes NC does that.

That's it? How underwhelming.

Sure if you use…one.

But imagine 10 -20 people using that shit. (if its a construction item)

So vehicles exist mostly just cancel each other out?
Fun times.

I'd prefer an actual vehicle with estimating angles vs. distance, to be honest.

Ask yourself if you'd really want that in a game full of F2P-quality players, user. It didn't work out so well in the first game. There was no faster way to get your weapons locked.

I'm a normalfag and you still let me join though…

Grenades and tanks exist, as well, and it's the same thing on a much smaller scale.

While the initial TK-frenzy will be there, the meta and proper usage will be discovered quickly enough and tutorials will be put out in a day or two.

This pocket shotgun is so satisfying to use

I'm usually really trying to stay the fuck out of the way of friendly vehicles but I swear a lot of people will deliberately try to run you over.

It's happened to me about three times already.

There were tanks and grenades in PS1 as well, user. If you want to hand power like that to jackasses then okay. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The only TKing I saw in PS1 were bored assholes sitting around after capturing, stabbing and shooting the reserve newbies.
Otherwise people knew how to handle themselves.

At this point I wouldn't even mind Prowler deploys being nerfed to take a second or two to lift before you can drive. At least I can feel reasonably secure that it won't go hauling ass backwards because it got hit with a single rocket.

I'd be perfectly fine with that if you didn't need to keep your tank parked for 2 seconds before you can even start to deploy.
Seriously, vehicle deployment in this game is beyond fucked.

Deploy once first

Every deployment after the first will be faster

It's some stupid bug that hasn't been fixed in years

Just stand to the side and rear of it. Anchor got its undeploy speed buffed when the projectile speed buff got nerfed because airchav cried there was an effective AA platform.

Is it really that bad? I was thinking of buying that cannon.

It shakes like an epileptic having a seizure while riding a roller coaster during an earthquake. Not only can it not hit anything, its damage is pathetic and at best a nuisance unless they're hovering right above you.

You'll only get air kills if you get lucky.

Liberators can literally facetank your skyguard and kill you with the tankbuster/dalton before you have a chance of killing them back.

Even if the liberator fails its first pass, they'll have enough hitpoints to fly away under fire and repair for the next attempt.

Fucking airchavs, is there any useful ground-based AA in this fucking game?

Well that's pretty stupid. You'd think a dedicated AA platform would create a dangerous no-fly zone.

The best AA weapon by air kills per hour is the dalton on the liberator
Followed by tomcats, coyotes, and ESF noseguns

The best ground-based AA are the G2A launchers

I wouldn't mind a hardline requirement for AA being ESF's if they then did away with ESF's being the penultimate ground attack platform that they are now.

Make ESF's air superiority fighters only, and the liberator/valkyrie close air support/ground attack.

The keeps 1 dude from being able to fly around to 1-12 fights just to ruin them, keeps the A2G vehicles vulnerable to other aircraft and requiring escorts, and stops the ESF from being a do-everything vehicle.

Would it really be so bad if G2A AA options were very effective and A2G oriented ESFs were also effective if they are unopposed by AA?

recommended mouse:
bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g303-daedalus-apex-optical-gaming-mouse-black/4801031.p?id=1219638966934

.ini I use

pastebin.com/a49MX0mj

Increasing your fov makes less recoil I think.

10/10 physics Daybreak

striker is your friend
lets you get in damage in situations where it would be very difficult (dumbfire) or impossible (lockon)

the downside is your exposure time skyrockets as you unload all 6 rockets but at long ranges this means nothing. At close ranges its pretty lethal if you dont make clever use of the coyote lockons which dont work against ground vehicles. Against air i dont think the exposure is any worse then aa lockon and is actually way better. The payoff wont be as good if you cant lead shots though.

My favorite thing to do with he striker is shooting it over enemy air pads when they come down to reload/repair. Once you get comfortable with the very little drop and somewhat slow travel time its easy to make things like esfs, valks, and even libbies if you can avoid their thermals long enough to fuck off.

Its a scaling issue, skyguards don't come in ones. If there are ten skyguards no air is coming anywhere near the base and there is literally nothing they can do to counter.

Ideally that would be where your own tanks would come in handy but it turns out its far easier to just use infantry. Tanks can't counter armour for shit. And then you have to ask: why use air and tonk if infantry does everything they do but faster? Why does an engineer kill a sunderer faster than a main battle tank or anti vehicle gunship?

Because casuals and shitters can't handle good game design. Because the devs couldn't figure out how to make vehicle and infantry coexist and be useful.

The big problem is that ESFs are all just flying harassers, with all the speed and target variety that implies except out of reach of every effective harasser countermeasure.

I love the striker for exactly that reason.
Just a little more range on the heatseeking would be nice though, just to make it so I don't have to invoke the full power of Tzeentch to land more than one rocket on a strafing scythe that's targeting literally anything that's not me or adjacent to me.

Still not joining the master race Holla Forums?

ESF beats air, g2a beats ESF
its retarded but its the paradigm
whoever thought that air should only be countered by air was good game design should get a spa at the genickschussanlage

Skyguards are shit when they´re on their own, now put 2 or 3 of them in the same hex and you´re guaranteed a clear sky
People forget sometimes that this is a numbers game, and with enough coordination you can overrule any advantage or disadvantage.

Air harassing ground? Get a squad to equip G2A and fuck em until they´re driven away, they do it for cheap cert, and cert you have to fight for aint cheap.

Tranu pushing from multiple directions? Mount multiple harassers and go sundaehunting. Harassers are cheap and fast, sundies take shitloads of time to replace.

