Black Desert

Hold up for a second.
Does that mean that it's not p2w like all other MMOs?
Did any one of you faggots play it? Is it worth the price?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0qBfvc6az6AMcOvx
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/97292-so-where-is-this-spiffy-versiondat-file-everyone-keeps-talking-about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its actually a sandbox mmo.
it has a good character creator
and that's it.
it's still an mmo.

I mean does it gate content behind pay walls like other mmos?

It's a Korean MMO. It plays like a singleplayer game with limited interaction with other players. Massive amounts of grinding.

The combat is allright, the char creator is fun. Everything else wears thin within a day. It's not a sandbox mmo, it's not truely a theme park either, but it's not full sandbox.

Nothing is locked behind paywalls as far as i can remember. So if that's what your worried about then give it a go I guess?

I'd actually like to know this too. I played in the Russian beta but stopped because I had a toaster and the game was still badly optimised (compared to the Korean game at the same time, people were getting lower
fps)
One decent thing I remember is that you could buy off cash items from other players for in-game currency.
I can't play on the euro version cause the Koreans sold the Baltics out to Russia… And I'm too busy these days.

blade & soul did that type of combat better, and even blade & soul is dying.
I'm assuming black desert is faring about the same, especially since it has a buy-in price.

MMOs driven by hype usually don't have much lasting power.

Yes it is p2w. there are costumes that will give you faster swimming/fishing speeds, and one that will hide your character's name etc allowing you to get the drop on people in pvp.

it's pretty fun for awhile and there is a lot to do, but at the same time it feels strangely limited. there's no ingame content locked behind a paywall outside of the cash shop costumes and pets. i can tell you for free that building a supply chain to build boats and earning enough points to buy the buildings i needed etc was a blast for about a month, but the piss-poor market tools (you absolutely may not charge above or below a certain amount for any item) discouraged me, since my ships took forever to build and brought too slim a profit margin to actually be worth my time

tl;dr it's okay but i can tell you that i haven't loaded it up even once in the last two months and don't feel like i'm missing out

the fuck is Krteček doing here?

it won't be better than final fantasy XI.

nothing ever will.

MMOs are dead.

It's B2P, but Cash store items are twice as expensive as those in the F2P version, and Daum love to keep pushing out items on the cash store that just make you question why you're still bothering to play when even after forking out to buy the game you're still limited to a similar degree as a non-paying player in a F2P game.

Last I checked they had just released a pet breeding system, but you could only breed pets bought on the cash store and it was total RNG as to what you got (same with dyes, some people have forked out literally hundreds of dollars just to get the dye they're after, rather than letting people just buy the fucking dye they want) or something along those lines. Pets can help with all sorts of things, for example the only way to AoE-loot currently is to have a certain pet. Also dogs can be used to sniff out other players even if they're hiding, so good luck taking PvP seriously without forking out for a dog. Horse breeding I believe is also an utter pain without paying for breeding resets (I never got this far but it's what I remember hearing). Also there's an item (Elion's Tear) you can buy that makes it so that when you die you can resurrect instantly with XP penalty (normally when you die you lose about 2% of your current XP, or 4% or so in PvP, and past level 55 it can take upwards of an hour or so just to gain 1% of a level so you're basically forced to buy an Elion's Tear to make sure faggots can't grief all of your XP away with their own Tear).

And there was drama over a costume which hides your character's name in the world and hides you on the minimap (in a game where PvP is supposed to be the main draw this irked people, though it's not technically required). The best part about said costume? Normally you can't just attack people without consequences, but if you declare war on someone's guild you can kill them without penalties. With this costume your name and guild are hidden and therefore nobody can declare war on your guild, leaving you effectively safe to gather resources where someone who hadn't forked out for the costume would be dead in seconds. Also I believe it also increases gathering speed. And to top it off the one costume by itself costs nearly the same that the game itself costs (again, the F2P version actually has cheaper shit).

