I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear...

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Son… I… You're a Jew.

There is an idea of a Jared Kushner, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Take your meds and get off the net.

Long time no see

cool it with the anti semetic remarks

we have like 7 stickies at all times you fucking spergs

good thread OP, I can't stop imagining it now

You are suffering from an excess of Edge. The only cure is to kill yourself.

Hey Kushner. Why are there copies of the style section all over the place, do you have a dog? A little chow or something?

thanks for posting that hot anime butt, making this thread even better!

which is why this pol sucks. no fun allowed

completely agree and it's a shame because 4/pol/ is the exact opposite. Total chaotic nonsense and retardation.

This place used to be a really nice middle-ground between the two, somewhere along during the Trump election things changed.

nice img

shut up nerd

Oh holy shit I just noticed he was calling attention to the lack of slashes around Holla Forums

newfag and/or sperg confirmed. I haven't cared about people fucking that up since like 2014.

I mean this guy's the sperg

Kill yourself faggot.

thanks for the cool post!