However all I hear in outfit chat is "nuh-uh it aint fuuun to get shit done" and "dont tell me what to do you aint my mom" type of infantile crawling in my skin bullshit.

reeee shitpost later. i am tired.

O-oh.

a pro tip i noticed is the weapon spread really kicks up after 3 shots. This could be a good or bad thing depending on if you want accurate fire or not

I think people would be more interested in rapidly changing vehicle and tactical choices if everything didn't require an assload of cert investment.

are we going to organize a discord group so we can play planetside 1 before it disappears forever? Its going in a week or two. good night.

We'd have to organize people playing on each empire. There aren't enough people playing PS1 for everyone to hop on one empire. Unless you just mean you want people to see what Planetside was and what PS2 ought to be but isn't.

I'd pay for it, honestly.

Sounds pretty much like Lost Planet 2.

What outfit are you in; all I hear is memes.

The only really expensive thing is the skyguard and the striker.
Everything else is either serviceable stock or less than 400 certs.
The basilisk is criminally uninteresting though, get the vulcan

Funny how this naive idealism instantly collapses once the regular Lib killwhores come flying through

Oh cum on nigga you know it to be true.
Nobody is willing to sacrifice his definition "fun" for the greater salt because burger mentality.

I remember being told off by gunner "behind Arby´s in the 90´s" nacho when calling for an akbar air raid at a burger hive about how "air is tedious and boring" so he rather get farmed on foot than make a difference in the air. That was seconds after getting shitcanned in his own prowler by a lone reaver.

Nobody is willing to make sacrifices for the greater salt and flyboys are starting to dissolve because "redeploy outside of a gunner seat in the middle of the air raid" mentality is rampant.

You dont need certs for a numbers game, 3 harassers or 9 mossies or 12 G2A launchers dont give a fuck about cert.

The problem is that "muh special snowflake definition of enjoyment" gets in the way of common sense, and effective strategies are being shot down on the premise of "eh" and "lets redeploy somewhere else".

When its not memes its most likely defeatism in the face of odds one wishes not to counter.

90% of libwhores run tankbuster+dalton, they literally cant do shit about infantry even if they wanted to.

No, wrel is a massive gay

Wut? Tomcat be shit. They got shit for range. You're in gun range, might as well use the gun.

Are coyotes any good?

they're much easier to hit but if you can manage, stick with rocket pods

What you feel about it doesn't change what the stats are.

Is that shopped? Her neck is miles long.

Harasser swarms are utterly brutal in the right hands.
With gatekeepers/gattlings, a pack or TR harassers can pretty much murder anything.

But a lot of people play simply don't know how pack hunting works. You have to encircle the enemy. No tank can keep his strong armor facing you, when there are 4 of you. If he faces one of you, the other 3 will have a claar shot at his ass.

And b.t.w. - if you shoot the rear side armor on a longer vehicle, it counts as rear. Meaning harassers absolutely MURDER armor in pack.
Yeah, they die fast, but so what? They're cheap. If you only take out one tank before you die, you're already winning the attrition war.

directional damage doesn't work like you'd expect in this game. it's calculated from where the shot came, not where it hits. so if you're behind a tank and shoot the barrel it counts as a rear hit for extra damage

That is good to know.

They should add this as an AA.
AA needs more BRRRT and tracers.

Dual walkers with higher RPM on the lightning would do it

I enjoy sitting in AA in this game and blasting airfags.

I find it annoying and retarded that airchavs complained that AA is too over-powered against air and the devs actually listened.

Air's almost exclusively been nerfed actually.

Which really tells you how bad it was at launch.

I don't think the G2A weapons really need to be much more effective (ranger's a glaring issue), but the ESF's absolutely need to lose their A2G weapons and become dedicated air superiority fighters. Put their AI noseguns on the valk, and give the valk an option to forego rumble seats for rockets/missiles.

You can be my wingman any time

i want cuckchan and plebbit to leave

What's wrong with the ESF A2G weapons?
All it takes is one person to start locking on, or get in an AA turret and blast him a little, then he's fucking out of there. Sure, you probably won't kill him, unless he's an idiot, but he'll be out of there.

If anything, the A2G stuff is purely to punish bad strategy/teamwork/co-ordination, and it's effective at doing so.

Am I an ace aswell now?

At the same time, I much prefer playing A2A, much more exhilarating.
I wouldn't mind a buff on the range of the tomcat, or the heat-seeking radius of the coyotes, as it is, you're better off using rocket pods, higher damage, larger magazine, higher ammo capacity, same price.

Why is the webm called killing vs snipers when you kill TR?

All tyrants look awfully similar.

Shitpost later. Aside from that

well that user is a redditor aferall

Just a typo

I was trying to make the fourth image, but I just can't into GIMP.

Git Krita, its more in the painting side but its still great for macros.

that vanu tower thing that he looked into with a barrier and repair module, that looks a lot like the TR base tower from the planetside 2 alpha

I've started playing on Saturday (because of the event that Ross Scott hosted), and am now level 21 NC. But most everyone here plays TR. Certs are a fucking bitch, is it even worth making a TR character at this stage? I know it's only been a few days since I started, but it feels like such a FUCKING GRIND with the certs.

subscribe and the pain of the grind lessens

its fucking nothing

i can get there in 1 day with enough autism

PSForever already has a discord setup in discord.gg/0nRe5TNbTYoUruA4 but i don't think they would like us using it.

Well, I dun did it. Time to join WWEW.

Making a new thread.

New thread here!