==UNMASKING ANTIFA==

$100 DIY "X-RAY" CAMERA TO SEE THROUGH THEIR MASKS

Background: Infrared light is light in the range of 700nm-1,000nm. This light is invisible to the human eye, but visible to most camera sensors, and is transmitted through certain clothing, particularly dark colored and thin cotton and polyester like ANTIFA’s bandanas. Some of you might remember a bunch of “news reports” about a Sony video camera that could “x-ray” clothes – this is the effect we are talking about. Now, there are two steps to making one of these at home: 1) remove the IR filter on the camera, and 2) filtering the visible light so that the IR dominates the image.

For the first, I recommend this tutorial: [spoiler]
https:/[/spoiler]/www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUtoLBOego4
It uses a ~$60 "action camera" clone of the gopro which should have good mounting options for your protest gear.

Next, reassemble the camera and glue this: amazon.com/dp/B00XU8SHE0/ref=twister_B01DA1ASWU?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews over the lens, as close as you can get it to the lens housing.

There you go. For less than $100 you should have a basic infrared camera that can see through some clothing. Here's a video demo of how it works: youtube.com/watch?v=7UBbjwPnW1E

It's not perfect, obviously, nor will it unmask every antifa you catch on camera, but it should be able to give our doxsquads more to go on and preserve more evidence for later use. More importantly, antifa won't know if their masks are protecting them or not. As we saw at Auburn, unmasking them sends them running immediately. I think the psychological aspect may be more potent than the information gathering.

Other urls found in this thread:

fujilove.com/flash-fuji-and-leaf-shutters/
archive.fo/uWTh8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counting_coup
ebay.com/itm/Waterproof-2-inch-LCD-SJ8000-Ultra-4K-24FPS-HD-170-WiFi-Sports-DV-Action-Camera-/272384848028?var=&hash=item3f6b66f09c:m:m5yzFxzBjUMAUdjJQ4iPb3Q
amazon.com/MINICUTE-Updated-batterySD-reader-Real-Recorder/dp/B01KHWF7IA/
a.co/iKmASUT
extremetech.com/electronics/144388-how-to-turn-your-dslr-into-a-full-spectrum-super-camera
surefire.com/illumination/weaponlights/heavy-gun.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1oGN0tVLeiw
ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-Lumix-SZ7-14-1-MP-IR-infrared-converted-digital-camera-Kolari-Vision-/302102833548
gyazo.com/c71d96a05be0ad20d6eb3ff891dbeba2
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh fuck why didn't I think of this, I have a camera that does this from the 90's and 2 lenses for daylight settings that sees through black.
Fuck.

Bump

Are they actually real or is this just elaborate shilling?

Real, in daylight using nightsight and the right lens you can see through black easily.
I tested it with a black shirt and a cd jewel case, could easily read the cover clearly through it.
Would be nice to test it through something that can record to a modern medium like an equinox I have laying around.

People use this for hobby stuff too, It's not forbidden info.

They're sort of real. Perverts are disappointed in them, because the best you get is underware, but for unmasking ANTIFA they should work, at least some of the time. It's real enough that Sony disabled the mode in their cameras.

Could you do this with a cellphone or equally smaller devices?
It's a lot more stealthy than a giant 2008 camera.

it's legit. Sony had to alter their newer cameras so infrared mode ( night vision ) couldn't be used in the daytime. the old cameras became overpriced hot sellers on ebay.

doesn't this suck for seeing through anything but very light colors? antifa usually wears black bandanas
can anybody test with the equipment?

As others mentioned sony took the feature out after realizing what it can be used for.
Which is a problem if I went to these events using my sony cam predating the revision, it only records to Hi8.

You'd have a pretty hard time doing this with a phone camera unless you're willing to rip it apart. Gopro style cameras can easily mount to the helmet you should be wearing anyway and are hands free.

I'm looking into rigging up a DSLR for this and posing as press to get some quality evidence.

Embed related.

But it is plausible?

gtfo pleb

95% no. I wouldn't be able to do it, but it could be done by someone who was very good at working on phones, plus your phone camera is permanently useless after.

right on
i know from experience these poeple hate having pictures of their faces taken the most
it is their achilles heel

you can even spy on Antifa super serious, super secret, documents!

Seriously an HD cam with ir mode or ir filter could bust a lot of these fools.

The one I've tested

there are different wavelengths of IR. Does anyone know which wavelength is best for penetrating through dark cloths? these IR filters are designed for different wavelengths of IR.

Valid question. Bump for answers.

My research suggests that the longer the wavelength, the better the penetration, BUT you are limiting the available light to the camera, resulting in a worse picture. In full sun, 900nm is probably a good cutoff for any non-specialized equipment.

It says in the youtube video with the girl as thumbnail just above. I think he said 950nm.

My dad has one of these, I remember the night vision was pretty good. I'll order some of those filters if I can find them.

It's funny as fuck because when they panic with an "OH NO THE FASCISTS ARE USING IR FILTERS TO SEE THROUGH OUR BLACK EDGELORD CLOTHING!"
The only solution will be no longer wearing their black everything, or adding extra layers which will make their vision worse and likely lead to faster heat exhaustion which I'm sure they're already experiencing to some extent.
Either way they lose.

Would shining a bright ir tourch help the effect?

If you have an IR light in low light conditions yeah, but outside it won't do jack.

I haven't tested that but it would be neat if it does as they wouldn't be able to see it.
Especially if you use 940nm lamp

Not unless you have an IR lamp brighter than the Sun during the day. At night yeah.

Not bad, but if you want a clear image you probably want a visible light filter and IR floodlighting.

IR floodlighting is irrelevant during the day, and step 2) above is to install a visible light filter.

No it isn't.

Okay, let me amend that: IR floodlighting that is manportable and won't get you sent to prison for blinding ANTIFA with an energy weapon is irrelevant during the day.

Shining IR lasers at their eyes would be fun, but NEONAZIS BLIND INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN isn't gonna end well for us.

kek

I'm not talking about lasers matey.
And CREE solutions not only won't blind anyone but are cheap and just look like flashlights which haven't been switched on.
I mean, if you're going to the bother of making an IR camera, why not spend an additional $20 and do it right?
There are also 940nm pass filters to match with the light source.

I understand what you're talking about, but you're competing with the sun. At night an IR flashlight would help, but during the day it's going to get washed out, just like shining any other flashlight would.

You can use a lot of older DV camcorders (source: I did this years ago when Final Cut Pro 1 came out). They tend to be MiniDV

These camcorders ought to be pretty cheap to acquire.

The problem is they can damage retina because you can't see the infrared and so your pupil doesn't contract. This is why I don't look at security cameras because they're usually blasting you with IR

Maybe, but remember that most of these cunts are wearing hats which will cast a shadow over the face beneath their masks.
Needs experimentation to know for sure.
Remember that even in sunlight a photographer will use backlighting and fill flash to remove shadows and bring out the features.

I doubt that any non-laser source will damage your eye, especially in daylight.
Blacksmiths don't get eye damage when working next to massive IR sources.

While you're probably right that regular LED arrays are probably OK do long you don't stare into them, I must point out blacksmiths are exposed to far infrared which doesn't even hit the retina because it's absorbed by the cornea

Glowing metal emits black body radiation at all wavelengths. Once it is glowing brightly there is at least as much near IR as there is visible light.

This argument aside, your post just reminded me of something which can be stacked with IR cameras to great use for post-confrontation identification.
My suggestion:
- Use near IR glowstick liquid to mark the clothing of leftists.
- Rapidly spot participants in a crowd of people for up to 8 hours after the confrontation by scanning the group with an IR camera or Gen 1 night vision equipment.
Also available is tracking dust.

Where could I find more just like OP's pic?

Not really. You mainly get far infrared up to 3000 kelvin. Blacksmithing tops out at 1600 kelvin

Better example video.
Tactical marking.

This.
It doesn't even matter how well this works, it's an incredibly powerful psyop.
Meme it.

The hats are a good point, but do remember, we only need one frame to turn out in order to be able to dox them. My plan is to stay back with a big telephoto and a modded DSLR and watch for people who look to be directing the action, and focus on getting very high quality identifiable photos of them. I'll probably LARP as "press".

Very good idea, especially if you want to ambush them leaving the protest for hit and runs. Tag them with IR glow liquid, then sit in a starcucks with an IR camcorder and wait for them to walk by.

Build a camera like I said and go outside.

Could be useful for marking them.

We also need to get the word out that thrown objects may have fingerprints on them. Maybe we can establish a chain of custody

which is strange because they use sites like faceberg all the time to post about how they are "smashing the system"

They're not afraid of being tracked down by the feds who pay their salaries, but by either local police or RWDS.

And they hate being embarrassed.

Cyalume does IR glow sticks, they're on eBay for around $1 a piece, less if you buy more.
They're used by some paintballers afaik.

Also realize that almost all speed lights and strobes even lowest consumer grade ones emit a significant amount of ir spectrum light. Combine an ir modded body with the proper filter and a cheap speedlight array like shown here fujilove.com/flash-fuji-and-leaf-shutters/ and you'll have full directional and light density control over how your subject is blasted with purifying light

Find literally any local attorney or private investigator who is an ex-cop for a day to follow around the protest with a go pro bagging and tagging thrown objects.

The more credible the person the better. Combined with the IR cameras and other doxxing techniques this will be enough.

Pic related.
This is a good idea though.
Camera teams who do not wear any partisan emblems or clothing but masquerade as press.
You could even get the Antifa to willingly pose for clear and up-close photographs in their masks.

Alternatively a licensed notary, mediator, or official observer. Anyone whose job has them either regularly in a courtroom, or regularly working with police.

Literal shilling.

Reported to (((Amazon)))

They do tend to wear gloves to protect against fingerprints, though.

Kek, whoever's link I'd followed onto amazon is going to be bitter about that. "What do you mean I am promoting products to nazi frogs?!" I apologize, and good catch.

Not a bad idea desu

Their next riot will be their last.

Which ones are expensive? I wouldn't mind keeping an eye out if I see one at a swap meet.

Modding a DSLR for infrared work is possible with a screw-on filter. I don't think this option will work. Exposure times are 30+ seconds for IR photography with this additional filter. It's possible to create some cool as fuck landscape images or see IR-only markings on flowers. Antifa homos won't still for a 30 second shot.

The second option is permanent of the IR-blocking filter over the sensor. The DSLR sensor is optimized to capture visible light.

The other drawback to an IR modified DSLR is focusing. It's not possible to see while focusing. Using a mirrorless camera or the rear LCD on a DSLR is the only way to focus.

A mirrorless camera is the better option here because the lenses should still autofocus. Adding an external flash would add more light.

But, I have not read anything about IR-modified DSLR or mirrorless cameras and the 'x-ray effect.' Safest option is to pick up one of the Sony camcorders mentioned above.

I suggested this in an idle moment in the antifa combat training thread earlier today and before I get time to come back and do even a basic write-up you've got this post out. Fantastic work. Have a bump for your trouble.

Holy Shit that sounds fun! I'll have to get extra-big ones for the fatties though.

What the fuck?

Your information on the DSLRs is exactly right, and what I'm planning to do is the IR conversion with an 860nm filter on an older DSLR body I have. I think most of the IR photography community isn't the same group that is looking for x-rays, so they tend not to mention it - the physics of light are the same whether it's using a cheap camcorder or a proper DSLR. There does still seem to be somewhat of an x-ray effect, see pic related. They also tend to use the 760 vs the 860 nm filters, which demonstrates less of an x-ray effect.

At worst, I'll wind up with a neat IR camera.

This is gonna be great, high energy here.

Anons on imageboards work best when they're bored and concentrate the autism into a game where they just don't care, and do it because they can.

Imagine just running around bagging and tagging the physically unfit antifa – fat and unable to chase, or scrawny and unable to fight back – and then posting the results here for laughs, all while making a difference. Gonna be YUGE.

Unlawful detention is a serious crime mate. It's a fun idea until we lose Holla Forumsacks to the nigger rape pens.

Easiest defense in the world: We'll have evidence of each one acting like a little shit.

This. Let them be the ones who are breaking the law. Plus grabbing and tying someone who's triggered and high on meth or coke is easier said than done.

NEX-F3, how do I do this?

Yes honorable judge Goldstein, this man was engaged in violently suppressing my right to speak freely, and so three friends and I dragged him into our group and hog-tied him. Oh, no, I wasn't the one who kicked him in the ribs while he was tied up.

If you start hog-tying ANTIFA in Berkley, you're going to jail. If you do it outside of Berkley, you're most likely going to jail. If you REALLY want to try it, get read up on your citizens arrest law and make sure you've got unquestionable evidence of them committing a felony.

Nightshot mode and an 850+nm IR filter screwed on the front.

Older DSLR are cheap as dirt because newfags salivate over pixel counts.
You can get a nice Canon 350D for under $50.
As mentioned earlier, long exposure times can perhaps be mitigated through use of lighting, also remember that landscapes are generally snapped using the smallest aperture possible, which also adds to the exposure time.
I like the idea of strapping a Gen1 night vision onto the front of a DSLR or video camera and using that with the visible light filter instead.
That way you're already getting a large light amplification to compensate for your low light caused by the IR bandpass filter.

Pic related. Written by a scientist from the StarWars program. Everything in it works and is legit, though far more practical nowadays due to improved battery tech and cheaper glass components.

Isn't there a way to do this in photoshop? I remember seeing a tutorial to see through tops for breasts/nipples floating around on Holla Forums.

Blinding weapons are banned by convention though.
Zog's puppets are given some degree of protection during their arranged battles, which doesn't extend to civilians.

you kind of can. Not black masks really although

On a $50 camera you can also just tear out the IR bandpass filter and either replace it with glass or with your 860nm filter and make it a dedicated IR camera, which should take you down to only 2-3 fstops lost of light. I didn't do a writeup on that because it's way more expensive, involved, and specialized, so I figured most Holla Forumsacks would rather go the body camera route.

Short answer? No. Long answer, you can do a convincing shoop, but it doesn't show you what is actually below the clothes unless the camera captured the light in the first place. If you have the IR photo, however, there are lots of ways to boost it.

So, would a good plan be to have drones with these cameras mounted doing passes over antifa, in addition to men on the ground?

That's good news. So it is possible, provided we get the source image so it can be manipulated.

what do I wear so they can't see my microdick ???

SJWs tried to promote gender politics in toddlers. Remember that silicone packer dick for 4 year olds? Just get one for yourself

Drones from above won't be good for capturing faces. If we can get some read through the mask, it can be sharpened using tricks in photoshop, but if you don't have light transmission, it's pointless is what I was saying.

Pic related. Go back to Holla Forums, I ain't tellin' you how to hide nigra.

Make sure your camera doesn't have a filter built in to block IR

Molotov to face will unmask them.

Hey Holla Forums

im tired of tracking websites that dont go through any actual data and just show you a loading screen with "posts x doesnt want you to see" and "searching darknet presence"

so are there any good websites out therre that i can use to track someone's online presence? this may be useful for other anons who are looking into antifa protestors.

Surely if you limit the passed light to only a narrow IR band you're going to need supplemental lighting. Or you're talking about something else and I'm reading you wrong.
About this:
Not all "x-ray" pictures taken without IR are Photoshopped, you can sometimes extract a useful image, it largely depends on the fabric and lighting conditions.
You can for sure make out nipples, public hair, even labia on occasion. But that's because women are wearing figure-hugging clothing, I don't think it would work for a mask.

For all of the leftists floating around panicking right now, shit like this is why you must die.

If we brought IR floodlights similar to the ones used for NV hunting, would they help increase image quality? What would you recommend as the cheapest camera to get into this?

One that you can return for a refund

/thread

that reminds, ppl should be bringing out laser pointers and just blinding these faggots

Total hive mine, I was thinking of this exact thing yesterday but was too lazy to make a thread.
Today, OP was not a fag.

