Random Thursday #2

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

Well, the first thread had good feedback from most of you, some told me to fuck off for being and attention whore, some told my shift key was broken and some told me I'm a faggot cuckchaner for not dumping all together and instead make a shitty game out of it, and some instead got excited to read about Predator getting his shit kicked by a grizzly bear. Well I couldn't care less about the shitposter so I'm here for the rest of you: the merciful god of random gave us a comic from current year -14. In the good'ol Wild West: a story of mystery and justice
WriterBRIAN AZZARELLO
Artist DANIJEL ZEZELJ

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

It's a #4 short story from vertigo

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Second comic of this mini serie

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

check

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

two in a row. Noice

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

End of the second.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

The plot thickens. Last comic

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

And here's the end. I had a strong sensation as "a history of violence" type of comic, hope you enjoyed it and see ya all next week

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

Well I couldn't care less about the shitposter
so I'm here for the rest of you the merciful god of random gave
Well you don't get anymore pretentious than that, congratulations OP.

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

openly misquoting me
I don't make myself as god you moron, I'm just saying bullshit as presentation for the comic like last week but I guess your autismo can't allow that can it?

William Hall
William Hall

OP, we appreciate the storytime but seriously drop the faggotry. Nobody gives a shit about your attention whoring, either you dump all your shit at once or don't bother at all. Enough of this random ass teasing crap, its boring.

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

removing the only feature that I want to have
just dump it all
no fun allowed
Maybe I will stop with the presentation since each one of you shit on it and just drop the comic that anyone could read online instead of wasting board time with actually doing some interaction between anons like every story time should have
Then what would be the point of doing a weekly thread if we don't shitpost each comic I randomly select? Maybe I will stop wholesome doing this random thread since no one likes new ideas

Attached: IMG-0196.JPG (30.82 KB, 576x432)

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

Well, now you know why Holla Forums is the worst board

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

I randomly select?
And this is why nobody likes you. If you really want people to chime in and shitpost for fun, you would have allowed the Anons to pick each storytime through the luck of repeating digits. You could still present the stories that could be chosen but the real fun is had when we're all fighting one another to win dubs, the story is just icing on the cake.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

push random
get story
shitpost about it
<It's worst than
push random 5 times
anons shitpost and waste time getting dubs to select a story
shitpost about it

So you just want a thread to shitpost and get dubs rather then read about comics… I guess /v/ is more your thing user, storytimes are for shitposting about the comic, like the rebel one and the gwenpool one, people read it and talk about itthe only difference between that and mine is I don't choose the comic and is just sheer randomness Really if you do as you say you get shitposter that are there just to shitpost, user complaining about the slow posting of the comic i have to either save 5 comics and post it asap it gets selected or I have to wait then save one of the 5 without taking in consideration this board is slow as fuck so between one post and the other could and will easily pass at least 10-20min
Fuck even between me posing the full comic and you starting to complaint about the thread it passed 5 fucking hours

Attached: IMG-9801.JPG (35.24 KB, 450x299)

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

I think I'd rather not have to spend half the thread finding a comic instead of reading one.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

It would be far more interesting than the trash you keep making now.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

getting dubs is more interesting than reading comics
Yep. I'm just gonna stop feeding (you) since now it's certified you are just a shitposter doing fuckall

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

interesting than reading comics
Then storytime faggot, quit being a little bitch and stop holding out.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

already done two threads of storytime
stop holding out
You are used to ride the short bus right?

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

Nobody cares OP.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit