March for Science 04/22/2017

LET'S MAKE SURE THAT WE SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO REDPILL USING THEIR HASHTAGS #MarchForScience #EarthDay

As some of you are aware, the left is using Earth Day to organize a nationwide protest claiming Trump to be antiscience. Alongside major cities across the nation, the largest of the protests is scheduled to occur in the nation's capital. This is the perfect opportunity for us to use their own hashtags against them to provide scientific facts to redpill people and bring down typical leftist talking points. The best part about this plan is that twitter will have a hard time shutting down such a (((progressive))) hashtag.

I propose we use this thread to share statistics and images to use against tomorrow's protest, and to share the inevitable liberal salt.
yeah, its a shit thread about seattle

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HdhKr
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RU8_twvJJCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I honestly don't have much saved, but I'm making more now

What a fucking coincidence that they're conducting this on Vladimir Lenin's birthday.

and this is all I have saved, please help by posting whatever you have

had no idea Lenin was born on Earth Day, what an amazing (((coincidence)))

Lenin's Bearth Day will forever exemplify the Kike's subversive activity.

(((They))) do have a point, though. What's a ruined Earth worth if whites suffer, too?

it's worth enough for koch brothers to hire astroturfers on the internet

user, leftists only care about virtue signalling to their friends, they don't actually care about the environment

Didn't Trump increase NASAs funding by a fuckload?

iirc, it was a similar to last year's funding which was the largest in NASA history at the time

He's been very vocal about wanting to pursue space exploration and so forth. Just jewgle it

Let's put Swastikas all over the place and mention important German discoveries like Rockets and stuff. Let's show that the Third Reich was the most pro-Science society ever.

(quads)
Quads checked.

Trips, sorry.

MAKE IT SO

SIEG

HEIL

- scott adams' blogs on climate science
- highlighting soft sciences
- poor media coverage and the real science community's attitude to sensationalized 'studies'
- spotlighting bad scientists, as bad as bad journalists, who care more about being published than the truth

Nazis did a lot of good stuff for computers, too. In fact, Konrad Zuse was the pioneer of computing.
archive.is/HdhKr

IntelligenceBellCurve.png

Science day should also be statistic awareness day.

Does anyone know who is funding and organizing this march? I went to their about us page on their website and it just happens to return an error.

From what I can gather from news sources is it organized by a bunch of acoustics (((echo))) researchers.

Went to the March for Science in Boston Common, found antifa there. Small numbers. Here's pic dump

more pics

Wew. I just don't know what to say here.

(((Who's))) behind thos march ?
even huezil had it.

I overheard the radio claiming it was a "march of scientists and researchers"

WE WUZ SOVIETS N SHEET

Speaking of science anyone got caps of the friendly zombie posts about diet, fitness, ergonomics, etc?

I'm very pro science.
Science gave us all these wonderful toys.

I know. absolute faggotry.

Regarding that last image, it's quite bad; the guns are given on a log plot, while the percentage of blacks is given linearly. Moreover, the correlation is not given.

There's something there, but it's presented so badly as to be useless.

topkek

I don't care if he has some over glorified "thank you" notes from real scientists, the dude isn't a scientist. The only degree he has is a fucking honorary degree from Rutgers University.

Science RULEZ!!!!!!! Racist dumbies go home!!! We're all one human race, you don't even believe in EVOLUTIONS!!!

RACISM and SEXISM are REAL GENES!!! We need these people OUT of our societies!!!

Science is the new religion. Some guys who got paid to do a study and say this is the honest truth.

isn't that state totally cucked though? I thought that was bernie's state but it gives less to illegals than WV

oy vey that's not part of the script, it's bad that he's giving money to explore the stars when we have blacks starving in the street!

t. jew

that will always be my favourite webm in existance

pretty frustrating dealing with those types of people, sorry you know people like that

Science in itself is neutral, the matter though is how it is used.
The excessive focus on sex an race like it is common in american intellectuals isnt really a the epitome of science, neither is the opposition to that but in this days and age it is nearly unavoidable.
That shift would be expected since globalisation and all that comes with it will produce exactly that, like a giant machine with all the little wheels in motion.
In a way it is like tavisstock shaping, because the military is always red pilled, at least to a certain degree and they dont give much fucks.
They are like metal dicks that will insert themselves into the juciest vagina, and the internet is like a lot of vaginas or one big vagina that needs to get fucked.

I can't find anywhere what they fucking mean by "science cuts". I know that Trump gave NASA a fuckhuge budget, so those "science cuts" certainly aren't on the space front. Everywhere I look it's just "Trump cuts 'science' budget", with no indication of what specifically was actually cut, as though Trump just signed a piece of paper that said "fuck science yolo xd" or something retarded like that. What exactly is being cut and why do I have a feeling that it's not strictly speaking "science"?

they're talking about the EPA

So (((science))) was cut then

Trump cut NIH funding by 18% and EPA funding by 31%. 5.6% cut from DOE. Plans are in the working to increase the NASA budget by about ~30%.

Sorry, NASA's planetary division budget by about 30%.

The science community is just a corrupt as colleges. I dont trust anything the "Science Community" claims.

I made a similar linear graph a while ago. See this video m.youtube.com/watch?v=RU8_twvJJCI
The correlation is -0.27 or something.

This is more of a march for the kind of nonsense science that Shill Nye the commie guy represents.

this
bring to light their ignorant anti-science ways

(checked)
CHECK 'EM.

MARCH FOR Holla Forums

Fucking save it!

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY