Gamer Fuel

Gamer fuel bread now!

What have you been playan?
What have you been eatan before playan?
What is best finger food (e.g chicken nuggies, chicken wings, or fries)?
Condiments or none?
Favorite type of cuisine?
favorite beverages to drank?

Other urls found in this thread:

goarch.org/chapel/calendar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

homemade fried chicken with sauces you can find that are spicy to your liking with strawberry jam.

sushi rolls cut up into bite-sizes, put wasabi or soy sauce, but never ginger or both.

banana + whatever spread you like

Insurgency and DD:DA
Oatz, steamed chicken and veggies
Fruit cut up
Ground spices all day
Italian, French and Japanese
Coffee, water with lemon and lime

I would definitely get that monstrosity if I ever find myself in Milwaukee for some reason.

Fantays Life, Rune Factory
Whatever, there's no set schedule for me.
What is best finger food (e.g chicken nuggies, chicken wings, or fries)?
Depends. If we're talking boneless wings, then wings. If we're talking boardwalk fries, then fries. I've had a lot of terrible tendies, but even the best are made by the dipping sauce more than anything. I want a lifetime supply of that chicken fry sauce from Burger King.
Always condiments. I don't want no bland shit.
Comfort food, homestyle country food.
My all-time favorite is Cherry Coke, but I only ever drink that once in a while. Staples are either water or iced tea.

Valkyria Chronicles
Tuna mostly. Or strawberries.
Strawberries and cream.
Salt and pepper are it for me most of the time.
Comfort foods.
Water.

you know what you have to look out for in water? heavy metals. And you better check for aluminium in your tap or else you go blind.

what's the point?

Is that the faggot that cried about VR guns?

been eating only burgers & kebab for the past month. fuck cooking

Radiata Stories
Pizza
Chicken nuggets
Ketchup
I like all sorts of different stuff, not sure I have a favorite
Iced Tea

Dark Cloud for PS4

I'm fasting, I haven't eaten anything for six days.

Potato wedges, boiled eggs, chicken wings

Louisiana Hot Sauce; pic related

Spanish, Puerto Rican, Dominican

Water, Tea, Coffee, Goat Milk

How does it feel being absolute plebs?

Etrian Odyssey
Pasta, usually
Popcorn
n/a why would you add shit to popcorn
usually italian, but i don't pick and choose
cawfee
and water

The downloading and virus scanning game
I keep trying to get elite sniper 3 to work but avg and I are paranoid.
Roasted potatoes and kumura.
fresh carrots and hummus dip
does dip count?
I'm too much of a pleb to know what you mean. I like hot foods though.
Tea.

Payday 2
Whatever is in the fridge
Tacos
none because I don't have any
I don't know I guess like meat and potatoes if that counts
water

Sure it's a good idea to post about food while fasting?

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

Nothing right now, but yesterday, I had hot pot and a slice of cheesecake before I played last night.

It depends, but I do like dried fava beans or fruit slices.

For nuggies, fries, or celery sticks, ranch sauce.

Japanese, Vietnamese, Italian, or home-cooked Filipino food.

Water, tea, or when I have the chance, I like drinking pic related.

I didn't answer my own post.

Wurm, 7 days to die, and Overwatch
Today torilla with beans.
Typically I eat pizza or chicken nuggies or tacos de calle (like from local taco trucks)
I would say chicken nuggies or chicken wings they're please on par with one another. I like eating buffalo wild wings and wing stop.
I have different type of condiments and depends on the food as well. I like salsa verde on mexican cuisine. Chicken nuggies I usually mix mustard with ketchup sriracha it tastes nice to me. Ranch on pizza and If I have no condiments I typically put peanut butter on my pizza.
Mexican, American, Japanese, and Italian
flavored sparkling water but my tastes are very specific on it. Orange juice when available and simply apple is great too.
Other than that Water 24/7

I would say dip counts. they have as much variety as other sauces.

shit
I meant "pretty on par"***

Home-cooked filipino food is always great. I love pork adobo most, sometimes when available I eat balut.

Lisa, E.Y.E., and Divinity 2
Whatever I'm cooking, don't fucking know from day to day, usually some kind of beef.
plantains without a shadow of a doubt
Whatever is good.
Mostly steak tho, that shit's great.
Whatever I feel like at the time.
Sangria is great all the time tho.