Oh right, the game has no player trading to speak of. And there are a heap of other glaring issues that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Basically it's about as close as you can get to P2W without actually being pure P2W, while also being B2P. It'd honestly be more forgivable if it were F2P. Somehow though there's also a large group of people that swear black and blue that the game isn't even slightly P2W.

Lastly, I wouldn't even call it an MMO, it's even more singleplayer than fucking WoW and you probably spend more time ordering NPCs to farm resources and shit than anything else.

TL;DR Just stop while you're ahead. BDO does not live up to the hype.

I tried FF11 once and it was slow and boring piece shit.
I guess you have severe nostalgia goggles case.

Can you just not participate in PvP? Or there are dedicated ass raping areas that can't be avoided?

after level 45 you are fair game.

I don't even know what another MMO can do to capture the same amazing feeling FF11 did.

When I go hiking up north and I'm traveling through the mountains, when I come to another clearing and you just take in the great vastness and beauty of it. That is what it was like traveling in FF11.

swgemu

gentleman, the modern gamer.

W-what's wrong with wanting action and blood and explosions? That's why I play video games to begin with.
If I wanted to think about shit I would study something.

What was the last game that did this?

Krtek is top tier commie animation

for what it's worth horse breeding isn't exactly RNG and isn't in my opinion as distasteful as the pet breeding, since any jackass can buy some sugar and rope and go catch horses to breed them. there's a horse breeding calculator that will show you exactly your chances of breeding based on the level/tier/color of each parent horse, and once your horses are bred out you can exchange them and basically get another free breed. it's a tremendous timesink - i have a friend who has had his computer on for literally the last fifty days running his horses back and forth endlessly to level them up - but it's also got that weird pokemon feel to it. it's the only reason i've considered playing recently, especially since you can get ludicrously rich doing so

I am selling a well geared BDO account for $200

Please PM me

Nope, still has P2W

There was a 8 Holla Forums guild with 100 members at one point but everyone got tired and quit the game besides for a few autist. They then combined the few people left from Holla Forums with a 4chan /vg/ guild.

No

Node wars trial happened yesterday.
ITC tried to hold a beach against 3 other guilds.
Didnt go well in 1944 and it didnt go so well this time either

does game have oppai loli

It's fun for the fifty basic levels you can achieve then you eventually realize you will always be shit at the game because of your lack of upgraded gear. To get standard, fully upgraded gear, you need to dedicate your life to the game and let RNG fuck you in the ass while you can't do anything about the failures and wasted time it will bring. It's also not worth playing to get better because you can't get better, it's all about gear. Don't join the 8ch Holla Forums guild it's full of weeb gay faggots that can't stop their cycle of liking korean mmo's.

The game is designed to waste time, not for you to have fun.

FFXI has all three of those things.

No. Most of that stuff is locked down to deal with bots but you can't buy your way out of it.

Well, except looking pretty. You can do a lot with the character designer but there's very few costumes per class and generally to dress nice you need to pay.

All the content is provided to everyone, though. You get full XP, but can use boost scrolls (which also drop and are rewards for hitting milestones) and trade is pretty heavily regulated for everybody.

There's no second-class citizens, basically. But you can pay for some stuff. Nothing majorly gamebreaking, though.

we can be found in unexpected places, bratře

and I'm not even OP either

This succinctly summarizes the game.

The problem is that the developers made a beautiful world for exploration and nothing else. They handed you a passable combat system but nothing functional enough to use it against, every class has a couple skills they can chain together ad nauseum; in fact it's so nauseating that people easily made bots to automate leveling. Actually about 80% of this game can be automated and it is encouraged to automate while not playing. Furthermore on combat and grinding most people don't really like partying up because of the harsh exp split and party bonus not making up for it until you have 5 people, plus people want their drops so it's economically and exp inefficient to ever party. Life skills used to be alright in the KR client but they shit the bed with our client by tacking on Energy costs to every fucking thing which regenerate at 1 per 3 minutes; but worry not because you can just use the bed or by a better bed from the cash shop to bump that energy regen up to 3 per 3 minutes. They have a skill tree similar to DFO where you rank up specific abilities but it sucks because you have to pay money just to test out different builds.

Concerning gearing, it's no issue getting good gear, it's just a pain in the ass to rank it up. You have to acquire the materials so you can either gamble them away on chances to upgrade or force the upgrade and have to repair the maximum durability which amounts to nothing more than additional gold sinking. Shit you could have a legitimate debate over which is worse, Vindictus' or BDO's upgrade system. At least in Vindictus you don't need anything enhanced past a +8 while in BDO you do. Not to mention the process for enhancing your accessories is some hot shit. Not only does one piece have a criminally low drop rate, you need 2 just to attempt to combine them for the +1, and another with +0 and +1 to try and get +2. The kicker is that failing to combine at any time results in both getting destroyed. Now you might think, "I don't need those stats from combining" but you'd be wrong, Ogre ring for example gets doubled at +1 or +2 compared to its +0 version.

Positively speaking, I love the game's world building and plethora of NPCs with which to interact. I do like the change of pace on classes, being that Tamer and Musa are a bit unique to MMOs.

i remember you fags shilling that garbage 24/7

heh, we had that cartoon in slovenia as well. the czechs' cartoons are quite famous across europe. of course, nowadays children's cartoons got switched out for cheap looking, nonsensical 3D trash. i would never let a kid watch that out of fear of actually killing their brains.

for me it looked like a generic third person MMO, i can get generic MMOs for free so i haven't bought it

haha nice try

What do you mean? did they allowed Player to player trade behind a paywall?

Not really, i heard they put that stuff on the background and instead focused on shitty pvp and such shit instead as obviously that's what everyone loves! Right? RIGHT?!

My ass, you can't make a sorceress have the same face as a tamer.

This
The game was supposed to be a legitimate Sandbox.
Ability to start your own businesses, be none combat based, start your own cities and forts, steal others items when they died or outright steal it.

Instead they went for the Korean MMORPG experience.
Fuck them and fuck the fanboys who were shilling the game after all the changes, because they have a WAIFU CREATOR!111

I'm reading forum comments regarding Player to Player trade and I think I got a cancer.

It got worse since the last time I checked.

I just wanted to roleplay a traveling mercant with my carpet of market stall

Nope, its pay to win.

reset more routers mmo-champion scum

Have you seen what they did to Vickie? It's a travesty, I tell you.

Seriously, why is people so against having to talk with others to get items more easily?

This is bizzarre. Less is More. Share is Leeching. Single Player is MMO.

I just want to do some roleplay and interact with people, to get a reason to ride my donkey town to town.

What prevents you from doing it?

It's a korean mmo, figure the rest out for yourself.

Well, I don't want to pretend to sell stuff, but sell stuff directly to people.

For fuck's sake, they could even do like other korean MMOs and let people make their own market stalls

You mean physically sit there and sell shit?
I'm pretty sure old games like Ragnarok Online or Lineage 2 allowed you to do that, BDO doesn't?

It does not. There is absolutely no player to player trading for that matter.

Well shit. You can set up your shops even in games like PSO2, even though it's just a terminal, but that kinda fits the setting.
Try Warframe, however shit some of its aspects might be, it's the ultimate jew simulator currently.

I just wanted my Fantasy EVE where I could play as a giant kike faggot.

Yup. Can't trade directly to players. Everything has to go through the market place, which has set min and max values for each item.

The game is constantly changing. If you enjoy an immersive drawn-out adventure, then you'll enjoy Black Desert. Don't listen to faggots who only care about getting the best gear and to the highest level as fast as they can. It's about the journey, your skills and your experience. It has the best player housing system I've ever seen. The cities are so breathtaking and alive, and the crafting is both deep and detailed. Breed a masterful horse or make a boat to carry you off to sea and fight pirates. It's a game with so much to do and see and experience that only the truly denser-than-shit get bored with it because there's no trail of quest markers to hold their hand.
Things take effort. You won't be the best, or even that great, because there are other folks who will always play longer than you, but if you just focus on you and your own friends in the game, you can have a lot of fun.

Also, the gillie suit is being done away with in Node wars, the only place where it ever mattered, which are also in the game now. It's constantly being updated/adjusted with things from KR servers and feedback from the community. Literally the most responsive design team I've ever seen in an MMO.
Play it and find out. Don't listen to salty ass faggots on Holla Forums.

Nobody said this you ass. The complaint has always been either the grind is too high such that to keep up with other people you need to automate it or that there is nothing with which to impact the world.

Silly question, can you get pearls in any way besides buying them?

How high is too high? How high to you feel you need to be in comparison to other players? The EXP rates across the board have been tweaked with the recent patch and leveling is faster than ever, so it shouldn't even be much of an issue for whatever suits your fancy. Awakening weapons aren't even out yet, so why anyone would want to bite higher than 56 is beyond me.
I fail to see the problem. As for the impact, well that's true, but hasn't it always been in these sorts of things? If you care about impacts, go play on a node war server and rev up your forts.

When you're implementing automation features so newer players even have a chance to catch up. Plus you would think there is no reason to go beyond 56, I agree. But when the game's design favors level and gear enhancement more than your own skill, people are going to grind and do anything to gear up the quickest so they can stay relevant in a PvP game.
Personally I agree with taking your time and enjoying what the world has to offer, BDO's world building is 9/10 for me.

it has fun combat and its not rly p2w i would recommend for anybody who have nothing better to do

Beginner Musa reporting in.
My initial impression goes along the lines with this>>9785724 post.

I'm level 22 and still have no idea what I'm doing. It feels like an ACTUAL adventure in an ACTUAL fantasy world.
There is so much shit being thrown on you it's overwhelming. I dunno if it's good or bad thing, but it does give the impression of alive world. Trading, crafting, nodes-schmodes, I have no idea, there are just too many mechanics for me to process.

So far I found myself "roleplaying" as just that - wandering swordsman who forgot his past and is constantly pestered by creepy black pokemon. I'm not bothering with politics, economy or crafts of any sort. I just wander around, help random people and kill shit.

About killing shit - I use some random ass gear that I came across so far, never upgraded or enchanted anything and monsters barely give me any trouble. I feel that enemies are vastly underpowered for the level I encounter them at, and I never went out of my way to grind for exp.

I even used those boss(?) scrolls black pokemon gave me, and never had any trouble soloing them. Combat is good, especially for an open world MMO, but enemies don't force you to put it to any good use.
At least so far. Maybe situation changes at higher levels.

But immersion factor is great, I legit feel as lost warrior, trying to figure the shit out. For now I put myself a goal to learn that sweet ass two swords style and go full demonic musashi from The Last Blade. It's a bit disappointing that the second sword will be made from some edgy magic rather than grorious nipponese eastern steel, but it's still very cool.

As for open world - I don't quite get why people say that it's sandbox, but not real sand box. What? Right of the bat I said fuck off to the main quest and wandered in the opposite direction. I was running for about 20 minutes before some random ass mosquito of armageddon one-shotted me because there is no level scaling. But before that I saw a pretty forest, cool ass beach with wrecked ships and some high level qt fishing in the middle of nowhere and another entirely different forest where I found a fucking mosquito and decided that nothing can go wrong.
It was amazing.

I mean look at this shit.
I don't even

I also have two of these. I don't have any friends or guild, so I guess I can send it to the first two people who will post their family names ITT.
I doubt that this will give you anything amazing, but shit takes place in my bag and I can't storage it.

Correction, it appears I need a character name, not a family.
Even naming in this game is complicated.

If you are a hired shill just bring this to your overlords.

Bring total player to player trade and everything is forgiven.

No, I play the game, I like it and I share my experience. You can say that I'm doing it for free.

I have nothing to say against these points >>9784860 for example, because I'm nowhere near the end game.
If all of that is true, then the game is only good to play though the story once, as a single player action RPG, not as online game.
Does it mean it's worth the price? I dunno really. It is possible that even single player component will fall off later on, then it would be a huge disappointment.

But at least the beginning is strong, unlike say Bethesda games, that are also open world RPGs, but are bland and boring from the beginning and don't even have good combat.

It certainly is. Pretty much the reason I shilled the shit out of it in February.

Also daily reminder this is the GM of ITC's idea of cute witch.

Oh and I say that I caved in and bought it solely because it has dedicated samurai class, that can use both single and twin swords, I'm a huge weeaboo and chances are if not for Musa, I probably wouldn't even look at it.

Oh shit nigga, we're in the same boat

It is just that I was waiting this game for so long and I'm disappointed for the lack of some basic MMO features.

Who knows, I might buy it in the future.

Anyway, couldn't you get pearls by raiding whales?

What class do you play? Do you find enemies along the main quest to be too weak too?
I can literally play with ui off and not be afraid of being damaged.

Not only that but you also get bloodstained AND your dude mocks you when you alt+tab.
I start to get the feeling that this game would be much better as regular single player RPG.

Pearls is premium currency? I know jack shit about it yet, sorry.

I play Valkyrie, I feel like I'm playing a beat em' up when I'm playing the msq

How do you get in the cash shop?

Why is it so difficult to find?

It's called pearl shop.
Because koreans, I guess?

it's not f2p
it's still p2w

So, you can only get pearls with money? can't you get pearls in the game to purchase little stuff?

just thinking how much of a cash grabbing is breeding pets. Specially when none of them look good and can't get mixed looks when bred.

I don't know, I'm only 11 hours in and I never needed pearls fro anything.
I have a donkey and I'm not sure I will need anything else. I mean shit's sanic fast, do you really need to go any faster?

Well I've never played them extensively before because I don't like target combat, or whatever do you call it.
With this having 100% hitbox based combat like in Vindictus and proper open world AND cool samurai class I just couldn't help myself.

Pretty sure you missed the boat if you wanted to play it at its peak, I finally left it about a month ago and the ship was certainly sinking then anyway. 8ch had two guilds, but they both died pretty fucking quickly. Not for any drama though, just people burning out or joining poopsocker guilds instead.

It's P2W in the sense that there are disgustingly overpriced items that give you a few perks in combat, ranging from pets that perform autolooting and marking PvP flagged players on your minimap to a costume that hides your nameplate entirely, making you a chore for other players to target while you're zipping all over the place. The costume is the biggest issue because if you get the drop on someone in the current endgame, they're probably dead. The game also does way too many things clientside, making it pathetically easy to hack things like player health and cooldown timers. Once people figured out how to get through the pathetic anticheat, it was up to the community to record and report them because you're sure as hell not going to see the GMs ban anybody but the most blatant ones.

They've done nothing to compromise or fix any of these things as far as I know. I personally left because the endgame becomes a real fucking chore really fast all of the sudden. It takes around an hour for 2% of a level at that point in the most ideal grinding spot(s), people can flag and kill you for the fun of it, costing you 1% exp unless you buy a cash shop item for 50 cents every death. Game's a fucking blast up to level 55 despite its flaws, then quickly becomes a chore. I wouldn't recommend it anymore, but it sure was an easy way to kill 2 month's time before I got to the truly tedious part.

Damn, I'm being tempted again to actually buy the game. I guess there is no physical copy, right? I don't like purchasing stuff on the internet.

Yes, you need to go faster. Much, much faster. You haven't seen a good horse yet if you think the donkey is fast.

No boxed release, just a good goy digital version and a basic digital version. Somebody did the math at release and basic is actually the better value, even if you intend to spend money on the cash shop stuff anyway.

yes. the Holla Forums guild is pretty active. we have around 20-30 active players. everyone isnt always on at same time because time zones.

there are some minor things, yes. costumes give 10% exp (which isnt anything now) there are some other ones that give more exp for life skills. you can buy inventory slots and weight increases. you can also get them for free in game and with loyalty.

tl;dr minor p2w elements because only our version is p2p. theyve said they want to give us other ways to get stuff from shop without spending money. the first and only attempt so far was giving everyone a free pet, you just had to log in. i assume they will do something similar for valencia.

i think so. $30 isn't much. i've spent over 800 hours so far.

thats my screenshot

if anyone isn't in ITC, the Holla Forums guild, feel free to join our Discord and ask for an invite. discord.gg/0qBfvc6az6AMcOvx you'll have to be verified first, so message an admin. i think you can talk in our overwatch channel though.

speaking of gook mmos

Shit, I would even be happy using a card purchased in a game store. I just don't want to use credit cards or Paypals on the internet.

whats bless?

Are there horse races in the game?

not yet

Aw… shame, not even player organized?

i don't know about that, but there is actual horse racing, but we just don't have it yet

not like you could give the winner anything or have any stakes.
because >lets remove all forms of player interaction between players, that'll show those blasted bots.

eh, i'm over that whole thing. if they added it in, then that would be awesome, otherwise its whatever at this point.

what a majority of players just AFK grinding horses or fishing?
Or the whole no player interaction and ruining of the game?

I still can't believe they thought it was a good idea to put a stop to player trading. They're screwing over everyone to stop a few Chinese gold farmers.

Such a good game screwed over by incompetent devs and even more incompetent localization team.

I saw someone placing a good argument about why they prevented player trading and fixing the auction house prices. It is all actually about the publisher taking control about the value of silver to make people buy more stuff from the store.

best part, it doesn't even screw them over, they now just sell accounts

That's amazing. Now I have to put horse drifting in my game too.

Why do you need to go faster?

It's not. The game has auto aim. This game does not compare to Vindictus combat on any level.

Get bullied slut.

Which you can turn off in options.
Console versions of Battlefield also have auto aim, it doesn't make them non-hitbox based.

In BDO if enemy didn't visibly touch you - you won't receive damage, just like in Vindictus or PSO2.
For comparison in Tera or Blade and Soul you'll be getting damage frequently even if you shouldn't have, meaning its combat isn't based on real time detection of hit boxes.

They have fixed it. The whole gillie suit QQ is irrelevant now.

Bump

Wait a sec, this character looks familiar. I think I had a lil picture book woth him when I was a baby

After all I couldn't top the highest mountain, I guess it marks world map border or something.
Still pretty impressive.

These make me sad, all that work and for what?
A shitty Korean grindan mmo which is apparently p2w too so expect it to die out completely in just a few years.

It's gear to win with a combat system that plays like it is skill to win.

Yep.

There is a whole genre for people like you, it's called MOBA.

well there's blatant apologism and then there's this.

I just wish it was more than forests and mountains. Where's my caves, or swamps? I wanted to be a spooky potion-making witch but there's no good areas to set up shop.

This is legit criticism, as opposed to autistic ramblings about gear upgrade system.
Yes enemies that you meet on your way are pathetically weak.
I tried to go off the beaten path and found some red orks with their names being in purple. When I tried to fight them screen turned red and black pokemon gave me "you're not supposed to fight them now" message.
I told him to fuck off and continued on. Needless to say I effortlessly slaughtered a village of purple-named orks and upped like 2 levels. Only ones that were able to damage me were shamans shooting fireballs from afar.
Now this is legit drawback if the game.

Well it's maybe true, but what interaction do you want? You can talk to them, and I'm guessing from this thread, at high levels you can attack them or being attacked.
You can't trade directly and it sucks. This is a legit complaint too.
But what other kinds of interactions did you want? I missed old days of WOW or L2, so I don't know what could be done between players apart from trading and pvp.

Is this not spooky enough for you?
But yeah low area variety is a thing, and usually if you find some ruins with cool theme going for them, chances are it's a plot location and you'll be led there one way or the other.

