==FUCK YOU==

==FUCK YOU==

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PG_jp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This game looks like how to train your crying devil dragon.

LET'S GO BIG GUY

Devil May Dragon: FUCK YOU! Edition.
Pass.
I think Kamiya wanted to do something great, then Microsoft shat all over his soul with the help or JP Kellams. Or maybe the man just lost his mojo, I don't know.

Why would someone shoot a crab, before throwing him out of the game?

I'm not the hugest fan of Kamiya, I've liked some of his games and found some kinda dull

but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and entirely blaming JP on this because the guy is such a massive antiGG chode

He looks like a fag but I'm guessing he's going to be great, he's going to have that goofy side that all Kamiya characters have. I just hope that the main issue we are seeing is that Microsoft just has no fucking idea how to market the game.

I think it's good that pieces of shit like you don't get what you want or else games would be nothing but pander fests.

Have you seen him babble on like a faggot with terrible lines in the gameplay?

i guess he didnt

LET'S GO BIG GUY

Why can't male protags in jap games be "normal"

And other Kamiya characters don't? most of them are cocky with a comedic side.

What about all the normal ones from games that you didn't play?. What exactly is your definition of normal anyways.

Mike
Oscar
Sierra
Tango

he wants to play as a nip paper pusher that wants to find his special someone in the office and make a OL happy.

Most protags in jap games try too hard to be cool and hip but end up being cringe worthy and from normal i mean someone who responds to situations like any normal person like you and me would but i guess that wouldn't make a "cool" video game.

Looks familiar. Good stuff.

So he A team of platinum is making this while the B team is making Nier Automatica?

I dont get it, why does Nier look so much better if its the B team making it?

because this guy
twitter.com/PG_jp

Blame kellams

kek

Here's the picture, by the way. Could you imagine being such a pussy that you think this is a horrific event? I mean, those meanies posted a picture of someone sleeping in a public area his safe space!

How do we save him?

That explains a lot, fuck.

Because Kenji Saito is REALLY good at polishing the fuck out of things and Kamiya could certainly take a hint from him. Revengeance and Transformers He didn't do Korra and TMNT btw, those were Kuroda AKA C-team are incredibly polished and slick for what they are and Nier is looking the same way right now.

I'm hoping for more Panzer Dragoon segments.

Dont forget its already confirmed that microshit is meddling with development

If Kamiya had his way the game was originally going to star a young girl, but microsoft said nope, make it a loudmouthed donte clone

Haven't played an uncharted game have you?

Nier Automata is being made by the MGR team under Yoko Taro's supervision. It's a good mix because we're getting Taro's regular genre mixing gameplay with Platinum's regular level of polish. It's also being done without the interference that Microsoft is giving Kamiya's team. Square Enix gives Yoko Taro the smallest budget they can and then he's free to do whatever he wants.

Oh fuck you big man