Have fun getting progeria

Potion Maker and Creatures
Today: Roasted chicken with a side of rice and mixed veggies
tendies m8. and fish sticks
sometimes ketchup, mostly none
Big juicy steak and fucking baked potato with soar cream, cheese and chives
wah-wah and carbonated high fuctose corn syrup blast aka pepsi

No, it's not a good idea. Although, I have enough discipline for it. Plus, just one more day.

I wish I could be like that. I remember somewhere along the path I just gave up and lost my willpower.

mudslimes get out

This time of year? You wish

Here's something I made last month. I was cleaning a bunch of fish and they were full of eggs so I thought I might as well throw the eggs in a bowl and set them aside to cook up later.

I went ahead and mixed them with some salt and pepper, then some flour to make it all stick together. I then threw them into a frying pan with butter and fried them up. The frying was an absolute pain in the ass. Whenever each egg got up to boiling, the steam would make them pop open violently. I ended up getting a minor burn on my eye and a 3 inch long burn on my arm from fucking exploding oil before I got long sleeves, leather gloves, and some damn eye protection.

First thing I noticed when I took a bite was the fucking texture. Each individual egg was surrounded by a somewhat tough coating, almost like a really thin fingernail. Not strong enough to hold together when chewing, but still tough enough to be annoying. You know how egg yolks become really tough, dry, and almost grainy when overcooked? That was the inside of every individual egg, but a bit tougher and more determined to hold together. Near the middle of each "patty", where the eggs were less done, it was just a slimy mess that really wasn't that bad.

As for the taste, the first "patty" I tried had this really strong, bad fishy taste. I just sort of ignored it and kept eating it, thinking that was just how it was going to be. The next "patty" had very little flavor, mostly just the taste of browned butter and fried flour. As I pondered as to what the fuck was going on, it hit me. You see, inside the fish the eggs are separated from the guts by oval shaped, tennis ball sized, incredibly thin and fragile sacks. The first patty was made from one I popped and just sort of scooped the eggs into the bowl because I thought they were separated enough from the guts to just go for it. The second patty was from an intact one.

What that means is that the horribly fishy taste came from the assorted mystery liquids from the inside of the gut cavity of a fish. The clean eggs tasted fine.

Overall, not too terrible and it didn't make me sick. Sufficient food if you are poor as dirt and need to maximize calories from your fish. A solid 2/10 if you overcook and mix with gut liquids, 4/10 if you have clean eggs, add 1 to the score if you have tartar sauce to drown it in so you cannot taste anything but the sauce. That said, I still feel a bit sick to my stomach as I write this.

Top right is the raw eggs as they were straight out of the fish, top left is them mixed with flour, salt, and pepper, bottom is the unholy result of cooking it, mid left is the tartar sauce to drown the flavor out.

Afterwards I played Pro Pilkki 2 for awhile because fuck fish.

goarch.org/chapel/calendar/
Also didn't ramadan start before 6 days ago?

Why would you do this to yourself?
Do you just eat any gross thing you find?

Fast for one day; then next week, fast for two. Follow a pattern that works for you. I prefer to start and end my fasts at sunset. First and second day are the hardest. Fill up your schedule and play fun guns, don't play anything stressful. If you fail try again. You'll make it.

I'm Christian. Fasting is a common practice.

JESUS, IS THAT YOU?

My thought process was that if fish eggs are eaten on sushi they must at least be edible and it seemed like such a waste to throw them out like I would if I didn't eat them. I looked it up and apparently it is a thing in the NE US to eat shad eggs fried, so I just went for it. Probably not going to try it again, though.

I've never met a Christian who actually does that.

I just think I need to work on my faith first.

Like the calendar I just posted says, fasting is extremely common outside of Protestantism, but even then I have seen tons of devout Protestants fast.

Grab a couple of chicken eggs, throw some fish eggs with them, season it with whatever you like and fry that shit.

in Ramadan you fast ?
what is the different between Christian and Islamic fasting ?

My grandmother only fast on certain days and only for half a day, she spends the entire time praying while fasting, she told me you can fast as long as you wish but to remember why you are fasting and to spend the majority of the time praying.

Also, christian.

All the religious things that make them different religions.

I don't know anything about Islamic fasting. I always hear they can eat before sunrise and after sunset.

Well, in my experience, most Christians don't even follow the Word.