I mean game has a whole lot of drawbacks, and I start to see them now, but autistic tantrums about tryhard shit that isn't even the point of these games make buttmad for no reason.

My guess that RNG-based upgrade systems in MMOs are a thing EXACLTY because there are too much autists with too much time on their hands that upgrade their shit to the max in a couple of days and the whine about no content.
Well fuck you guys, you deserved it.

Grouping with them at all, no one groups unless it's to kill one of the weekly boss scroll monsters (you can do this once a week, you won't get invited unless you can pool your own scrolls). And the world bosses are flat not done because all they're camped to shit by guilds.

There's basically no incentive to interact with anybody.

have to get 500 amity from two NPCs for a quest
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just like they should be.

I just want a game with these kinds of graphics and combat and world detail, but that has the game mechanics of Wurm added in.
Let players build their super shiny graffix kingdoms brick by brick.

What's wurm anyway?
Minecraft that was before minecraft?
Does it at least have combat? If yes what kind of combat it is? WoW-like one?
How can you counter griefing?

Are there separate servers for PvP and PvE?

I know right?

Rather "good character" models than "creator".
Still you can be pretty creative.

No.
Your ass will be constantly in danger once you hit level 40 and leave safe zone.
However I've read that penalties on killing players that didn't flag themselves as willing to PvP are pretty harsh.

why?

What a pleb.

no it is significantly flawed and shit. Give up.

Ah it looks like the shills invaded this thread.

Why do you still try? It's anti-consumer, anti-fun, anti everything.

So how are you guys dealing with the corrupted file patching error?

I just bought this game and I am legitimately going to sue if these kikes do not let me into the game I paid for.

theres some file in the install dir you have to delete that will fix that, not sure which though, have a google

Shit eaters gonna eat shit.

A few results say the Paz folder. Did that. Didn't help.

The forums are pissed the fuck off because the developers refuse to acknowledge that this is even a problem.

Werked for me.
Can you gibe any details on what went wrong?

Well I mean I didn't have any problems to begin with.

It just tells me I have a "corrupted file" every time I try to download. A lot of the suggestions involve deleting the version.dat folder, but I just confirmed that my copy apparently doesn't have one. The installer must not have made it that far. forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/97292-so-where-is-this-spiffy-versiondat-file-everyone-keeps-talking-about/

So I guess I'm just fucked.

I had this issue earlier this week. Got fixed with their recent patch somehow. Daum fucking sucks…

NEXT GEN MMO NIGGER
U BETTER BE APPRECIATING DEM GRAPHICS

Version.dat is a file. Very small one. In the same folder as launcher. Delete it. If it doesn't work, refund the shit. The longer I play the more game because Dynasty Warriors: Open World Edition. Everything apart from combat is a gimmick, and with only one moveset per class shit becomes really repetative.
It's still fun as hell

Btw it's a text file, you can create it in notepad.
Mine currently has 147 in it.

Forgot to mention how fucking annoying that shit was for a ranger.

It's a nice idea but horribly implemented.

what's the point? I'm actually curious.

I'm self-inserting in video games duh.
In video games I like to be something I can't be irl but want to, specifically a badass samurai dude.

I have trouble playing sexy girls because I
a) can't associate myself with this character
b) quickly become erect, fap, and lose interest for a game for a while.
I dropped out of Street Fighter at one point because gameplay-wise my favourite character was Cammy, but guess what, she's also the hottest. So I played a couple of matches, and then just started fapping furiously to her sprites, models and fan art.
In the end I switched to Akuma, because I can't fucking play with an erection.
And I find kawai uguu lolies to be annoying in most cases, but can fap to that too from time to time.

I hope that's not too autistic.

Koreans are eternally cucked by Japan

Not all of us like whiny milk sacs user

SEXY MALE CLOTHING FUCKING WHEN GODDAMNIT

It evens out since the Koreans control Japanese media.

Truly the Jews of Asia.

Oh it's worse.

It werks.