Shitty vidya tattoo thread

Shitty vidya tattoo thread

But that actually looks aesthetically pleasing.

The only issue here is that you have to be an autistic retard to get a tattoo in the first place.

The guy who got it on his leg knew.

I wonder how much he regrets that.

Have a classic.

Have there actually been any good vidya tattoos that don't look like some normalfag desperately trying to fit in?

i think it's so hilarious that even with the "ebin portal", it's easy to spot someone who never fucking played the game.

I mean, the game is about an hour long.

Rarely. Most people who play vidya don't have a reason to show off their power level.

Pure horror.

I wonder how that poor kid is doing now?

What happened?

Tattoos became more socially acceptable for some reason despite the fact that years ago it was only sailors and military that got them, now everyone gets them because they feel like it.

I always feel regret whenever I see a tattoo especially when it's someone in their early to mid 20s because in two decades or less it'll mean jack shit but still be stuck there.

This one looks pretty good.

Serves him right.

ftfy
The answer is no

Probably not unless its some symbol you can pass off as not being from anything in particular.
I'm pretty sure if the character in question tried wearing it on their arm or leg is would just fall off with gravity.

please tell me this is bait

All tattoos are shitty, only a retard would do that. Unless it's pic related.

Gee, user. If you just wanted a cringe thread, why didn't you just ask?

Well it's not absolutely shit at the least

Yes, it is.

It's a nice drawing, but it doesn't make a lot of sense as a tattoo.

It's drawn like a comic book character. You want to have a comic book character inked on you through your whole life?

This isn't really universally true, even for some dipshit that just gets some stupid thing that "looks cool" they'll probably still think it looks cool years later and at their later years they'll look at it and remember better times. The only ones I think are truly regretful are flavor of the week things that don't look cool and won't last in meaning, then it's like a waste of $100.

I would actually get that tattoo.

I wouldn't feel completely autistic getting a command spell tattoo somewhere, but only one of the Prototype variants that goes somewhere on your body other than the hand. Not a lot of workplaces are very accepting of having something on your hand, after all.

But in practice, I can't see myself every getting a tattoo out of anything other than the service. It's just not the sort of thing I consider appropriate.

A fair chunk of the people I know who got tattoos are already regretting them now about 3-5 years in. You get two of them together and they start chatting about how shit their tattoos are, but for some reason they still go and get more.

Well maybe you have exceptionally retarded friends or something, I have a friend that loves the shit out of all the tattoos she's gotten which, she's not some covered freak it's only about 3 at this point, and I've never regretted mine but then again neither of us have any in open spots so maybe that's a contributing factor to whether you grow apart from the idea or not.

I feel like the problem isn't so much getting the tattoo, it's getting the tattoo and then whoring it out on the internet for reddit points.

They do realize tattoo removal is a thing, right?

Leaves a scar

It's also more expensive and more painful than getting a tattoo in the first place. It's easier to just live with a bad decision.

Isn't that the kind of tattoo that the Yakusa get?

It's one of a variety of styles of tattoos that yakuza get. Apparently, tattoos are pretty hard to get in Japan, and are looked down on as a sign of being a criminal.

Pretty sure their got their tattoos out of a desperate craving to be unique, to make up for lack of any real character or skills.
I think the motivation for getting a tattoo highly influences whether or not you regret it later.
I take offense at the word "friends", I just happen to come into contact with them once in a blue moon.

I dont think it would matter in america.

Fitting fate for dsfags.

Well yeah if they've gotten it for shit reasons then it follows that they'll probably dislike it later. What baffles me is that they get more though. Personally when I felt unsure if I wanted one that at least if I stopped liking it it'd serve as a reminder that decisions have long lasting consequences.
[Spoiler] didn't realise you didn't refer to them as friends sorry bub [/spoiler]

I still try to spoiler the way I did on 4 Chan back in the day because I don't like learning new things pls no bully

I removed the redundancies.

Eh, I enjoy the games personally. It's mostly the fans being the issue.

Yeah, that's the confusing part. You think if they fucked up once to regret it they'd learn not to do it again.
Donate to my patreon and make a public apology, faggot.

You need to go back.

If they haven't realized that you're supposed to wait about a year before you actually get a tattoo done, then they're dumbasses who will never learn from their mistakes.

bully

m8 i haven't been back since the original exodus I don't plan on going back now.
(checked)
Oh god it's like the dream where you're not wearing pants to work or school except it's happening for real.