Trump Signs New EO on Identifying and Reducing Tax Regulatory Burdens

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/21/presidential-executive-order-identifying-and-reducing-tax-regulatory

Its finally begun, Trump is beginning to finally fix and simply the clusterfuck that is the US tax code system

YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET LADS?

Here's hoping a whole bunch of commie organizations get audited because they haven't been audited in 30 years.

Would be a nice sideshow while we wait for the Fed Audit bill to pass.

shills avoiding this thread too wew

Dubs confirm shitter shattered shills.

What could they even come in here and say?

That's the point. I'm mostly bumping this so anons see it and the thread doesn't get pruned (it was at risk of pruning)

I don't see any shills. Did they die?

(checked)
Designated /comfy/ thread?

You're goddamn right this is a comfy thread.

(checked)

Or it could be that at least a few of those "shills" from past threads were actually just regular posters who legitimately disagreed with some of the things that Trump was doing. You know, they criticized him over Syria because they didn't agree with what he did, but aren't complaining about this, because they do agree with it?

Shilling is a serious thing. Assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is a shill, and making accusations to match, trivializes that otherwise powerful charge.

there really is a lack of shils, I don't like this one bit. Its not the same without them!

It's entirely possible they were just concerned newfags. The fact remains though, they've been fucking retarded with their reasoning as to why Trump has suddenly "betrayed" us. The Syria incident has already been explained countless times, we're seeing the fruits of it happen in real time, and the fact people keep pushing it is pathetic at best.

Nigger in 800 years some low test anthropologists are going to write a study about how the word shill developed here as a shorthand for faggot.

Top kek, shut up you interminable faggot.

Something like that.

Funny time to be alive to keep winning while depictions of Trump are verbotten.

Seems you all think Syria and all would happen in your own fairy way. We're going to be America. None of your pet nations matter.

Bumping for shills being hyperactive in other threads but ignoring this one for the most part. Tip top kek.

This is America. Not a united front.Europe doesn't deserve my energy. They have done too much to ruin it all for our fathers in the dirt. Having to kill is what we do with pride. Sooner it gets browner and more backwards in Europe.

Syria was but the first shot.

Has he repealed DACA and Obamacare yet? How's that Muslim ban coming?

Against some farce of a civil war far away. We will still kill long as we live. There is no stopping it on this end.

Going to keep killing until we're all back to isolationism. All across the world. Nobody gets to talk out of it anymore than they used to.

They have gone to ground since we've been doxxing Antifa.

They got a hit of real life when they went to hang with criminals. Now they want special pillowing but it starts tomorrow just where they left it.

Tomorrow is just where is stopped. They come out. Same as yesterday. There is no redo. This starts exactly at the last they tried.

the muslim ban is still in court, moving at typical court pace, shill.

They start again anywhere, it starts from the last riot and it doesn't stop. There is no do-over. This is live and forever live until they are done from Europe to America.

They want and expect things to start over from zero. It starts from the last hit and goes from there. Even the queer halfchan brothers.

This must be your first time here.

Who let Guacman out of the Guack-shed?

It is growing close.

who the fuck cares

People with jobs.

lmao

Who would attempt to bury this while it is full of spirit?

at_least_filing_taxes_is_simplier_white_boy_in_a_classroom_full_of_niggers.jpg

It never doesn't expose itself.

Hi Holla Forums.

How does it feel for your own kind to hate you?

I don't hate my kind, they are misguided by kikels such as yourself. Per usual. All throughout history. Stories from end to end of what a pox you have been upon EVERY civilization you have touched.

Altruism is over. They are but added up as casualties.

Get your autism under control you retard
Your posts are reminiscent of the crackhead at 7-eleven rabbling off in a corner to himself.
Check your shit faggot

In real news…
Shills have beeb MAGAĎ

Kvetching has passed. Every worthwhile nation is rallying against you. It doesn't all happen here.

When you start to see forever, this bit of a hiccup is very easy to deal with. The Germanic and Celt people have found their identity beyond you attempting to disrupt it. You cannot keep strong blood down. Even Russian strangers shy away at this point.

When you are allowed to kill kikels and look after Holla Forums and have a non-descript van to take pot-shots at on our property. It's pretty great being white and cleaning up kikes. Some of these anons are young but they have to learn to knock on those vans with their fun.

Please show they actually took it to court. I haven't heard any updates, kike.

OH SHIT HE'S NOT DONE YET NIGGERS

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/855817226078879748

Not so fast.

Or you mistakenly believe that everyone here views morality through a pragmatic lens, and forget that many people here are instead concerned with objective morality.

No, it's actually you and your ilk just being stupid.

Obligatory

Nice. Have a throwback Barron for your troubles.

The fact that this thread consistently plummets to the bottom of the catalog really activates my almonds…

This is good. Taxation and wealth redistribution through welfare is one of the things that is killing white birthrates. Hopefully this trend will continue and give whites a chance to reproduce. I just hope he cuts welfare too so we can stabilize minority birthrates.

Ahhhh a fellow man of taste and good health.

(checked)
Those are some hopeful trips. Also that's my OC.

(checked)
Glad to see I'm in such good company, Satan.

FUCK

Just put my glasses on and realized that 5 was not a 6 GODDAMN IT.

I think you need to get your eyes checked user.

So nothing? Its basically a proposal that says "ill eventually cut taxes" so he may or may not. Not one single tax has been cut or changed by the signing of this

I've had them checked. Which is why I require glasses.

These past couple of weeks have been pretty shitty. Hopefully Trump's patched things up with Bannon and we're back in the fray.

If he manages to do some right by us here in the US with any tax and immigration reforms, I can overlook his support for Israel. Not that it really matters anyway. If this country survives, all we're going is making a better tomorrow for brown kids. If we don't balkanize, then we'll mongrelize, and that's far worse a fate. I stopped caring once I realized there's no future in this country for white people, because genocide and mass deportation will never be accepted by the majority of whites. Ever. The only hope is balkanization. So who the fuck really cares about improving anything?

is it going to stop our tax system being a black people reperations system and overall theft system to give it all to jews?

DO YOU NIGGERS KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

WHAAAT!!!!!!!
FUCKING WAHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

oh but then section 3.c

Really looking forward to this week.

welp, its nothing. I didnt read the whole thing. he's only going back one year. literally nothing. it's symbolic.

This is a good thing for us, Let's start enjoying the victorious day. With a Le Pen victory and this, we did well.

we don't have election results yet though.

Second round is enough for us today. It means we focus on it without 9 other idiots threatening us.

This. I had and still have legitimate concerns about Trumps recent conduct. Since when has Holla Forums become susceptible to cult of personality thinking? Our propaganda campaign was what pushed Trump over the top to victory. We have a responsibility to hold him to account and keep an eye out for traitorous conduct.

I still feel very uneasy about his cabinet selections.

Fuck off.

we don't even have first round results yet. just projections. I want the results. and then I want to media worldwide to stop shilling this shit about there's no way she can win.

You know you can say niggers on here right?

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

there has to be a way!