Surprisingly no. During the day there's enough IR light that your camera can usually just up the sensitivity a bit to compensate for the lost visible spectrum light. Remember, it's basically that you're cutting out the visible spectrum but adding back in the IR spectrum from the filter you deleted.

IR floodlights are useless during the day, or at least more hassle than they're worth. Cheapest depends on your goal - for a "bodycam" the stuff I mentioned in the OP is going to be the best/cheapest way to have something useful. Basically, you have to cut out the built in IR filter and replace it with a filter that removes visible spectrum light, which could be done on most cameras, but those particular gopro clones are very easy to do it with.

I linked some earlier, I think that the CREE infrared flashlights would work at short range.
5w/7w doesn't sound like much but when you zoom them in, it forms a square of intense light a few inches across.
That would definitely light up a face.
archive.fo/uWTh8

user shows up to the riot like pic related.

he would have to dress that part too though

I was thinking more of a bandpass filter at 940nm or whatever was being discussed. I can see how removing the wideband IR blocking filter would greatly increase the amount of radiation entering the sensor but if you then attach a narrow bandpass (to filter the visible light and only allow IR through), that's a very narrow slice of radiation.
Have you actually tried it with a bandpass filter or just with removed IR filter and visible light filter?

Who needs to blind when you have a pain field generator? This book has fucking prototypes that inspired the LRAD systems, but far more damaging.

Oh, we're not talking about bandpass filters, but that anything shorter than 940nm is blocked and anything longer is transmitted, which gives you ~940-1200 as usable. (1200 is the most the sensor sees.)

Fair enough, that makes sense.
Have you looked into peltier cooling?
My idea is that heat won't travel from a colder to a hotter, so if you cool your sensor using a peltier, it should in theory operate with improved range and efficiency.
I know that top end sensors are chilled and that classified optics such as in the Challenger II tank are chilled to just above absolute zero.
According to an ex-army mechanic I used to work with "We aren't meant to discuss the specs of the Challenger II but I can tell you that the optics can pick up the heat signature left by a vehicle's tires for up to 24 hours after it has passed."

No I haven't. That's getting into the heat spectrum, FLIR, etc. It'd work, but the cost and the size are such that we're not going to be able to have anons fielding it realistically. We need tech that is relatively cheap, relatively easy to source, and can be easily deployed and harnessed by a single user, or at most three man teams.

Another way to tag antifa for identification at an event: Squirt with mustard (pic related). No property damage, biodegradable, nontoxic, highly visible, delicious.

Faces are one biometric. There are others:

- Iris patterns (the ring around your eye) are extremely unique and can be photographed.

- Gait

- Shoe prints

- Fingerprints, palms, and other skin prints

- Moles

- Smell

and even online with regards to keypress timings/patterns. Windows 10

On that note, we routinely identify each other here through linguistic patterns and such.

Well fucking damn it.

Why are they always a step ahead of us?

Fucking pinoy article whores.

tell jim to stop ratting us out and

It's not like ANTIFA can change basic laws of physics. What are they going to do, foil our dastardly plan by taking off their masks? It would be extremely painful…for them.

Seriously though, let them think every "journalist" is actually a top-secret white supremacist agent with a highly engineered camera and beam weapons out to unmask them. Even if the tech didn't work it does or they manage to find masks that don't transmit IR they won't those cucks are going to be living in fear that behind every blade of grass is a futurefash waiting to sodomize them with plasma cannons in the 40 watt range.

It's like a card from that Illuminati game. What the fuck.

I guess you are right, it is a good mindfucking/psyop

With proper memetic skill, a spray of mere water could cause the Antifa to panic, flee in terror and then collapse to the ground in panic and seizures.

It still works, too. Hell, I can promise they'd never pick me out of the press corps. Anything they'd wear over their faces to try to block this is just going to be miserable in the summer heat.

Water is truly a non-polar phobic substance. The way it segregates less fortunate hydrocarbons is so problematic. #emulsifyordie #endpolarprivledge

Aw, youre right. I just got a little excited at the idea.
Still, the whole photo op thing is gold,i cant wait for their social media salt

looks more like a fucking Kinsey scale

Incorrect, they can also use IR LEDS, which are already used to defeat facial recognition. But the vast majority of them won't utilize this defense, so it's still a great idea to give this a go.

Seriously though, if plans for a chemical attack are convincingly leaked and the Antifa believe that clandestine Nazi chemists have produced basement VX, then simple baby oil squirted on the skin will, with a little help from panic, cause self-affirming "symptoms" of rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath etc.
Obviously to apply this on a crowd scale requires a lot of work and preparation.
1-on-1 it is easy.

I didn't only create this thread to tell Holla Forums about the IR cameras. We're on the same page.

Use icy-hot

LET'S BRING BACK THE 80'S

WHO NEEDS VHS EFFECTS WHEN YOU'VE GOT THE REAL THING?
CURB STOMPS CAN'T BREAK VIDEO TAPES

That could be construed as a weapon.
Baby oil is harmless and mimics the viscosity of VX.
Imagine an user rushing to the front, wearing nitrile gloves and a gas mask.
The rest of the right-wing line retreats shouting "chemical attack, retreat!"
Antifa pause, not knowing what to make of it.
Chemanon squirts his jet of oil, shouting "VX, VX, YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE."
Falls back, a "decontamination" team rushes over and rinses him down with labelled bottles "decontamination fluid" then dusts him in powdered bentonite (cat litter.)
Right-wing plants on the Antifa side start complaining of tightness in the chest, one collapses saying she can't breathe.
Panic spreads.
Hearts speed up, a positive feedback loop is established, antifa start panicking, palpitating, breaking out in a sweat, having asthmatic chest tightness.
Through meme magic they start to scramble in terror, some falling to the floor, the cries go out "NERVE GAS", "BRING AMBALAMPS".
A wave of mass-hysteria spreads like a bush fire throughout the Antifa mass, some collapse, some run around in terror, others sit weeping for their parents.
Police and emergency responders refuse to approach.

Careful, Trump will shoot cruise missiles at us.

Ok so we have faces mr X-men Holla Forums
Whut do nao? I suggest a bounty on their dox info. If we cant find it these drug addict porn stars will turn their comrades in for 50-100 bux.
"DO YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE"
(Show pix)
Contact blah blah blah get a reward.

We have one of those already. It's called the Sun.

From a full thread
Help me find vidya

11:35: They are waving people to cart.

Interesting, I also see some activity at this van, could be an arrival or items or a black bloc VIP? Banners, weapons, or lunch?
This fat guy in the green shirt needs to be found. He is the guy who opened up the cargo. Find keyholder.

That takes a lot of power. Peltier cooling is very inefficient.

This is good. The fear of us doing this is a superb psyop. Nearly as valuable as the intel we'll actually gain from it.

What cooling solution would you suggest then?

We don't need to cool these, they use consumer grade electronics.

I sure hope no-one spreads this to 4/pol/ or rThe_Cuckold, ANTIFA monitor those places and would find out about our plan.

Be VERY careful with that idea. There are a lot of laws about "hoax devices" and hoax terrorism and whatnot. If you're vapping at these people with the intent of making them think they're being gassed, there's a good chance you could be imprisoned.

I don't know. Maybe peltier would work but I suspect you'd need very large batteries. I don't know what the cooling requirements for this application are.

This guy made a water cooled flashlight. It's pretty bulky though.

Are there any laws against using excessively bright flashlights against people? If not, a flashlight like that, directly into the eyes of communists, would be pretty fucking debilitating. They'd probably have no choice but to turn and run, that thing would burn right through their sunglasses and eyelids.

Pelter cooling is sufficient for a optical sensor, although it isn´t verry efficient, you don´t need that much energy to keep a small sensor about freezing.
With Lithium batterys you could use it for hours without going crazy on battery sieze.

You don't "need" to remove the IR filter either, the point is to wring as much performance from the device as possible.
Anyone who goes to the trouble of doing the basic modification thus far discussed would probably be in a position to consider further improvements.

Peltier is best for this application.

Nope.
Flashlights are dangerous, pic related.

From what I understand the Sony nightshot feature in these camcorders shoots the IR =through= the recording lens which is why these filters produce the xray effect when placed in front of the camera lens.
If you merely record projected IR light with the lens on a camera it probably wouldn't do it, you have to shoot some through the back of the filter while viewing through it.
I think this is the case because the handycam has an exterior IR emitter along with the nightshot.

Wrong.

Ah k.

wtf is that comic i dont even

better yet just use shop xray to get behind their masks without even confronting them.
go back to 4cuck

there's actually a whole series if you want to truly be horrified

(checked)

Fuck that spread the word. you fucks forget Jim who owns 8ch also owns the goldwater so of course he publishes everything from here which also confirms mods tip him off but who cares let them fear us fuck these faggots they're k pussies when it comes down to it never forget we are prepared for war

I wanted to believe this comic was a parody of lefty Tumblrites, with the tattoos, armpit hair, and all the women being overweight and having dyke hair.

Then I got to the end of the comic.

It wasn't a parody. In fact, it was a true story.

its an entire series on sex toys for nu males and lesbos. I read the whole thing. i don't know why. the only product they don't make for these people is baby's first pozzing hypodermic.

The "packer" was created for tranny chicks to pretend to be boys, by having a bulge in their pants… and then the degeneracy spread and mutated, turning it into a trend and a fetish. It's seriously fucked.

Is there a dump of those comics?

Don't give them ideas.

They have them all on their website, if you really want to wander the burning sands of the sodomites. Just be forewarned, you might find yourself in the woods shortly after.

link?

How cute.
She thinks men have a choice.

based fucking Miata

Wear a diaper. It's the only way to be sure no one can see your microdick.

this could work for /fashwave/

user, it's on top of the comic (and on the bottom).

This is literally counting coup.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counting_coup

More like this I think

If anyone has the equipment for this, test it out at home first with a black bandana to see how well it works.

FYI, there are updated camera versions, sj8000, and are cheaper $32 on ebay. ebay.com/itm/Waterproof-2-inch-LCD-SJ8000-Ultra-4K-24FPS-HD-170-WiFi-Sports-DV-Action-Camera-/272384848028?var=&hash=item3f6b66f09c:m:m5yzFxzBjUMAUdjJQ4iPb3Q

and the sj8000 can be used as a web cam, aka it streams video, apparently unlike sj4k/5k?

As a pinoy myself, I am a witness and a first-hand victim to a pinoy's favorite hobby/pastime. Gossiping. This is what fuckers here excel at doing and fail spectacularly at everything else. If you ever meet a pinoy, keep your secrets to yourself and watch what you say. Two reasons that are highly likely that these fucktards do it is to a.) hold a monopoly of info over you (i.e. they know you more than you know them. And b.) For "networking" purposes. Basically using you to get them something. Fucking gold diggers and social climbers at the core.

This reminder might be a bit off-tangent but hey, you never know. The enemy might use one of these pinoys to divide and conquer as well as to take you out one by one.

And also, never fall for the "jungle fever meme". Bitches here will gladly use you and discard you once your use has ended.

Water cooling can't bring a sensor to below ambient temperature, unlike peltier / vapor compression.

Any of you niggers want to take advantage of what he just mentioned?

Security cams blasting out IR

Modded cameras that also pick up IR

Wouldn't security cameras intensify the effect or at least be able to be used too get see through equipment for antifa?

This. We want them to know we're doing this.

Quite possibly more valuable tbh.

Well more UV light isn't nessacarily a bad thing, assuming it's of a wavelenth the modded camera can pick up.

Security cameras could be used too, you'd just have to modify the filters so it detected IR of the proper wavelength.

The other thing I don't think anyone here has mentioned is you'll need to make sure the camera has a decent lens, and won't cause chromatic aberations when we're looking at a very different wavelength to what we're normally looking at. These images need to be high quality, and there'll be some loss of quality already from going through the clothing.

amazon.com/MINICUTE-Updated-batterySD-reader-Real-Recorder/dp/B01KHWF7IA/

30 dollar spy pen camera with hours of hd capacity and around 45 minute battery life while recording. Not infrared, but it can be used for recording moments and faces when you need hands free to give antifa some up close and personal TLC, without holding your camera or phone up like a fucking retard waiting for someone to knock it out of your hand..

I bought one and the picture and sound are great considering its a fucking pen camera.

funny
FBI haven't seen you guys in an hour step it up a little you could actually catch someone doing ilegal shit

I don't know if the SJ8000 has an IR filter that is removable. I wanted to set up a basic, easy to follow guide that even the most tech illiterate user could follow and have something that would be effective enough to give good intel. Those probably have the same IR filter and may work better, and I encourage people with the time and money to experiment, I just wanted to set it up that there was a "known good" starting point for someone who just wants to build something that works.

First we have to DO it. The psyop side will work far better when they see the weird looking footage and realize we are putting real effort into ID'ing them and using technological solutions to rip off those masks. It's the same way they laughed about being doxed until the town bicycle got his shit pushed (further) in.

All true for those of us trying to do hi-res IR surveillance style photography, but for the majority of anons who just need something quick and easy, a few hotspots in the lens won't hurt anything. Remember, we only need one clear frame to get an ID. The most important is that we get the tech out there and into people's hands so they can use it. If anyone has a plebbit account in T_D, please feel free to spam this there.

What about using cheap DSLR's and converting them to infared. There's a lot of weapons lights out there that can be filtered to IR and might work great for fill lighting.

a.co/iKmASUT

For an example.

extremetech.com/electronics/144388-how-to-turn-your-dslr-into-a-full-spectrum-super-camera

Yup, that's the path I'm going down, but for the guys actually melee'ing ANTIFA, they don't want to be screwing around with a DSLR. It also requires a fair bit more cash outlay to get a properly set up DSLR for full spectrum photography, so if photography isn't already a hobby, it's probably not a wise investment just to take pictures of antifa, who will go the path of BLM in about 6 months and be completely irrelevant. Plus, IR photography is trickier than visible light photography in a DSLR, and photography takes a bit to learn.

Basically the idea was to put an actionable tool in the hands of people who just wanted something that would work, and then encourage others to spread out and let their autism come up with great shit. Not blinding lasers please.

It's not a big deal. Most of them won't take effective countermeasures, and those that do will usually just put on more layers, or wear thick masks of some sort. They will get hotter and tire out more easily.

The only way for them to win is to stop all this nonsense.

I'm not talking lasers. Gun community has a ton of high lumen infared shit for night vision use. I assume we can use chinese clones for this shit. Since you seem to have cash and want to do this right, I've got just the thing for you.

Surefire makes a 1,000 - 4,500 lumen weapon light for mounted firearms. Can be run off a car battery for 2-3 hours.

surefire.com/illumination/weaponlights/heavy-gun.html

BUT for the average autist, a 500 lumen flashlight + IR filter should work great for them and be available for ~50 bucks.

I know you weren't, there was just a lot of talk of it earlier in the thread, and I don't want any of our people with more technical skill than judgment going down that path, y'know? Blinding lasers would be easier to build than IR cameras, but the consequences of escalating in that manner would be horrendous.

I still think that during the daytime, IR illumination isn't going to make a difference, but at night it would. The sun puts out a ton of energy in the near IR and IR spectrum, enough that most cameras won't have any problem working with it, if you remove the filter they normally use to filter it out. It's like shining a flashlight around outside during the day - you can barely see the beam, if at all.

Powerful LEDs could also be mounted on shields (where they're not being confiscated), helmets, and on the body. Very disorientating, especially at night events like the Milo riot.

That's actually not a bad idea. Strobe 5W LEDS in american flags. Check ebay for cheap leds and heat sinks.

I have zero experience with IR cameras, but I'm thinking that (just like normal outdoor photography) some fill lighting can't be bad.

This has also been circulating hlaf-chan and a few threads here.
Calk could be ground, carried in pants pockets -or bags- and used to mark potential dangers. Like U-lock commie.

I like it. Climbing/weightlifting caulk is also cheap and readily available, preground.

Super soaker full of food dye would be my go-to to be honest. Don't know if that runs afoul of any laws though.

Same with chalk, could be V& over anthrax scares?

Mix the chalk with sand to make it duel purpose. :^)

thats great

I heard police have been banning squirt-guns at similar events.

Colored chalk might be more likely to be seen as a marker than a weapon.

People suggesting weapons are forgetting about the optics. We already now these events are crawling with cameras. Half the battle should then be separating the good guys from the commie scum.

Counting cuck.

^this

A commie punched is optics & recruitment for their side.
A commie caught assaulting someone, then bagged, tagged & unmasked, is a victory on a number of levels.

Don't punch them in self-defense/commit simple assault, instead, get kidnapping and unlawful arrest charges!

The time for violence will come user, but we aren't there yet. If you troll ANTIFA's hiding holes online, it's our doxing that scares them, not getting beaten up.

If they are committing a dangerous crime [like most AntiFa do], and you make an attempt to contact the police, then it's not kidnapping, it's citizens arrest -and it's legal in most states.

More seriously, citizen's arrest is a real thing, but you're going to face a lot of risk if you attempt it, especially by grabbing pantifa and zip-tying them. You'd better have sufficient evidence and a willing prosecutor that they will go to prison, or it is a false arrest. I keep seeing this "grab and tag them" advice being plastered around the chans, without any associated discussion of the legal implications.

I don't want to see us wasting knights to take pawns. Antifa aren't the final boss, they're a bunch of cucks in skimasks with bike locks. Having one user get v& over them and stuck behind bars for 5-10 years is one too many. This is a long haul fight we're in for, and most of us will be in our thirties and forties by the time victory comes - prepare to endure, not to spend all of your energy on a sidequest.

Ditto with the guy saying that we should fake a chemical weapons attack.

I concede. You are probably right on all accounts.
I forget this is CA, not TX.
Pardon my justice boner everyone. It just seemed so right.

I have a similar camcorder, but I need to find a battery for it.

Daily Mail does this to get their celebrity nipple pics

add an IR light source for nigthvision.

It's beautiful. Let them panic.

Kek, I got banned for doxing for shilling this on 4cucks.

I don't know what time, or if she's even said one yet, that Ann will be speaking in berkeley.
I expect it to be in the evening, going into the nighttime though.
So I'm bringing a few flashlights

I can't be the only one who sees this

Checked and keked

THE PUSSY IS MINE! ALL OF THE PUSSY AT MY BECK AND CALL!

Top fucking zozzle

Also, check'd

Funnily enough, they could beat it by making their masks out of tinfoil.

I would still meet and beat them in their own backyard
stickman and sparta are getting a ton of play on the normie net

Kodak accidentally released one with that feature once, if I recall right.

I'm not saying don't beat ANTIFA, but a properly redpilled oldfag user is a much harder thing to replace than either instigating T_D into taking the fall for us, or the people ANTIFA loses to prison. Stickman is probably going to jail for a while at some point, as an "example." Let the normalfags and the 4cucks brawl on the street while you ID the key members, dox them, and collect evidence that will lead to prosecution, since actual intel work can only be done by a high IQ motivated autist. You don't put your special forces on the front line of a large scale infantry battle in anything other than a support role - similarly, there aren't that many of "/ourguys/" who aren't degenerates or weekend warriors.

Convert a webcam in 5mins to see infra-red.
Add an infra-red light (LED torch, etc) to illuminate object if required (e.g. at night protests)

youtube.com/watch?v=1oGN0tVLeiw
Pajeet productions video - but concept easy enough to understand.

The picture on the right is not a power stance.

It all sounds very privileged and normative to me.

Is it possible to put this into paintballs?
Then any Antifa throwing paving slabs / explosives into the crowd can be marked without realising what happened.
From their perspective - someone prodded them.

It would require close covert paintball-marking anons, since paintballing from distance into a crowd without eye protection would not be safe to all.

Or if using IR paint with an IR camera

They will be marked with face visible, and not aware they are marked.

If you mark the miscreants with chalk they will realise and remove clothing/ run away/ change behaviour.

I was thinking about the marking thing as well. If marking is used judiciously, for people who have been witnessed attacking someone, issuing orders, committing a crime, etc, it'd give our right wing photo squads targets to focus on for high value dox. This could probably be done with just a regular DSLR and a decent telephoto lens if we have photographically talented anons who are experienced in action photography. (IR is definitely a value add, though.)

If marking them with chalk is sufficient to get them to withdraw, that's a pretty cheap victory.

This is a good idea in general, but wouldn't it be a fuckload easier if someone made an Android app that does this for your phone's camera? The CMOS camera sensor will pick up infrared (confirm this by watching your TV remote IR transmitter through it when you press a button on it) all you need is software to filter out the rest of the light spectrum from the signal.

Most cameras have a physical filter that blocks IR from getting to the sensor, and post-processing out the visible spectrum light is a difficult challenge as well. The IR remote trick works because the filter isn't perfect. Though, I could be wrong, and if I am it would certainly be better if someone does that.

We're about to come full circle. And that's when all hell breaks loose.

THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE!

We have over 9,000 cameras, and they're all doxing commies.

soon.

I found an already converted point and shoot for $200. I'm still going for a DSLR, but if you want a quick, off the shelf solution, these would work. You want it in the 850nm filter, not the 730nm.

If you don't know much about photography, this is a better option anyway.

ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-Lumix-SZ7-14-1-MP-IR-infrared-converted-digital-camera-Kolari-Vision-/302102833548

Those were better times.

