youtube.com/watch?v=n-evHVsLL98

Death is coming lol I have a nice knife

Rebel Pls

Are you a guy or a girl

Nice numbers

lemme be!

so why not Marx?

Are you schizophrenic

No I SAID he said not to tell you so I'm a guy!

DUMBDUMB MARX boooo

So are we going to have an actual discussion on this video?

'Rebel' can you fucking stop this shit?

Stop shitting up the Velocious threads with your retarded attention whoring.

hiiiiiiiiiiii tripfag threads are cancer don't lie

I cant believe I agree with a Nazi

you are good person, thank you. i mean it.

Aren't you space_

You're lying.

I just want Rebel to accept Stirner into his heart

Never gonna happen qt

Rebel are you Ok?

im legitimately worried

When will Rebel finally suicide? :3

boi

?

im ok.

good

so whats up with your political views man?

I don't care about politics anymore. Nothing but virtue, okay? I find not a single person who has virtue is involved in politics. Not one.

I find that anyone who has virtue has politics following close behind.

thats cool i guess

Philosophy amounts to nothing, friend. Cioran was right.

please educate me?

im unsure what you mean cause im stupid

So Rebel when are you Muke and I gonna bang live on bunkerbantz?

If you hit me and stab me it'll be fun

say no more fam~

ok

nope hes not space :^)

oh. okay. Someone actually cares about my videos to post a thread on it? That's unfortunate.

Rebel is one of the few good guys here. Going to watch this later, probably.

;^)

did trump actually say this? If so thats surprisingly cool

no lol it's inspect element. If he had, I would have shilled for him ages ago.

This is very nice of you to say Nazbolfriend, thank you, appreciate it.

fam when are you gonna have me on your stupid YouTube show

I asked you to help me make fun of that rothbard piece!

That was fucking months ago familia

We can still do it anytime you want! And you can insult me for fun while we do it too

how much longer you gonna be awake fam

not now please I'm so tired and feel sick and I've vomited 4 times

Fuck off and get better you stupid cunt.

Don't die before we do comr8.

Also, get on the drunken peasants.

why, and how

Bark Bark Bark!

So that you'd be a much needed voice of the class left to at least present your case, and also because I want to see you trigger Paul because it's funny.

How, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe get into their social media conversational circles and ask to get on, or make a video blasting TJ and having it be sent to the DP eventually having a back and forth before eventually getting on the show to shoot the shit debate a tiny bit.

Just a thought.

I'll get Clancy to piss them off so they get me on or something

Might help. Spaghetti monster speed fam.

Haha-yes!

Also, you aren't going to die too soon are ya?

Also, do you think you'll make a video about climate change/global farts?

I don't know, but I have a video lined up. Don't think I have anything about climate change, what's to talk about? I mean like, it's already evident climate change is bad and heightened by capitalism yes?

I would say so, but there is at least one thread saying 'we doomed, we gunna all die in like, 15 years!' or something to that effect. I suppose I've been wondering if anyone's debated the science, since on of the alarmists was Guy Mcpherson. Still though, doesn't mean things won't be really shitty either way.

Also, there's always this dude.: youtube.com/user/potholer54/discussion

Rebel, is acting like an ass on the internet under the guise of "channeling the spirit of Socrates" or somesuch specious nonsense an example of "virtue"?

Rebel, what do you think of oikonomia and the Agambenian idea that neoliberalism is rooted in it?

Oikonomia means economy.

Who?

Why are you so inclined to put words into my mouth?

I don't even know what "Agambenian ideas" means.

Nice digits.

has he been hacked by 4chan too?

idk why you get that user I have it all working

You have to click on "Videos".

Watched halfway thru. Content-wise: absolutely irrelevant shite.

The dynamic b/w tripfag and his minion is interesting tho: it's like pretty girls taking ugly girl sidekicks, that is, the self proclaimed "member of the intelligentsia" using a lesser read dude (who honestly just wants to belong to the group he perceives as "cool") to make himself look better.

Word up.

I'm saying it's not worth watching.

I've read books you checky cunt.

Another Freudcigar poster has absolutely nothing worthwhile to say, but still insists on doing a poor man's psychoanalysis on people that he doesn't even know. Spend your time more wisely in the future, friend.

Oh look, the Rebel defence force.

Said by the man who has so little confidence in the merit of his own ideas that he has to use a cute anime girl to subliminally influence people into liking his posts by arousing positive feelings in them from the second they see the attached image.

7/10

I'm defending myself smartarse.

Its just a cause of me getting caught :^)

And why do you feel the need to "defend yourself" on an anime imageboard? Is your sense of self-worth so wrapped up in this anonymous identity of yours that you feel compelled to argue with strangers to defend its non-existent honor?

To bump this thread why else? :^)

You seem very invested in this thread, for some reason. Perhaps an indication towards how meaningless the rest of your life seems to be?

How sad.

m8 your the one trying to find value in shitposts.

that actually works for you? all it does for me is make me feel like they are insufferable smug faggots.

Yeah dude I'm a gullible retard.

What is the motivation behind tripfagging in your opinion, fellow cigar?

Laziness.

DOES NOT COMPUTE
YOU'S NO CIGAR
YOU'S TRIPFAG

oh shit
psychoanalysts are robots
it all makes sense now
why else would they ask us how we feel so much?

But it is the reason why I'm tripping right now

srsly, tho, affects don't really matter for Lacanians.

Ginjeet, the reason I got space on wasn't as a minion exercise but because I'm not interesting enough in free flow conversation to make a nice video.

Why do you assume space_ is lesser read than I? Isn't that a rude assumption on your part? Space is a nice person.

Trying to psycho-analyse people over the internet is a bad habit of yours Gin, and it's gonna get you in trouble one day.

You're wrong, obviously, but I'm not going to take it personally because you're a good person, even if abrasive.

On the other hand, now that I look at your posts in more detail, you don't seem to be the Hungarian.

Which means you're either a new fun cigarposter, Ginjeet on a particularly bad day, or nothing less than a poser.

I like Rebel Absurdity. I'm not sure how much I agree with him, but he seems to be somewhat more intelligent and more well read individuals on this board. Though I'll admit some of his some of his behavior does make me wonder about his mental stability…

I like Rebel Absurdity. I'm not sure how much I agree with him, but he seems to be somewhat more intelligent and more well read individuals on this board. Though I'll admit some of his some of his behavior does make me wonder about his mental stability…

i like drunk rebel

._. I'm guessing that means you're not such a fan when sober.