IT'S HAPPENING

THE ROTHSCHILDS, MURDOCH & CHENEY WANT TO DRILL OIL IN SYRIA

m.disclose.tv/news/the_rothschilds_murdoch__cheney_want_to_drill_oil_in_syria/138626

Well Holla Forumsacks looks like they have won again, I guess it turns out Kek was Moloch all along. But what do you think would happen? Iraq War 2.0 and then WWIII or will Assad retaliate on the oil project and will finally nuke Israel? Remember, the "Trump is doing 4D chess" lemmings are not welcome in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UjXbW
businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2
thefreethoughtproject.com/cheney-murdoch-rothschild-drill-oil-reserves-syrian-occupied-territory-violate-international-law/
counterpunch.org/2015/03/27/rupert-murdoch-and-the-israeli-genie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive?

Sorry user, can't do that because it keeps showing this error.

Here ya go
archive.is/UjXbW

Great, more money for satanists.

Is this really news? We've known for a while that its about oil and Israeli expansion.

Israel is also planning a giant below-sea pipeline from Israel to Italy & Greece.

oh vey, the invasion crisis was manufactured so jews can sell more oil.

Are kikes genetically programmed to be overwhelmingly greedy?

kinda been a rowdy week, things could spark now. Everywhere. glad for my life skills. Anyone sense things are really really amped for sound, or is that instinct tellin me I should head to my "spot"

Mods, please sticky this.

It's more like the Talmud preps and programs them to be that way. Look at secular Jews like Woody Allen, nihilistic but not actively harmful. While genetics obviously plays a part, the religion itself is a serious issue.

There's a low pressure feeling, that's for sure.

We knew about the drilling stuff for a while, last I heard the kikes have been doing some of that slant drilling into Syria. Same thing the kuwaitis did to iraq that started the whole iraq war thing.

Nothing ever happens

Holla Forums is always right

This is the reason why I can't stand youtube fedoras, they never go near this.

There is no oil in the Golan. They tried, the pro's knew there was nothing, and their isn't. At this point they are only drilling for water now.
Syria has very little oil, Israel has none.

GOTTA GET DAT OIL

That's because they're cowards. First they attacked Christianity because it was PC, then they slowly started to attack Islam because that's also kosher to do. The only way they would ever attack Judaism is if it became socially acceptable to do so. They have no real standards or moral backbone, so they're not going to put their necks on the line.

Also, they're too fucking lazy to read the Talmud.

checked

Come on, you thought we'd get what we want so easily?

Clearly world war 3 is a prerequisite for the chaos necessary for our side to get some serious leverage. Scary isn't it?

Well, this is what we asked for, be prepared to ride the lightning, these fucks have been creating chaos and molding it into their desired forms for hundreds of years, now it's potentially our turn.

OLD news yes genie LTD has drilling rights should oil ever become profitable enough to drill for there.

If it's potentially our turn, why do you keep on apologizing for every action the Trump administration has taken which clearly works against our interests?

Literally had Israel fire rockets into Syria, and Syria replying. Israel indirectly helping the Western backed, Jordan trained 'moderate' rebels jihadi's and the ISIS encampment down south which are mostly Israeli's.

Shill!
Israel actually found a entire oil field under the Golan heights along with precious metal deposits.

shoot

Thank you user.

So… why not drop like $10,000 into it as an investment? You know the greedy kikes are going to keep pushing for it until they get their way, you might as well play their game, make some money, and ruin their plans

I guess you're a dumb faggot, OP. Eat a bag of dicks.

Also, Fedoras worship this man. Who's a subversive kike. Atheism as an idea, is corrupt in the modern age.

Come on now.

My autism couldn't fully comprehend what level of Irony OP was actually on with their comment, to be honest.

That doesn't sound like apologizing. Chaos magic is… chaotic and there may be more on the horizon.

The raids are getting out of hand again.

Implying this is a raid, this is one of the most low energy raids i've ever seen if so.

Are you sure you are in the right place? Do you even know the sick fuck shit that jew rat has done? You are one post away from being reported, moron.

I wasn't aware that Woody Allen was actively trying to kill Syrians and start WW3. Last time I checked he was a film maker who married his step daughter and is most likely a pervert. If you think a pervert film maker is on the same level as the Rothchilds, I don't know what to tell you.

You think plans being carried out don't warrant discussion?

Because war profiteering is bad. And Fuck Israel.

We're hitting a point hard. Get this everywhere, especially to Filterman and the others. See if they'll run the story. That'll tell you who's a shill and who's not.

Kill yourself OP. Your blasphemy will not be tolerated!

That guy barely looks like a kike, do they use a shit-ton of white admixture for their praetorian class?

I wonder how long until we "find oil" in North Korea.

Are you retarded or just Jewish?

Here add this to your collection if you don't already have it.

What are you talking about he looks kike as fuck.

While this is important news to add to the overwhelming kike only want for Syrian war… the overuse of "happening"in thread titles is ruining the term.

damn these fucking kikes

Here we go again. Cultists will defend Kushner.

fucking hell I hope the only gas they find under those mountains is zyklon b

Totally didn't see that coming.

No this is Berney Sanders tier normies crap. (((They))) are trying to deflect attention from their big israel and destroying the "axis of evil" zionist plan by trying to blame le evul greedy (((white))) males. They did the same thing during the Iraq war trying toi make it about oil instead of inhternational jewry trying to spread (((democracy))) in the ME and getting rid of powerful enemies of israel

I don't disagree with the gist of what you're saying but the Iraq war was, in part about oil, but not in the sense liberals think. It wasn't about stealing the oil but about denying the Chinks access to Iraqi oil. That and the whole kike angle which you already mentioned.

But that didn't happen eventually chink and Russian companies got most of the contracts and Iraq is a major exporter of oil to Asia. The muh oil is reddit tier normie retarded narrative to deflect attention from the zog lobby running America's foreign policy.

REMINDER, CARDSHARE OR CANCEL SKY TELLY IF YOU WANT TO HELP STOP THIS.

If you have a skybox and stop paying all the free channels still work only pay channels like ((((viceland))) stop working and if you have been with them for a while the box is yours outright.

Question:
How come the globalist Eurotrash just don't run their natural gas pipeline through the Iraq/Turkish border to fuck the Russians instead of dicking around with years of war in Syria?

Lock them up. And if our politicians refuse to do so keep shitposting until they're all locked up

because Syria doesn't have a central bank

This came out two weeks ago in the Stranahan thread

Israel Grants First Golan Heights Oil Drilling License To Dick Cheney-Linked Company - Business Insider
businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

Cheney, Rothschild, and Fox News’ Murdoch to Drill for Oil in Syria, Violating International Law
thefreethoughtproject.com/cheney-murdoch-rothschild-drill-oil-reserves-syrian-occupied-territory-violate-international-law/

Rupert Murdoch and the Israeli Genie
counterpunch.org/2015/03/27/rupert-murdoch-and-the-israeli-genie/

First off, no. Kek is still battling moloch, the fight is not over. When gods jostle, the world trembles.