The hell is that image, user?

2008 Holla Forums. Just a bit of nostalgia from when we did it for the lulz, don't mind me.

There are provisions in common law regarding citizen arrests in the United States. Pic related is in a link because tor users can't upload images here.

gyazo.com/c71d96a05be0ad20d6eb3ff891dbeba2

You can get old DSLRs really cheap
the have excellent image quality and are easy to open and remove the filter

combined with a cheap hamron 200mm you can zoom right up their noses from far away.

Nah its the real thing, just remember to report any inappropriate use of it

What if instead of just unmasking them, some of them also get disrobed…

We've seen how scared they are just to show their face, imagine if they lost all or most of their clothes.

Funny idea, but would be tricky to pull off.

In the next few days my rig will arrive and I'll be able to test this out before anyone else drops any cash on it.

lol, pretend to be a neutral journalist and walk through the antifa crowds with that.

You could then have the people who disrobed them continue to shred the clothes and search for ID and other good things to photograph while others take photos and videos of the antifa scum.

For added humiliation, someone could put a diaper on them, an orange jumpsuit, or something else humiliating. Then release them back into the wild with all their stuff.

I do support, if possible, confiscating cell phones. Dump the data onto an external drive, mass-text any nudes in the phone to the entire contacts list, then throw it in a river. This is of course in a hypothetical, self-defense situation.

a signal blocking bag could be useful in such a hypothetical situation. Such as one made of copper mesh.

Also good to carry one's ownphone in, so it is available in emergencies but isn't traceable by stingrays.

What if someone were to hypothetically set up a stingray type of device…

Hypothetically, stingrays and open wifi devices loaded with malware are highly effective illegal ways of gathering information, in a self-defense scenario against a rabid attacking dragon dildo

Can't you feel IR as burning in your eye?

this only works on thin clothing, Antifa wears bandanas that are folded over so there are 2 layers.

It also might not capture facial features well but I suppose its worth a shot.

Infrared wavelength pass through thin fabric and can be easily be seen by a simple film filter on your average cam or either in photoshop

I remember the 4chan days of old when oldfags would do this shit to pics of newfags posting their crushes from jewbook to see through their clothes

fun times

fucking plebs. we were sporting army grade creepshots on halfchan /g/ like 9 years ago. Picture related is from a device I built at that time for like 3k, using imported russian illuminator and a chinese camera for around 200 bucks and other equipment like lens mounts. It involved tinkering for a few days, given I knew what I was doing.

Shit got cheap over the years and you can get shit done for like 500 bucks nowadays. Only downside are cops. If someone catches u running around with mil-grade equipment, you're fucked because a lot of cops are ex mil will recognize what you are carrying. Only way is to disguise it in a backback you carry inverted on your chest.

go to half chan and request tutorial dumps.

got video of pic related somewhere. will post if I find it. Bitch was doing some marketing shit at car wash and thought I'm a journalist, dangling her tits in fron of me and my raging boner kek

So what was the key, and what spectrum of light were you using? I'm assuming infrared, but are we talking about 730nm, 850nm, 1000nm? I can't find any information online about the illuminators you have mentioned there, do you have any links?

what part of 'go to halfchan /g/ and request tutorial dumps' you didn't understand you cock gurgling jewish gloryhole? Next time you want someone to feed you shit with a shovel, go drown yourself, you undeserving cunt.

Whether or not you feel like being helpful, I'm still going to rip the masks off of antifa. Have fun jerking off to car wash girl.

This post could be more highly rated.

hownu.ru

I know this, you know this, their upper leadership knows this, but their rank and file does not. They feel safe behind those masks, robbing them of anonymity robs them of the perception of safety. Even if none are prosecuted, the psychological and information warfare aspects of denying them anonymity and of increasing our own "air of invincibility/omnipotence" is worth investing in. If the "pr" front will never acknowledge us as "the good guys," the next best thing is having our enemies fear us, because we see all, we know all, and we are everyone.

Summer Chan is coming

Someone needs to use this on Michelle Obama

Is not the color but the material nylon that is transparent to IR

So any kind of thin stretch clothing

Explain this to me. I can no longer pretend that I understand this logic.

You are considering government to be subverted and too corrupt to function, but want to put more power in it's hands?

And you are discussing how to strengthen and support government on supposedly politically incorrect board? And you aren't subverted?

Okay. Have fun fighting against antifa or whatever.

Because the government is a complex entity that can be harmful sometimes and useful other times.
And this doesn't give the government more power at all. It just weakens leftist groups which are always cancer.
Go be a lolbertarian/antifa sympathizer somewhere else.

So how many people considering using this idea are anywhere near the mess brewing right now at Berkeley? Will we get a field test of this today?

Where's the Ben Garrison signature? This is copyright infringement!

It's comics, it was always comics…

The sad part is that's not even close to the most degenerate thing they've posted

If you did this with infra red LEDs you could kill the media's cameras

VIDEO SAUCE?

you would want to use two cameras. one thats regular and one thats infrared. that way you can compare and identify easier.

You don't need to hide that much. I am not sure of the size of the cameras OP talks about, but in every single antifa confrontation/riot video I've seen, there are reporter-looking type people all over. They have huge cameras and often multiple lenses and other associated equipment attached to them. Just use or borrow some stuff like this, appear like a neutral journalist or w/e, and then secretly obtain shots of all their faces. Give someone a fake ass paper name if asked.

Who needs a flashlight when you've got a Fashlight.