Fast and pray, it helps with building faith.

wew buddy
lord knows the thing i need most right now is faith considering i have fuck all of it

Better yet, freeze them to kill all the germs, get some sour cream and dill, put that on rye bread.
It's fucking delicious I tell ya.

Grilled cheese is perfect game grub, just throw a bunch of cheeses and cold cuts in between some bread and grill it in a pan. Personal favorite is spicy pizza grilled cheese by using Mexican cheese and pepperoni

No, fluoride and xeonoestrogens. Only distilled water is safe.

There is only one True Hot Sauce.

you're mein neger on the jerky, but I gave up Arizona tea a long time ago, it has way too much sugar
a tip for anyone that's in a survival situation or running out of food, if you boil jerky in some water for a bit, the water retains the jerky taste and you can use it as a broth for a soup or as a tasty drink while keeping your jerky. I myself prefer to break up some crackers in it to make thicker and give me something to chew

Don't even bother buying the bagged dehydrated shit, it's dog treat tier

I will beg to differ

Do you like eating shit?. Fucking weeaboo faggot.

QUADS OF TRUTH

even though i just had instant ramen

Only had the chicken version of it, but that does sound tasty.

Mah nigga.

vs

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

kill me

do you just put on like 4-5 kilos in that week, every week?

oops forgot the quote.

Lemonade and Cheezits.

i mean, once a week is beyond over exaggerating but i literally cannot gain weight. my dad has a massive gut and me mum is far less heavy but somehow i still keep at a healthy area. Not complainin' tho.

Okay not the best out there, but its acceptable.

I guess the guy doesn't know anything about whiskey/bourbon. If you are buying rye, double check the brand. Around 90% of all rye is made in one factory in Indiana.

First get all three types if you want a well stocked bar, since blanco is basically just for mixed drinks. Second you want 100% BLUE agave. Shit tequila can have the 100% label but not from actual blue agave.

PURGE

No its not ketchup, its barbecue sauce

Shit nigga it doesn't matter if you are a poorfag. Potatoes, beans (Dried, not canned), lentils, rice, etc all are more food per pound, taste better, and are infinitely better for you. Hell, throw in a pork loin or chicken breast (nothing with bones or a lot of solid white fat, that leads to a lot of waste) next time you see it on sale if you are feeling fancy.

The "hurr durr I eat nothing but ramen because I am poor" meme is not because ramen is actually good food for poor people, it's an excuse to not spend 5 fucking minutes preparing better food that won't kill them by the time you are 30. It doesn't help that parents are completely fucking dropping the ball when it comes to preparing their kids for living without their parents cooking all their meals.

Fuck

Meant to be more food per dollar

he could also just go to a costco/sam's club and buy a shit ton of decent food for fairly cheap. I once got 8 porkchops for $10

Pip pip cheerio, allahu ackbar

well as neato as that sounds, i'm not really the one going out and buying the food in the first place. nor am i the one with the money for the aformentioned poor people food.
If i tried to explain my situation on this board i'd get swamped with redditfags and general retards screaming ""UNDERAGEb& MODSMODSMODS" and ect no matter what i say so, simply put, i don't have control over my shitty diet at the moment. If i had it my way i'd be gordon ramsy-ing my shit up every meal.

Wurm Unlimited with Holla Forums.

Wurm's slow so I can eat while playing.

Mac'n'cheese. The other day I had some Battered and Fried King Prawns in a Honey Sauce. Shit was cash,

Chips, as in fish'n'chip kind of chips.

Heavy on the chicken salt.

Eatable.

Hot chocolate, or cold milk chocolate.

Metal Gear Solid series
pic related
sandwiches
depends on the food
Eye-talian
pic related, screwdriver or Arizona green tea

I can never get the oil to the right temperature, it always burns and the panko always flakes off anyway. Guess an egg wash ain't quite enough.

The shit I hear from the religious sometimes blows me away.

I've been playing Jak II (god help me)
Just had some BLT's and an an egg sandwich on an english muffin. Note to self, no cooking eggs in olive oil.
Corn Dogs. Good ol' hand battered muhfuggin corn dogs.
Jalapeno Mustard, Habanero Sauce, or Maybe some Inglehoffer's sweet hot mustard.
I love Creole cooking the most. My favorite dish is a well seasoned blackened rainbow trout.
Motherfucking Sweet Tea

I think most sushi places just use fake ones or something, like they do with crab. The real ones have a special washing process, if I recall correctly.

kys faggot

wew why?